Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer walked back to her position, laid out the mat and assumed the initial rest position. The heels of the teacher immediately reminded Summer that the butt plug filled her ass. While resting and breathing in the "blowing to firm" position, the heel of her right foot was resting against the base of the butt plug. Summer tried her best to keep her moans of pleasure to herself as best she could. She covered her moans with the slow breathing required of the class.

Megan began to put her clients through the various positions associated with Bikram. Megan kept her eyes on the teacher making sure that she fully participated and to ensure that Summer's body sweated profusely as it would further humiliate the teacher to know that the outfit picked out for her had been chosen by Megan. The material, when wet, became almost see-through. Ordinarily, the Calia pants would have a wide thong or even a panty style pant to be worn under the yoga pants. But, for Summer, no such luxury had been afforded the teacher.

Midway through the class, Megan gave everyone a two minute liquid break. She walked over to Summer and asked her if she had remembered to bring fluids. Summer admitted that she had run out of the house not knowing that she would be in a Bikram class. Megan guided the now profusely sweating teacher over to the water cooler and drew a glass of water for Summer. As she handed the glass to Summer, Megan said, "Summer you look a little flushed."

With that, Megan poured water around Summer's neck to help cool down the teacher. But, unbeknownst to Summer, Megan's ploy had been to further wet her sports bra as well as the tight yoga pants. The cool water did have a relieving effect on the unsuspecting teacher. Megan held the cup to Summer's lips and said, "Here drink this Summer." As Megan tilted the cup, she intentionally quickly poured the contents of the cup into Summer's mouth. But, Summer did not swallow fast enough and additional liquid ran out of the corners of the teacher's mouth, down her neck and into her cleavage.

"There that should cool off those lovely butterflies on your tits Summer," Megan said cruelly.

"I am going to use you as my model during this next session Summer. So, go to your mat now, place it in front of mine and get into the dead body position and we will work from there. Go on now and get on your mat," Megan ordered.

Summer was sort of taken aback by the cruel manner in which Megan had directed her. The cool water, combined with her sweat, had now soaked the teacher's white sports bra. Summer did not dare look down as she knew that her pierced nipples would be standing at full attention due to the water and the stimulation from the butt plug. And now, a domineering person was giving her instructions, which for Summer, now made her compliant to the directions of someone new.

As Summer lay on her mat, she pressed the small of her back down towards the mat. This position helped her relax. However, because the bra was so tight, breasts were on full display. The waist band of her white yoga pants had slipped lower and more of the stem of her rose tattoo was visible. However, Summer did not dare re-adjust her pants as she had been instructed to assume the position for all the participants to follow.

Gail Freemen had been right behind the teacher. She had lost concentration several times watching the woman bend and stretch. Each time that Summer bent over, Gail got a direct view of the teacher's ass. It was now very obvious to Gail that the teacher had something inserted in her ass and each time she bent over more of the base of the instrument became more visible. Also, with the temperature of the class hovering at 105 degrees, Summer's body was sweating and her sweat was making her pants almost see through.

"What a slut," Gail said to herself.

During the break, Gail engaged in conversation with her two friends. She pointed out the teacher and how she discovered rather incriminating evidence of her husband's involvement with Summer. She told her friends of the pictures and both of the women raised their hands to their faces and looked at Summer as she walked across the floor in her tight pants and pink shoes. They could clearly see the teacher's silver dollar sized nipples that were being displayed through the see through bra. Gail and her friends also saw that each of the teacher's nipples were pierced, which they found to be disgusting.

Megan called the class back to order and then introduced Summer as the model for her next portion of the class. Each woman stood and watched as Megan then instructed Summer to assume the "wind removing" position. Summer slowly brought her knees up to her chest. The soles of Summer's pink shoes were pointed towards the other women in the class. In this position, each woman looked directly down on Summer's ass and could clearly see the base of the plug in her ass. "Now rock back and forth Summer," Megan ordered.

Under the gaze of fifteen or so sweating women, Summer began to rock back and forth to relax her back as well as to exhale air. She continued to rock until Megan ordered her to roll over onto her stomach. Summer did as she was directed. She knew that in this position the plug in her ass would clearly be visible. But, more problematic to Summer was the fact that in the movements, the waist band of her too small yoga pants had slipped down even lower and the crack of her ass was almost visible. This meant that the entire eagle would be clearly visible.

"Next Summer, with your interesting tattoos, take the Cobra position and let's stretch your back," Megan ordered.

Summer raised up on her hands like she was doing a push-up, but only raised slightly. She continued to hold this position as her hands and elbows began to shake. Sweat was beginning to run down her face and back. The added sweat only made her clothing more revealing.

"Ok class, please go back to your mats and we will continue our 90-minute class with Summer as my model for you to follow. Well, maybe you will not want to follow her to the tattoo parlor after class," Megan giggled as did most of the class.

Gail Freeman was not smiling or giggling. She was shooting arrows into the back of the posed teacher. Gail was trying to find a way to confront the teacher without disrupting the class. But, she did not feel that was appropriate. "I think I will get into it with her in the locker room," Gail said to herself.

As the class posed as Summer had been instructed, there was a renewed energy in the studio. Megan had worked everyone up into a frenzy and the group seemed to be fully enjoying the movements as well as the heat.

"Next, Summer is to assume the "half-tortoise" position," Megan once again ordered.

Summer raised up on her knees, made a squatting motion and then leaned forward stretching her arms straight out and head down until her fingers touched the end of her mat. In this position, the base of Summer's butt plug was pointed directly back at Gail. The waist band of her white yoga pants worked down even further and now the crack of her ass was visible as were the talons of the eagle tattoo. Now anyone watching her could see the full tattoo as it covered the lower portion of her back and the talons extended down her back across the small tan line.

All of the women were breathing slowly and methodically, except for Gail. She was not facing straight down, but looking straight ahead at the teacher's ass. Summer's sweat had now made the white pants fully see through and Gail could see the black base of the plug in the teacher's ass. "What a slut," Gail mumbled.

"Ms. Freeman, stop looking at Summer's ass. You have to put your head down to get the full stretch," Megan said.

"Oh my God," Summer said to herself. "Did Megan just call Gail Freeman, as in Mark Freeman's wife?"

Still in the half tortoise position, Summer began to worry about Gail and if she knew that her husband had been to see her yesterday and what he had made the teacher do for him. Summer's mind went back to Wednesday morning and the memory of Mark Freeman's cock in her mouth while the locksmith, Delvin Scott, pumped his big cock in and out of her ass. Summer's memory was causing her pussy to moisten. In the tortoise position, the material of the thin white yoga pants was stretched tightly against her pussy lips and clit. Summer was lost in agony and ecstasy from the sex she had been forced to have with the four men yesterday: her young master, Mark, Delvin and her housekeepers husband Manual.

"Ahem, I see that Summer is totally relaxed in the half-tortoise aren't you," Megan said.

Summer was jolted out of her thoughts by Megan and replied, "Yes if feels great."

"Well it is time to move to a more extreme position for the class now Summer. Assume the "standing bow position" Summer," Megan directed.

Summer responded quickly, facing Megan and raised up on her feet and then she balanced on her right foot, the one with the ankle bracelet that young master had been given to her the day she was pierced. Slowly, Summer raised her left leg behind her. As she raised her left leg, she stumbled just a bit. Megan came to her rescue and helped Summer raise her leg up as she bent forward just about 30 degrees. Megan then guided Summer's left hand to her knee and the slowly slid Summer's palm up her leg until her palm rested just at the top of her ankle. Summer's right arm was extended forward toward Megan.

In this position, Summer looked like a long bow with an arrow pointing forward. Unfortunately for Summer, the position caused the waist band of her yoga pants to slip once again. In this position, Gail Freeman was looking directly at the teacher's ass and pussy. Gail could plainly see the base of the black butt plug. But now, Gail could see that the moisture from Summer's pussy had made the crotch of the thin yoga pants of the teacher almost see-through. Gail could make out two rings pressed against the thin material at the teacher's crotch, which could only mean that Summer's pussy was pierced. "What a slut," Gail mumbled, but was heard by her friends who were on either side of her.

"Now Summer, hold that position while everyone in the class does the same," Megan directed.

Megan left Summer to assist several of the other women in the class. Megan got to Gail last and stood to her side as she helped Gail gain a comfortable position, though she was not as flexible as the teacher modeling the position just in front of her. "Just concentrate on Summer's waistband and it will help you balance yourself," Megan advised Gail.

"I do not want to look at her with that thing in her ass," Gail said quietly.

"Yes, I was wondering about that too, but let's keep working," Megan said to Gail with a slight smile.

After making Summer hold the position for almost five minutes, Megan said, "Ok ladies, let your legs down slowly and then change to the other leg."

Summer followed the instructions and was able to achieve it fully by herself. As Megan wandered the room helping the less flexible, Summer's mind went back to the events of Wednesday. She remembered being submissive and compliant with her housekeeper. Summer could visualize being forced to show Manual her nipple piercings and then being bound to the bar stool again, feeling Manual's wide cock that touched her in ways she had never felt.

All of the memories coming back to Summer as she posed in the Bikram class was having the usual effect on the teacher. Her body was reacting to the stimulation of having been forced to please dominant people in order to achieve an orgasm. Though yesterday she had more than usual. But, her memories were making her pussy juices flow and it was becoming obvious to those right behind the teacher that her pussy was wet as the moisture was creating a wet spot that was making that area of that small white yoga pants even more see-through. Gail could now make out the rings and the slight indication of the ball bell clit piercing.

"Earth to Summer. Wake-up Summer it is time to change positions," Megan said abruptly to her pose model.

"Class we are now moving to the "Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose" so Summer move to that position slowly so you don't hurt yourself," Megan ordered.

Summer could not exactly remember the pose and asked, "Megan, could you remind me of that pose please?"

"For a teacher, you sure do not seem to be able to remember things well," Megan replied sternly.

"Well, I am sorry Megan, but it has been a while since I took this class," Summer replied.

"Summer, you're not remembering means that I am not a good teacher. Is that what you are saying to me," Megan retorted.

"No not at all Miss Megan," Summer replied.

And there it was. Summer had added the Miss to her response and once again she was being forced to be compliant to a dominant person. And to add insult to injury, the teacher's nipples hardened once again.

"That is better Summer. I appreciate you realizing that you were wrong," Megan replied.

With that, Megan moved beside the still standing teacher. Summer's back was to the rest of the class, which meant that her eagle tattoo was viewable by everyone and she remembered that the butt plug in her ass would be clearly visible as she was bent forward by Megan's hands.

Megan worked the teacher forward and pushed her head down. Slowly she worked the teacher's arms down her legs as Summer bent forward. The position required that the person bend so that her feet were spread far enough apart that the top of the teacher's head would touch the floor, while her hands rested/grasped her ankles. In this position, the base of the black butt plug pointed directly back at the class as they watched Megan manipulate the teacher into the proper position.

Summer was looking back between her legs and saw Gail staring at her. Summer realized that not only was the base of the butt plug clearly visible, she was almost certain that her pussy and clit piercings would be visible due to the wetness of her yoga pants not only from her sweat, but from the juices flowing from her pussy. Also, Summer's nipples hardened even more from being directed by Megan.

Gail looked directly at the teacher. She noticed the base of the plug squarely between the cheeks of her ass. Gail could easily see the piercings of the teacher's pussy and she could clearly see that each nipple had been pierced. Finally, the butterfly tattoos on each of the teacher's breasts were pressed together by the position as well as by the too small sports bra.

Once Summer had achieved the full position, she felt Megan's hands run up her back towards her ass. The teacher felt Megan touching the wingspan of the eagle tattoo running her fingers to the crack of her ass. In this position, Summer's hair had fallen around her head to the floor. Now, the MT tattoo on her neck was visible and Megan commented, "So teacher, you have five tattoos. What does the one on your neck mean," Megan asked.

Summer almost out of breath and on the edge of an orgasm responded, "Miss Megan it is just something that I have had for a while that meant make trouble at one point in my life."

"Well I do not believe you teacher. That location and initials usually means ownership. Who owns you teacher," Megan pushed.

"I am sorry Miss Megan, but no one owns me," Summer timidly replied.

The conversation was not going unnoticed by Gail and her two friends. Through their positions they were gazing a one another and were quite interested in the compliant nature of the teacher.

"Well, I don't believe you of course, but I have a class to teach. We can discuss after class teacher," Megan replied.

Megan put the class through the remaining poses of the Bikram class. At the end of the 90-minute class, all of the attendees were soaking wet with sweat, but all moved freely. Megan noted that Summer's outfit had done exactly as she had envisioned. The pants had inched their way down until almost all of the eagle tattoo was visible and a large portion of the stem of the rose tattoo over the teacher's pussy mound was quite visible. Of course, Summer's silver dollar sized, pierced nipples were poking and stretching the material of the size 32 sports bra. Megan had been the one to remove the inner lining of the bra so she knew that Summer's sweat would make the top see through. All of this was Megan's young master's vision of punishment of his newest slave, Summer Wayne.

Summer tried to adjust her clothing, but it was too wet with sweat and clung to her like a layer of skin. Summer rolled up her borrowed mat, placed in at the front of the studio and then drained a glass of water.

Gail and her friends had hurriedly left the studio and had made their way back to the women's locker room. Gail engaged each woman in conversation about what they had just seen in the class and what to do about her husband's escapade yesterday with the slut teacher. It was determined that they would confront the slut in the locker room and make it clear in no uncertain terms, but the teacher was to leave her husband alone.

"Summer that is quite a set of tattoos you have. I cannot believe that a high school teacher your age would have the courage to decorate her body so distinctly. Why did you do it," Megan asked knowing full well the reason.

"Well Megan," Summer started, but was interrupted. "That is Miss Megan to you teacher," Megan ordered.

"Yes Miss Megan. I am sorry. As I was saying, I just wanted to do something out of character for me I guess," the trapped teacher replied.

"And your seven piercings, what are they about," Megan continued.

"Seven piercings Miss Megan," Summer replied questioningly.

"Yes teacher. Can't you count? You have one in each nipple, one in your navel, you have a ring piercing in your ear with three red beads that signify ownership and then your pussy has three: one in each of your pussy lips as well as one in your clit sheath. So that is seven, right teacher," Megan asked.

Summer did not know how to reply. All she wanted was to get back to the locker room, read the note for her next humiliation and then leave the gym. But Megan was being pushy and demanding so Summer's mind as well as her body were reacting to the humiliation of the questions.

"Yes Miss Megan. I have seven piercings as well as the five tattoos," Summer compliantly replied with her head lowered.

Megan pressed more, "So, teacher, tell me who pierced you."

"Miss Megan, I really need to leave. Can we not discuss my body," Summer asked.

"Ok teacher, I only have one more question for you. Why do you have a plug in your ass for my class," Megan asked the now visibly shaken teacher.

"I woke up this morning and thought it would feel good is why Miss Megan," Summer replied.

"It sure has a big base. How big is it teacher," Megan continued.

"I am not sure Miss Mega as I did not measure it," Summer replied.

"Bend over and show it to me again teacher," Megan sternly said.

Without waiting for the teacher to comply, Megan grabbed the teacher's arms and pulled her forward to a position where Summer's breasts pointed directly downward and her ass faced the back of the studio. "Stay there teacher," Megan said.

Summer could not move. She was looking out towards the gym where there was only a glass wall between her and the lobby of the gym. People were coming and going through the area as several of them cast long glances into the studio. Megan for her part had to be careful, but she had been instructed by Todd to push Summer's envelope of submission and humiliation.

Megan pressed her hand on the small of the teacher's back right on top of the tattoo. Summer noticed that the pain had diminished significantly in the area. Megan drew her finger down the body of the eagle and touched the talons that were inserted at the very top of the teacher's ass crack. Megan's fingers continued down the teacher's soaked pants until they came to the base of the butt plug. Without wanting to cause a scene, Megan pushed on the base of the plug and whispered to Summer's, "You are a slut teacher aren't you Summer. Answer me," Megan ordered as she forced the plug deeper into the totally compliant teacher.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
123456...8