Substitute for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum said with a smile on her face, "Let's leave your father to his flirting and you can buy me a cake to go with the tea. We'll be back when the doctor has been in to see you."

We walked out of the ward in silence then in the corridor mum clasped my arm and held on to me as we made our way to the cafeteria. Mum settled in a corner table looking out of the window while I bought the tea and cakes.

"Penny for them," I said when I got to the table.

"I'm just trying to think what to do about Susan," said Mum.

"Let her stew," I said nonchalantly.

"Why are you so nasty to Susan?" she asked, "When you were small you got on fine!"

"That was until she began picking on Maggie," I replied.

"I know Susan could be jealous sometimes but she wasn't nasty to Maggie," stated Mum.

"Not whilst you were watching, but as soon as you turned your back she would start," I said, "So the rest of us made sure she didn't get go over the top."

"What do you mean?" asked mum not seeming to understand.

"Well you remember when I pushed Susan in the rose bushes when I was about seven or eight?" I said.

Mum nodded, "When you threw her four feet into the roses! I gave you a real smacking for that! After I calmed your mad Irish temper!"

"I remember that smacking," I said smiling, "Anyway Susan had taken a bamboo garden cane and tried to hit Maggie's backside saying she was playing schools and Maggie had been a naughty girl. So I stopped her and tried to take the cane off her, but she swiped across my ear and that's when the mist came down. I don't even remember picking Susan up and throwing her just your voice calming me down."

Mum looked aghast then said "I'm sorry I smacked you now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Davy and Lizzie made me promise not to say anything as it was about the time Jeannie died and they said we shouldn't upset you and Dad," I said quietly (Jeannie was our half-sister from Dad's first marriage).

We sat silently for a moment then to lighten the mood I said, "Maybe I liked getting my bum smacked too!"

This made mum smile, "Perhaps we can experiment sometime," she laughed, "I might enjoy it too!"

A woman sitting a couple of tables down stared at us so I said, "Drink up I think that woman might have overheard us."

"I don't care," Mum replied placed her hand on mine, "I love you and if I want you to spank me I don't mind what anyone thinks!"

The woman got up and moved to another table out of ear shot as my mother sat and slowly sipped her tea with a slight smirk on her face. I shook my head in disbelief and eat my cake and drained the cup of tea. Mum seemed to be staring at me while she finished her drink then she asked, "Why have you suddenly become so horny?"

If I had still been drinking my tea I would have spat it out, "What do you mean?"

"Well coming to my bed last night, in the hallway this morning and if I'm not mistaken when you were out dropping Maggie at work!" she said, "I could smell your semen when you came in!"

I reddened, "Well I haven't been with anyone for a couple of months and seeing you last night just made it worse!"

Mum looked deeply at me again, "You were horny before you came to my bed, so what happened on the way home?"

How she knew I don't know but I told her about taking Jessica home and watching her with Heather.

"Why didn't you take her up on her offer, she sounds a fairly open minded girl?" said mum with a sly grin on her face.

"She was very drunk and I wasn't sure that she would be so open-minded in the morning," I confessed.

"I suggest you see if the offer is still there when she is sober," advised mum, "Even if it isn't love I expect she will give you a good time."

Then she continued, "That was last night, so what set you off when you dropped Maggie off?"

"Just thinking of you," I lied.

"Hmm, Maggie's a really lovely looking girl," mused mum, "Are you sure it was just me?"

My cheeks flushed a deeper red, "Of course it was just you!" I tried to insist.

Mum smiled and squeezed my hand, "You can't help it if you're attracted to Maggie too, and it's my fault for making you give into your feelings!"

"I won't do anything," I promised, "I just want you that way."

"What if she wants you to?" asked mum.

I didn't know how to respond and remained silent trying not to look mum in the eyes like a little boy again until she pulled my chin up, "Just promise me you will let her make the move, but it will be okay with me if you teach her like I taught you. I know I have to share you with other women at sometime if I want to hear the patter of tiny grandchildren."

"Do you really want grandchildren yet? You're still too young to be a grandma!" I said finally to try to deflect the conversation.

"Young enough to have more babies of my own?" said mum unexpectedly.

"Yes," I said, "But I didn't think dad wanted you to have anymore?"

"We'll see when he gets better," she mused, "Let's be getting back the doctor should be finished by now."

When we got back the doctor was still with dad but asked my mum to sit with them so she understood what was going to happen. I took a stroll out to the small side garden where patients could go to get fresh air while they talked. Just after the doctor left mum drew the curtains around dad's bed so I remained where I was until she came out and spoke to the nursing sister. We said our goodbyes to dad and headed out to the car park.

Mum was quiet and thoughtful in the car as we crawled along in traffic through the country lanes but I left her alone and concentrated on the time. I pulled down a narrow country lane used as a short cut and came out near the parking spot I had used in the morning. A smile came to my face as I pulled out on to the main road.

"What's so funny?" asked mum, I didn't realise she had been looking at me.

"Nothing," I tried to lie but mum followed my eyes in the direction of the parking spot.

"Pull in," she commanded, "I need to talk to you."

Quickly indicating I swung into the entrance and parked the car near the tree line. Mum turned to me and said, "Don't you want to know what your father said?"

"I thought you would tell me in your own time," I replied, "I didn't want to put pressure on you."

"Let's go for a walk," suggested mum, "We haven't gone for a walk in the woods since you were all teenagers."

I checked my watch thinking about picking up Maggie and Tracey, "Okay but I promised Maggie I would try to get back at half past five to pick her up."

"It's not far from here, is it?" said mum, "You we can go straight there after we have had a chat!"

We strolled over to the gap in the fence which led to the forest path, I recognised the tree I had leant against earlier and smiled again. Mum caught me smiling yet again and her intuition kicked in.

"So you came here this morning," said mum, "Literally I guess, show me where," she continued.

I led her to the tree and helped her step through the foliage so we were out of sight of the path.

"Show me what you did," mum ordered.

"What if anyone comes along?" I protested.

"It didn't stop you this morning," she responded reaching for the zip on my jeans, "I'll help you get it out and hard."

I groaned but didn't resist and neither did my cock as it was almost fully erect by the time mum had freed it and pulled my jeans and boxer shorts down. I leant back against the tree and began to stroke my cock slowly in front of my mother.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear while still watching my strokes, "Baby boy what were you thinking about when you did it this morning?"

"You mum," I murmured.

"What was I doing?" she whispered again.

"You were kneeling in front of me with your titties out waiting for me to come on you!" I moaned.

Mum sank to her knees and began to unbutton her blouse exposing her breasts clad in a white silky bra. With expertise she managed to shed her bra and fully exposed her breasts to me as I stroked faster. Her hand moved between her legs as she watched and waited for me to ejaculate.

I felt my orgasm building and gasped, "Oh mum, I'm going to come on your tits!"

"Yes baby boy splash mummies' titties," she moaned, "And don't forget Maggie's!"

"Shit," I groaned as I shot my load over her tits at the sound of my sister's name.

I looked down at my mother's grinning face which had caught some of the blast then she leant forward and took my dripping member in her mouth and milked the last drops of semen. I was beginning to get hard again when I lifted mum's head away from my groin.

"It's your turn to come now," I said softly helping her to stand I went to pull her close for a kiss when she stopped me.

"Take your tee-shirt off," she said, "You can't have come stains on it when we pick up Maggie!"

Smiling I lifted the shirt over my head and hung it on a small branch beside mum's bra and blouse. We embraced kissing deeply and squashing my seed between us. I shuffled us around so that mum was now leaning against the tree then slowly kissed her skin tracing down from her neck across her come covered breasts to the waistband of her skirt. Mum reached behind and unclasped the skirt and pulled it up slowly revealing her stocking clad legs. I sank to my knees and kissed the exposed soft white flesh of her thighs above her stocking tops. Mum was rubbing her clitoris through the silk material of her cami-knickers gradually pulling the gusset to one side exposing her trimmed brunette pubic hair.

Reaching up I hooked my fingers into her knickers and pulled the material aside to fully expose her pussy lips. Mum spread her fingers allowing her swollen clitoris to show through inviting my mouth to kiss it. I sucked her button in to my mouth and ran my tongue around it making her pant and push forward trying to get further into my mouth.

"Oh baby boy, make your mummy come!" she begged.

Placing one hand behind her I pulled in tight and slid two fingers from my free hand deep into her pussy making her groan. A few more thrusts of my tongue and fingers elicited a loud moan which if someone had heard would have made them come running. Mum seemed to keep coming on my tongue for ages before she had to push my head back.

Her breath was rasping but she managed to say, "Are you hard again baby?"

I didn't reply but just stood up and took her hand and wrapped it around my stiff to bursting cock.

"Do it to me here baby," Mum demanded.

"I don't have any rubbers," I said, "I'll pull out when I'm close!"

"No baby it's a safe time of the month, I want to feel you come inside me, please!" she begged again pulling my cock towards her sopping pussy. I had to lift my 5' 2" mother up as she positioned the engorged head of my cock at her entrance. As soon as it engaged she pushed her body down against my hands and took me deep in one thrust.

"Oh yes baby, I've wanted to feel you deep in again me for so long," she groaned as her mouth sought mine.

I managed to say, "Mum I love you so much!" Then her tongue was in my mouth and she thrust herself up and down fucking my cock for all she was worth whilst I held her in the air. I couldn't tell how many times she came but her pussy muscles were in spasm over and over again as she bounced. I held back for as long as I could then I pressed her back against the tree gripped her bum tightly and came again and again deep inside her body my whole body rigid and neck muscles straining.

We slumped against the tree as my limp cock slipped from mum's pussy breathing heavily until she smiled and gasped, "I desperately need to pee!"

"So do I," I replied laughing as I turned around and aimed a long stream of urine into the bushes spraying from side to side.

"Oh god, you used to do that when I potty trained you," Mum laughed as she slipped off her damp knickers, held her skirt high and squatted a few feet away.

I watched fascinated as mum pee'd into a pile of leaves on the forest floor, I had never seen a woman pee al fresco. Mum noticed me looking and laughed again.

"Does it turn you on watching me wee on the floor?" she asked jokingly.

My cock jerked involuntarily in my hand as the last of my urine splashed on the floor, "Maybe something else we could include in our love making!"

"I don't think so," Mum said mopping her pussy with a handkerchief, "Too smelly and messy!"

"Now be a good boy and get dressed or Maggie will be waiting for us!" she added.

When we emerged from the trees I noticed that mum had a leaf stuck in her hair and was just taking it out when an estate car pulled in to the car park. A couple got out of the car and released two Labrador dogs from the back. The woman was watching us as her husband fiddled with the dog's leads. Mum turned to me and pressed her mouth to mine pushing her tongue out. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue as the woman frowned and looked away.

Mum broke the kiss smiled at me then walked around to the passenger door of the car. I opened mum's door and she deliberately flashed her stocking tops at me as she sat down. When I got in and started the car mum slipped her hand into my lap making my cock twitch.

"You'll make me hard again if you keep doing that," I said but not removing her hand as I concentrated of pulling out on to the road.

"I wonder what Maggie will think when she gets in the car with us smelling of sex and you sporting a big hard cock?" said mum out loud.

"If she has your intuition she will know exactly what we have been doing," I said, "But I think she is too innocent to know what sex smells like!"

"Yes," said mum, "But she might want to find out from you!"

"Why do you think she would want her brother to teach her?" I asked.

"You are dense sometimes," said mum, "Haven't you noticed her watching you all the time and flirting?"

"Not really," I replied truthfully.

"You must have noticed how she has been dressing lately?" asked mum.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean it's for my benefit!" I said.

"She only does it when she knows you are going to be about or going to give her a lift somewhere," Mum insisted, "Also she has been peeking in your room first thing in the morning when you're asleep, no doubt to have a look at your cock. Which I must say is always at attention when I bring you a cup of tea in the morning."

"Maybe that's why she dropped the mug this morning," I said suddenly realising what had made Maggie jump.

Mum just smiled then pointed across the road to the car park of the supermarket, "There she is perhaps we should ask her?" said mum squeezing my cock playfully.

I pulled in to where Maggie was standing and she climbed in the car. She turned to mum and kissed her cheek before putting on her seat belt.

"It smells musky in here," Maggie said.

"It must be the pollen from the fields," Mum lied in reply, "We had the windows open as we drove over here."

"Did you have to come straight here from the hospital?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, darling," replied mum, "Sean said he had promised to pick you up so I told him I would come along for the ride."

"Where's Tracey?" I asked.

"Oh her cousin Charlie came in, so she got a lift home on the back of his scooter," replied Maggie adding, "But she still needs a lift to the club with us later!"

"So you and your brother are off clubbing tonight, leaving me all alone?" Mum asked pretending to be disappointed.

"No," said Maggie, "Just me and Tracey, Sean is giving us a lift. Besides he wouldn't like this club as it doesn't sell real beer and everyone is young!"

"Cheers," I said smiling, "Don't worry mum I'll keep you company."

"Well if you are going to stay in you could pick us up later," suggested Maggie in a pleading younger sister voice.

"That's not fair," Mum piped up, "Your brother might be tired; he was working late last night he doesn't want to wait up until all hours just to pick you up!"

"We are only staying until 11:30," whined Maggie, "Tracey needs to be home by midnight!"

"Will she turn into a pumpkin if she's late?" I joked which just got me a punch on my arm from a pouting Maggie.

"Don't worry mum, I'll pick up my darling little sister," I said, "As long as she is nice to you and gets you breakfast in bed tomorrow!"

"Okay, deal," piped up Maggie.

"I'm not sure if I have enough crockery left for that!" Mum said smiling, "Well it looks like you have got your own way again young lady!"

We drove home with Maggie animatedly telling mum about her day and the prospect of getting a permanent job in the club. As soon as we arrived home Maggie shot upstairs to wash and get ready to for the night and I followed mum into the kitchen and cuddled her while she filled the kettle and put the oven on.

Mum turned to face me and kissed me full on the lips then said, "I was hoping Maggie would get someone else to give her a lift back so we could spend longer together!"

"I'll be back by half past eight so we will have three hours together before I need to pick her up," I said soothingly, "And you want her home safe!"

"Yes, baby boy," Mum said, "Of course you're right! Besides she may go straight to sleep when you get back and you can come and visit me again."

*************

Banging and clattering could be heard upstairs as Maggie moved from bathroom to bedroom. Mum called up the stairs, "Maggie come and have something to eat before you get dressed!"

"I'm not hungry and I haven't got time," Maggie shouted back down.

"You're not going drinking on an empty stomach young lady!" Mum shouted back, "It's only beans on toast so you aren't going to be full up!"

More clattering and banging then Maggie swept down the stairs into the kitchen with a blue silk robe covering her underwear. She sat down and attacked the food in front of her in true Mahony style wolfing the beans down.

"Slow down, you'll choke," Mum warned, "And why are you wearing my best dressing gown?"

Maggie just grinned and bit into a piece of toast and exaggerated slowly chewing, "I'm only borrowing it, and I like the feel of the material."

"Please be careful with it, you know your brother brought it for my birthday," said mum almost pleading.

"Well I suppose it shows he has some taste sometimes," replied Maggie cheekily, "I'll be careful!"

With that she pushed her chair back catching the hem of the robe on the leg tugging the material from her shoulders and off her arms as she stood up. Mum and I stared at Maggie's body clad in a black silk teddy with under-wired cups that pushed up her B-cup breasts and high cut leg that curved neatly over her hips and hugged her tight bum. To top off the look Maggie's legs were clad in sheer black hold-up stockings with lacy tops.

"Margaret Mary Mahony," said Mum using Maggie's full name, "You don't think you are going out dressed like that!" She added indignantly.

"Mother I am a grown-up and I will be wearing a skirt and blouse over the top!" Maggie retorted, "Besides I like the feel of the material and it gives me confidence in my appearance," she added sounding like an article from Marie Claire magazine.

"Sean, tell her she should put on some sensible underwear!" said mum seemingly unusually flustered.

"Margaret Mary you'll catch your death in those!" I said laughing at my mum's sudden prudishness.

Mum looked at me despairingly, "It is not funny Sean, and she shouldn't go out looking so obvious!"

"Mum, Maggie is growing up and I'm sure she doesn't intend to be showing her scanties to everyone unless it is by a clumsy accident," I said adding, "So on second thoughts perhaps you had better go change!"

There was a pause while we waited for mum to say something but she just untangled her robe thought for a moment and handed it to Maggie.