Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,841 Followers

"Ok, slut, take the bag out of the trunk and walk over to the door. Give the bag to the man inside the door. Bill will call me when he is done with you," Todd said.

Dejectedly and apprehensively, the teacher, having no other choice walked towards the door to the adult store. Summer tried to work the hem of the skirt back down for some semblance of propriety, but it was no use.

As she opened the door, Summer's eyes had not adjusted to the darkness of the store. It took her a couple of minutes to look the man in the eye. He asked, "Who are you?"

"I am Summer," the teacher replied.

"Oh yes, Todd's slut high school English teacher," came the man's response.

Summer was then ordered to walk through the curtains into a room adjacent to the punishment room with the pole that she had been bound to not long ago. Summer's body shivered at the memory of that night and how her body felt after so many orgasms at the hands of Bill and his six friends.

When she entered the room through the curtains, she was greeted by Bill Fraser and Marcos along with Sarah. "Ah there she is, my favorite model," Marcos said.

Summer acknowledged Marcos, but walked up to Bill and said, "Master T ordered me to come inside."

"Good slut. Go over to the center of the room where you see the X there in the floor. Drop the bag in front of you, open it and pull out your blindfold," Bill instructed the quite nervous teacher.

Summer did as she was instructed, dropping the bag at her feet and then bending over at the waist to retrieve her blindfold. As she stood back up, she saw Sarah walking towards her. Summer quickly covered her eyes with the blindfold and tightened it behind her head.

"Ok Summer, put your hands out in front of you," Sarah ordered.

"Please don't hurt me Sarah," Summer said softly and compliantly. "You have nothing to worry about tonight Summer. The only plans for you are for you to model Marcos' handiwork to whoever comes in tonight," Sarah said to the frightened teacher.

Summer held her hands out in front of her as instructed. Then the teacher felt the buttons on her lace blouse being opened. Summer felt the blouse become free across her chest and the blouse was pushed off of her shoulders by Sarah. Sarah took the blouse and laid it across the chair that was just behind the teacher.

Sarah then clasp each wrist in the fur lined cuffs locking them in place. Sarah also attached an "eye" hook to the link between the cuffs to be used in just a few minutes. Next Sarah hooked her fingers in the waist band of the red skirt that made the teacher look like slut for sure. Sarah worked the skirt down the teacher's legs until it fell between Summer's ankles. While crouching down, Sarah grabbed the spreader bar from Summer's bag and attached the fur lined cuffs at each end to the teacher's ankles.

Summer was now handcuffed, blindfolded and now her legs were attached to a spreader bar effectively forcing her legs to be about three feet apart. Sarah watched as Summer listened for noises and she could see the teacher's breasts rise and fall.

From overhead, Sarah grabbed a chain that had had a hook on the end, slipped the hook through the eye of the hook that was attached to the teacher's handcuffs and then Summer's arms were drawn up over her head. Bill continued to pull the chain upwards until the teacher was standing on her tip toes giving access to all points of her body.

Summer's nipples were on full display as the shelf bra forced her breasts together and thrust out the nipples that were adorned by the bare bell piercings that Marcos had placed in them two weeks ago. Bill looked down and could see the thin material of the teacher's thong had slipped between her pussy lips thereby showing off the ring piercings in each lip. Because her pussy was so wet, Bill could make out the bar bell piercing in Summer's clit. As Bill walked behind the teacher, he could not help himself as he had to run his hands over the red and whelp covered ass.

Bill moved his hand to the base of the butt plug and pushed it deeper inside the teacher to make sure that she was kept on edge. Bill then turned the vibrating egg onto a low setting and then announced to everyone, "Tonight, my protégé's slut will be used as a model for each of you to gaze upon as you make body art decisions for your slaves."

Summer felt air all around her as she heard feet shuffling across the carpeted floor. No one touched her, but she felt the bodies of the people in the room as they walked around her. Summer did not know how long it was, but finally she felt someone begin to play with her butt plug. Sarah whispered, "Summer, relax as I am going to take this out of your ass as we have plans for it later."

Summer suddenly felt empty as the plug was pulled from her ass. She could feel moisture leaking out of her ass, but no one came to wipe her so the liquids started to drip down between her legs. Fingers were running down the crack of her ass as the liquids were pushed back inside her. Summer then felt a metallic object against the skin of her back and then she felt the material of her thong fall away from her body as the thong had been cut away from her. Next, the scissors were slipped under first one strap and then the other of her bra. Once sliced away, the fingers unlatched her bra and it was pulled away from her. Now Summer stood bound for all to see in just her white six inch slut heels and a vibrating egg buried deep inside her.

Summer was strung up in the "viewing" of Bill Fraser's adult store. She had been in the store before and had been subjected to bondage, forced sex, spanking and so many orgasms that her body had been a wreck for almost two days. Now she was back as a model for Marcos to show off his work. Summer could hear people around her, but no one touched her. The only contact she had was with her bindings and the vibrating egg in her pussy, which jumped to life to keep her on the edge of orgasm. Summer felt her body reacting to the stimulation of the egg as well as the stimulation of once again being humiliated in front of strangers. The effect was that her pussy juices were mixing with the juices from her ass as they slipped down her legs and were beginning to pool under her.

Summer felt something being attached to her nipples and then the vibrations started in her pussy. She felt something long and hard being shoved in her ass when her nipples exploded in pain as the electrodes that had been attached to each nipple sent shock waves through-out her body.

Summer's body soon thereafter erupted in orgasm as the instruments had done their magic and had forced an enormous orgasm from the bound teacher. Summer let out a scream which was immediately met with a harsh slap across her already tender ass checks. "Keep your mouth shut slut or I will gag you," came Bill Fraser's response. "Yes Sir," was Summer's only response.

"Ok listen up slut. We have had 100 people through here to look at Marcos' work. He has secured several clients as a result of your modeling so I am going to reward you by lowering your hands and taking the blindfold off. Do not say a word and do not move," Bill advised.

Then Summer felt the chain holding her erect being lowered and her arms once again feeling relief from being held above her head. Next the blindfold was taken off and she could see her reflection in the window right in front of her. She had not notice the window before. Summer could see her piercings and tattoos illuminated by the lights and reflections from the window. Her nipples were standing at full attention.

"Ok slut. Tonight you get to watch me take out some punishment on a tormentor of yours. They had taken advantage of you without your Master T's or my approval. So, you will watch and you WILL participate," Bill said.

Summer stood looking at the window when lights came on in the room on the other side of the window. Summer watched as her friend Lisa was led into the room with her hands bound behind her, clad only in a bright red thong, bright red fuck me now six inch pumps and a collar around her neck with a leash attached.

Summer brought her hands up to cover her face and said, "But Mr. Fraser she can see me."

Summer's words were met with a reminder lash across her ass cheeks and her upper thighs which caused her to close her mouth tightly to muffle the scream she almost emitted. "Didn't I tell you not to move or say a word slut? She cannot see you as it is a one way mirror on her side," Bill said.

"Now watch as we teach your friend Lisa the meaning of pain and degradation," Bill said.

Summer's eyes were now glued to the window as she watched Lisa being bent over a wooden table...

Chapter 24, Lisa and Steve's lesson.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,841 Followers
1...345678