Substitute for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if you strip the beds and offer to sort out the laundry for her," I suggested helpfully before pulling on my underwear and heading for the door.

Mum was finishing putting the food on plates still dressed in her robe when I reached the kitchen having put my own dressing gown on.

"Where's your little sister?" she asked.

"Just stripping the beds ready for the laundry," I replied adding, "Maggie said she would do the washing and make up the beds for you!"

"Hiding the evidence," said Mum without turning around.

"Evidence?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

Mum turned her head smiled then nodded to the kitchen table, "Put the cutlery out and sit down!"

Maggie arrived with bed clothes bundled up in her arms hardly able to see where she was heading.

"I'm amazed you didn't fall down the stairs carrying that lot," I said jokingly.

"I'm not a complete clumsy idiot," whined Maggie, "Anyway you could have helped!"

"Sorry little sister, I thought you had it covered!" I replied laughing.

"Stop arguing you two," chided mum, "Maggie just put that down and come and eat your breakfast!"

Maggie and mum sat opposite me as we ate and I realised that I hadn't eaten food since the cake in the cafe the previous afternoon. But I had tasted the delights of the two gorgeous women sitting opposite me. Maggie was concentrating on her food but mum looked up and mouthed the words "I want you!" then bit into a piece of sausage suggestively. I felt the sap rising in my groin and accidently dropped my fork on to the floor.

Leaning down I glanced under the table noticing Maggie had her legs firmly closed but mum had opened hers and allowed her robe to gape open revealing her dark brunette pubic curls glistening with juices. My face flushed red and my cock stood to attention.

"Are you okay?" Mum asked when I sat upright, "You look a bit red!"

"I'm fine, it must be having something hot in my mouth," I replied nodding to the food.

"I know what you mean," Mum said suggestively, "Well eat up you need to keep your strength up, I have something to do in the garden this morning which you can help with."

"Do I have to help?" asked Maggie in a voice clearly not relishing the idea of working in the garden; she preferred to lie back in the sun and watch.

"No, you'll be doing the laundry and the some of the ironing," Mum replied, "As you volunteered earlier!"

Maggie looked up as if to protest then cheerily said, "Okay I did promise, I'll have my shower first!"

"That's okay," Mum said, "Sean and I can shower after we finish in the garden."

"Not together, I hope!" Maggie said cheekily.

"No my baby girl," said mum, "Gone are the days of me sharing my bathroom with my little babies!"

"I'm not a little baby anymore," said Maggie indignantly, "I'm a grown woman."

"So when did this happen?" asked mum leaning over to cuddle Maggie's shoulder.

Mum's robe gaped and showed a hint of nipple causing me to stare. Maggie thought I was staring at her as if she was about to reveal what had happened earlier.

"I, I, I mean," she stammered, "That I've grown up too!"

"But you will always be my little baby girl even when you are married and producing my grandchildren," Mum said laughing, "Now if you've finished your breakfast go and get ready for your shower, Sean can help with the washing-up!"

Maggie always keen to dodge a chore didn't wait to be prompted and quickly disappeared upstairs.

Mum collected the plates before moving to the sink and began running the hot water. I walked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist. She pushed her hips back grinding her bum into my thighs. Being only 5' 2" to my 6' 2" my throbbing cock settled in the small of her back.

"Mmm," Mum breathed, "I can feel you have your strength back already!"

"Thanks to my darling sexy mother," I whispered leaning down to nuzzle her neck.

"I want you inside me," Mum demanded then stopped as the upstairs bathroom door shut with a bang as Maggie headed for the shower.

"You want to do it here," I breathed back, "What about Maggie or do you like the idea of being caught with your son touching your sexy body."

"Yes baby boy," she mumbled her mind drifting, "I wish we could fuck hard on the floor with your little sister watching me being taken by a proper cock! I wish we could just show her how good it is to be taken."

Mum reached behind her back and gripped my cock through my boxers.

"But we have to wait until Maggie runs the water," she said coming back to her senses, "Just in case she comes down for something."

I scrunched her dressing gown up with my fingers until I exposed her trimmed pubic bush and slipped my index finger along her moist vaginal lips. Mum's hips rocked against my palm as her vaginal lips tried to suck my finger inside the folds. My middle finger joined the index finger teasing mum's lips pressing along the groove but resisting entry.

The water pipes rattled and the hiss of the shower started overhead.

"Do you want my fingers or my cock?" I asked.

"Please don't tease me," begged mum burying her head into my chest, "I want both; don't make me choose!"

On the next downwards stroke of my fingers I pressed them into her slippery passage making her gasp and open her legs wider. Mum let my fingers enter to the knuckle them clamped her vaginal muscles tight before setting up a steady pulse as she brought herself to a climax.

"I bet your sister doesn't know how to do this!" she panted turning her face into my chest.

"Do you want to show her?" I whispered to her the words seeming to make her quicken the pace of her muscle contractions. Mum bit into my chest hard before she could respond and I had to take her weight as she slumped into me shaking with ecstasy.

The muffled groans she was making ebbed and her body relaxed including her vaginal muscles letting my fingers slip free also releasing a gush of fluid into my palm. We stood still for a few moments until a noise from upstairs broke the spell.

I released my grip and stepped back letting the hem of mum's dressing gown fall to her knees. She turned and stumbled to the kitchen table pulling her dressing gown back up to her waist. Leaning forward she rested her hands on the table and tilted her backside up and out to me.

"Now fuck me hard," she groaned adding, "Like a stallion takes his mare!"

I crossed the kitchen in one stride pushing my boxers down as I went letting my cock spring free. It slapped against Mum's pouting pussy lips making her moan, "Again, do that again!"

I began slapping my cock against her lips then sliding it along her perineum before slapping it on her puckered ring. Mum writhed on the table her hands clenching the sides as she braced ready to receive a hard fucking.

I pulled her dressing gown apart and clasped her exposed breasts in my hands.

"Do to me now," she demanded, "Push it in me and fuck me hard!"

Grasping her hips and quickly positioning my cock at her slickly lubricated opening I drove deep into her body forcing her against the edge of the table. Mum grunted as her breath escaped then pushed back at my body grinding my cock into her. We grunted together as we fucked in short sharp jabs mum's vaginal muscles rippling over my erection as she clenched and unclenched them. Instinctively I rubbed my thumb over her puckered arsehole.

"Oh yes Sean," Mum muttered in between grunts, "Finger me there!"

Pushing my thumb in made her gasp, "Now harder as you push your cock in ram your thumb in and open me up!"

Mum stopped speaking and made more grunting noises as we pumped into each other then shuddered and clenched her pussy and anal orifice tight. I could feel my cock through the skin inside her orifices and then the surge as my balls tightened making me shoot deep into my mother's pussy. The ecstasy of my ejaculation was almost too much to bear and I had to push deep inside her and hold her writhing body down on the table until my cock stopped spewing spunk.

"Oh fuck, Mum," I finally moaned, "That was so fucking good!"

Mum seemed to be holding her breath then reached over to grab the remnants of a loaf of bread and pushed it into her mouth to muffle a long scream before collapsing face down. I pulled out of both her holes and staggered back suddenly feeling light-headed. We both took a few moments to speak as our breathing slowed.

"Sean, help me up, I can hardly move," Mum said weakly, "I haven't had such a hard fuck in years," then she burst into a fit of giggles. I couldn't help but join in as I pulled her upright noticing a slice of buttered bread stuck firmly to her right breast.

"We should have cleared the table properly," I mumbled through the giggles as I peeled the bread from her breast.

Mum just took it from me and held it under my dripping cock.

"I'll save this for later, I always liked bread and dripping when I was younger," she said and carried on laughing as we both heard Maggie banging the bathroom door and shouting down to tell us she was finished.

"We had best finish the dishes before Maggie comes down," I said, "Or she will wonder what we have been up to!"

"I think she will be more interested in when she can feel your cock again," replied Mum, "I hope you have enough energy to take care of both of us!"