Substitute for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here cover up and stop flaunting yourself in front of your big brother," Mum said eventually, "Now go and finish getting ready!"

Cheekily Maggie hung the robe over her shoulder and sauntered to the stairs exaggerating her swaying hip movement. Mum's face broke into a smile as Maggie tripped on the bottom step but recovered her poise to take the stairs two at a time. I put my arms around mum's shoulders when Maggie was out of sight and nibbled her neck.

"She's definitely growing up," I whispered in mum's ear then nibbled at her ear lobe.

Mum moaned softly then slipped a hand over my groin tracing the outline of my stiffening cock, "She's not the only one, baby boy!"

"I can't wait to be alone with you tonight," I said quietly, "I want to make love to you properly!"

"Do you really want this old body?" asked my still moaning softly as my lips nibbled her ears and neck.

"You have a beautiful body, I love your breasts, nipples, tummy, legs and bum," I breathed into her ear, "But I especially love your tight pussy engulfing my cock."

"I'm sure you would prefer Maggie's body," sighed mum, "I couldn't look that good in underwear like that!"

"Yes you would," I encouraged her; "You are naturally sexy and know how to make a man desire you in or out of your underwear!"

She turned her head and pushed her tongue into my mouth probing for mine. I pressed my groin against her bum letting her feel my hardness. There was another clattering sound from upstairs and muffled cursing then Maggie was shouting down the stairs.

"Mum, can you come and help me curl my hair!" she yelled making mum break our kiss.

Mum smiled at me and looked down at my groin before whispering, "You best try to make that go away before Maggie comes back down!"

Ten minutes later I heard Maggie's heels crossing the landing to the stairs, thankfully my erection had shrunk to a less noticeable size. I moved to the hallway to watch Maggie carefully descend the stairs with my mother a few steps behind.

I gave a wolf-whistle when Maggie reached the bottom step just in case it startled her. She smiled broadly and did a twirl her curled hair flicking over her shoulder.

"Well big brother would you give me the job?" she asked.

"Depends what the job was," I replied smiling, "But as long as it doesn't entail carrying crockery almost definitely."

"Have you got everything?" asked mum.

"Money, keys, a chauffeur, yep I think that's it," said Maggie, "Oh and you've seen my clean underwear in case of accident!"

"Don't be cheeky, "said mum smiling, "Good luck and have a nice time but don't be late getting out of the club. Your brother will be tired by then."

"Why?" asked Maggie, "What plans do you have for him?"

"Because he was up late last night!" said mum slightly coyly, "Now get going!"

When we were on our way to Tracey's house Maggie stretched her legs out and straightened her stockings.

"Do you think mum was really concerned about me wearing sexy underwear?" she suddenly asked.

"Well you are still her little baby girl!" I said, "I suppose it's difficult to watch your kids grow-up and act as if they are experienced adults."

"I'm a grown woman!" replied Maggie indignantly, "We live in a different world now, and you don't have to be pure as the driven snow until you get married!"

"Is it confession time?" I asked.

"No!" said Maggie, "I mean if I wanted to there wouldn't be anything wrong with sleeping with someone."

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked seeing if she would take the bait.

"No not really," stuttered Maggie, "But it shouldn't be expected that a girl has to be a virgin like in mum's day."

"So you think it was different when mum was your age?" I asked, "What about all those illegitimate babies born during the war and just after?"

"I didn't think about that," said Maggie thoughtfully, "Do you think mum would have tried it before she married dad?"

"You'll have to ask her that question!" I said.

Maggie giggled, "Do you think they still do it!"

"Probably, well maybe not while he has been ill but people don't stop making love just because they stop wanting more kids!" I said.

"Is there a difference?" asked Maggie.

"Difference in what?" I replied getting confused.

"Well you said making love," said Maggie, "Is there a difference between sex and love making."

"Yes," I said immediately surprising myself how I didn't even have to think about it.

"Have you been in love?" Maggie probed, "Or have you just been having sex?"

"If you must know, I've done both," I said.

"Who was she?" asked Maggie, "The one you loved I mean?"

"It might be more than one!" I said laughing, "I might still be in love!"

"I bet it was Pete's mother," Maggie suddenly said making me break hard in surprise.

"Thought so," she continued, "Tracey saw you out together once and said you looked like lovers and then all of a sudden you and Pete stopped talking and you were moping around for ages!"

I remained silent and Maggie realised I was not going to talk about it so she went quiet until we picked up Tracey. Then they both prattled on gossiping about people at work while I drove to the club. When I pulled into the darkened car park behind the club the place was deserted apart from a guy tinkering with a moped under a floodlight in the far corner.

"Looks like we're about quarter of an hour early," declared Tracey, "I'm going to go and have a chat with Charlie are you coming?" she said to Maggie.

"I'll be there in a minute," Maggie replied and we watched Tracey wobble on her high heels over to the guy with the moped.

"I'm sorry Sean," said Maggie touching my arm.

"For what?" I asked petulantly.

"For upsetting you about Pete's mum," she said sounding concerned, "She was a really beautiful woman, did you love her a lot?"

"Yes, she was beautiful and yes I still do love her a lot," I confessed with a slight hitch in my voice.

"Do you think you will be able to love anyone else?" asked Maggie quietly.

"Yes, of course," I said.

"Good," Maggie said brightly, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Depends what it is?" I said smiling.

"Was making love to Pete's mum really good!" she asked concern showing in her voice.

"Her name is Emily," I replied, "And it was one of the best things I have ever experienced!"

"One of the best, not the best?" she asked.

"As I said earlier maybe I have been in love more than once and the experiences are all good!" I said, "However, you will have to keep guessing about my other love or loves!"

"Anyway I expect you will find out for yourself soon enough as a beautiful girl like you will have no problem having a whole lot of guys wanting to be the one for you," I added, "Especially if they get a glimpse of that underwear!"

"If you weren't my brother would you fancy me?" Maggie asked.

"Are you fishing for compliments?" I asked then added, "Of course I would fancy you, but I probably wouldn't get a look in!"

Two big cars swept into the car park preceded by their headlights and Tracey waved to us indicating it was the club manager. Maggie leant over and kissed me on the lips lingering for a moment longer than earlier in the morning.

Then as she climbed out of the car I said, "Good luck little sister, I'll see you at eleven thirty!"

"It might be a quarter to twelve or a bit later," she said with a grin on her face and slammed the car door shut before I could respond.

I watched her cross the car park and go into the building with Tracey. The scooter rider followed them and I realised it was Charlie Bassett when he removed his motorcycle helmet and stepped into the light by the doors. I smiled remembering what my mum had told me earlier then started the car and pulled out onto the main road as three large expensive cars pulled into the car park.

I thought about Emily on the drive back without feeling so down and realised that maybe my little sister had helped me start to come to terms with my feelings by talking about something I had only ever discussed with mum. Then I realised I actually felt the same way about Mum as I did about Emily, it wasn't just mother to son lust but man to woman love (at least that's how it felt to me).

The house was dark when I arrived back home then I noticed a faint light in the window of my parent's bedroom. I let myself in and kicking off my shoes I padded up the stairs heading straight to mum's bedroom door. The room was lit only by a single bedside lamp and the green glow of the radio alarm casting shadows across the bed and the sleeping form of my mother. She was lying on top of the covers wrapped in her blue silk robe the material moving slightly across her breasts to the rhythm of her shallow breathing.

I stripped naked as I walked over to the bed leaving my clothes in a heap on the floor. Carefully climbing on the bed I managed to reach mum and place my lips to hers before she stirred.

"Oh baby, I must have fallen asleep," she murmured, her eyes blinking rapidly, "I had a quick bath while you were out, it made me tired."

"That's okay you look beautiful when you are sleeping," I said, "I would love to watch you sleeping every night!"

Smiling mum reached up behind my neck and pulled me close, "I would like to fall asleep every night after you make love to me!"

"You still seem sleepy," I said, "I can just cuddle you while you sleep a bit longer."

"I want you to make love to me first," Mum said slowly, "I've got ready just for you," she continued and took my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Take off my robe," she ordered putting the ends of the knotted belt under my hand.

I knelt up and straddled her body so that I could pull the belt open. Mum rubbed her hands up and down my naked thighs looking transfixed at my erection sliding her hands closer at each stroke. I pulled the ends of the belt up and apart loosening the knot then slipped my hands inside her robe revealing another layer of silky material below. Moving my hands up from her waist I pushed the robe from her chest and realised she was wearing a similar silk teddy to Maggie's except this was in dark blue like her robe. The under-wired cups pushed her breasts together and up enhancing their fullness this sight alone made me gasp in surprised pleasure accompanied by a rush of blood to my already stiff cock.

"Do I look alright, baby?" Mum asked in a breathless voice still gazing at my cock but not yet touching, "I borrowed it from Maggie's drawer."

"You look absolutely gorgeous," I muttered, "I want to kiss and touch you all over and make love to you slowly and tenderly like a proper lover!"

Mum arched her back pressing her stomach against my balls, "Oh Sean I want you," she groaned twisting her body rubbing the silky material against my skin.

I slid further down her body so that I could lean over her mouth and kiss her deeply pushing my tongue inside. My hands moved over her body tracing the borders of the silky material and her soft clean skin. Mum writhed about below me muttering and moaning at my tender touches. I broke the kiss and used my lips to trace the skin over her neck, down to the top of her breasts. My hands had moved over her silk covered pubic mound and I could feel the heat of her blood engorged pussy lips below. I just rested my palm there gently cupping the area as mum rotated her hips rubbing herself to a sudden orgasm. Mum's body stiffened and pulsed her eyes tightly closed no breath escaping her lips her hips still automatically moving maintaining the pleasure. Suddenly her body flopped back seemingly lifeless on to the bed then she gulped air.

"Oh Sean," she sobbed and tears streamed down her face, "I love you so much!"

I kissed her softly until she had calmed down and the tears stopped flowing, "I'm going to make love to you, Beth," using her name for the first time probably ever.

Mum groaned as I began slowly kissing the tops of her breasts then eased the straps of the teddy from her shoulders peeled the cups down exposing her stiff nipples reddened by the friction of the silky material. In turn I sucked each nipple into my mouth flicking it with my tongue then teasing and nibbling with my teeth.

Mum groaned louder, "It feels so good Sean but I need to feel you inside me," she begged reaching for my erect twitching cock.

Lifting my mouth from her nipple I slid further down out of reach knowing that if I let her touch me I would probably come after a few strokes and murmured, "Patience Beth I want to taste you and make you feel good."

I worked my way down her stomach to her pubic mound, the silk material was stained a darker blue where her juices had leaked from her pussy. I could smell the mingled aroma of bubble bath, skin lotion and vaginal juices. Blowing gently around the edge of the material stretched tight over her mound I noticed mum had shaved her pubic hair to suit the high cut leg of the teddy. Sticking out my tongue as stiffly as I could I deliberately licked the newly shaven creases between her groin and thighs.

"Oh Sean it's too nice," she moaned, "I'm not sure I can take another orgasm so soon!"

Ignoring her pleas I popped the three studs holding the gusset of her teddy in place making her jerk and groan as the material sprang free exposing a neat triangle of brunette pubic hair only a few wisps of greying hair betraying mum's age. My stiff tongue probed her pussy lips tasting her tangy juices then flicking her swollen clitoris and mum arched her back and panted, "Sean I love you, I love you, I love!"

Her voice trailed away as her body jerked and writhed under my mouth her hands trying to pull my head away as her juices squirted in my mouth and over my chin. I relented and slowly raised myself up moving over her prone figure allowing her to pull my mouth to hers. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouth letting her taste her own juices as my hips nudged her legs wider apart. The swollen tip of my cock touched her pussy lips making her gasp her hands tightened around my head trying to pull me deeper into her mouth. I pushed gently with my lower body and eased into her, we moaned into each other's mouth as our pubic bones met.

Knowing I could only hold back for a few strokes I made them long and slow almost pulling all the way out. Mum responded by clasping my buttocks and holding me deep inside for a few moments before letting me withdraw and thrust again. Her vaginal muscles felt like they rippled against my cock but I realised mum was still experiencing tremors from her last orgasm.

I pushed into her one last time exclaiming, "Oh Beth, I love you so much! I'm going to come inside you!"

Mum's hands held me deep inside her as the rest of my body spasmed with each ejaculation. As my body relaxed after my orgasm mum's hands stroked my back, her mouth nuzzled my neck then I felt her tears dampen my face. Easing off her now trembling body she groaned as my softened cock slipped from her pussy to rest on her thigh.

"Sean I'm so sorry," she cried.

"Don't cry Beth it was so beautiful making love with you," I said, "I love you so much, I want it to always be like this!"

"Sean, I shouldn't have let it go this far," she said through sobs, "I didn't ask your dad, I didn't want him to say no again!"

"It's my fault too Beth," I said stroking her face tenderly.

"No I wanted you too much to care about your or your father's feelings," she said turning her head away, "I'm a cheating slut!"

"No," I said forcefully turning her head back to face me, "You are a beautiful woman who needs someone to love her and if dad can't or won't then I will always be here for you!"

She snuggled silently into my chest as her sobs ebbed away and we both must have drifted off to sleep fatigued from the emotion and sexual activity.

******

Something made me jerk awake and mum wriggled beside me I blinked at the clock and realised it was nearly half past eleven.

I eased away from mum's embrace and whispered, "I'm late going to pick up Maggie!"

"She'll probably keep you waiting," mumbled mum still drowsy, "I want you to come back to bed when Maggie goes to bed."

"I promise," I whispered and kissed her lightly on the cheek before scrabbling into my jeans and tee-shirt leaving my boxers on the floor beside mum's bed.

I left mum to go back to sleep and I headed out of the door to my car picking off one of mum's pubic hairs from my cheek.

The club car park was almost full so I had to drive over near Charlie Bassett's scooter as I was quarter of an hour late I scanned the entrances to the club as I drove through to see if Maggie and Tracey were waiting. They weren't in sight so I parked up and climbed out shivering as the cold of the early spring night hit me. I saw two bulky thug-like figures step away from Charlie's scooter which was on its side. They headed towards the club as three people emerged from a side door half running to where the scooter lay. The bulky figures shouted something and I realised that the three people were Maggie, Tracey and Charlie.

Charlie stepped defensively in front of the two girls but seemed in pain as the other two closed in on them reaching into their jacket pockets. Instinctively I knew this was trouble so I ran towards the group and dived headlong at the backs of the two thugs. We hit the floor but I was on my feet quickly urging Maggie and Tracey to run past them to the car, Charlie was limping and one of the thugs began to grab for him when Tracey lashed out at his arm with what looked like a vibrator making him scream in pain.

Tracey pushed Charlie ahead of her and I dragged Maggie by the arm luckily I had forgotten to lock the car doors so Tracey and Charlie bundled in the back and I pushed Maggie into the front. I started the car and pulled away before the thugs could get near and was out of the car park and on the main road to the sound of taxi cab horns as I cut across their path.

Once safely about a mile down the road I realised I was driving without lights and shaking with the adrenaline rush. I pulled into a side road and parked up partly to calm down but mainly to find out what was going on. With the interior light on I noticed Maggie's blouse was torn exposing one cup of her black silk teddy underwear and her left stocking was laddered. Tracey's hair was out of place but she seemed reasonably unharmed but Charlie was holding his ribs and groaning.

"What was that all about?" I demanded of Maggie but all I got was a flood of tears.

Tracey just said, "It wasn't her fault those guys were out of order and the bitches with them needed a good slap!"

Charlie chuckled then groaned in pain, "Well Tracey girl you certainly gave them a slap and I think you broke that guy's wrist when you whacked him with that truncheon! Uncle Harry would be proud of you!"

Tracey then related how Maggie had been interviewed by the manager for a hostess job then joined his friends and three other hostesses for a drink. Tracey had been working in the cloakroom, and then later collecting glasses for the bar as another girl had gone sick so she had been asked to work until eleven. Luckily she had just gone into the private rooms at the back of the club when she found Maggie trying to fend off one of the manager's friends who was trying to pull open her blouse and grope her tits egged on by the other hostesses.

Maggie was crying silently and gripping my hand as Tracey told the story.

When Tracey intervened the women turned on her but she was more than a match for them (which I could well believe), then the two thugs had started at Tracey when Charlie came in to investigate the disturbance. After a bit of a melee the three of them were bundled into a store room and locked in.