Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,835 Followers

Groggily the teacher stood up from the seat with cum dripping from her face, tits and ass. She had been thoroughly fucked in the ass and had drained two cocks with her mouth. "Go to the restroom to clean up and do not get any cum on your outfit," the Locksmith said.

Summer grabbed the two pieces of material, not really an outfit, and headed up the aisle to her left. She assumed that she had been made to march through the lobby when there was an entrance on the ladies room side of the Cinema. When she reached the door Summer heard, "You are very sexy. Come back anytime slut."

Summer pushed the doors open and did not hear the distinctive squeak that she had incurred at the other doors, which was another reason she had been made to go through those doors.

Summer found her way into the restroom and looked closely at herself in the mirror. There were tracks of cum running down her body starting with her cheeks all the way to her rose tattoo. She turned the hot water on and found that there was only cold water. She found a large supply of paper towels and began the process of cleaning up. Once confident that she was basically clean, Summer stepped back into her red thong, black skirt and black crew neck sweater. Summer rolled up the two pieces of material that were her garment and headed for the counter.

The young man at the counter gave a long, knowing look at the teacher. He made her wait while he helped another man come into the cinema. "Did you enjoy yourself," the young man asked.

"Please give me my purse so I can leave," Summer replied.

The young man bent down and picked Summer's purse up off of the floor and flung it on the counter. "There you go slut," he said.

Summer grabbed her purse, pushed past the gawking man who had just paid his admission and then literally ran to her car. Summer jumped in, threw the garments on the seat beside her and started her car. She knew from earlier research that she was 45 minutes from home. She had a lot to do before being back at school to serve as a chaperone for the Homecoming Dance, to endure whatever humiliation and degradation that her young master had in store for her.

Summer enjoyed the solitude of the drive with the mid-fall air being somewhat crisp and she had left the top down on her BMW. As she pulled into her subdivision, she panicked when she thought about her boys being home. She pulled into the clubhouse parking lot to refresh her make-up. Summer quickly put her red bra back on by taking her arms out of her sweater and then putting the sweater back on without being noticed. Once satisfied that she was presentable, Summer drove the short distance to the home she shared with her husband James who was still 40-days away from being home from Asia.

As she pulled into her driveway, she saw that her sons Jacob and Kevin, were home. Summer parked in the garage and bolted into the house. She called out her boys' names and then she saw them with another boy sitting on the patio. Summer went out and gave each of her sons a long hug telling them how much she loved and missed them. Though it had only been a month since they had gone back to the university, so much had changed in her life that them being home helped return her to normalcy, even if it was brief.

Her sons introduced her to their friend Justin Cox. As she turned, she caught Justin looking at her breasts as she was sure the shelf bra had accentuated her nipples and piercings. Fortunately, she thought that her sons had not noticed. "So nice to meet you Justin," Summer said as she reached out with her right hand to Justin. He however took the opportunity to give Summer a hug, pressing her body to his feeling her breasts mash into his chest. His hands lingered on her lower back a little too long for Summer's comfort and she pushed herself away.

"Well, I am sorry I was not hear to greet you and to have something for you to eat," Summer said.

"That is ok mom. We were about to leave to have dinner with friends and introduce Justin to his date, Melanie, for the evening," Jacob said.

Summer gave them hurtful look and she said, "Alright, but do not make any plans for Saturday. We will spend it together."

"Alright mom," Kevin and Jacob said jointly. "See you later Mrs. Wayne, Justin said with his eyes still lingering on her friend's mother's breasts.

As the three college boys left the house, the teacher's body and mind finally relaxed, but she was overcome with some fear at the thought of Justin being set-up with Melanie Hart. Her experience of her first day back to school since the tattoos was hectic, mentally taxing and her body had been used by multiple men. But strangely, her pussy was wet and her nipples were almost poking through the material of her top. Looking at the clock, which read 6:00 PM, Summer said out loud, "Oh Fuck"!

Summer went outside to her car to retrieve the two white pieces of material that had served as her clothing at Foxes Cinema. She did not want her sons to see them on the seat in her car. Summer then raced up the stairs to her bedroom. She dropped her purse on the floor, threw the cinema wardrobe on the bed, kicked off her shoes, stripped off her top, her skirt, red shelf bra and then her cum stained, wet red thong as she walked across the Berber carpet in her bedroom. She had left a trail of clothes across the carpet. Now naked, Summer, turned on the water to her glass enclosed shower and turned to relieve herself. Her body had been advising her that it needed relief and she was only happy to oblige.

Once relieved, Summer moved to her make-up counter and sat down to remove the remnants of her make-up. Looking closely into her make-up mirror, she suddenly gasped. Summer could see dry remnants of cum stains on her cheeks, chin and a line of cum that had run down her throat. Her mind wandered back to the day and how her body had erupted in orgasm so many times due to the stimulation and humiliation from several men.

Summer made her way to the shower and began trying to wash away the shame and degradation that was now her daily life. There was no end in sight for the teacher who had become the slave of her high school master only three weeks ago after sending a picture (the wrong picture) via a website she had found to pass the lonely time while her husband worked in Asia. Now because of her carelessness, she had sent a picture that ultimately wound up in the hands of her young master depicting her face as well as the black phallus her husband had bought for her. She had been subjected to multiple instances of humiliation, degradation and forced sex. Now her body had been adorned with five tattoos, bar bell piercings in each of her silver dollar sized nipples, her clit was pierced with a similar bar bell stud, each of her pussy lips had ring piercings, a belly button piercing and ring piercings in her ears. On top of that, her beautiful hair had been trimmed and highlighted giving her a style not befitting a woman of her age or position

Summer's hands had worked down her body as she was thinking of the humiliation and degrading things that she had endured at the direction of her young master. Even now, her body was reacting to his ownership and her fingers had found the folds of her pussy lips. Summer spread the lips with one hand and with the other, she began to stroke her pierced clit. Her long fingernails handicapped her ability to use the tips of her fingers as she had to use the full length of her index and middle fingers to adequately stimulate her erect clit. Combined with her thoughts, her fingers and the piercings, her body was once again rocked by an orgasm.

Once satisfied, Summer went about washing the day's activities from her body. Summer was unable to completely wash off the Fox stamp on her hand, but it was almost gone, which would make it too hard to really see. Once clean, Summer found herself shaving her pubic mound carefully, her pussy lips, her asshole, her legs and finally her underarms. She thought to herself, "I just shaved myself totally clean of hair without being instructed to do so." Summer was becoming programmed to adhere to her young master's wishes without instructions. Her body also told her that compliance aroused her more.

After drying off with her Egyptian towels, the owned teacher went about styling her hair as was required and now a daily regimen for her. Next Summer applied her make-up in a manner that was acceptable to the school, but bordered on the make-up of a slut by paying particular attention to her eyes applying the right amount of eye shadow, lining her eyebrows to give her eyes a piercing allure and then applying the right amount of Rouge to highlight her high cheekbones. The teacher's final touch was the bright red fuck me now lipstick that she only wore these days. The lipstick was the same bright red as was the color of the extensions of her finger nails. She hated the length of the nails as they made applying make-up, doing most things with her hands difficult and she had found that the extensions made if more than difficult to use her fingertips when rubbing her clit recently. Another frustrating thing her young master had done to her.

Summer walked into her closet to decide what she would wear as the chaperone for the dance at the school gym. It was early in the football season for Homecoming, so she would have to find something suitable for fall, but not too hot as the gym air conditioning did not work as well as it should for large events. As she stepped into her closet, the teacher saw her silk, green, wrap around dress hanging prominently on a hanger. She had forgotten about the dress and was taken aback by it hanging so prominently in her closet. She also saw a black silk bag hanging from the dress hanger. Then she saw the envelope pinned to the dress and knew right away that it was from her young master. The teacher was sure that it was going to lead to more degradation for her.

Summer opened the envelope and removed the folded paper:

Slut,

I hope you like my choice for you tonight. It is just the right dress to show off your best assets. You are to where only what is included in the bag along with this dress. Pair these items with your black open toed six inch heels that you and I bought for you when we visited Dan at the shoe store. Bring your slut collar, leash, pink butt plug and your vibrating egg. You are to meet me in your classroom promptly at 8:30 PM. You are to be on your hands and knees on top of your desk fully clothed.

See you at 8:30.

Master

Summer balled the note up, threw it on the floor and hung her head. There was no sense in putting off the inevitable. It was already 8:00 PM and she had to get dressed, drive to the school, sneak into the building that housed the classrooms and then make her way up to the second floor where her classroom was. Hesitantly, the trapped teacher took the black silk bag from the dress hanger.

Summer opened the bag and emptied the contents onto the island in her closet. Her thoughtful young master had included the brightest hot pink panty and shelf bra set she had been given by her absent husband. He had never seen her in it and she had buried it deep in her lingerie drawer having never thought to wear the set. Also included in the bag, was a matching hot pink garter belt and light, back seamed beige hose with dark toe and heal reinforcements. Summer saw the six inch heels standing alone in her closet and immediately realized why her young master had selected the beige hose. Her toes would be clearly visible in the shoes as would the dark reinforcements. It would be clear to almost everyone at the dance that she was wearing hose and not panty hose further adding slight humiliating glances from her peers as well as observant students.

Summer pulled on the pink thong and felt it wedge between her pussy lips and her ass crack. She tried to adjust it so that it covered her pussy lips and piercings, but she remembered why she had not worn it out before as the small patch of material called the crotch was too small to offer coverage of her lips so her piercings along with her clean shaven pussy lips were fully exposed. The material was pulled tightly against her clit piercing and she felt a tingle as she tried to maneuver the material to offer some coverage.

Next, the teacher picked up the hot pink shelf bra and looked at it closely. She noticed that the cup size was a B while her normal bras were C cups. Her husband had tried to buy something sexy, but he had not taken the time to buy the right size for his wife. She slipped her arms into the hot pink shelf bra with the front clasp. It had a deep plunge and the smaller cup size forced her breasts together making the twin butterfly tattoos almost kiss. She stood in her closet looking at herself in her full length mirror and she was struck how utterly wanton she looked with the hot pink lingerie as well as her streaked and jagged hair style, her over the top make-up and the red hot lipstick that matched the nail polish of her fingers as well as her toes.

The reflection in the mirror caught the owned teacher off guard. With the hot pink lingerie on, her tattoos and piercings were more enhanced. The blue butterfly tattoos seemed larger in the small cup shelf bra. The rose tattoo seemed to extend even longer up to her abdomen. The rose petals were barely hidden inside the front of the thong, but the long stem protruded even more prominently. Summer also played with the belly button piercing tapping the silver "T" further admitting to her owned status.

Summer picked up the hot pink, matching garter belt and fastened it around her waist. She slipped the four fasteners through her matching pink thong so that the clasps were arranged should she need to pull her panties down and or off, the garter belt as well as her hose would still be in place. Next, the teacher slipped the elegant, silky beige hose up her right leg. She rested her foot on the padded bench in her closet and then snapped the front clasp in place. She had to contort her body slightly to be able to hold the clasp and slip the lace top of the hose inside the back clasp. Once the hose on her right leg was securely fastened to the pink garter belt, Summer repeated the process for her left leg. Once again, Summer looked at herself in her mirror, which framed the pierced and tattooed teacher as a wanton slave to her high school master.

Without thinking, the teacher slipped her feet into the black six inch, open toed high heel shoes. She then realized that the shoes had ankle straps so she had to place her foot on the padded bench in order to clasp them snuggly. Once this was accomplished, Summer again looked at herself in the mirror. As she looked at herself in the full length mirror, Summer felt herself start to get that now familiar yearning in the pit of her stomach and she felt moisture between her legs. She was pleasantly surprised when she ran her right hand down her abdomen, inside her panties to discover that she was indeed wet. She also could see a small, but prominent wet spot appeared in the thin material of the crotch of the pink thong.

Even though her new finger nail extensions made it more difficult to use her finger tips on her clit, she found it somewhat more stimulating to use the tips of her extensions to flick her clit piercing. Slowly, the teacher was able to find a compatible way to stroke her clit by sliding her fingers up and down her now soaking slit. Instead of using her other hand to pull and twist her pierced nipples, Summer slid the panties over her hips and then placed two fingers inside her pussy and worked both hands in unison as her needed orgasm approached.

Almost unconsciously, the teacher leaned against the closet dressing island and furiously rubbed her clit as she fucked her fingers into her pussy. Summer was lost in lust as she watched herself in the mirror dressed in her hot pink lingerie, hose and ankle strap heels. Summer watched her fingers stroke and play with her clit piercing. She was finding it quite pleasurable, but also degrading to have her clit pierced. As her fingers continued to be fucked in and out of her pussy, the teacher could feel herself drawing ever closer to her orgasm.

Summer stood straight up, spread her legs as wide as was possible, threw her head back and rubbed her pussy for all she was worth. As her orgasm hit her, she was lucky that she was standing next to the closet island as the orgasm exploded and almost made Summer collapse to the floor.

After recovering from the orgasm, unconsciously, the owned teacher wiped her pussy juices from her fingers above her lips, between her breasts and on both sides of her neck. Summer did not even realize she had done this as this action was now automatic in its way of showing submission and compliance to her young master.

After straightening the pink thong, the teacher turned so that her back was to the mirror and she craned her neck so that she could see her Screaming Eagle tattoo permanently etched onto her skin. The talons of the eagle rested between her ass cheeks as the wingspan went across Summer's back with the head resting mid-lower back. Summer pulled the hair up and away from her neck to reveal the MT designed tattoo permanently inked just below her hair line. She was hopeful that she would always be able to wear her trimmed and newly styled hair down, but the owned teacher knew that that was a foolish thought.

Summer took the green wrap around dress off of its hanger and slipped it around her body. She pulled the tie straps around to her left hip and then tied it as tightly as she could. The owned teacher was now subconscious about the dress as she remembered how her husband James had loosened the dress on an earlier evening and watched as her breasts slowly became more visible as she moved around the dance floor. Summer had been glad that the dress had a snap clasp to hold the front of the dress in place.

Summer reached to snap the clasp and was horrified that the clasp had been removed. The snap clasp was gone, but the stitching that had held each piece in place were still found in the fabric. As Summer looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed two things. First, her breasts were going to be very visible and there would be no way to fully hide her tattoos. Secondly, it was obvious that the dress had been shortened as the hemline was now three inches above her knees when standing when it originally had been mid-calf in length. The teacher, while looking at herself in the mirror grabbed the sides of the dress and started raising the hemline and she shook her head as she saw that almost any movement would cause the hemline to raise up to the lace tops of her hose not only showing the lace but also revealing the hot pink fasteners of her garter belt.

Summer released the dress and then turned once more to the closet island. Summer noticed the silver necklace laying there. Apparently it had been covered by the contents of the black silk bag and she had missed it. The necklace was thin gauge silver and was adorned with a silver T. "He wants everyone to know I am owned," Summer mumbled to herself.

Summer unclasped the necklace and then raised it up so that she could fasten it around her neck. After some effort, the owned teacher was able to clasp the necklace and she let it drop into place. The length of the necklace allowed the T adornment to fall into the pressed cleavage of her breasts. She knew that everyone's eyes would be drawn to the T, which would then further draw attention to her cleavage as well as the butterfly tattoos that now adorned each of her breasts. Summer looked at herself in the mirror and immediately knew that her evening as a chaperone had been planned out in detail by her young master with yet unknown degradations to which she would suffer.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,835 Followers