Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

"Yes Miss Megan I am a slut," Summer cooed as the pleasure of the plug and the humiliating position had the effect that Megan had hoped to achieve.

"Go clean up slut," Megan ordered.

Summer quickly stood back up and attempted to rearrange her outfit as the waist band of the pants was down to her crack and her breasts were on full display. "Leave your clothes alone slut and get out of my studio," Megan ordered.

"Yes Miss Megan," the compliant teacher replied.

Summer headed for the door to the studio. The wall to her left afforded her a view of her body. She turned and what she saw made her stop in her tracks. Her sports bra and yoga pants were completely soaked through. Because the bra was two sizes smaller than her normal bra size, her breasts were pushed together and the butterfly tattoos on each breast were almost touching. But what was more alarming was the fact that her areolas and piercings were completely visible. The sports bra was stretched tight because of its small size, but because it was drenched in sweat, the teacher's nipples and piercings were there for anyone to see. Looking down, Summer could see the outline of her rose tattoo clearly through the thinly stretched material of the yoga pants. The waist band had worked its way down to just above the top of her pussy mound which meant that a good portion of the rose along with the vertical stem was visible.

"Miss Megan, I cannot go out into the lobby like this. Please let me rearrange my outfit," Summer pleaded.

Summer's pleading question was met with an emphatic, "NO", from her newest tormentor.

Summer dropped her head and resigned herself to be further humiliated by having to walk through the very busy lobby area, front desk and then down the corridor to the women's locker room. As she walked out of the studio, Summer was met with looks from several men whose eyes never left her chest. She felt their eyes on her as she continued walking knowing full well that they could see the eagle tattoo emblazoned on her back with the talons reaching into the crack of her ass. Summer tried to walk in a way that kept the white yoga pants from slipping down any further, but by squeezing her butt cheeks together, she was forcing her sphincter muscles to grasp the base of the black butt plug. Summer noticed this action was stimulating her as much as the humiliation was. For some reason, the more humiliating and degrading the situation was, the more turned on she became.

By the time that the teacher had reached her locker her pussy was leaking juices once again soaking her crotch. Summer had to walk by Gail Freeman and her two friends to reach her locker. Summer thought she heard slut mumbled, but she was not sure.

Summer's locker was around the corner from the other women. She was sort of secluded, but at any moment someone could walk into the same area. Summer opened her locker, withdrew the envelope containing the next assignment for her humiliation and degradation. As she opened the envelope, she felt tightness in her stomach. The envelope was not sealed so Summer easily withdrew the typed note from her young master.

Slut,

I assume that you have experienced some of the punishment that you are due for having orgasms without my permission. I hope that the work-out was good and that Megan treated you like the slut you are. Your next assignment is to strip there at your locker, sit down on the bench, spread your legs and bring yourself to orgasm. I do not care if anyone is in the locker room or not. You are to have your orgasm, which you deserve because you were a good girl for Megan. Once you have cum, you are to take a selfie with your phone camera of your legs spread and another picture of the plug in your ass. Once you have done this, send the pictures to me and then you may shower. You are not allowed to take a towel to the showers. You can drip dry and then retrieve a towel. Once you are dry, redo your hair, put your slut make-up on, pull the butt plug out of your ass, wash it in the sink, reinsert the butt plug and then put the clothes on that you will find in your bag. You are only allowed to cum once. When you have dressed and walked to your car, call me for the next set of instructions.

Master T

Once again Summer eyes teared up. She could not find any way to extricate herself from her situation. But, on the other hand, her body craved the humiliation and submission to help her achieve orgasms. What better way to achieve an orgasm in a humiliating way than there in the locker room with three other women potentially watching her.

Summer raised her left foot up on the bench and untied her pink shoe. Summer took the pink shoe off and then did the same with the frilly lace half-sock. Summer repeated the act to remove her right shoe. Now the hard part, which article would she remove first. Either one would be most difficult because they were both small as well as tight, but also because they were soaking wet. Summer decided on removing the sports bra first.

Summer hooked her fingers in the band under each arm and then struggled to pull the bra over her 36-C breasts. She was able to only bring the bottom of the bra up above each breasts. The bra clung to her in this position and forced her breasts even more closely together. She continued to pull and was able to pull the bra up over her head and finally off.

Next Summer hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her yoga pants and with a great deal of effort was able to slip the soaked pants down to her ankles. Bent over at the waist, Summer had to struggle to pull each pant leg off of her feet. Summer finally was able to take the pants off so now she was seated on the bench in front of her locker totally nude. Her body was on fire and the thought of being humiliated by being caught only heightened her arousal.

Summer faced her locker, spread her legs as wide as possible, leaned back just a little and then began to rock on the black butt plug still securely inserted in her ass. She listened to the noise from the locker room, heard the showers and some women chatting, but she had to have her well deserved. Summer's long fingernails were making it almost impossible to be able to stroke her pussy with her finger tips because the nails would scrape her sensitive clit that was adorned with the bar bell style piercing.

Summer had been noticing that the end of the clit sheath piercing constantly rubbed her clit. Because of this, the teacher was being kept perpetually aroused. Now when she needed to cum the most, the finger alterations that her young master had required, prevented Summer from using her finger tips. So, the next best thing was to used two fingers capturing her clit between them and then using the middle finger of her other hand.

Summer got into a satisfying rhythm and was nearing the orgasm she so sorely craved when Gail Freeman and her two friends walked around the corner of the lockers. Summer did not see them as she was concentrating on her clit, rocking on the plug and her eyes were screwed tightly shut. Summer was rocking hard on her black butt plug and when her body erupted in orgasm, she was still not aware that she had been watched.

Gail and her two friends had used this opportunity to make their move on Summer. Each friend grabbed one of Summer's arms and Gail grabbed the back of Summer's hair. In one quick motion, Summer was laid face down on the locker room bench. One of the women sat on Summer's back and pulled her hands up, while the third woman grabbed the teacher's wrists and effectively bound her to the bench using her discarded sports bra.

"Ok slut listen up. I am Mark Freeman's wife. I found pictures on his phone that showed you having sex with him and a black man yesterday. I am going to teach you a lesson about having sex with another woman's husband. After I am through with you teacher, I know you will never mess with my husband again.

"Please, I am sorry. I just got carried away with my husband out of town. I promise to NEVER do that again," Summer pleaded.

"Well it is too late for that slut. I am going to give you the punishment you deserve," Gail responded.

"Help me stretch her legs on the bench Marcia," Gail said to the third woman. Gail and Marcia stood on either side of the teacher, grabbed an ankle and then stretched the teacher's legs down the length of the bench so that Summer's feet hung off the end. "Now Marcia, I want you to sit on the back of her knees," Gail ordered.

It was painful to the teacher to have two women sitting on her as the bench was very hard, but not very wide, so parts of her body were pressed down over the edges of the bench.

The next thing that Summer felt were her ankles being tied to the bench. She kicked as best she could, but with Marcia sitting on the back of her knees, all the teacher could do was wiggle her feet. Gail successfully bound Summer's ankles to the bench as her toes were just barely over the edge of the bench.

Each woman had been in the studio with the teacher and had watched her go through all the postures/positions of the Bikram class and had noticed the butt plug pressed between the cheeks of the teacher. Gail was the first to ask, "So slut, why did you have a butt plug in your ass for a yoga class."

Before Summer could respond, she felt the plug being pulled out of her ass. The three women were amazed by not only the width, but the length of the black dildo. As the plug was pulled completely from the teacher's ass, the three women noticed that Summer's ass was gaping open having been stretched for the past 90-minutes in class.

"Look at the slut's asshole. It is begging for the plug to be reinserted," Marcia said.

"Let's put it back in Gail and get on with it," Carol said.

"I have an idea. Put this in the slut's mouth," Gail said as she handed the base to Marcia.

"Oh gross, it smells like shit," Marcia replied.

"Well the slut can clean it with her tongue. Now put it in her mouth," Gail ordered.

With Carol still sitting on the teacher's back, Marcia placed the tip of the plug up to Summer's lips, but she refused to open her mouth. At about that moment, Gail landed the first lash across the teacher's ass with one of her pink shoes. Summer opened her mouth to scream, but instead, about 25% of the plug slipped into her mouth. Gail slapped the teacher's ass again with the pink shoe and said, "I will beat you from ankle to your shoulders if you do not open your mouth."

Without a reply, Summer opened her mouth as wide as she could. Marcia forced the majority of the black plug into the teacher's mouth. Summer could taste her ass juices on the plug, which caused her to try to push the plug back out of her mouth. Marcia saw that Summer was indeed trying to push the plug back out. Using the white sports bra, Marcia made a make shift gag out of the bra forcing the plug back into the teacher's mouth.

The locker area where they were was hidden from view of anyone entering. The women had effectively bound the teacher to the bench. "Ok ladies, we are going to spank the slut teacher until she understands that she messed with the wrong man. We are going to reinforce the lesson on the teacher's ass right up to her tramp stamp eagle. No skin should be flesh tone, but be scarlet red," Gail said.

The first blow caused Summer to arch her back and try to scream. But of course, with a mouth full of butt plug covered by her own ass juices, only muffled sounds were heard. Then Gail started a methodical slapping of Summer's left butt cheek and to the top of the eagle tattoo. Then Gail started down the right side of the eagle, over the teacher's right ass cheek.

Summer's eyes were filled with tears. She was pulling at the bindings on her wrists and ankles with each slap of her pink work-out shoe. Gail had applied most of her energy concentrating on the teacher's ass cheeks. But, as Summer continued to have pain inflicted on her, she began to feel her body react to each blow of her own pink shoe. Each time that Gail had slapped her ass, Summer moaned into the plug, but found herself arching her back to push her ass to meet the slap. "What is wrong with me," Summer wondered.

"Ok Marcia, your turn. Do not take mercy on her," Gail ordered.

Marcia was the biggest of the three women and unbeknownst to Carol or Gail, she was into BDSM with her husband. He liked to be tied up and spanked by her and she liked spanking him with an assortment of paddles, whips and leather straps.

Marcia started with the right ass cheek wanting to keep that portion of Summer's body reeling from the stinging blows administered by Gail. By experience, she knew that the nerve endings would eventually numb unless blows with the sole of the shoe was applied to larger areas of the teacher. So, Marcia straddled Summer stretched out before her on the bench. This gave her a larger target with which to apply her blows. Instead of one hit and move on to the next area, Marcia concentrated multiple blows on the same spot. She knew that this would create the bright red glow affiliated with a BDSM session with her husband.

Summer began to scream and writhe with each blow from the expert administrator of pain. Marcia was working up a sweat and drops of sweat fell down onto Summer's right ass cheek. Marcia concentrated on that wet spot as the created even greater pain as the sweat is heated and spreads with the blow. Summer felt like her ass was on fire. Marcia knew exactly how hard and where to extract the highest pain level.

Marcia kept up the type and degree of assault on the rest of Summer's backside. By the time she was through, Marcia was covered in sweat and Summer was in a state of total pain, but her body was rocked with orgasms.

"Look at the slut. She is coming almost constantly. She is really into pain," Marcia said as she handed the shoe to Carol who noted that the shoe was hot. Marcia and Gail both knew that, though Carol was married, she preferred the company of women. They watched as Carol laid her hands on the red whelps covering the teacher's ass. She noted that Marcia had done a complete job and that no area of the back was unmarked. Summer's backside was flame red in color.

"So, are you going to play with Gail's husband anymore," Carol asked the teacher.

Summer was not fully conscious, but she was alert enough to know that she needed to answer right away. Summer shook her head from side to side indicating that she would not play with Mark Freemen anymore. "I did not understand you slut," Carol said.

Summer turned her head to look back at Carol and shook her head violently from side to side once again. "I still do not understand the slut. Take the plug out of her mouth Marcia," Carol said.

Marcia took the base of the plug between her thumb and middle finger and slowly pulled the plug out of Summer's mouth. Before, the tip had been freed from her mouth, Summer yelled, "Please someone help me."

Summer's plea was met with a savage slap on the bottom of her tied feet. Gail had anticipated Summer's shout and was ready to administer additional pain to her husband's plaything. Summer started to scream out again when Marcia pulled her hair up, forced the plug back between Summer's lips and said, "I guess she wants to be found with the plug in her mouth."

Summer began to shake her head violently from side to side once again in the hope that the women would see that she was repentant and would never play with Gail's husband again.

"I am going to pull the plug out of your mouth again slut. Do you agree to not scream this time," Carol asked.

Summer shook her head up and down while all the time tears flowed from her eyes. As she felt the plug being removed from her mouth Summer said, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank your Master slut," Carol said. Summer looked up and she saw in horror that Carol was holding the note from her young master. "This slut is being directed by her master to do slutty things," Carol said.

The women all looked at the note and read it to themselves. As they read, they looked down on the bound teacher with distain. "How can a grown woman succumb to the directions of a man," Gail asked.

Summer was relieved to remember that there was no reference to her as a teacher in the letter of instructions that her young master had left for her. Summer was only now concerned with being at the mercy of the three women who were hell bent to make her suffer for having had a relationship with Gail's husband, though the relationship was forced on her.

Summer felt the tip of the plug at the entrance of her ass. She turned to see Carol looking at her as she began to try and insert the plug back into Summer's ass. But, there was not enough lubrication to allow for an easy insertion, but Carol was not really interested in Summer's comfort at this point. However, she did not want to tear the lining of the teacher's ass as additional punishment.

"Ladies, I know we are punishing the slut, but I do not want to permanently damage her as I think she will remember this," Carol said.

"I am going to insert this in the slut's ass and make her cum again. But it is not lubricated, so I want you to each spit on the cunt's ass and we will use our spit to force her plug back into the slut," Carol continued.

Though appalled by the request, both Gail and Marcia contributed wads of spit onto the ass hole of the bound teacher. Carol did the same, rubbed the tip of the plug in the degrading spit and then without much compassion slid the plug all the way into the teacher's ass. The women were shocked to see Summer's eyes close tightly as she forced her ass up to meet the invading plug.

But, Carol was not just interested in pushing the plug back into the slut's ass. "Teacher, do you promise to NEVER mess with Gail's husband ever again," Carol asked.

"Yes I promise," Summer replied.

"So do you want to suffer another beating if we find out you have had sex with Mark again," Carol asked as she began to fuck the plug slowly in and out of the bound teacher's ass.

Summer could only moan now as the pleasures derived from the plug, the humiliation of being manipulated by another dominant personality and the degradation of being bound to a bench in a public place was having the familiar effect on the teacher. Summer just shook her head indicating that she did not want another beating as she inhaled sharply as Carol jammed the plug deep into the teacher's ass.

"Look at the slut ladies. She is about to cum again for us," Carol said.

"Carol, just push the plug back in her ass and let's leave. We do not want to give her pleasure instead of pain," Gail said.

"But Gail can't you see? The teacher derives her pleasure in receiving pain and pleasing other people. She cannot derive her own pleasure as she is programmed to give pleasure first. Her master has skillfully transformed her from an adult to a sex slave to his directions," Carol continued.

Marcia and Gail looked on as Carol continued to fuck the teacher's ass with her own butt plug. They watched as Summer's body reacted to the manipulations of the plug. Gail was mesmerized by the reactions of the teacher and she felt herself becoming somewhat turned on by what she saw, but also what she had done to the teacher.

"Go ahead Gail, strip your pants off, bend over in front of the teacher and I will make her lick your pussy for you," Carol instructed.

"I cannot do that. I am not a lesbian," Gail countered.

"Gail, it is not being a lesbian to take advantage of a slut like the teacher here. Just pull your pants down and she will lick your sweaty pussy right now," Carol said.

Without any further discussion, Marcia watched as Gail slipped out of her shoes and then pulled down her yoga pants and work-out panties. When she was naked from the waist down, Gail pulled Summer's wrist bindings loose and then sat on the edge of the bench. Gail grabbed Summer's streaked hair and pulled it up so that her mouth was inches away from Gail's sweaty pussy.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers
1...345678