Substitutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"This is gonna hurt, isn't it?"

"It will at first but then you'll learn to love it."

He greased her ass inside and out and then lubed his cock. Placing it at her puckered, little brown hole, he shoved forward and the head popped in.

"Ow, take it out!"

"No way! You're gonna get your ass fucked. Suck it up."

She groaned as he slid into her ass slow inch by slow inch. Finally she felt his pubic hairs against her butt. He started to fuck her slowly. The pain started to subside and was replaced by a sensation she had never felt before. He fucked her a little faster and she started to like it. As he increased his speed, she moaned and wanted more.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! I never knew it could feel this good. Faster, faster!"

He felt her sphincter gripping his cock as he drove in and out of her super tight asshole. He reached under her and tickled her clit. She went insane, bucking and yelling, "More give me more!"

Finally she screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming with my ass!"

He pinched her clit and she came, her pussy a river of juice. He slammed into her hard and shot his seed into her flexing ass. He left it in her until it was completely limp. When it fell out, he rolled over on his side and dragged her limp body to him. Her arms encircled his body and she kissed him gently.

"I can't believe how good that was. I never knew I could cum from being butt fucked. We have to do that again."

"We will. I want to get cleaned up and then I'm gonna lick you all over."

"Oh goody, I've seen it done in the porn flicks but I never have experienced it."

He got up, grabbed her tits and pulled her into the shower. As the hot water washed over them his cock started to rise again. She grasped it and jacked it.

"Damn, how many hardons can you get in a day?"

"I don't know, again, you do the counting."

He backed her up against the wall and shoved it in her again. She was wriggling like a worm on a hook. Her pussy muscles flexed around his cock as he thrust rapidly into her.

"I'm cumming now!"

"I'm cumming too!"

Their muscles and juices splashed together in a tidal collision. She was pinned against the wall with his cock still in her. She could feel it throbbing in her pussy. Why, oh, why couldn't I find a stud like this? She wondered.

His cock came unplugged and they washed the evidence of their lust away. Toweled dry, they wandered to the bed again.

"I've got to change this bed. There is a sea of cum in there," she said.

He helped her change the bed and then they lay down in each others arms.

"Let's have a little nap and then get something to eat," he suggested.

"Sounds good," she whispered into his mouth.

She licked his lips and sucked his tongue. She went to sleep with his finger in her pussy.

They slept until six o'clock the next morning. He felt her massaging his balls and was wide awake by the time her wet, warm lips slipped over his cock. She sucked mightily on it causing him to squirm around on the sheets. His hips bucked up off the bed as he shot a morning load of cum into her mouth. She smiled at him and opened her mouth so he could see his cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed. He almost came again just watching this display of wanton lust.

"Nothing beats a little pre breakfast snack," she remarked.

"I'm happy to have served you," he replied.

They got up and did their morning toilet. He followed her into the kitchen so close that she could feel his cock in her ass crack.

She cooked breakfast while he watched.

As he was eating he said, "What are we going to do today?"

She said, "Well my plan is to fuck you all day and then when night comes, I'll fuck you all night."

"That sounds like a really good plan. We'll start right after breakfast."

He washed, she dried and when the last of the breakfast cutlery and crockery were stowed, they went into the living room.

Snuggling next to him on the sofa, she said, "Where do you want to start?"

"I think we should start with a quickie in the hall closet and then come back here for some serious fucking."

"The closet? I've never done it in a closet."

"Here's your chance. Come on," he said as he guided her to the hall closet.

He opened the closet door and she looked inside.

"It isn't very big."

"How much room do we need? Besides, this could come in handy at one of those wild parties you go to."

He pulled her inside and closed the door. There was no light. He put his hands out and found her tits. She grabbed his cock. They shucked what little clothing they had on, his boxers and her panties and T shirt.

"This is so exciting! How do we do it?" she asked.

"We have to be creative. Slide your legs around me until you can feel my cock against your pussy."

He felt her legs go around him and soon her warm, wet, quivering pussy was snuggled against his hardening cock. She moved up on him and her pussy slid over the tip of his dick. She reached between them and guided his cock into her hole. She started to bounce up and down on it.

"Oh, damn, that's so good," he whispered, clutching her to him.

"I would not have believed that fucking in a closet could be so much fun!" she replied.

She was bouncing faster and faster and he was thrusting into her hard. Her pussy pulsated around his cock. She screamed and had an immense orgasm. She felt his cum squirting into her as her cunt clamped down tightly on him.

"Now comes the hard part," he panted, "getting out."

He opened the closet door and they started to untangle themselves. In a few minutes they were standing naked in the hall. She detoured through the kitchen and stuffed a paper towel between her legs. He was waiting for her on the sofa.

"Blow me," he ordered.

She fell over into his lap and sucked his limp dick into her mouth. Twenty minutes of hard sucking brought it to life and soon it was as hard as ever.

"Fuck me," he ordered.

She climbed up on the sofa and slid down his pole. She rocked back and forth while he stroked into her.

"Cum in me again! I want your juice all over my cunt. Fill me up!"

"I'll do my best," he replied as he shoved it all the way into her.

Her pussy was throbbing and pulsing around his rod. He knew she was close. With a mighty thrust he hoisted her into the air, his cock at maximum depth within her, touching places she had never felt before.

"OOoohhhh, GGGoddd! I'm cumming again! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!"

Her cunt had a vice like grip on him as his juices flowed into her. He bounced her a little to get the last few drops out of him and into her. She collapsed in a heap on top of him, breathing raggedly and murmuring unintelligible sounds. He squeezed her tightly and stroked her back.

"I've never felt like that before," she mumbled as she sat up. "I don't know if I can give you back."

"Sure you can. You'll meet some college stud with a nine inch dick and you'll forget about me and my puny little eight inches."

"There is no way I could ever forget what we're doing today. That Elaine is so damned lucky!"

"Let's go lie down in bed and rest for a while. It will be lunch time soon."

"Yeah, I could use some rest after this!"

She lay on the bed and opened her arms and legs for him. He quickly joined her. They kissed each other sweetly. He held her tight with her arms wrapped around his waist and her legs wrapped around his butt. His cock was lying right on top of her pussy.

"We're not going to get much rest his way," he said.

She relinquished her death grip on his body and he slid down beside her.

"You owe me an all over lick," she said.

"As soon as nap time is over, you're gonna get it!"

"I guess I'll just have to sleep fast!"

"Get some rest. An all over tongue massage is not to be taken lightly. I'm gonna make you cum without touching your pussy."

"Can't be done, stud. You'll have to prove it."

"No problem," he kissed her and slipped his finger into her pussy.

She hummed happily and went to sleep.

When she woke up she felt his tongue licking her throat and sucking on her ears. He kissed her eyes and licked her cheeks. He poked his tongue into her mouth, licking her lips and teeth. Going back to her neck, he licked his way to her armpit. He sucked the tender flesh into his mouth and she started to moan and writhe. He licked across the tops of her breasts and found her other armpit. He sucked on it hard and licked the flesh inside his mouth.

She felt her pussy getting wet. She couldn't believe that she was about to cum just from having her armpits sucked. He went back to the first armpit and sucked it very hard. Her hips were wiggling on the bed.

"Fuck me!" she ordered.

"Nope, I'm gonna make you cum without touching your pretty little pussy." He went back to sucking her pit, occasionally wandering out to her tits. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Her hips thrust off the bed and he went back to her armpits.

She felt the first signs of an orgasm. He pussy was an ocean. Her clit tingled like never before. "OOOOHHH GGGODDD!!" she screamed as came.

She felt his lips leave her armpits and titties. They kissed down her sides, licking all the way. His tongue reamed out her belly button. She was still quivering from the massive orgasm. He licked her mound and she moaned, sure that he would eat her pussy. He skipped her pussy and licked his way down her legs, one at a time.

She felt him start a slow massage on her feet. He pressed and rubbed. She felt his mouth envelope her toes. He sucked as much of her foot into his mouth as he could get and rubbed her sole with his tongue. He kissed, licked and sucked each toe and ran his tongue in between them.

Once again she was wriggling and moaning. He kissed her feet and ankles, licking as he went. Then he popped her other foot into his mouth and sucked hard. She bucked her ass off the bed and came again. He finished kissing and licking her feet as she lay twitching before him.

"Roll over," he ordered.

She rolled onto her tummy and his lips were immediately on her neck, He licked behind her ears. Her ears were especially sensitive. She shuddered as he licked her arms and sucked on her fingers. He licked every square inch of her back.

"Oh God!! You're killing me," she whined.

"Pretty soon!" he answered.

She felt his magic tongue on her ass cheeks, licking, sucking, kissing. Her cheeks were pried apart and she felt his tongue massage her asshole. She humped into the air trying to get more of it and he obliged by sticking his tongue into her. She felt it wiggle and she came again.

He suddenly rolled her over, twisted around, mounted her and rammed his dick into her pussy.

"Jesus Christ!!" she screamed and had another orgasm.

His cock slid in and out of her well fucked love channel. He was ready to cum again. He spread her legs as wide as they would go and drove into her with a will, pounding and stroking. He felt her cunt squeeze hard on his cock and he knew that she was cumming again.

"Gimme that cum. Gimme all that cum now!" she cried as her pussy milked him.

"Oh damn!!" he cried and shot another load of cum deep inside her.

He rolled off of her, put his finger back in her pussy and went to sleep. She lay there quivering and twitching, unable to believe what a fantastic trip she had been on.

He awoke to the smell of bacon frying. His stomach dictated that he follow the aroma into the kitchen. She had on an apron and nothing else when he walked into the kitchen.

"How do you want your eggs, Tarzan?" she giggled.

"Over easy, Jane, just like you!" he smiled.

Even though it was evening, the bacon and eggs hit the spot, revitalizing them both.

As he looked across the table at her he said, "What's your evil scheme for tonight?"

"I want to start with some nice, slow ass fucking, then a shower and after that I'll give you a blow job."

"That's a great plan. We'll start right after the meal."

Relaxed and refreshed, his cock popped to attention. "Let's do it in the hall," he said.

"Good idea, I'll go get the love lube," and she sprinted to the bedroom.

"I want to grease you up this time," she said as she rubbed a big gob of KY onto her ass.

"Lube me up!" he laughed.

She slid her jelly covered hands up and down his cock. Soon it was ready for action.

"I'll be the cow and you'll be the bull," she winked. She got down on all fours in the hall and he crawled up on top of her.

He guided his dick to her ass. "Moo!!" he bellowed and rammed it into her.

"OOF!" she puffed as his cock slid up her ass. She backed up into him to get more of it in her. She felt him start to stroke her very slowly, as he had promised. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of her. "Moo," she moaned.

Her ass tightened on his dick and he drove into her faster and faster. "I've got a calf for you!" he cried.

"I'm cumming!! Give me that calf!" she collapsed onto the floor as his prick stabbed her and filled her with bull juice.

"You've got one fine asshole," he whispered in her ear. His limp cock slid out of her.

"Shower time!" she declared. "Come on!"

Luke followed her into the shower. The water had a healing effect on him. He rubbed her body with soap paying close attention to her ass and her pussy.

"If you do that any more, I'll cum again."

He rubbed harder, tickling her clit. Her hips shuddered and she came on the wash rag. He rinsed her off and she started washing him. She scrubbed his nuts and then his prick.

"The deal was for a blow job, not a hand job," he reminded her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

She rinsed him thoroughly and they dried each other off. By the time she led him to the bedroom he was sporting a major hardon.

"Get on your back," she ordered. "Now, I'll show you what a real blow job is!"

She nuzzled her nose into his nuts and licked his perineum. She had her hand around his pole and she was squeezing it as hard as she could. She sucked one of his nuts into her mouth and swirled it around on her tongue. His dick got a little harder. She sucked in the other nut and played with it. Her little pink tongue slid up his cock to the hole in the end and she tried to jam her tongue into it. He was really struggling now, His hips were twitching and he was moaning. She licked a drop of precum off the tip and kissed the cock head.

The head popped into her mouth and she played with it as she had with his nuts. His hips were bucking as he tried to ram his cock down her throat, but she held on to the shaft and massaged his balls. His cock slipped further into her mouth. She sucked on it. She suddenly deep throated him, bobbing her head and letting him feel her throat. He fucked her mouth as hard as he could.

"I'm close to cumming!! I'm close!! AAAHHH!! Here it cums!!"

She felt his cock swell in her throat and she sucked for all she was worth. She was rewarded with a giant wad of cum shooting into her throat. As she swallowed, her throat constricted around his cock causing him to sustain his climax.

Now it was his turn to lay quivering and twitching on the bed. His limp dick slid out of her mouth. She smiled at him.

"How was that?"

"That was the most fantastic blow job I've ever had!"

"You know, of course, that as soon as your cock stands up, you've got to fuck me silly!"

"If I don't die first!"

He dozed off while she played with his dick. In his dreams he was surrounded by hungry little pussies. They were snapping at him and trying to eat his cock. He looked down and saw that one of them had indeed glommed on to his prick and was sliding up and down it. He woke up to find Angela fisting his prick. It was hard as cast iron and he was almost there.

"Don't stop."

She winked at him and kissed it. "It occurred to me that I haven't seen it squirt yet, so I'm going to make it squirt."

"You know," he grunted, "I won't be able to get it up for a while after this."

"That's okay. You can just eat me until it's ready again."

One little fist was a blur on his rod. Her other hand was rubbing the head as fast as she could. "Here it cums!" she cried as the white geyser spewed into the air. "Oh, cool!" she giggled as the last dribbles dripped down his dick. She took the stuff on her hands and his belly and scooped it into her mouth.

"Waste not, want not," she declared as she swallowed it.

She crawled on top of him and put her pussy on his lips. "Snack time lover boy!" She lazily licked his flaccid cock.

His tongue darted out and licked the full length of her snatch. He poked it into her honey pot and wiggled it. He sucked her labs into his mouth one at a time and played with them while she wriggled on top of him. He gently sucked her clit in between his lips and slowly licked the tip of it. The aroma of her cunt was intoxicating. Her pussy was wet and getting wetter. He sucked up as much of the love honey as he could and then went back to sucking her clit.

"I'm gonna cum on your face!"

"Do it!"

Her thighs banged together. She sprayed her love juice onto his face, He tried to get it all in his mouth but there was just too much. "I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

Her body went limp on top of him. He didn't care. He was covered in pussy juice, his cock was in Angela's mouth and her soft form was reclining on him. Perfect.

She wiggled back to life and slid off of him. He turned her around and hugged her. He stuck his finger in her pussy and dozed off again. She loved the feeling of his finger in her when he slept. She grabbed his crank and dozed off.

Both of them were completely spent. They slept all night in each other's arms. Sometime during the night she managed to get herself into the spoon position. His limp cock dangled in her ass crack. She went back to sleep.

Sunlight crept into the bedroom and hit him in the eyes. He moaned and looked at the clock. Nine AM. Angela was still curled up next to him. His cock was still in her ass crack. It slowly came to life. Hard now, it brushed her pussy.

Her eyes fluttered open and she could feel the morning wood rising on her pussy lips. She smiled as she reached down and tucked his cock into her pussy. She felt him thrust into her as she backed up to get it all in. Deeper and deeper he slammed it into her. The bed was rocking and groaning under the new assault. She reached down and felt where his cock entered her. She stroked her clit and fire ran through her veins.

"I'm gonna fuck you 'til you pee," he murmured into her ear.

"As long as you fuck me, I don't care. Make me pee. Make me cum. Just don't stop fucking me."

She flexed around his member and felt him swell inside her. He pounded her cunt as hard as he could. She felt a few drops of pee escape and knew if she didn't cum soon, they would have a big mess. "Give me that cum! Give it to me NOW!" His cock swelled within her and he buried himself as deep as he could while delivering the juice. Her pussy milked all of the cum out of him.

She jumped up. "I've gotta go pee right now!"

His morning wood was still holding him erect. He knew he would have to piss it off.

She came out of the bathroom. "Your turn."

He unloaded a gallon of piss, shook it off and walked back into the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed sobbing softly.

"What's the matter Angela?"

"It just occurred to me that this is my last day. After this, I won't be getting any more of your cock."

"That's not true. We still have five months until Elaine's pussy is ready. I'm sure that we'll have lots of fun in the future."

She stood up and walked into his arms. "Eventually, I'll have to give you up. I don't think I want to."

"You'll have to talk to your sister about that. Come on! We still have time for one more hot fuck before we have to clean up. What'll it be?"

"Let's just do it missionary. I want to remember this weekend that way."

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers