Substitutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

He pulled her down on the bed. Her lips parted and he kissed her gently. She poked her tongue out and he sucked it. Tenderly he felt her magnificent tits. He squeezed her nipples and watched them stand up. His hands slid up and down her body, feeling her, caressing her. He cupped her pussy and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Her hand found his cock and she pulled on it as it swelled. She petted his balls, feeling them one at a time inside the sac. She was getting hotter and enjoying the feeling. It was just like high school.

His lips found her nipples. Her tits were big enough to get both of them in his mouth at one time, so he sucked on both of them. "You taste so fucking good," he whispered.

She jacked his cock causing it to grow bigger and bigger. "I want to suck on it for a while," she quietly told him. She bent down and pulled it into her hungry mouth. She only took about half of it into her mouth. She felt his fingers in her pussy. His thumb was on her clit. He moaned. She moaned. "Fuck me now," she whispered.

He climbed onto her and she guided his big cock into her hole. He slid it all the way in and started stroking her. She moaned and thrust back against him.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme!" she chanted.

He pushed more rapidly into her. He felt her pussy lube his dick. He drove her into the mattress. She moaned again and wrapped her legs around him, placing her heels on his ass, pulling him, trapping his cock inside her.

He shuddered when he felt her legs wrap around him. Her pussy clenched around his meat while he pounded and pounded her. He could hear his balls slapping against her ass. "I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yes, yes, yes, I have to feel your stuff inside me again. Shoot it in me. I'M GONNA CUMMmmm!!"

She squeezed his cock as tight as she could and milked every drop of cum out of him. She loved the feeling of hot cum jetting into her depths. She especially loved Luke's cum jetting into her. "My god, that is so good. If I were your wife, I would fuck you every minute of every day!!"

"You are one great piece of ass. I just love fucking you." He looked deep into her eyes. Lust was still there.

"Come on Luke, we have to shower and dress and change the bed again. I'll put all the wet sheets in the washer."

"I'm damned lucky you're not married to me," Luke remarked.

"And just why is that?"

"I would have to buy an industrial grade washer!"

They were sitting on the sofa when Elaine and Anna got home.

"How was your weekend?" Elaine asked.

"Exhausting!" exclaimed Angela. "This stud can wear you out!"

"Don't I know it!"

"I better be getting home. Thanks for loaning me your husband!" Angela said as she departed.

As soon as she was gone, Elaine asked, "Well, tell us how the weekend went."

"You want me to kiss and tell?"

"No, I'm ordering you to kiss and tell."

Anna was on the edge of her seat listening to the conversation.

"Did anyone ever tell you that your sister is a nympho?"

"I've heard rumors," Elaine laughed.

"She gave me no rest at all. We did everything in every room in the house. I'm so tired my ass is dragging my tracks out."

"I suppose you fought her every step of the way."

"I must admit that I was a willing participant, but please don't leave her here for another weekend. A few hours at a time will suffice."

"When is my next turn?" Anna whined.

"It's gonna take me a while to rest up from your sex maniac daughter. Elaine will know when it is time." He snuggled up closer to his wife. She felt good. She felt like home.

It took Luke three weeks to completely recover from his fuck fest with Angela. Elaine knew it was time when she heard him moan in his sleep, "Fuck me now. I gotta have some pussy."

The next day after work Elaine told him, "The time has come for another dose of vitamin P. Mother will be here in an hour. You are getting miserable again. I can't wait to fuck you myself."

"I want to fuck you too, but yesterday the doctor said we've got four months to go and I surely don't want to break anything. I know how you're gonna be when the green flag drops."

"I've been thinking why don't we take a vacation when I'm ready? We could go to one of those clothing optional beaches and screw each other to death on a beach for a couple of weeks."

"That's a great idea! We have four months to plan for it so let's make it a good one."

Elaine threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "That's my man!"

"Are you still sore?"

"The pain pills keep it under control, but it is getting better. At least I don't have to carry that damned cushion around with me anymore."

"I can't wait," Luke said as he kissed her ears.

"You don't have to wait. Mama will be here in a few minutes."

Twenty minutes later, Anna's car pulled into the drive way. They watched as she practically sprinted to the front door.

Elaine let her in. "I've got four new movies," she said. "You and Luke have about six hours to play."

"I've been looking forward to this for more than a month! Where is the stud?"

"He ran for the bedroom when you pulled in. I think he's ready!"

Elaine went into the living room and fired up the DVD player. Her mother skipped down the hall to the bedroom. When she opened the door she saw Luke lying on the bed with a towel draped over his cock.

"It looks like undressing you is going to be a snap!"

Flinging the towel aside and exposing his rock hard cock, Luke replied, "I'll save you the trouble. Come over here. I want to strip you."

Anna walked over to him and grabbed his cock. "Do your worst!" she exclaimed with sparkling eyes and a grin.

Luke unbuttoned her blouse and slid it down her arms. He unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor.

"Sit on the bed."

When she complied, he removed her shoes and stockings. Then he slid her panties off and removed her bra. He picked up her right leg and licked it all the way to her toes. One by one he sucked her toes into his mouth while massaging her instep.

"Angela told me about this. Are you gonna make me cum without touching my pussy?"

Removing her foot from his mouth he said, "Yup."

He licked her instep and kissed the top of her foot. His hands massaged her calves. His lips found the secret place behind her knees and he sucked it. She shivered, her pussy dampening. He switched to her other leg and again sucked her toes into his mouth. She felt his tongue slide between her toes. Her clit felt liken a colony of ants were marching over it.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me now." She begged to no avail.

His lips trailed up to her ribcage and settled into her armpit. She felt him sucking the sensitive flesh and stroking it with his tongue. Her pussy tightened up. He kissed her tits and sucked her nipples, then attacked her other armpit. Sucking it into his mouth was more than she could stand. Her hips bucked off the bed as she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!! OOOhhhh Gggoddd!! Aaaaaahhhh!!" Luke's hand was now on her pussy. He stabbed her cunt with his finger and Anna came all over his hand.

Luke rolled on top of her and shoved his cock all the way into her. Her hips wiggled and she came again.

"How was that?" he asked.

"You're trying to kill me. Nobody has ever done that to me."

"I'm gonna fuck you hard now!"

"Do it. Fuck me as hard as you can. Make me your cum slut. I never want to stop fucking you."

Luke's cock slid in and out of her swampy pussy, gathering speed as it went. Soon Anna was moaning again. "I'm gonna cum again!"

He slammed it into her as far as he could. Her pulsating pussy told him she was on the brink of a magnificent orgasm.

She screamed her lust as her juices dumped onto Luke's cock. She felt his dick throb inside her and then came the warm, gooey liquid that she craved. It filled her pussy and her soul.

"Don't take it out. Leave it in me. I love the feel of your cock resting in my pussy."

Her pussy pulsed on his flaccid cock in a vain attempt to revive it. One of her contractions pushed it out. She groaned her displeasure.

He rolled off of her. "We'll rest for a while. Then you can blow me."

"Why wait?" she asked and sucked his limp dick into her mouth.

While she attempted to revive his prick, he busied himself playing with her tits and stroking her pussy with his middle finger. He squeezed her ass cheeks. The flesh was soft and hot. His probing finger found her asshole. He gave an exploratory shove and it popped in. He started finger fucking her ass.

She let his cock fall from her mouth. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to fuck your ass. Get my dick hard."

She put his cock back into her mouth. She had always wanted to try anal, but she had never had the guts to request it from her husband. Now her son in law was going to do it, with or without her permission. The thought of being his cum slut crossed her mind and she suddenly knew what it was to be dominated. She liked it.

His fingers were working her ass rapidly. She had never felt like this. Her ass was sore, but it felt so good. She sucked harder and his cock started to swell in her mouth. She kept sucking, knowing it meant this tasty cock would soon be up her butt. When it was hard enough she took it out of her mouth.

"You can fuck my ass now. Please be gentle."

He reached for his trusty jar of KY and rubbed a big gob of it on her butt hole. He looked at her helpless form as he lubed his cock.

"Get on your knees and hold your ass up."

She complied and felt his crawl in behind her. She felt his big cock head pressing her tight little rosebud. When he pushed it in, there was a sharp pain. She sobbed.

"I'm not taking it out. You're fucked!"

He slid it all the way into her.

She grunted, "It really hurts!"

"Wait a few minutes and the pain will ease." He was slowly stroking her ass. The pain gradually was replaced with a new kind of pleasure.

She could feel her clit tingle. She was getting wet again. Was it possible to cum from being ass fucked? The longer he drove into her, the better it felt. She backed up on him.

"Fuck my ass harder! Fuck me fast and deep. I want to feel your cum in my ass!"

Luke smiled and drove his cock rapidly in and out of her clenching asshole. Like her daughter, she was super tight. She was shaking and trembling from the fucking she was receiving.

She screamed again, "I'm cumming with my ass! I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Her orgasm overtook her washing away her senses and leaving her dazed. She felt his cock still in her ass, still stroking. She flexed her sphincter and felt his cock swell within her. A massive amount of cum was ejaculated into her rectum.

His limp dick popped out of her ass. He held her from behind and whispered in her ear, "Are you my sex slave, my cum slut? Can I fuck you any time I want?"

"Yes, I am your slave. I wanna be your whore. I would give you a blow job on the front lawn if you asked me. I want you to fuck me as long as I live!"

"You can ask Elaine about that, but wait until we get back from vacation."

Her heart soared. She knew that he would continue to fuck her as long as her daughter said it was okay.

Luke rolled her onto her back. His arm was across her belly. His lips were on her ear, sucking her ear lobe. How did he know her ears were sensitive?

"Let's get washed up. I might want to do some creative eating," Luke remarked.

He got up and she followed him into the bathroom.

In reality, she would have followed him anywhere. She had fallen in love with her son in law. How was she going to explain it to her daughter? Would her daughter understand? She felt Luke's strong, talented hands washing the aches from her. She let her hands drift to his body. She soaped him up. She would have fucked him right there, but his cock was drooping. If she had all night with him, she could fuck him a million times. He rubbed her pussy with the wash cloth. Her legs got weak. She sagged against him.

"Let's get out," he gently suggested.

As they sat on the bed, she eyed the clock. "Damn! It's almost time to quit."

"We'll have more time together. I want to fuck you some more."

"I want to fuck you some more too. Maybe something good will happen."

They dressed each other and went into the living room. The movie was just finishing up. Elaine looked up at them and smiled. She could see the contented look on her mother's face. Her husband was smiling.

"Well, how did it go?" she asked.

"Your husband is very creative. I know why you married him now. I wish he could fuck me forever," Anna replied.

As soon as Anna left, Elaine said, "What did you do to my poor mother?"

"I made her jealous of you."

He scooped her off the sofa and carried her to the bedroom. He knew he was the luckiest chump alive. Nobody he had ever known had three beautiful women panting for his cock. His fantasies hadn't been this good. He held his wife in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

A month went by and soon Elaine detected restlessness in Luke. She knew it was time. She made the phone call.

When Luke got home that Friday, all three women were waiting for him. This can't be good, he thought.

"What's up?" he inquired.

"Angela has something to tell you," informed Elaine.

Luke looked at Angela. He could tell she was freshly fucked and happy.

"Who is he?" he asked her.

"Do you remember when you told me that I would find a college guy with a nine inch dick?"

"Yeah."

"I found him! He's good to me and gentle when I want him to be and rough when I want him to be. He's only twenty one years old. He's studying physics and will get a doctorate in a few years. I think I love him. The bottom line is I won't be able to sub for Elaine anymore."

"That's great! I always knew you would find someone to love. I couldn't be happier."

"Thank God! I was afraid that you would be pissed off. His name is Gary. I'll bring him around one of these days. I gotta go! Bye."

She shot out the door like she was on fire. Obviously Gary did something special for her.

"It's just you and me kid, at least until Elaine is healthy again," Anna remarked happily.

"Gee mother, you don't have to act so damned happy about it. Angela provided a resting period for you."

"I don't need rest. I need cock!"

Luke handed Elaine a stack of DVDs. "This should keep you busy for a while," he commented, taking Anna's hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"Elaine wanted you and me to go to San Simeon for the weekend, but I told her no," Anna said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want her to be left alone. I don't want her to think we're on a honeymoon. It would be lots of fun to have you all to myself for a weekend, but Elaine must come first."

"I understand. I guess I'll just have to fuck you to death right here!"

"Let's do it the old fashioned way. I want to feel your weight on my body. I want your chest hairs grinding into my tits. I want your cock in me all the way."

She removed her clothes and then Luke's clothes. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

"Come and get it!" she exclaimed.

Luke got on top of her and slid his arms under her, holding her tightly to him. His kiss was long and deep. By the time he broke it, she was panting into his mouth.

"Put it in me," she whispered.

His cock slipped easily into her wet cunt. It throbbed in her all the way to the bottom. She could feel it twitching in anticipation. She flexed the muscles inside her pussy, trying to milk him without stroking him. His cock responded by swelling even bigger. The big purple head expanded next to her cervix. She felt it lightly brush her center.

He felt her shiver under him. His long, slow stroke started to shake her senses. She wriggled and humped up into him. Her hungry pussy wanted all of him. She moaned and sighed with pleasure as he thrust into her faster and faster. Her pussy clamped down on his cock.

"Oh yes, oh yes, give it to me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She grunted.

He squeezed her tighter and she felt his chest hairs grinding into her tits, rubbing her nipples. Her pussy was pulsing and her clit was sending cum signals to her center.

He brushed her cervix again. It was all she could stand.

"Cum for me! Cum in me! Give me all of it. I'm cumming!" she screamed.

He jammed his cock up against her cervix and released a huge wave of stored up cum. He held it all the way in her until the last drop shot out.

She felt the warm, gooey cum wash into her cervix. Her pussy clamped down hard, trapping him inside.

"Don't take it out. I want it in me. God, it feels so damned good."

"I might leave it in you all night," Luke replied.

"Good. I want to feel it in me as much as I can."

"I see that Angela got some of her nympho characteristics from you."

"That's where Elaine got 'em too. Wonderful, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her pussy was still working on his cock. Slowly it began to rise within her. She felt it expanding, pushing her cunt wider and wider. Her juices were flowing freely again and she humped up into him. His pubic bone crushed her clit and she jerked and squealed.

Luke thrust into her again and again. She was an incredible sex machine, just like her daughters. He fucked her hard, squeezing her body and rubbing his chest on her.

Her body was burning from all the rubbing and squeezing and fucking. She was hot! She couldn't remember ever feeling this way. She resolved then to fuck Luke for as long as she could with or without Elaine's permission.

He shuddered and felt that good old feeling deep down in his nuts. She was squeezing his balls and felt them retract. She knew he was ready to cum again. She squeezed a little harder and jammed her tongue into his mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she screamed as she came. She humped wildly into him and felt the first burst of seed jetting into her cunt. I wonder where he gets all that love juice, she thought.

All too soon, it was over. He lay gasping beside her. She kissed him hard and rubbed his flaccid cock. When their breathing returned to normal, he got up. He pulled her to her feet.

"We have enough time for a shower and a sheet change," he said.

She followed him into the shower. As soon as the water came on she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her pussy rubbed his limp dick. His hands went to her tits and massaged them, pinching the nipples.

"I don't want to let you go," she murmured.

"We've got to get dry and dressed. Elaine is waiting."

"I'm still your whore, your cum slut, your slave."

"I believe you. Now let's go talk to your daughter."

They walked arm in arm into the living room. Luke sat down between his two women and they watched the last half hour of the last movie.

"I could have fucked you some more," whined Anna.

"There is always next time," replied Luke.

When Anna left, Elaine asked, "How did it go this time?"

"I think your mother is in love with me."

"I was afraid this would happen. I should have just sucked you off every week or so."

"Now honey, you know I love blow jobs, but there is no way to duplicate pussy, especially good pussy and your mama is good pussy."

"You're not making me feel any better."

"Just remember that I love you. Your mother and your sister are just the soup and salad. You are the main course. I've been making a list of all the things I'm going to do to you when you're ready. You would probably cum just reading the list."

"Honey, I know I'm just being silly. I really don't mind that you get off and make mama feel so good at the same time. It's just that I haven't had any cock for a long time and I want to fuck you so bad."

"Don't worry; I'm not leaving you for your mother. I've got you. You're mine and I'm yours and we're both eaches. When I said 'til death us do part, I meant it."

Three months later, Elaine returned from the doctor with a big grin on her face. She went directly to the bedroom and took off all her clothes. She took a long hot shower, thoroughly scrubbing all her parts. She didn't miss a square inch because with Luke, you could never tell where he would lick you, kiss you and suck you. She dabbed on some of her best perfume and lay down on the bed with her legs spread to wait for Luke to come home.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers