Substitutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we'll cook him some lobster for dinner tonight. May be a few oysters on the half shell to get him ready! Let's go to the market!" Elaine said.

When Luke got home from work he could smell the lobster cooking. He loved the taste of lobster, one of his favorite foods.

"Go get a shower honey. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," Elaine called from the kitchen.

Luke could hear the shower running when he walked into the bedroom. He quickly stripped and walked into the master bath. There was Anna, naked and waiting.

"Come on, come on. Get in the shower. We only have time for a quickie before dinner!" She exclaimed.

He got under the hot water and Anna's lips were around his cock immediately. She took it out of her mouth and said, "Don't mind me; I'm just going to have a little snack while you get clean." Then she popped his dick back into her mouth and sucked it in earnest.

Luke found it hard to concentrate on his ablutions with Anna inhaling his prick, but he struggled through. Just as he finished washing, Anna finished her blow job with a final mighty suck and Luke shot his wad into her mouth. He watched her swallow it. Then she smiled at him and kissed him. He could taste himself on her tongue.

"Time to get out and get dry," she told him.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" Elaine giggled as Luke stepped into the dining room.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did."

Elaine and Anna brought out the sumptuous meal.

"Hmmm, oysters on the half shell, eh? What does this mean?" Luke inquired.

"It means one of us plans on fucking you silly tonight," Elaine answered.

"And who has lost tonight's lottery?"

"Mama did. You have to sleep with her."

"All night?"

"Yes I can use the rest. I need to get lots of rest for junior," she said, patting her growing belly.

Anna was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. "At last, an all nighter," she happily muttered.

The meal was excellent. Afterwards, they watched a little TV. Luke got up and proclaimed, "Bedtime."

Anna dutifully followed him down the hall to her bedroom. As soon as they were inside, she shut and locked the door.

She peeled her clothes off and helped Luke with his. When his boxers dropped, she took his cock in her hands and rubbed it gently, watching it swell and harden. She pulled him to the bed using his dick as a handle.

His arms went around her waist. She reached up and dragged his lips to hers. As soon as his tongue stabbed into her mouth, she wrapped her legs around him. "Lay me down and fuck me," she ordered.

Luke slowly lowered both of them to the bed. She was flat on her back when his cock entered her. She gave a little grunt as he pushed it into her.

"I love your cock Luke. I want it in me always."

"I love the way your pussy feels when it is wrapped around my dick. Elaine said you want a baby too. I'm gonna shoot one into you tonight!"

"Oh yes Luke, give me your child. Make a baby in me," Anna cried as she humped onto his cock.

Luke long-stroked her and felt her shivering beneath him. His strokes became more and more rapid as his body got ready to deliver his baby juice into Anna. Both of them were panting as their movements became more frantic and erratic.

Suddenly Anna's hips bucked into the air. "Give it to me now!! I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!"

Her pussy was flexing and squeezing around his cock. He couldn't stand it any more. She pushed him over the edge and he shot her full of sperm.

"Leave it in me! Leave it in me! Don't let any of your sperm out. I want your baby and I want it tonight!"

Luke stayed buried in her until his cock shrank and went completely limp. Even after it fell out of her and he lay gasping at her side, she kept her hips high off the bed in an attempt to let the fluid run all the way inside her.

Finally her butt hit the bed. She clung to Luke like a woman possessed. Her hands were all over him.

"I hope I've got your baby in me, but we'll want to make sure," she proclaimed grabbing his cock and stroking the flaccid member.

"Take it easy Anna. I'm not superman. Let it rest a little while."

"We'll see about that!" she said. She dipped her head into his crotch and once again sucked his limp prick into her mouth.

Luke rubbed the back of her head as she sucked him back to life. She puffed on him for twenty minutes before it started to stir. She gently squeezed his nuts, helping his hardening cock into full erection. As she straddled him a little cum ran out of her pussy and down her legs. She stuffed the hard shaft into herself once more.

Luke felt her hips gyrating on him. The girl had talent! He jammed his cock as far into her as he could.

"Gimme that baby! Gimme that baby!" She chanted.

"When you cum, roll me over so I don't lose any of your love seed," she said. "Hold my legs high in the air. I want every drop draining into my womb. I wanna be pregnant!"

The cum signal started deep in his balls. "Get ready!" he shouted.

She rolled over underneath him and clamped her pussy tight against his shaft. He held himself as deep into her as he could get and released his army of baby makers. When his cock went limp, he held her legs high in the air. Not a drop escaped. She could feel the warm goo draining into her center. When she was sure she could take no more he lowered her legs and hugged her.

"Is my baby in you?"

"I hope so. I've wanted your baby for so long. We'll get some rest and try again later."

"Good idea," Luke agreed. He stuck his finger into her and they both dozed off.

At two AM Luke felt fingers playing with his hard cock. When she realized he was wakening, she whispered, "I want to do it again. Get on me and make a baby for us."

Luke rolled on top of her. He no longer needed a guide to find her sweet spot. He drove easily into her all the way. Then his throbbing cock pumped her with quick, short strokes. She was cumming within minutes. He kept up his pumping until she came again. Then he lengthened his strokes and shot another big load of sperm laden semen into her.

As he lay panting beside her, she remarked, "I love making babies with you. I want lots of them."

"Okay," he said as he put his finger back in her and dozed off.

They awoke before breakfast and had another quickie. He shaved and showered, getting ready for work.

After Luke left for work, Elaine wandered into the breakfast nook. "How did it go last night?"

"It was wonderful! I think I made Luke squirt a baby into me. I feel great!"

"I feel good too. This baby ranching might turn out all right. When is your next period due?"

"In two weeks. We'll know in two weeks. I wonder if Luke realizes we're in cahoots on this baby thing."

"It doesn't really matter whether he finds out or not. It's a done deal," Elaine chuckled. "Maybe you need a couple of insurance shots. You can keep him for two more nights."

"Oh goody! I love you, daughter mine. Don't ever change."

"Mama this is turning out better than I had hoped. I'm so glad I decided on substitutes!"