Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer found herself draped over a lounge chair on the patio, butt plug inserted and only her white spaghetti strap top on. She felt relaxed and completely satisfied. "Yes Ms. Maria I will give you your check."

Summer gingerly got off of the lounge chair, walked through the French doors, pulled her check book out of the drawer and tore off a check. Summer bent over to write the check giving Maria and Manual another look at the butt plug as it secured another load of cum in her ass.

Summer handed the check to Maria who said, "Ok Ms. Wayne. I will be back next Wednesday."

Summer looked at the clock and could not believe that it was almost 7:00 PM. She had not heard from her young master all day. However, she had been forced to have sex with three men and a woman without so much as a single directive from Master T.

Summer treated her tattoos by the prescribed manner, had a couple of glasses of wine, tried to watch some TV and then somewhere in the night, she fell asleep on the couch.

Summer was awakened by her phone buzzing and immediately recognized that it was her son Jacob calling her. Summer scrambled to a sitting position on the couch and was reminded of her experiences yesterday when she felt the butt plug still filling her ass. No matter, Summer answered the phone, "Hi Jacob. How are you?"

"Hi mom, just checking in. I called earlier and you did not pick up the phone, but then I remembered it was hard for you at work," Jacob said.

"I am not at work this morning honey. I am home a little under the weather, but I should be back to normal tomorrow," Summer replied.

"Well that is great mom. You remember that Kevin and I are coming home tomorrow for homecoming at the school," Jacob asked.

"Oh yes honey. I am very excited to see you and to hear about what college is doing to my boys. What time will you be here," Summer asked.

"Well, as you know it is about a 2 hour drive for us, so we were thinking we should just go straight to school," Jacob replied.

"Oh I hate I will not get to see you before the game. But, I do understand. Maybe I will see you at the dance as I am a chaperone so you better be good," Summer said kiddingly.

Summer looked at the clock and it was almost 10:00 AM. Her body ached, her ass hurt and she needed to go to the bathroom. Summer walked up the stairs, stripped off her white top, knelt down on her bathroom floor and slowly pulled on the base of her pink butt plug. The plug at first would not budge, but with some effort Summer was able to extract the large plug from her ass. She barely was able to sit on the toilet before her bowels and bladder emptied.

Once she was satisfied that she was cleaned out, Summer flushed the commode, turned the hot water on in the shower and stepped inside the glass enclosed haven. Summer thoroughly washed her body, being careful not to scrub her five tattoos too vigorously. She went about carefully so that she would not rub them too harshly. She made sure to clean around her belly button piercing and let the warm soapy water run down over her new clit piercing. Of course, her mind wandered back to Wednesday and all that she was subjected to at the hands of three men, her housekeeper and the submission to the demands of her young master.

Summer completed taking care of her tattoos, styling her hair and applying her make-up as she liked it, but not like how her young master required. She slipped on her white robe, slipped on a pair of white, low waist panties that were mostly below the eagle tattoo and headed down stairs.

When Summer got to the kitchen, she found her newspaper, coffee mug and a Manila envelope on the island where she had been subjected to punishment only yesterday morning. Her ass still hurt in a couple of places from Master T's spanking as well as the one administered by her housekeeper Maria. Summer wondered just when her young master came into her home and why he did not bother her. Summer remembered he had said that he would leave her alone to allow for her new piercings and tattoos to heal a little. Summer was thankful for that small respite.

Summer decided to have a cup of coffee first before she got into the news of the day or whatever the Manilla envelope held for her. Summer brewed a Krupp mug of Hazelnut coffee, put her half and half in it and then padded out onto the patio. She sat on the same chaise lounge chair that she was awakened from by Maria and her husband last night. She was not sure, but she thought she could smell the faint smell of cum on the cushion.

All Summer had on was her white see-through robe and her low-rise thong panties. Of course the robe did not have a string to tie it together so she fought it for a while but then just decided that if it opened, it opened. She hoped that her next door neighbor, Mr. Johnson was not watching, but there was not much of a chance he could see as the patio area was covered and her landscape trees gave her a comfortable border.

About halfway through her coffee, her phone rang again. Summer had to go back inside to retrieve her phone. Sure enough it was a call from her young master during a break in classes. "So slut how are you this morning? Todd asked.

"Master T, I am doing ok. I am a bit sore," Summer answered.

"So how did it feel to submit to your housekeeper and her husband yesterday my slut," Todd asked.

"Master T, it was awful, but I did not know what else to do as she caught me," the teacher replied.

"That is ok slut. You are just beginning to realize how important it is to serve and please others so that your body can be satisfied. However, you had orgasms without my permission and that is a problem," Todd said.

"Master T, I am so sorry, but I really had no control over my body or the situation," Summer apologized. "Please do not punish me for that Master T."

"We will see slut. But I have other plans for you today. Finish your coffee, go into the garage, find the package I have left for you and then open your envelope," Todd ordered as he hung up.

Summer took another long sip of her coffee and then went out the side door into the garage. She looked in her car and sure enough there was a bag on the passenger seat. Summer bent over the passenger door, leaned in and picked up the bag. Summer wondered how it got there, but then she remembered that she never was able to change the locks yesterday.

Summer walked back into the kitchen, reheated her coffee in the micro wave and then opened the envelope. Summer found a note and a picture. The picture showed her bent over the bar stool in her kitchen with Mark Freeman's cock in her mouth and Delvin Scott's cock in her ass. She did not look at all distressed as the picture captured her in the throes of an orgasm.

The note was short, but direct:

"Slut, this morning you are to go to the yoga class that you have been neglecting for these past three weeks. I believe your class begins at 11:30 AM so you had better hurry. You will find your work-out clothes in the bag along with a change of clothes for after your class. There is a second envelope in the bag which you will open after your class while standing nude in front of your locker. You are to insert the new butt plug you will find in the bag. You are permitted to use any lubricant available to you in the kitchen. You are to put your slut make-up on as you are a slut working on her body in class. You will wear "only" what is in the bag. The butt plug is not to be removed until directed to do so by me. By the way, your instructor is one of my slaves too."

Master T

Summer opened the bag and found her work-out clothes. Her young master had included a white sports bra, white stretch Carrie Underwood Calia yoga pants and a pair of pink cross-fit shoes. Also in the bag, Summer found the new butt plug. It was black with a larger base than her pink one. But the real difference was the length of her new butt plug as it was at least two inches longer than her pink butt plug.

Resigned to her situation, Summer finished off her coffee, stripped off her robe, her panties and found the olive oil in the spice shelf in the kitchen cabinet. With recent practice, Summer poured an ample amount over her new plug. Summer used her left hand to coat the plug. Summer of course wondered to herself how the size and length of the new plug would fit inside her sore ass.

The teacher placed her left foot onto the first rung of the bar stool, bent at the waist and used her left hand to spread her ass cheeks a little. Summer placed the tip of the black butt plug and slowly began to insert. She was surprised that the plug slid in so easily until the large bulb of the plug reached her anal opening. The teacher's sphincter muscles tried in vain to prevent the insertion of the plug, but with continued pressure while holding the base, Summer was able to fully insert the long and medium think plug into her ass. Summer immediately felt significantly more filled than when the pink plug was inserted. This new plug also reached depths that only her recent action with Mark & Delvin had reached inside her.

Summer took her foot off of the stool and stood straight up. As if on cue, Summer's ass cheeks automatically squeezed tightly around the larger base of the plug. She felt downward pressure, but her sphincter muscles clamped tightly around the tapered base of the black plug.

Summer stuffed the yoga clothes back into the bag, slung it over her shoulder, grabbed the Manila envelope and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. Summer dropped everything onto her unmade bed and walked into the bathroom. In thirty minutes, she had styled her newly trimmed and streaked hair, applied her make-up and had felt fully stuffed by the new plug in her ass as she sat on her make-up stool.

Summer walked into the bedroom and lifted the yoga pants off of the bed. The teacher slipped first one foot then the other into the pant legs all the while consciously gripping the base of the butt plug with her ass cheeks. She was disappointed that there was not a work-out thong included in her wardrobe, but Summer really had no choice. As she started to pull the pants up, Summer was having too much trouble pulling them up as they appeared to be too small. Summer pulled the back of the pants to the side and saw where these pants were an extra small / petite where she would ordinarily wear a regular small.

"There is no way I can wear these pants," Summer said out loud hoping her young master would hear.

Summer then walked back into the bathroom, sat on her make-up stool, which of course forced the plug deeper inside, and stretched the material waist band. Summer pulled the waist band up to her knees, then her lower thighs and then she stood up as she pulled the pants up over her thighs. She wiggled her hips like she was putting on pantyhose and was finally able to pull the pants fully up her body. Unfortunately, the waist band barely covered the upper part of her ass crack by an inch or so. Therefore, the eagle tattoo was quite visible as it peeked above the waist band.

Summer bent over and looked over her shoulder at the full length mirror and she gasped. The base of the plug was very visible and easily recognizable. If she bent over with anyone behind her, she would be exposing the fact that she had a plug in her ass during class. "I have to make sure I am in the back of the class for sure," Summer mumbled.

Summer walked back to the bed and felt the plug was pulled tightly against her ass by the tightness of the yoga pants. Summer grabbed the Carrie Underwood Calia sports and checked the size. Sure enough, her young master had chosen a size 32 model versus the size 36 the teacher normally wore. Summer had over sized breasts for a woman that was 5' 6" tall. She was a size six normally and would always wear a 36-C bra. But since her submission to her young master she had been made to wear a 34-C bra and her clothing bordered on being too small. Now she was being made to wear yoga clothing that was way too small for a public work-out.

Summer slipped her arms into the bra, raised them over her head and struggled mightily to slip it over her head and into place. Finally successful, the teacher's mouth fell widely open. Looking at herself in the mirror she could clearly see the full outline of her silver dollar sized nipples as well as the bar bell piercings in each. It was obvious that her deviant master had intended for her punishment to be public exposure and humiliation. Summer did not have time to worry further as it was a 20 minute drive to her gym and she had to make sure she had make-up placed in her bag. Summer did not look at the other items in the bag as she just did not have time.

Summer had slipped on her pink work-out shoes along with the pink socks that had a little lacy rim that was exposed above the heel of the shoes. She felt like a little girl wearing the pink shoes, but looking at herself one more time in the mirror, had reminded her that she was a slave to a teenage master who was forcing her to expose herself publicly for cumming without his permission.

The small yoga pants barely hid the fact that her clit and pussy lips were pierced. If she lowered the waist band just a little, the top of her rose tattoo was visible. The navel piercing was obviously visible as the sports bra only came below her size 36-C breasts while the pants barely covered the top of her ass cheeks. Looking at herself one last time, Summer lumbered down the stairs and into the garage.

Summer started up her BMW convertible, raised the garage door and backed down the drive way. She paused at the street, looked left and then right. When she looked right, she saw her neighbor Mr. Johnson standing just beside her car. He could easily see into the car and could see her nipples pressed tightly against the almost see-through sports bra.

"I see you are headed for a work-out Ms. Wayne. Nice outfit. Hope your instructor works you hard," her lecherous neighbor said to the teacher.

"See you later Mr. Johnson," Summer said as she backed out into the street and hit the gas.

"I have got to have some of that sweet teacher ass," Mr. Johnson said to himself as he smiled evilly knowing that he had a video to go and watch where Summer's friend Lisa, along with her husband, had assaulted Summer on her patio while he watched and recorded two weeks ago.

Summer arrived at the gym with only five minutes to spare. Traffic had been awful. She rushed by the check-in counter, gave the attendant a quick wave and headed for the locker room. Summer found an empty locker and pushed her bag inside. Summer looked for her mat, but then just remembered that she always left it in the trunk of her car. She did not have time to retrieve it, but she knew that Megan kept extra ones in the workout room.

The butt plug was touching Summer deep inside. The size in girth kept her ass hole stretched, but the length was keeping her on edge. The pressure to keep the plug in place caused Summer to squeeze her ass cheeks involuntarily, which caused the plug to touch her deeply. Summer felt flush and noticed that her nipples were growing harder by the second. The teacher was skipping school at the direction of her young master and was being humiliated by being forced to wear ill fitting clothing that left very little to the imagination. Fortunately, Megan's class was usually attended by women.

As Summer exited the locker room, she had to walk by a group of three women who were involved in conversation. Summer nodded as she walked by, but she did not have time to get into pleasantries as she had to make the class.

Gail Freeman and her two best friends had been discussing their husbands when Gail had noticed the woman walk in dressed in tight white work out clothing that was too small. Obviously, the woman wanted to flaunt her body, but it was the bulge in the woman's pants that had caught Gail's attention. Then it hit her that was Summer Wayne the high school English teacher whose husband had engaged her husband to do landscape work at his house.

Last night Gail had remembered that Mark had been gone a long time on Wednesday and he had not been reachable. When he had gotten home that evening, he had placed his phone in its normal charging station and Gail had afforded herself the opportunity to check Mark's phone records. Gail had caught Mark in a lie once before so her trust was not too extensive.

When Gail opened his phone, she found pictures of a black man fucking a white woman bent over a bar stool. There were many pictures and Gail had seen that the woman was bound to the bar stool, but it was obvious that she was in the throes of orgasm in several of the pictures. And then it hit Gail like a ton of bricks. She remembered the woman's face and it was that of Summer Wayne being fucked while tied to a bar stool. And, to make it worse, her husband had been there to take pictures. Gail was furious.

Summer saw how one of the women looked at her. She could not place her, but she felt like she knew her, but it was a passing glance and Summer knew that she could not be late to Megan's class or she would report to her young master that the teacher was tardy.

When Summer reached the front desk, the attendant remarked, "If you are looking for Megan's class, she has changed it to a Bikram style class today, so you will need to turn and go back down the hallway past the women's locker room."

"Oh crap," Summer moaned. She had taken that class once before and almost died. Exercising in 105 degree heat was exhausting and she had been completely spent by the time the class was over. But, one of the benefits of the class, the heat and yoga positions helped to work out tension and calories. Summer turned quickly around and headed back the way she had come from.

Summer reached the door to the class and she could see that today there was a larger class than normal. It was obvious that Megan had been building a successful following. It was nice that she had straightened out her life and that the drug arrest had finally been expunged from her record. Summer wondered how she fell under the control of her young master.

As Summer entered the furnace like studio, she saw that the only spaces available to her were at the front of the room. She had hoped to hide in the back so that her clothing would not put her on further display. But, alas, she had been slow to get moving and the small outfit had been difficult to put on. Summer's body began to react to the 105 degree heat immediately and sweat was beginning to form on her face.

"Hi Summer. It is good that you can join our class during the day. Are you cutting school," Megan said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Hi Megan. I had a couple of days coming to me, so I decided to play hooky if you will," replied Summer.

"I see that you rushed out and forgot your mat this morning. There are extra ones over there. Go grab one so we can get started without having to wait on you any longer," Megan said. Todd had told Megan about his newest conquest and that he wanted her to build on the humiliation that he started with Summer's clothing.

Summer lowered her head slightly and said, "Yes Megan. I will get my mat quickly."

Summer rushed across the studio floor in her pink shoes and everyone got a pretty good view of the teacher's breasts and the noticed the butterfly tattoos on each. Because of the smallness of her Calia sports bra, the butterflies were almost pushed together. As Summer bent over, it was obvious to anyone looking that there was something inserted in her as the base of the plug was clearly visible between the ass cheeks of the teacher. As Summer stood back up, but before turning around to head back to her position at the front of the class, the teacher noticed that the waist line of her yoga pants had been forced lower by bending over and she could see in the wall mirror the end of the rose stem tattoo peering above the band. Summer knew immediately that her eagle tattoo would be fully visible except for the talons of the eagle that extended down her back to her ass crack.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
123456...8