Substitutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

As soon as she heard him come through the door her pussy juiced up. She was shaking with anticipation.

"Honey where are you?" Luke yelled.

"I'm in the bedroom," she shouted back.

Luke walked into the bedroom and saw his naked wife lying on the bed with her legs wide apart. He didn't ask questions, he just shucked his clothing and walked to the bed. He bent over and French kissed her. He moved down her body and stuck his tongue into her vagina. He crawled between her legs and sucked on her clit. She came almost immediately.

He slid up her beautiful body and tucked her tits into his mouth one at a time. He lightly nipped her nipples with his teeth and she bucked wildly, almost tossing him off.

"I've never seen you this horny," he remarked.

"I've never been this horny. Now stop screwing around with the preliminaries and jam your cock into my pussy! Do it now!"

"Yes, maam," Luke replied. He found her opening and gently slid his cock into her. "Does it hurt honey?"

"Just a little. We'll have to practice a lot until it feels really good. You can start practicing now."

Slowly and tenderly Luke pushed his cock into Elaine. He began a slow stroke so as not to hurt her.

"It feels better now. I'm not made of glass. Ram that big ol' cock into me!"

Luke felt her twitch when he rammed it into her.

"Faster, fuck me faster!"

Just a few strokes later, she started to moan. "I'm gonna cum! Oh, damn, I'm cumming!"

She wriggled on the end of his dick, totally at his mercy. He shoved it into her deeper than he ever had before. Her pussy quivered and shook around his cock. Moments later, he poured a torrent of cum into her. She loved the warm, sticky feeling of Luke's cum coating her inside.

"That's all I can take tonight," she whispered.

"It's more than enough. I love your pussy and I love you. I'm so glad you are back in action."

"Let's get some sleep."

For the first time in many months, Luke put his finger in Elaine's pussy and they both dozed off.

He awoke early the next morning and admired the sleeping form of his wife. He had completed their vacation plans just two days ago. They had a week to go. He had found a little clothing optional resort on an island in the Caribbean. It was first class all the way. He took a shower and left for work.

Elaine was finishing her shower when she heard a knock on the door. Wrapping a towel around her, she looked out the spy hole. It was her mother.

"Come in and sit down. I'll be back in a minute."

Ten minutes later Elaine walked into the living room and sat down next to Anna.

"Do you think Luke needs some more vitamin P?" Anna asked hopefully.

"I gave him some last night. The doctor finally cleared me. I couldn't be happier."

"I have a confession," Anna began, "I think I might be in love with your husband."

"He mentioned that he thought you might be. What do you want to do about it?"

"After your vacation, I was hoping that we could work out some king of sharing arrangement."

"Ordinarily, I would reject that out of hand. But you rescued me from what could have been a disastrous situation. I'll think about it while we are vacationing. I might even mention it to Luke."

"I hope we can work something out. Luke has a great cock and he knows how to use it. I love you and I don't want to hurt you so if you think it's a bad idea, I guess I'll have to go back to rubbing my clit twice a week."

"I'll make no promises but I will think about it."

"That's more than I hoped for. Let's go get some lunch. I'm buying."

--------------------------

The tropical breeze swept across the beach blowing her hair over her shoulder. She looked at Luke laying next to her, his cock pointing up into the warm air. She couldn't help herself. She grabbed his cock and slowly jacked it. He grinned and grasped the nearest nipple.

"I'm gonna give you an island fuck," he said.

"Luckily, I'm dressed for it," she replied.

Luke rolled onto her and rammed his dick into her bare pussy. She grunted and helped him thrust. She looked happy with his cock sticking into her. He stroked a little faster. She wiggled to give him maximum effect. Soon he was panting into her ear, "I'm cumming."

She squealed and threw her head back. Her orgasm was like a tsunami. An enormous wave of pleasure started in her pussy and took over her soul. Her hips bucked wildly as she milked every drop of cum from him.

"This clothing optional resort was a great idea," she commented. His dick was still inside her.

"We should come here more often," he murmured. His dick popped out of her.

She grasped his cum covered cock as he lay beside her.

Luke and Elaine reluctantly returned home after a week of tropical bliss.

"Honey, there is something I want to talk to you about."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I had a little chat with mother before we left. She thinks she's fallen in love with you. She practically begged me to let you fuck her some more."

"She did make several statements like that, but it was during a heavy sex session and I figured it was just lust talking."

"I told her I would mention it to you. What do you think? Should I let you fuck her?"

"I'm not the one to make the choice here. I'll go along with whatever you decide but I'm not going to participate in the decision. It is strictly up to you."

"Damn! I was afraid you would say something like that. I've been thinking about it a lot. I just don't know what to do. On the one hand, she helped me out of a potentially disastrous situation. On the other hand, now that my pussy is working again, I'm not sure I want to share you with anyone."

"Don't look to me for help. I can't see any way for me to win in this situation."

"Rats! Well all is not lost. Roll over here and fuck me."

"Yes maam."

She was already wet. His cock slipped gently into her. Their pubic hairs met. Luke was stroking her tenderly again.

"Let's get on with it! Put a baby in me!" Elaine cried as she thrust her hips against Luke's big dick.

The soreness had completely left her and was replaced by an eager throbbing. All she wanted was Luke's cum. She humped and shook attempting to force it from him.

Luke drove as far into her as he could. He was long stroking her and she was moaning and whimpering into his mouth. Her pussy spasmed suddenly and gripped his cock sending him over the top. Her juices flowed around him. She thrust her hips up from the bed, wanting his seed to run as deeply as possible. She could feel the warm, sticky cum running into her womb. This time, she said to herself, this is the one that knocks me up.

"Don't you dare pull your dick out of me! I want all of your sperm to attack my egg. Leave it in."

"I think we've done it," Luke panted into her mouth. "I think at last you are pregnant. I can feel it."

She smiled happily at her husband. "I can feel it too. I do believe I am with child."

"How long until your next period?"

"A couple of weeks. We'll know for sure then. In the meantime you should give me numerous insurance shots, just to make sure."

"I love the way you think. We'll start right after this shot. I wonder how much insurance we can get in one night."

"One night? We'll have to take out insurance all month."

"God, I love you."

Luke's prick went flat and fell out of her. When she felt him roll over and put his finger in her she knew it was nap time.

As they ate breakfast the next morning Elaine said, "I've given some thought to letting you back into my mother's panties."

Luke looked at her but didn't say anything. It looked like a trap to him.

"Well, don't you want to know what I've decided?"

He was right. It was a trap.

"It makes no difference to me. You can do whatever you want. I'll watch." Luke replied, neatly sidestepping the trap.

"I've decided to let her fuck you, but only under some conditions."

Luke looked at her again and remained silent.

Elaine stomped her foot. Damn! He wasn't going to bite on anything. "Don't you want to know what the conditions are?"

"Nope, you girls work out the details. Tell me about it later." Luke was secretly pleased with her decision. Elaine's mother was an excellent piece of ass and he was going to get to fuck her with his wife's permission. It couldn't get any better.

After Luke went to work the next day, Elaine summoned her mother. Anna was apprehensive when she walked through the door. She was deathly afraid that her daughter was going to tell her to buzz off.

"Tea, mother?"

"Yes please, I need something to drink."

When Elaine brought the tea she said, "I've decided to let you have Luke occasionally. But first we must lay down some rules."

Anna's day was made! She couldn't believe her good fortune. "Anything, anything you say."

"I don't want it to be anything I say. I want you to participate in deciding what kinds of things should and should not be allowed."

"That sounds fair. Where should we start?"

"I'll give you some of my thoughts and you can agree or disagree. If you disagree, we'll discuss the point. If you agree, it is law."

"Yes, I can see the value in that. Doesn't Luke get a say in this?"

"Nope, he opted out of the rule making, so we can carve him up any way we want," Elaine giggled. Then she said, "Rule one. You can't give your pussy to anybody else as long as you are fucking Luke. The first violation negates the deal."

"That sounds fair. I agree."

"Second you can only do it when I say you can. I'm horniest so I get first shot at him."

"That's a good rule. I wouldn't want to argue with you about who was getting boned next. It'll also eliminate scheduling problems."

"Third, you may not do anything to cause him injury or pain. I don't want to get back a wounded husband."

"I would never do anything to hurt Luke."

"Fourth, don't show up here drunk. Luke and I occasionally have a little wine with dinner but we don't get drunk."

"I don't drink much either and I haven't been drunk in twenty years."

"Fifth, clean up your mess. I don't want to have to clean cum spots off of everything in the house."

"That goes without saying. You know what a neat freak I am."

"Last, don't go doing it in places where you could be arrested. Providing bail at three in the morning is way low on my list of things to do."

"These rules all sound pretty reasonable to me. What if I get pregnant?"

"Mother! I thought you were past that by now."

"Nope, he could still shoot a baby into me. It isn't likely but it is possible."

"I hadn't thought of that. I think I may be pregnant. If you were knocked up too, we could have a whole herd of poop squirters around here."

"Well, let's mull this over and come up with a possible solution, daughter mine."

"Okay mom. How about if you get pregnant, you just move in with us."

"That is one solution. What about abortion?"

"No way! I'm not having one of Luke's babies going down the drain in some clinic. If it happens, we've got to keep the child. What about birth control pills?"

"No can do. The doctors tell me they could give me a cervical cancer. None of us needs that."

Elaine finally said, "I think my first idea was the best one. After thinking it over, it might be better if you moved in with us now. It would save a fortune on gasoline. You shouldn't have to drive all the time and Luke would be handy in case you got the hots all of a sudden."

"Do you think this house is big enough for us and the baby or babies?"

"You're right! I guess Luke's gonna have to buy us a new house," Elaine laughed. "That'll teach him to leave us to our own devices."

"Shopping for a house could be fun too. We'll have real estate agents driving us everywhere. It'll be better than clothes shopping!"

"Okay, I guess everything is settled. We'll move you in as soon as possible. Luke's gonna be so happy!"

------------------------

"A new house?" Luke roared. "What exactly is wrong with this one?"

"Well you left us poor helpless females to fend for ourselves. It's your fault. Listen to this plan. You'll like it, honest you will. First, I am probably great with child. Even if I'm not if we keep practicing, I will be. Second, I decided to let mother have some of you. If she gets pregnant, and she might, we will need a lot of extra room. Last, think about having two wives to fuck you all the time. No more time outs for periods. No waiting when one of us is pregnant. You'll have pussy all the time from two women who love you."

"I've got to admit, those are pretty convincing arguments. I can't believe you're gonna turn your mother loose on me."

"Well we came up with some rules. Don't worry; these rules are not for you. They only concern us concubines."

"It looks like I'm fucked," chuckled Luke. "Let's have dinner and then go practice."

"Okay. This weekend, we'll move mother in with us. Then the show will begin in earnest."

Luke was up early on Saturday. Elaine booted him out of bed early so they could get her mother moved before night time. Luke rented a big van to accomplish the move. Anna had decided on a minimum of things to bring with her. The rest Luke could take to a storage shed she had rented.

Anna sat beside Luke as they pulled away from her old apartment and headed for the storage facility with the final load. "I want you and Elaine to know that I really appreciate your help and your kindness. I never would have believed that Elaine would be willing to share you but I'm very grateful that she has."

"I'm glad she did. You are a fantastic lady and a great piece of tail," Luke grinned as they pulled in her storage spot. He unloaded the truck and hopped back into the cab, ready to take it back to the rental company.

Anna slid in beside him and grabbed his cock. As he drove slowly down the road, she unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and sucked it into her mouth.

"I hope you know that I could crash this thing while you're giving me this great blow job."

"Not to worry! If I feel you headed for a crash, I'll at least have time to get your cock out of my mouth so I won't bite it off."

The thought of that possibility made Luke shudder. "Maybe you had better stop."

"No way! I'm gonna have my snack."

Just before they got to the rental outfit Luke shot a wad of cum into Anna's mouth. "Okay, tuck it back in for me. We're here."

Ana stuffed Luke's wet dick back into his pants and zipped him up. Luke got casually out of the truck, gave the keys to the lot owner and paid for it. Anna was waiting for him in his car.

"See? You didn't crash. I had my snack and you got to cum, everything worked out great!"

"Damn Anna, you act like a teenager."

"I feel like a teenager. If Elaine says its okay, I want to fuck you as soon as we get home."

"I'm afraid not. You have to get your stuff squared away. I have to have a snack, maybe your daughter."

"You're right. No sense in being greedy!"

When they got home, Elaine was waiting for them, waving her positive home pregnancy test stick around. "I'm knocked up! At last! There is a little person growing inside me! I'm so happy I could cry!"

Luke embraced his pregnant wife and rammed his tongue into her mouth. "Now that we've achieved success, we'll have to practice up for the next one," he laughed.

"Elaine, my daughter, I'm so happy for you. Are you going to the doctor tomorrow?"

"Yes, on Monday, I can't wait to confirm this. I love being pregnant!"

"We have to go out and celebrate," Luke declared. "Let's get ready and we'll go to the best restaurant in town."

Quick test at the doctor's office on Monday confirmed that Elaine was pregnant. She couldn't wait for Luke to get home so she called him at work.

"Hi honey, guess what? You're gonna be a daddy!"

"That's great! I can't wait to pass out the cigars. When are we due?"

"You seem to have squirted it into me when we were on vacation. I'm so happy. We tried for so long and now, success."

"I can't wait to get home and give you a congratulatory fuck!"

"I'll be waiting. Bye honey."

When Luke got home Elaine and Anna were waiting for him in the living room. Both were grinning from ear to ear.

"This can't be good," he said, "What have you two been up to?"

"We looked at two houses today and we think we've found the right one," Elaine replied.

"Well, you girls make up your minds and let me know if you want to make an offer."

"Don't you want to see it?" Elaine whined.

"If it has a bedroom and a kitchen, it has everything I want. This is your show. You guys decide."

"You're not gonna let us blame you for anything, are you?" Anna whined.

"Nope, I believe there is safety in distance. I have to pay for it. I don't have to like it. Besides, you know that if you guys really wanted it and I thought it was terrible, you would get it anyway. Think of all the begging and sniveling I'm saving you. What's for dinner?"

So they bought the new house. It had four thousand square feet and five bedrooms. It took them a week to move in.

Elaine declared, "I get first fuck in the new house."

She grabbed Luke by the cock and led him to the new bed in the new bedroom. She was two months pregnant and had a little 'pooch pouch' showing.

Luke stroked the small hump. "That is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

He leaned down and kissed her growing tummy. He leaned a little further and kissed her pussy. She shivered and fell backwards onto the bed, legs held wide anticipating the ministrations of his tongue. She didn't have to wait long. Luke inhaled her aroma. He would never get tired of the smell of fresh pussy. His tongue found her slit. He licked it vigorously and headed for her clit which was bulging out of its little shell.

His lips wrapped around her and his tongue slowly massaged her clitoris. She humped off the bed, writhing and crying.

"Yes, yes, yes, eat me out. Make me your whore! Suck that clit. Suck it harder. Oh god, I'm cumming! I'm CCCCUMMMING!!!!"

Luke released her love bump when she stopped cumming. "That is one tasty little morsel," he remarked.

He crawled up her body and slipped his cock all the way into her soaking pussy. It felt so damned good to be in his wife. They were, indeed, one. Her cunt flexed on his cock, milking, stroking, milking. He thrust in and out making her hotter and hotter. She responded by returning his thrusts stroke for stroke.

"Cum in me, Luke. Squirt your juice into me again and again. I want to feel your hot seed boiling in me!"

He felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing him, demanding his sperm. She screamed her lust into the night air. He grunted and came hard into her, sharing their juices, sated, happy.

He held her tightly against himself, kissing her deeply, sucking on her tongue, licking her mouth, loving her. She rubbed his tongue with her tongue and sucked on it. They were joined at the mouth, neither anxious to let go. Finally the kiss was broken. His hands roamed freely over her body, caressing, squeezing, demonstrating his lust and his love.

Her back arched off the bed as her body reveled in his attention. She knew he would be hers always. She knew he loved her completely.

He plugged his finger into her ad went to sleep. She was happy with his finger in her. She smiled as she slipped into her nightly coma.

As soon as Luke was off to work, Elaine told her mother, "You know, Luke really, really loves me. Last night he held me in a way that he never did before. It was just so sweet and I loved every minute of it."

"Yes daughter, Luke is a very good man and we are lucky to have him. Did you enjoy your first sex in your new house?"

"It was more than I dreamed it would be. Tonight, he'll be in your bed and you can welcome him home too," Elaine giggled.

"Thank you honey. I'll do right by him. You are not the only one who loves him!"

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers