Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd gushed cum deep into his slut teacher's ass and kept his cock buried inside her as she continued to play with her clit. Todd slowly began to remove his cock from Summer's ass. He could feel her sphincter muscles squeeze and try to hold him inside. As his cock slide out of the dark hole, he was pleased to see a stream of his cum had followed his cock head and the teacher's ass hole was gaped open as a result of his just finished assault.

Todd walked around to the other side of the desk where Summer rested her chin on the wood top as she continued to look into the camera. Her face was contorted as she played with her clit while still bound to the desk.

"Open your mouth slut and clean my cock," Todd ordered.

Todd stood just to the side and watched as his slut teacher stretched her head outward and upward to reach his cock. Todd held his still semi-hard cock and offered it to Summer's waiting mouth.

As Summer took the soiled cock into her mouth, she was overcome with desire to cum. She renewed her assault on her own clit and the piercing. She began to fuck her hips, as best she could against the desk and her finger. Todd started to fuck his cock in and out of the teacher's mouth all the while being captured by the video camera.

Todd could hear slurping coming from his teacher's mouth as well as from her sopping wet pussy. He knew she was getting very close to the orgasm she needed. He, however, was not inclined to let her have one just yet. "Stop playing with your pussy slut," Todd ordered.

Summer pulled her mouth off of her young master's cock, looked up and begged, "Please Master T, let me cum."

"What will you do for me if I give you permission to cum slut," Todd replied.

Summer stopped playing with her clit, but did not remove her fingers from her clit. She looked straight up at the camera and said, "Master T, I will wo whatever you tell me to tonight. I will suck the ten cocks as you have arranged and I will not disappoint you."

"Open your mouth wide slut and let the camera see where the cocks will go tonight," Todd ordered.

Summer in desperate need to cum quickly complied. Todd then inserted the pink butt plug that he had retrieved from Summer's purse. "Now stroke your clit until you cum slut," Todd ordered.

Todd stood behind the camera as he watched the teacher writhe on her own desk with her pink butt plug jammed into her throat. Summer kept her eyes on the camera and she could also see her young master zipping up his pants. "Cum slut," Todd ordered.

Like a bolt of lightning, Summer's body erupted in orgasm. She saw flashes of light and just assumed that her young master was taking pictures again, but the teacher did not care as her body was overcome with the orgasm. Sometime after that, Summer passed out.

The still bound teacher woke up with a start. She then felt the bindings on her left wrist and both of her legs as she was still bent over her desk with her right hand still manipulating her pierced clit. Her collar and leash were still in place securing her head down onto her desk. Summer began to rub her clit furiously again and brought herself to another orgasm. That is when she realized that she was alone in her classroom and the video camera as well as her young master were no longer there.

Then Summer was horrified to see that the classroom door was shut, but all the lights in her classroom were on and her body was illuminated there bound to her desk.

Todd planned to leave her that way. The teacher passing out only made his getaway that much more fun. He knew that Summer would be able to loosen her bindings once she stopped playing with her clit. He noted that the teacher needed to cum most all of the time. Bill Fraser had said that Summer was the type of submissive, once released, would be totally committed to serving, pleasing and submitting to dominant men as well as some dominant women.

After Summer composed herself, she struggled, but was able to untie her left hand. The teacher unclasped the leash from her collar. She stood back up, but her legs were pressed to the side of her desk with each ankle still bound to the legs of the desk. Summer had to lower herself carefully until she could hold onto the desk with one hand and then use the other to untie that leg. She repeated this process until both ankles were released. Summer's feet were still bound in the six inch black heels by the ankle strap. Summer then noticed a feeling in her ass and she touched herself. Her young master had inserted a plug in her ass. She was facing the blackboard when she saw the note on her classroom blackboard. Then she felt fullness in her pussy and realized that her young master had also inserted the black vibrating egg into her pussy.

Slut,

You did well tonight so far. Remember to be in the Custodian's office at 10:20 PM. I will meet you there. Keep the pink butt plug inserted in your ass so that my cum will not run down your legs. I will send you little reminders at the dance to your pussy.

Master T.

Summer looked at the classroom clock and was shaken to see that it was 9:00 PM. She had to get dressed, get down to the gym to make an appearance, slip out of the gym, and get down to the custodian office by 10:20 PM without attracting any attention.

Dressed, Summer almost ran down the stairs to the first floor and down the corridor to the gym entrance. She walked through the door and made her way to the group of chaperones standing at the entrance to the gym. She saw them all look at her concentrating on her breasts as they were pressed together by the too small bra and the wrap around dress that only heightened the exposure of the teacher.

Principal Harding was the first to comment, "My Ms. Wayne you look like you are ready to party!" The principal said that without looking Summer in the eyes as his were fixated on the two blue butterfly tattoos kissing one another in the cleavage of the teacher's breasts.

Several parents complimented Summer on her green dress and hair. But, the eyes of Sandra Wilson, Melanie Hart's mother, bore straight through the teacher. She gave Summer the look of disgust and returned to her conversation with two other women by turning her back to the teacher.

The men gathered around Summer and occupied her with idle conversation as they continued to gaze down the front of her dress. One man asked, "That is a nice necklace. What is the significance of the "T"?"

Summer paused to calm her nerves. She replied, "It is from my husband James. The T represents my role as a teacher." Summer knew that the answer was barely acceptable to the group of men. They had closed ranks around her with elbows touching her arms. The men could make out the teacher's nipples poking at the green fabric of the dress. Principal Harding, standing right in front of Summer, could easily make out the details of the piercings in each of his English teacher's nipples. His thoughts wondered off to the annual retreat that will take place during the school year for the administration and department heads. The T of the necklace lay prominently between the teacher's blue butterfly tattoos.

"Well, I have to leave you all right now. I have to get back to the game as we are leading with about five minutes left in the game. You guys make sure Ms. Wayne is looked after," Principal Harding said as he left the group.

Summer was once again engaged in conversations with the three remaining men, all parents that had been hooked into being a chaperone by their wives. Summer enjoyed the adult banter and did not really mind the attention from the men as she felt that it was harmless. The teacher caught herself continually pulling her shoulders back which forced her breasts outward, further stretching the material of her dress across her erect and pierced nipples.

Summer felt a strong grip on her arm and felt a tug. She turned toward the tug and looked directly into the eyes of Sandra Wilson. Sandra was married very well in the community and basically ran the PTA of the school. Summer had had a small run in with Sandra over grades given to her daughter Melanie Hart. Sandra had remarried after divorcing Melanie's father.

"Ms. Wayne can I speak with you for a moment," Sandra said to Summer as she pulled her forcefully away from the men.

Summer followed the strong grip and was lead around the corner to where the gymnasium seats had been retracted to make room for the dance. "Why are you dressed that way Ms. Wayne? You know that is not proper attire for a chaperone and more importantly it is not proper attire for a teacher at this school," Sandra hissed at Summer.

"Ms. Wilson, I am well within the dress guidelines for the school," Summer replied.

"Where does it say that you should flash your tattooed breasts and pierced nipples for all to see Ms. Wayne," Sandra Wilson angrily replied.

"Well Ms. Wilson, I am sorry that you do not agree with what I am wearing. But, I do not report to you," Summer said.

"Ms. Wayne, we will see about that," Sandra Wilson said in a huff as she walked away from the teacher.

Summer was now standing alone near the dance floor with no one to talk to at this point. She noticed that the group of men that she had been talking to had dispersed and were not glancing her way. Summer thought it would be a good time to get off of her feet and rest up for whatever degradation her young master had in store for her later that evening.

Summer walked around the gym floor until she noticed a folding chair leaning against the retracted seats. She opened the chair and plopped down. But, once she sat down, she saw that her dress gaped open and she had to quickly cover up the lace tops of her hose as well as the pink fasteners of her garter belt.

Nothing much happened as the game dragged on for a bit, but eventually, students began to file into the gymnasium. The DJ had not started up his music, so the students milled around the refreshment tables sipping the punch and nibbling on the snacks prepared by the Homecoming committee.

Summer had gotten up out of the chair and had been walking around the gym floor. She was scoping out the best escape route for her quick trip to the custodian's office. It was 10:00 PM and she knew it would take her about five minutes to sneak to the office.

Summer was suddenly grabbed from behind by her son Kevin. He was accompanied by a girl that she did not know. Kevin introduced Cindy to his mom. "Mom, this is Cindy. She is a friend from college. She is home this week too and we just hooked up for the game and dance," Kevin said.

"Very nice to meet you Cindy," Summer replied.

"Nice dress Mom. When did you get your tattoos," Kevin asked.

"Oh, I have had them a while. A wild hair I guess you could say," Summer replied.

"Well they look amazing as well as that dress you have on. Dad better come back soon," Kevin said with a laugh.

"Humph, he is not back until the first week of November. I am missing him a lot," Summer replied.

"I am sure he is missing you too mom. Well, I have got to run and find Justin to make sure that Melanie has not gotten him into too much trouble," Kevin said.

As they walked away, Cindy said, "Your mom sure is hot with her nipple piercings and tattoos."

Kevin grumbled a bit at the observation that Cindy had made. He had thought he had noticed the piercings, but leave it to another woman to make the accurate determination.

Summer next encountered Terry and his friends, Mike, Scott and Jeff. The four boys sort of surrounded the senior English teacher. All were juniors and were looking forward to senior English. Summer could not help but see the boy's eyes as they gazed at her breasts adorned with the butterfly tattoos as well as the long chain necklace with the large T.

The music had been loud and fast, but suddenly changed to a slow son. Terry grabbed the teacher's hand and said, "Dance with me Ms. Wayne."

Terry did not give the teacher much choice as he strongly pulled her to the gym floor off to the side where most of the people were dancing. Summer was concerned about the statement she was making with respect to a young boy dancing with her dressed as she was, but she really had no choice at the moment.

Terry slowly drew the teacher closer each time they circled to the music. Finally, he was able to rest his hands on the teacher's lower back pulling her towards him. Summer, when pressed against Terry, felt his hard cock pressing against her pubic area. She tried to push away, but Terry was quite strong.

Terry's hand rested on the waist strap of the teacher's garter belt. He could feel the teacher's breasts pressing against his light weight shirt. He could feel her nipples enhanced by the piercings. Terry slowly fucked his hips toward the teacher and was really getting off on being so close to her.

Fortunately, to Summer's relief, the music stopped and then changed to some Rap song. Summer thanked Terry for the delightful dance and then made her way back towards the other side of the gym.

Summer decided it was time to move towards her escape route and she did not want to be late again. Her ass still hurt from the spanking that her young master had administered earlier. On the way out of the door, Summer decided that she should use the restroom just in case she was not offered the opportunity later.

She slowly opened the door to the girl's locker room and walked across the tile floor until she reached the line of stalls. She walked to the far end to ensure some privacy and she locked the stall door behind her.

Summer hiked up her dress and pulled her pink thong down to her knees as she sat down on the commode. Summer had to use the sphincter muscles to make sure that her pink butt plug did not slip out. Also she had to grasp the black vibrating egg to make sure that it did not plop into the bowl of the commode. As she was finishing her business, the teacher was startled by voices of young girls coming into the locker room. She heard the footsteps as they made their way to the same stall area.

"Did you see Ms. Wayne's dress and her butterfly tattoos on each of her breast," Summer heard Cindy say.

"No I have not yet. Are they good looking or slutty," Summer heard Melanie Hart say.

"Oh they are pretty hot. They look like they are kissing because she must be wearing a bra that is too small for her as it is pressing her tits together. I think she does look a bit slutty, but I would never say that to Kevin," Cindy replied.

Summer had pressed her toes against the door of her stall so that no one would know that she was occupying that stall. She was very worried that she might make a sound and be discovered by Melanie and there was no telling what she might make her do there in the girl's locker room.

Summer heard two flushes and then listened as the two girls giggled and talked about the dance. She thought she heard Melanie say that Justin was hot and that she looked forward to taking his cock. Cindy just giggled and told Melanie that she was so bad.

Summer kept her feet up until she heard the door to the locker room close. She quickly stood up, pulled her panties into place, flushed the commode and made her way to the lavatory. She quickly freshened her make-up and then washed her hands. The teacher noticed that her hands were trembling.

Summer's trip across the tile floor of the locker room was a delicate one. She needed to get out there fast, but she did not want to make much noise either. Finally she reached the opposite door from the one that Melanie and Cindy exited. Summer opened the door slightly, looked both ways down the corridor and then bolted out the door. She turned left away from the gym and walked the 150 or so feet to the door to the custodian's office. Summer did not knock and just went inside.

Todd was waiting patiently for his slut teacher. He knew that she would not dare be late after the punishment that she had received earlier in the evening. Todd was pleased that his teacher arrived five minutes early. That would give him all the time he needed to get her prepared for the 45 minutes he had scheduled for the 10 blow jobs.

"You look great slut," Todd said as the owned teacher closed the door.

"Thank you Master T," Summer replied.

"Ok slut, take off your dress, bra and panties," Todd ordered.

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

Todd watched as the teacher walked across the office floor and stopped at the custodian's desk. Summer remembered being fucked by the janitor over that very desk. Summer untied the side strips of her green wraparound dress. Without the middle snap, the dress fell from her shoulders. Summer draped the dress over the back of the desk chair. While looking directly at her young master, the owned teacher reached up between her breasts and quickly unclasped the pink shelf bra. It too joined her dress on the back of the desk chair.

"Ok slut, turn around and bend over to take your thong off," Todd ordered.

Summer did not argue or hesitate. She knew her only salvation was to comply with her young master's directions in the hope that he would limit the amount of degradation he had in mind for her tonight. Summer had turned around, pressed her thighs together, bent over at the waist and drew the thin straps of her pink thong down her legs until they were pooled around her ankles held in place by the straps of her six inch black pumps. Summer remained in this position waiting for her next instructions.

Summer felt the vibrating egg jump to life and it sent waves of pleasure through the teacher's body. The egg was vibrating deep inside her pussy and was rubbing up against the pink butt plug buried just as deep in her ass. The thin membrane that separated her two fuck holes was what kept the devices from physically touching.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can slut and rub that pierced clit of yours," Todd ordered.

Summer slid her feet outward as far as her pink thong would allow. She placed her left hand on the desk and with right hand, the teacher began to stroke her fully erect, pierced clit. Todd increased the intensity of the vibrating egg as he walked up behind his slut teacher. He grabbed the base of the pink butt plug and began sawing in and out of the teacher's ass.

This increased stimulation brought Summer to the orgasm her body craved.

"Ok slut, go into the closet there and kneel down onto they Sybian that you see facing the door. You will note the two black dildos protruding from the Sybian. These you will insert them into your pussy and ass as you sit down onto the Sybian. They are electronically controlled, so I will make sure that you gain an orgasm for each blow job that you give," Todd said.

Summer paused ever so slightly and heard, "What are you waiting on slut?"

"Master T, everyone will know who I am in that position," the owned teacher replied.

"Slut, you have to trust your master that he will take care of you," was Todd's reply.

Summer walked into the custodial closet, turned around to face the door and asked, "What do I do with my butt plug and vibrating egg Master T?"

"Take them both out and give them to me slut," Todd replied.

Summer fished the receiving string of the vibrating and pulled it out. The string was coated with her juices as well as the egg itself. Summer then grasped the base of her pink butt plug and pulled it out with a plop. Hoping to keep her asshole stretched, Summer quickly knelt down on her knees, grabbed the base of each dildo and guided her body onto the phallus instruments. The dildos were not over five inches in length, but the circumference of both filled both of her holes completely.

"Now slut, I will shut the door to the closet. You will note that there is a sliding pane in the door. You will also note that there are two handles on the wall for your hands. You will be sucking cocks with your mouth and throat. You are not to use your hands at all," Todd ordered.