Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers

With that, Todd shut the door. Summer heard the bolt lock on the door turn effectively incarcerating the teacher in the custodial closet. Summer felt the two dildos come to life as they began light stimulations to each of her filled holes. Summer's body, though not fully recovered from her most recent orgasm, began to respond to the new stimulation. Summer began to rock back and forth against the cocks in each of her holes.

"Alright, my slut is in the gloryhole closet and she is waiting to suck your cock Terry," Summer heard her young master say.

"Oh God. I just danced with him as he played with my garter belt strap. He has been looking up my skirt, following me in school, rubbing up against me as I walk through the hallways and now I am going to suck his cock," Summer said to herself.

At that moment, the vibrators in her ass and pussy sprang back to life. Her young master had been tinkering with the strength of the vibrations while she waited for the first of the 10 cocks she was required to suck. He had almost brought her to orgasm two times and now her body was moving towards an orgasm as Terry's cock slipped through the gloryhole.

Summer leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She held the two handles on either side of the hole and worked her mouth up and down the shaft as Terry slowly fucked his cock into her mouth. Terry could feel the warm mouth behind the door engulf his cock. He had been masturbating at every opportunity he had during the day so that he could last. But this mouth had him at the point of orgasm in just a couple of minutes.

"Suck it deep slut and take my cum," Terry grunted as his cock spewed his cum into the mouth behind the door.

Summer sucked as hard and as fast as she could making sure to catch every drop of Terry's cum. She only released his cock when she heard, "Thank you," from Terry.

Terry and Todd exchanged high fives as Terry walked to the door. He finished zipping up and then left the room.

"That was quite a performance slut," Todd said to Summer.

"Rest your mouth just a little, as the next cock is very large," Todd said.

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

Todd slowed the vibrations of the dildos buried in his teacher's ass and pussy. He did not want her cumming too soon, but he know that shew would need several orgasms along the way to reinforce her pleasure being derived from serving men and their cocks.

There were three knocks at the door, which was the code to come in. Todd opened the door, took the $20 from the next of his friends.

"Ok Matt, the slut is behind this door. She has been instructed to suck your cock and take your cum without using her hands. You have five minutes," Todd told Matt.

Summer did not recognize the name. But she instantly saw the head of a cock poking through the gloryhole. The size of the head was tremendous. She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the head to put moisture all around the head to help it slip into her mouth.

Matt leaned forward and pushed his cock into the gloryhole and deeper into the mouth. He heard a slight moan as his cock filled the anonymous mouth. His cock was getting harder by the second and he needed to make quick work of the blow job as he had to get back to the dance so his date did not begin to wonder where he was.

Summer felt the cock growing in size as she worked her lips up and down the shaft. She got into rhythm with the cock as its owner began to fuck it deeper into her mouth with each thrust. The size cock was surprising to Summer. Its length was not too much longer than her young master's cock, but the girth of the cock completely filled her mouth. She struggled to breathe around the cock and felt light headed. She began taking deep breaths through her nose so that she did not pass out from lack of oxygen.

Matt feeling his cock was now fully erect began to thrust his pelvic bone against the door forcing his cock deep through the gloryhole and deeper into the mouth beyond. He worked in tandem with the mouth as he brought his cock almost all the way out of the mouth and then worked it back in to the back of the throat. He could feel the mouth struggle against his cock trying to back off, but his cock was too big around for the woman to pull off.

He started working his cock faster into the hole. Todd increased the intensity of the dildos in Summer's ass and pussy. Each time Summer moved her head forward against the cock, her pierced clit rubbed against the nubs of the Sybian. Her young master was bringing her to the brink of orgasm. The cock in her mouth was like a solid rod as it buried itself into her throat and erupted spewing it's cum down her throat without her being able to swallow.

In the midst of Matt's orgasm, Summer's body erupted in orgasm matching Matt's intensity as her whole body shook and she slobbered on the cock seeking to get every last drop of cum from the cock.

"Damn the bitch will not let go of my cock," Matt said to Todd.

"I told you she was a slut and loved to suck a man's cock," Todd replied.

Matt was finally successful in withdrawing his cock from the mouth on the other side of the gloryhole as he heard the plop as the mouth finally released his cock.

Before Matt could zip up there were three knocks on the door. Matt zipped up and Todd walked with him to the door. As Matt walked out the door, Jake walked into the custodian's office. "Hi Todd. So, is the slut ready for my cock," Jake asked.

"First tell me where you have been. You were supposed to go second and Matt third," Todd asked.

"Well I got tied up with Ms. Higgins, the music teacher," Jake replied.

"What do you mean, tied up?" Todd asked.

"Well, you know ever since her husband ran off with the college girl, she has been lonely. I have sort of been filling in the gap with her. She lets me come over to her house and I bang her a couple of times a week," Jake replied.

"But that does not explain why you are late tonight. I had this evening pretty scripted for the slut," Todd replied.

"Well Ms. Higgins, I call her Kate, had me meet her in the equipment room of the music center. So, I took her from behind as she bent over the xylophone," Jake said with a laugh.

"When I got there, she was bent over the xylophone with her dress up over her ass, her panties on the floor and her legs spread wide," Matt said. Continuing he said, "So, I walked right up to Kate, pulled out my cock, put some spit on it and on her ass hole. Then I fucked her ass really good."

"So you are banging the music teacher," Todd said. He knew that his slut teacher was listening and would be shocked that another teacher was a willing fuck for a student, only this teacher sought out her student.

Todd was right. Summer was listening intently to the conversation and could not believe that Ms. Higgins was having sex with a student. And now Summer has found out that she even lets her student fuck her ass. About that time, Summer felt the dildo in her ass crank up sending shivers through her body as it had not fully recovered from her most recent orgasm.

"Well, does your cock need cleaning Matt," Todd asked.

"Yes it does as I did not have time to have my teacher suck me clean. Will your slut suck mine clean," Matt asked Todd.

"My suck loves to taste another woman's ass juices. Just stick your used cock through the hole and the slut will use her mouth to clean you and bring you to another orgasm," Todd told Matt.

Matt walked up to the custodial closet door, unzipped his jeans, fished out his cock and pushed the head through the hole. He waited for a moment before he asked, "Is she in there?"

"Slut, if you know what is good for you, take that cock in your slut mouth and clean Ms. Higgins' ass juice from Matt's cock and then take his cum," Todd ordered.

Summer's mouth was near the tip of Matt's cock. She could smell the ass juices on Matt's cock, but she knew she had no other choice.

"Here let me give her some more incentive," Todd said to Matt.

Todd turned up the intensity of the dildo that was buried in his slut teacher's mouth. He knew that her body would be tray her with a cock so close to her mouth and her ass being stimulated once again by the Sybian dildo.

Matt felt lips around his cock and then a tongue begin to lick his cock to clean it. The mouth was very wet and was skilled in taking a cock. Summer sucked Matt's semi-hard cock into her mouth and did not find it to disgusting. She began to work in earnest to suck cum from another of her young master's friends.

"Man she really knows how to clean a cock," Matt said to Todd.

With that approval, Todd turned up the intensity of the dildo buried in Summer's pussy to match that of the dildo in her ass. Both Todd and Matt heard a sharp intake of air as Summer's body reacted to the dual stimulation. Her mouth began taking the full length of Matt's cock as it grew in fullness. Summer realized that Matt's cock was not as thick as the previous cock, but it was much longer even in its half erect status.

Matt's cock was now fully erect and he began to work the full length of his cock down the throat of the anonymous mouth behind the glory hole door. He was easily able to bounce the head of his cock off of the back of the throat of the mouth in the glory hole.

Summer was trying her best to take the full length of the cock into her mouth and down her throat. She adjusted her head position and leaned forward giving the cock a straighter path to her throat. She was not worried about gagging as the cock's circumference was allowing her to breath. She was just trying to let the tip of the cock head hit her in such a way as to cause her to gag.

Working in tandem with the cocksucker, Matt was being brought closer and closer to orgasm. Coincidentally, Summer's body was reacting to the multiple stimulations that she was experiencing. Here she was a respected high school English teacher sitting on a machine that as stimulating her ass, her pussy, her clit and her mouth was filled with a stranger's cock that had remnants of ass juices from a teacher he had fucked in the ass recently. Additionally, the sheer impact of the degradation of being forced to perform like this by her young master was once again causing the teacher to be turned on by the humiliation of the event.

Summer let go of the handles and took each of her pierced nipples into her fingers and began to pull as well as twist them. She was rubbing her pussy against the dildo forcing the dildo in her ass even deeper inside. The rocking motion was also forcing her pierced clit to rub against the ribbing of the Sybian as it was positioned perfectly where her clit rested on the Sybian.

"Get ready slut as I am going to shoot my cum down your throat," Matt said.

With that, Matt lunged forward and slammed his cock against the back of Summer's throat. Summer tilted her head slightly to allow the cock to slip into her throat just as Matt's cock erupted sending his cum directly into the teacher's Esophagus. Summer's body erupted in orgasm again as the sheer pleasure of receiving cum from the cock, combined with the dildo stimulation had pushed her over the edge.

Summer was awakened by a hard knock against the door. "Wake up slut, your next cock is here," her young master said.

Then for the next twenty-five minutes, the trapped teacher sucked five more cocks until they erupted into her mouth. There was a building stream of cum running out of the corners of Summer's mouth, down her neck and onto her breasts. She was unable to continue to swallow all of the cum from the cocks being supplied to her.

After the eighth cock had deposited it's cum into her mouth, Summer was totally exhausted. Her body had been wracked with orgasm after orgasm from the dildos in her ass and pussy. The stimulation of being force fed hard cocks by her young master led to almost mind shattering orgasms. Summer was hopeful that her time was up and that she was free to return to her duties as a chaperone, though she had no idea what time it was.

"Ok slut, you have two more cocks to suck. The next one is a big favor for me and will give this guy a big thank you for all that he does for our football team," Todd said to Summer.

"Oh God he is going to make me suck Coach Dawkins the football coach," Summer said out loud.

"No slut you are not sucking Coach Dawkins tonight, but maybe sometime in the future though," Todd replied.

"Thank goodness," Summer said in response.

There was three knocks at the door and Summer knew that her short respite was over. She listened intently as the door opened and she heard, "You were not followed were you," Todd asked the new cock owner.

"No man, I was careful. I slipped out the side door after Coach Hawkins' wrap-up speech. You know we clocked those guys tonight," William Demps said to Todd.

Summer was taken aback now. She had only knew Terry from school, but not really known anyone else up until now. Most of the voices she had not recognized except for Matt's who was now banging the music teacher, Kate Higgins. Summer had sucked her ass juices from his cock earlier. But William Demps was the stepson of Calvin Williams, the school head custodian. Summer had been subjected to his demands, requirements and cock on several occasions in this very office. Summer remembered the time when she was trapped in the girl's locker room and she witnessed the initiation of Marsha Edwards a sophomore cheerleader. Summer remembered how big and long William's cock was. It was a combination of the second and third cocks she had sucked earlier this evening.

"That is good William. My slut is ready for your cock. Pull those football pants down and get to work as she has one more guy to take care of before I let her go tonight," Todd said.

"Sorry that I did not shower first Todd, but I had to get away as best I could," William said.

"No problem William. My slut will clean that big cock of yours right up," Todd said.

As he lowered his stained football pants, William shuffled towards the gloryhole door. He noticed the adjustments that Todd had made in the door and asked, "So, did you get my step father's permission to make this modification."

"Well, to be honest, no I did not. I planned to change it out after my slut sucks her tenth cock," Todd said.

"Oh my God. Your slut has already sucked eight cocks before me," William asked.

"You bet, but none that are as long or as big around as yours," Todd replied. "Now, just shove that thing through the hole so my slut can go to work on your."

William needed no further directions from Todd. In his stocking feet, with his football pants and jock strap around his ankles, William pushed his cock through the gloryhole.

"Alright bitch, get to work on my cock as I do not have all night," William said to the anonymous mouth behind the door.

Summer leaned forward, closed her eyes and took the end of William's cock into her mouth. She could taste the sweat and soil from the football game. His cock was only just beginning to harden, so Summer was able to pull the whole cock into her mouth. As she concentrated on cleaning the football player's cock, she felt the dildos spring to life, but on low vibration levels. Summer did not think that her body could take another orgasm any more than her stomach could take anymore cum tonight. But, her fate was sealed and the teacher had no choice but to take the newest cock into her throat.

William started to rock back and forth using the tight fit of the gloryhole mouth to stimulate the entire length of his cock. He could feel blood rushing to his cock and could feel his cock begin to harden.

Summer felt the same thing as the football player's cock began to almost double in circumference. Summer had a complete mouthful of cock now. William's cock was almost fully erect and the head of his cock was already touching the back of her throat. Summer did not have the full length of the cock in her mouth. It was so long and thick, that her mouth could not accommodate the full shaft.

Summer started rocking her head back and forth taking as much of the football player's cock into her mouth as possible. William met the rocking of the mouth with thrusts of his own attempting to put his whole shaft down the anonymous throat. Summer was almost gagging each time she rocked forward and William thrust forward.

Summer grabbed the handles on either side of the glory hole and used them as leverage to pull her body towards the big cock. That same motion began forcing the two dildos once again deep inside her holes. Her clit was once again on fire as the piercing was rubbing against her clit as her clit rubbed against the ribbing of the Sybian machine.

William got into a rhythm with the mouth in the gloryhole. Summer did the same thing with William's cock. Her lips were stretched to the max as the large cock was forced deeper and deeper into her throat. Saliva was leaking out of each side of Summer's mouth as the force of William's thrusts pull saliva back with his cock each time.

"Man Todd this is one cock loving mouth. I want to meet this bitch one day," William said.

"Well my man, we can talk about that at a later date. This slut is my private one and is still being trained to be totally submissive to me and my directions. But, she does like to suck a cock. Also, she is sitting on a Sybian machine with a dildo in each of her holes, Todd said.

"So she is fucking herself as I fuck her face," William said.

"Yep that is true. I am going to turn the vibrations all the way up so she will cum for you," Todd said.

William and Todd both heard Summer gasp as the dildos almost exploded in her holes. She froze for a moment because of the intensity of the vibrations. But, then Summer's body responded to the heightened vibrations and began to more forcibly rock against the dildos. This action allowed more of William's cock to slide into Summer's throat. The length and girth of the cock was depriving Summer of oxygen. She was beginning to become light headed due to the lack of oxygen as well as the stimulations in her holes.

Summer pulled on the handles on either side of the gloryhole and pressed her nose against the pubic hair of the football player's crotch. This forced all of William's cock into the teacher's mouth and a large portion of the cock down her stretched throat.

Summer was nearing an orgasm again as the anal and pussy stimulation along with the clit stimulation was bringing her body to sexual heights she had never experienced. She pushed harder against the cock and tried to take it all the way down her throat. She breathed through her nostrils hoping to get enough oxygen so survive the assault on her mouth and throat.

As Summer's body crept closer and closer to orgasm, William's cock was doing the same. He was holding out to feel the body of the mouth orgasm before he came, but the mouth was wrapped around his cock perfectly and the pressure of the throat against his cock head was making it almost impossible for him to hold off.

"Fuck it," William groaned.

William began the final assault on the mysterious mouth and throat fucked the woman for all he was worth. He did not care at this point whether the slut came or not. He was ready to cum and he had saved up a week's worth of cum for this occasion.

Summer could not breathe as the cock was buried so deeply down her throat that no air was getting to her lungs. Her face was numb as were her lips. But, her ass and pussy were fully awake and were ramming down onto the dildos from the Sybian. Summer pushed forward one last time to take all of William's cock down her throat. That movement sent him over the edge and his cock erupted down the teacher's throat which did not require Summer to swallow at all.

William had stored up so much cum that it was impossible for all of it to go down the teacher's throat. There was a backwash of cum that seeped out the corners of the teacher's mouth, onto her chin and then down her neck.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,852 Followers