Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer strode out of her closet, picked up her purse, went to her "secret" drawer and retrieved her pink butt plug, her rhinestone slut collar, her slut leash and the black vibrating egg. The teacher placed each of her slut items into her purse and turned to leave the bedroom without closing the drawer, picking up the balled up note from her young master, her cum stained clothes remained where they fell and leaving all the lights on in her room.

Summer was in a state of extreme compliance and concern. She knew that her young master had planned a humiliating evening at the Homecoming Dance and yet, the tormented teacher had no choice but to go to learn her fate. But, her body was on stimulation over drive as the hot pink lingerie combined with the altered green wraparound dress made her feel especially wanton.

Summer had trouble navigating her wooden stairs as she made her way down to the kitchen. The house was quiet as both of her sons, Jacob and Kevin, along with their friend from college, Justin, were all at the football game. It was now almost 8:10 PM and Summer had to be in her classroom by 8:30 PM. Her drive was only twenty minutes, so she poured herself a glass of wine and drank it is two gulps.

The warm fall breeze flowing through the Summer's hair felt good as she drove to the high school. It was a small respite of time alone prior to her submission and degradation at the hands of her high school master. She knew that she had to find a way to end the submission, but she had not yet determined exactly how to extricate herself from Todd Spiller's control. And, yet her body was almost always on a high alert of arousal at just the thought of submitting and complying with the demands of her young master.

Summer parked her car in the first available space she could find as parking was limited because of the home football game. The lot was on the other side of the school away from the stadium, but Summer could hear the roars coming from there. Summer was able to find a spot in the middle of the lot under one of the light pole stations. The light from the pole illuminated the teacher in her convertible BMW. Summer looked down to see that the dress had worked its way open and she could easily see the lace tops of her hose, the hot pink clasp of her garter belt as well as her panty covered pussy. "How am I going to be able to conceal what I have on during the dance," the teacher wondered to herself.

Unsteadily on her black six inch heels, Summer made her way across the parking lot. She knew that the door on that side of the building would be locked, but that the alarm system would not be on due to the football game. The teacher knew her key would work the lock, but that she would then have to make her way down a long corridor to the back steps to reach her classroom on the second floor.

Summer's key did in fact work the lock and she was able to open the door without any problem. Now for the walk down the darkened corridor. It was unnerving to the teacher as the only sound she heard, outside of the muffled crowd noise from the stadium, was the clicking of her heels. Summer had to walk slowly and cautiously as she had never worn such high heels before. She sort of shuffled down the corridor clinching her ass cheeks as she walked.

Summer, to her relief, finally reached the door to the stairwell. She opened the door and stepped inside. When her heels hit the first step, the teacher was startled by the sound of a door closing in the stairwell above her. Summer stopped on the first step and listened. There was no noise coming from above, so the teacher figured that whoever had closed the door had been going up the stairs prior to her.

Summer then made the climb up the stairs to the second floor. She felt the hemline of her dress swish back and forth as each foot landed on a step. Summer held the guard rail for balance, but more than anything to steady herself as she contemplated her fate tonight.

As her feet hit the landing for the second floor, Summer paused to catch her breathe. She did not realize how difficult it was to walk in such high heels. She wondered to herself how strippers could walk the catwalk and dance at the same time. Summer reached for the door latch to enter the second floor hallway. She listened briefly and did not hear any noise coming from the second floor area so she made her way through the door and then walked as briskly as she could down the hallway to her room.

Once at her door, Summer steadied herself for the inevitable humiliation that awaited her.

As Summer opened the door to her classroom, she found her young master sitting in her chair. Master T's face indicated that he was mad.

"Why are you late slut," Todd asked.

"Master T, I am not late. It is 8:30 on the dot," Summer replied.

"Slut, I told you to be on your hands and knees on your desk at 8:30 PM," Todd replied.

"I am so sorry Master T. I misunderstood your directions," Summer responded.

"Drop your bags and get your ass over to your desk right now," Todd said as he slapped the desktop with Summer's yardstick.

Summer started to lock the door to the classroom, "Leave the fucking door alone slut," Todd said quite angrily.

"Please Master T. Let me please lock the door to the classroom. I cannot be discovered, PLEASE," the owned teacher pleaded.

"Strip your dress off right now slut and I will allow you to lock the door," Todd replied.

The teacher dropped her purse, untied the side knot of the green dress and let it fall off of her shoulders until it became a pool around her black high heels. "May I lock the door now Master T," Summer asked.

"Turn around and face me slut then you can strip your bra and panties off too slut for being extra late," Todd replied.

The owned teacher, hoping to be able to lock the door to her classroom, knew she had no other choice but to comply with her young master's orders.

Summer turned to face her young master and asked, "May I strip for you Master T?"

"Now slut," Todd replied becoming angrier by the minute.

The teacher reached behind her back and fumbled with the clasp of her one cup size too small bra. Summer was able to unfasten the bra and slid the straps from her shoulders. The pink bra joined her green dress on the floor at her feet.

"Now turn around, bend over at the waist and take your slut thong off," Todd ordered.

Summer spun on her black heels, bent at the waist, hooked her thumbs in the thin waist band straps of the thon and pulled it down her legs. The thong stopped between the teacher's ankles as they were caught by the straps of her black heels.

"Leave your thong where it is, place your hands on your ass cheeks spread them and then spread your legs slut," Todd ordered.

Sliding her toes outward followed by her heels, the bent over teacher was successful in spreading her feet until the pink thong prevented her going any further. Summer's hands pulled at her ass cheeks knowing that in this position, her young master would be able to detect moisture on the pierced lips of her pussy as well as the opening to her dark passageway that was becoming more stretched every day.

Todd let his slave stay in this position for a full five minutes. Summer's thighs began to

Summer felt her thighs and calves begin to tighten. The position as well as the angle of her feet captured in the black heels was increasing the stress on the teacher's legs. Summer could only stay in that position until she was told otherwise.

Todd was enjoying the power he held over this senior English teacher. He remembered the very first time he communicated with her on the chat line and then the night she sent her fateful picture. Summer did not know, but that picture was always the first one Todd went to before beginning any session with his owned teacher.

"Stand up and put your hands against the door slut," Todd ordered.

Summer did as instructed thankful that the window blinds had been closed. Todd walked up behind the teacher and clasped the rhinestone collar around his slut teacher's neck. He then fastened the leash to the collar and let it lay down the teacher's back.

"Alright slut, you may lock the door and then come lay across your desk," Todd directed.

Summer thankfully, stretched her back and legs then quickly locked the classroom door. Thankfully, the indoor inserted blinds were closed so no one could see in when they were closed properly.

Summer made her way over to her desk with her panties still around her ankles. Todd smiled as he watched his slut teacher struggle to reach the desk. Once his teacher reached her desk he said, "Take one foot out of your slut thong and then stand beside the desk," Todd directed.

Summer gladly and quickly pulled her right foot out of the panty. Summer then leaned against her desk awaiting further instructions.

"Spread your ass cheeks," Summer heard from behind.

Summer spread her cheeks as instructed and was met with a flash of her young master's camera. "Pull those cheeks further apart slut and put a finger in your ass," Todd ordered.

The humiliating act of responding to verbal instructions from a dominant person was once again having the effect on the teacher that made her more compliant. She had realized over the course of the past three weeks, that her body and mind reacted to humiliation and degradation in ways she had never thought possible.

As the teacher's finger slowly made its way into her ass, Summer could feel her sphincter muscles try to at first refuse entry, but then with added pressure the muscles relented and began to grip her finger. Summer was once again surprised by the flash of her young master's camera.

"Now for the money shot slut. Turn your head around and look at me," Todd ordered.

Summer knew what this meant, but what other choice did she have. Summer spun her shoulders and head around as she continued to push her finger into her ass. "That is it slut, smile that slutty smile for me," Todd ordered.

Summer had barely smiled when her eyes were met with multiple flashes from her young master's camera.

"Ok slut, bend over your desk. It is time for your punishment for being late to your servitude session," Todd ordered.

Summer knew that there was no reason to try and negotiate over her assumed tardiness. She figured that she would have been punished for some other infraction so she just complied with her young master's direction and laid across her desk.

"Stretch your arms straight out in front of you slut and spread those legs," Todd ordered.

Summer did as she was told and spread her legs as wide as she could feeling the incline of the black six inch heels stretching her calf muscles as well as the back of her legs. Summer then reached forward and was able to put her finger tips on the other edge of her teacher desk. The hard wood top pressed against her pierced nipples and cut into her upper thighs.

Summer stayed in that position as she heard her young master opening his back pack. She watched in dismay as her Master T set up a tripod right in front of her with his camera already attached. Todd got behind the camera and then adjusted the lens to fully capture his slut teacher's face.

Todd grabbed the leash and pulled it tightly so that Summer's neck was pulled forward. Todd took the leash and fastened it to one of the legs of the desk.

Todd walked behind his slut teacher and with one of the two bungie straps, he quickly and tightly secured each of his teacher's ankles to the feet of the desk. Summer tried to make the binding more comfortable, but she was held completely in place with her legs spread wide and her feet enclosed by the straps of her black six inch heels.

Todd walked back in front of his prone teacher, grabbed Summer's right wrist and quickly place the knotted rope around it and then secured it to the leg on the desk. Todd repeated this action on Summer's right wrist and now his slut teacher was bound to her desk until such time as he decided to free her.

Summer was once again bound by her young master with a camera in her face set to record her every humiliation and degradation in her own classroom. However, Summer felt the telltale signs that her body was once again betraying her as she felt wetness in her pussy and she could feel it slipping out on to her pierced pussy lips as well as her pierced clit.

Todd for his part, just stood behind his prize and admired the situation. He could easily make out the moisture beginning to drip from his teacher's pussy. He could see the ring piercings in each pussy lip as well as the bar bell stud piercing of her clit. He was particularly pleased with the size and dimensions of the Screaming Eagle tattoo that had been permanently inked into his slut teacher's back. He was looking forward to the occasion when Marcos would fill in the blank spaces of the black outline tattoo.

But a quick glance at the class room clock brought Todd back to the now and what his next usage of the prone teacher would be. He once again picked up the yard stick and stood menacingly to the side of his teacher.

"Slut, when I say be on your desk at 8:30 PM sharp, I mean full compliance," Todd said.

Before she could offer a reply, her ass screamed in pain as the yardstick was applied across both of Summer's ass cheeks. Todd continued his punishment of his teacher's ass until her whole ass was a bright red.

"Now slut, will you be on time next time," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T," was all the bound teacher could muster.

Summer watched as her young master walked in front of her, got behind the camera one more time and then said, "Slut, when I turn this camera on and you see the red light, I want you to look directly into the camera and beg me to fuck you. If you don't, I will take the yard stick to you again, only this time, I will start at your shoulders and go all the way down to your feet until you agree to do so. Do you understand slut," Todd said.

Summer paused only slightly, thought momentarily and then replied, "Yes Master T."

What other choice do I have Summer said to herself? She was bound to her desk, her pussy was sopping wet and her ass stung from the punishment she had received for being five minutes late.

Summer watched the camera and when the light came on, she looked directly at her young master and said, "Master T, please fuck me. I need your cock badly."

"Where are we right now slut," Todd asked.

"Master T, we are in my classroom, you put my slut collar on, attached my slut leash and you have tied me to my desk," Summer replied.

"Where do you want me to fuck you my slut," Todd asked.

"Anywhere you want to Master T," came the teacher's reply.

Once again looking at the clock, noticed that he did not have a lot of time. He had to have things set up by 10:15 PM for his slut. He had 10 cocks lined up to be sucked by his teacher slut. He was paying back favors.

Todd walked behind his teacher slut and saw her pussy was leaking her juices and there were drops on the floor between her bound feet. He smiled as he pressed the head of his cock into his slut's pussy to lubricate it. He fancied fucking the teacher's ass tonight as she will be using her pussy later on the Sybian in the gloryhole he would be setting up for her.

As her young master's cock slid into her pussy, Summer let out a low moan. She was turned on by all of the humiliation as well as the punishment. Her body was in need of an orgasm and her young master's cock would take her there she knew.

Todd watched his cock as it slid easily into the teacher's pussy. A couple of thrusts and his cock was sufficiently lubricated to insert into the teacher's ass. Todd did a rapid fire fuck in and out of Summer's ass and heard a louder moan. "Look at the camera while I fuck you slut," Todd ordered.

Summer placed her chin on the hard wooden top of her desk and looked directly at the camera. She could not hide her need to be fucked and the pleasure her young master's cock was giving to her. And then, his cock was gone.

"Master T, please put your cock back in my pussy," the teacher pleaded.

"Don't worry slut, I am going to give you my cock, but not in your pierced pussy. I am going to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours," replied the young master.

Summer felt the tip of Master T's cock pressing against her asshole when she felt a drip of spit land just above her asshole. Todd rubbed his cock head in his spit and then inserted his cock head into the bound teacher's ass. Slowly he began pushing his cock into the teacher's dark tunnel. Todd raised up on his tip toes to get a more direct line into the teacher's ass.

"Oh God Master T it hurts. Please fuck my pussy," Summer begged.

"Shut up slut and take my cock up your ass. Let me hear you beg me to fuck your ass," Todd commanded.

"Oh please Master T, fuck my ass. Drive your cock into me," Summer complied.

Todd pushed harder against the tightened sphincter muscles of his teacher's ass. He pulled his cock all the way out and then slammed it full force back into the teacher's ass. He once again pulled his cock all the way out and looked down to see Summer's ass hole gaping open. He slid his cock head forward and forced his cock, all eight inches, all the way inside Summer's ass.

When Summer felt her young master's balls slap against her pierced clit, her body erupted in orgasm. The shear act of being degraded by a high school senior in her own classroom while collared and bound to her desk sent the teacher over the edge. She moaned and said, "Oh God Master T, please fuck me."

Todd settled in to a quick rhythm as he sawed his cock almost out of and then back deep into his teacher's ass. He was nearing orgasm, but he wanted to record another orgasm of his slut. He reached up and untied the teacher's right hand and said, "Slut, slip your hand down to your clit and with those new finger nails, bring yourself off while I fuck your ass."

Todd buried his cock deep into the bound teacher's ass. He leaned down pressing his ball against her and Summer could feel her young master's pubic hair in her ass crack.

"Slut, tonight at 10:15 PM you will excuse yourself from the dance and meet me in the custodian office promptly at 10:20 PM," Todd told his helpless teacher. Continuing, "Slut you will be helping me repay some favors by taking 10 cocks down your throat. It will be an anonymous payment as no one will see your face, but you will comply with my directions and suck some of my friend's cocks. Do you understand slut," Todd said as he once again began to rhythmically begin fucking his eight inch cock in and out of Summer's ass.

Summer could not reply as the pounding her ass was taking was bringing her ever closer to the orgasm she needed. No matter what she was made to do tonight, she needed the orgasm. Todd increased the speed of his thrusts into his slut teacher's ass.

"Look at the camera slut and tell me what you will do for me tonight," Todd said.

Looking directly at the red light of the video camera, Summer almost to the edge for the required orgasm said, "Master T, I will suck all the cocks you want me too. But please, let me cum now."

Todd leaned forward again and slammed his cock as deep as he could into his slut teacher's ass. He leaned forward and untied Summer's right hand and said, "Slide you hand down to your clit and play with it while I fuck your ass."

Even with Todd's weight on her back, Summer was able to snake her right hand down along her body and the wood desk top and finally found her erect, pierced clit. As Todd continued to pound her ass, Summer was able to match his thrusts with her fingers on her clit. As Todd sped up his assault on the bound teacher's ass, Summer continued to her assault on her pierced clit.

Todd leaned in once again and groaned, "Feel my hot cum in your ass slut."