Sun Hee Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth gaped. Above me, I sensed Sun Hee watching even though her eyes still seemed closed and lidded with sleep, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from SooYoung's panties.

SooYoung had fallen quiet. Without her high, feminine voice the room felt silent and still, but I couldn't say for sure whether she realized what was happening. Her back was arched, but her gaze was turned shyly away, looking blankly toward the wall. She seemed not to breathe for a moment, and then her breast rose with a sudden, shuddering breath.

Did SooYoung realize how she was on display?

Her pussy was right there above me. Just like Sun Hee's. And despite myself I felt a powerful desire to taste her pussy too.

Had SooYoung also had sex recently? Had this girl been fucked and pleasured?

I could visualize her pussy, just on the other side of that thin little cotton barrier: the delicate pink lips of her vulva pushed open and quivering from sex, her pubic hair, long and black and glistening wet.

My cock trembled and throbbed at the prospect, and a furtive glance over at the boyfriend showed him glaring down at me distrustfully. He knew instinctively I was thinking about his girl, and he'd caught me redhanded looking up her skirt at her panties. A tall Korean guy who rarely spoke and almost never in English, he had made it clear on a number of occasions that he didn't think much of me trying to date Sun Hee, and he definitely didn't like me eying his girl.

My cheeks blushed hotly in embarrassment, and his flat, challenging gaze quickly made me look away. God, I was imagining what his girlfriend's pussy looked like after he fucked her!

His heavy boots shifted near me as he leaned toward his girlfriend, defending his claim on her. Something about the size of his boots compared to mine intimidated me, and I kept my eyes fixed on the floor in front of me. Inside my tiny cage, my penis throbbed as my ears burned.

Sun Hee was sure to have noticed this too. Above me, she let out a little amused snort of air, and I could just imagine what she would say if she had the chance. I felt humiliated in front of all three of them.

But in that moment I realized something that distracted from my own humiliation. Hanging in the air was the faint yet unmistakable smell of pussy.

One or both of these girls was aroused!

SooYoung sat stiff and awkward, as if she was suddenly aware of something happening around her that she didn't fully understand. Both her fists were balled now and pressed tightly against her pelvis just above her pussy, but I noticed she still had not pulled down her dress and she seemed to rock very slightly on her hands. Nor had she tried to push aside Sun Hee's hand, whose fingers clenched tighter around the hem of her dress, causing it to lift just a little higher around her bare thighs.

Was SooYoung aware that she was being exposed this way? And did it excite her? What was it like for her, a prim and proper Korean girl, to feel herself exposed to another man this way? Did she like the way her man had staked his claim and made me back down?

And what of Sun Hee?

Did it arouse her to torment me this way knowing I was locked in chastity? Did it excite her to rub it in my face, almost literally, that both her pussy and her friend's was unavailable to me? That both girls were getting sex, good sex, elsewhere?

The intense awareness of Sun Hee's pussy only inches from my face - of both these girls' pussies - made my spine electric with a powerfully erotic energy that I felt all the way down to the very base of my shaft. My cock surged painfully against the implacable wall of my cage, and the visceral experience of being utterly helpless sexually made me gasp audibly. The fact that one or both of them was aroused by my humiliation only made my situation more intense.

Both women had been fucked recently - fucked and satisfied by other men - while I was left out. Locked out.

Yet kneeling at the feet of these two Korean goddesses, all I could think about was licking their pussies. I ached to lick and taste them - both of them, SooYoung and Sun Hee. And the certain knowledge that I was no use to them sexually beyond my tongue - that they had other men to satisfy them and make them cum - only made me want to lick them more.

And I would have done so - happily. Right in that moment, I felt ready to snap. How Sun Hee was able to manipulate me into these feelings I still couldn't understand, but I would have eagerly dived into Sun Hee's pussy with my tongue if she had asked me to. Right in front of her friends. And I would have licked SooYoung also - a girl I barely knew, a former cheerleader, humiliating myself in front of her boyfriend.

It was an unimaginable idea. Such a display would be impossibly scandalous given how conservative her friends were about sex, and even as adventurous as Sun Hee was becoming, surely she would have been shocked at the idea. Right?

Surely Sun Hee would never actually expect something like that - would she?

My cock throbbed in agony inside my cage at the prospect.

As if in answer, Sun Hee sat up slowly and gently, and leaned down over me until her face was only inches from mine. She was leaning all the way forward on the couch, and her long black hair cascaded lavishly around us, almost like a lampshade with her face as the light. The ends of her hair tickled maddeningly against my sensitive skin, and her new gold and brown highlights shone luminously in the pale afternoon sun that slanted through the window.

Being face to face with Sun Hee like this with her long hair spilling all around us was magical. It was like the two of us were alone in this limpid, frozen moment of time, surrounded by hair and light. The sun shining through her hair made a halo around Sun Hee's face, and the play of light and shadow across her delicate features made her look more beautiful than I had ever seen her - skin so smooth and clear, eyes so bright and expressive.

Sun Hee remained wordless as she smiled down at me - angelic, knowing. But she kept her own counsel. Instead, she turned her head side to side, almost birdlike, gazing at me, studying me. What passed between us was beyond words, a kind of empathic connection between mother and child, and I felt small and warm in her gaze.

Sitting on the floor, gazing up at Sun Hee, I felt safe and loved. And also vulnerable in an intense and almost frightening way. I was so in love with her I would let her have anything from me - and yet what was I to her?

I felt small in her eyes. A child. A bug to be crushed at her whim.

Some strange part of me yearned to be crushed by her.

Sun Hee saw that part of me. It showed in her eyes as she gazed down on me from above.

The experience was strangely ecstatic as I was peering up at the golden light of her angelic face and feeling myself grow smaller and smaller. Of their own accord my hands had moved between my thighs and massaged my trapped and earnest penis, pushing down against my groin in a way that heightened the sensation of arousal - never mind that I was in full view of SooYoung and her boyfriend.

I was lost, deep in subspace, and felt my ego seem to dissolve, while above me a wide and luminous smile spread across Sun Hee's face.

Then, Sun Hee spoke, her sudden words puncturing the moment and sending me reeling.

"I need more contact lens solution," she said, slow and even.

It took a moment to realize what she was saying, and longer to understand that it was directed at me. The sudden request - no, order - was so unexpected, so incongruous, that I was slow to process it.

"Get me contact lens solution," Sun Hee repeated. Her words were firm and solid now.

I was still lost thinking about her pussy, and SooYoung's. Some reflexive part of me understood that Sun Hee was ordering me away before the conscious part of me caught up.

"Wait, like... now?" I asked.

"Yes, now." Sun Hee leaned back and crossed her arms underneath her breasts matter of factly.

I still wanted to bask in the nearness of her pussy, even if it was inaccessible to me, and being sent away like this felt like rejection, yet the demand in her voice stirred something deep inside of me, though really I would have been more than happy to get it for her anyway. I wanted to take care of my darling princess, and really, this was an opportunity to prove to her I could be the man she wanted.

"Yes, yes, of course," I said eagerly. "Did you want -"

"And some Advil," she interrupted, and she pulled away from me, the moment now well and truly broken. Already she seemed distant, and the sleep was returning to her eyes. A secret smile spread on her lips.

"Oh, ok." I wanted to sound casual and confident, but instead my voice came out halting, like I was unsure how to do as she asked. It was frustrating.

But Sun Hee lifted her chin and watched me with speculation. She was waiting to see how I would react to her dismissal. Her large, dark eyes, still lidding over with sleep even as she fought it back, glanced over at her friend and then back at me. She crooked a smile. "Ask SooYoung if she needs anything while you're there," she insisted. She said it while looking straight at me, plainly giving me an order.

SooYoung, whose eyes were still unfocused and avoiding me, looked startled at hearing her name. "What, me?" she asked, her voice high and breathy. "He's really going to just run to CVS like that for you?"

She looked at Sun Hee curiously and then down at me. Only then did she fix her dress, tugging the hem down around her slender thighs and covering her panties from view. For a moment, our eyes met.

What was going through her mind?

"He does whatever I ask," Sun Hee answered. Then down at me she said, "Don't you?" She smiled in that knowing way. "Go on, ask," she prodded.

The way Sun Hee insisted made the whole thing feel awkward and uncomfortable, which was exactly what she wanted, and SooYoung's body language made clear she found it strange too.

But I obeyed.

"SooYoung, is there anything you would like me to get at CVS?"

SooYoung laughed uncomfortably. She shook her head, suddenly shy, and leaned toward her boyfriend for protection, but I was determined to serve Sun Hee well.

"Please, Sun Hee would like me to get you something," I urged.

SooYoung looked over at her friend and said something in Korean that made Sun Hee laugh. My girl gripped her friend's shoulder and pointed in my direction. SooYoung looked my way, but she still leaned against her boyfriend, and held her body facing away from me as though she suddenly found me embarrassing.

"More nail polish. Red." She kept giggling at awkward times, clearly finding the whole thing strange and confusing, as she explained to me the specific brand and color she wanted in her accented English.

My poor cock throbbed in its cage as this girl directed me on how to buy her nail polish. Either because she was nervous or because I was a guy and she didn't think I knew anything about makeup, SooYoung kept repeating herself in a way that felt a little demeaning. When she finished, I nodded, promising I would do my best.

SooYoung's high, girlish laugh made clear how funny she found the idea of making a guy go buy her makeup, but for my part she seemed to grow more attractive than I remembered. SooYoung was tall and skinny, surprisingly feminine, and had a softness to her that was very sexy. As she wrapped her delicate arm across her boyfriend's chest, I felt suddenly intensely jealous that he was winning her pussy.

Embarrassed and ready to duck away, I started to get to my feet, but Sun Hee stopped me again. "What about him?" She gestured to SooYoung's boyfriend who watched with confused suspicion.

My eyes pleaded with Sun Hee. This was too much. Now that the girls' flirting had stopped and the intensity of my arousal waned, her teasing felt different, less exciting and more, just... well, awkward. Like I was being forced to act like a fool. It was like the refractory period after sex. For me the moment was over, but Sun Hee was still exploring her power. I suppose that was the true nature of her control over me.

Resigned and feeling extremely uncomfortable, I asked him, "Can I get you something?"

He just stared at me blankly. For me this was humiliating in a different, more basic way. Making myself subservient to a girl was one thing, but doing so for this guy was something else entirely. This guy thought he was above me, he wanted nothing to do with me, and Sun Hee was forcing me to validate that attitude in front of both him and SooYoung.

His arm tightened around SooYoung's willowy waist, and for several moments it seemed like he would refuse to play long. Sun Hee's jaw tightened as she watched. This little trip to CVS had become a test of her dominance over her friends as much as a test of my submission to her. Then, after a long pause, finally he grunted, "Razors."

Sun Hee smiled privately. Her arms were folded tightly around herself, underneath her breasts, and she leaned back into the cushions. What thoughts were going on behind her closed face were beyond my knowledge.

"And a chocolate bar," SooYoung called out while burying her face into her boyfriend's shoulder laughing. "A good one!"

Likely both of them would be remembering this moment later when he was fucking her.

***

I didn't flee exactly, but then again it wasn't a confident exit from the room either. I felt humiliated in front of Sun Hee and her friends, and behind me SooYoung still giggled and Sun Hee's gaze prickled between my shoulder blades. Nothing overtly sexual had happened and I was still fully clothed, yet somehow it felt like Sun Hee had stripped me bare in front of her friends. She had forced me, or coaxed me, into revealing very private aspects of our relationship in front of them, and there was no way to ever take that back. SooYoung and her boyfriend would always remember the way I was sent away in shame.

Even the way I had been teased with a view of her friend's panties felt somehow like I was the one being humiliated, and that humiliation made the cage around my dick weigh heavily between my legs.

As I stepped out into the empty hallway, Sun Hee met me at the door. Something in her body language suggested resignation and a touch of sadness, though perhaps it was just the exhaustion from jetlag. She stood in the doorway with the blanket wrapped around her. Her arm crooked back above her head, elbow against the door frame and head resting against her half-closed fist. It was a posture that suggested a relaxed sense of power and confidence, and for a long moment Sun Hee just studied me.

Then she finally spoke.

"Pathetic." The word came out slow and evenly. Sun Hee quirked her mouth into a half-smile and shook her head. Her eyes, however, remained cool and even. Her breath exhaled audibly, halfway between a laugh and a sigh.

I felt frozen in the hallway, listening.

"So you're my little bitch now? Eager to run errands for me? Is that how this works?"

Sun Hee stood still in the doorway watching me. I couldn't read her body language whether she was teasing or truly disappointed or maybe both.

"You want to serve me?"

The subtle emphasis in her voice, the little upturn in her tone at the end of the question, made me tremble with shame, but I nodded instinctively.

Sun Hee paused, considering. Then she continued, "Very well. But I promise you nothing, understand? I promise you nothing."

Each word was enunciated slowly and carefully.

"Pathetic." Again that word that sent chills down my spine. Her lips were parted, revealing the slight overbite to her teeth. She paused, pursed her lips, then paused again. Then she looked away briefly and gave a little laugh, as if what she had just said was nothing.

Sun Hee took a half-step forward, still leaning back against the door frame. The white blanket was half-wrapped around her nubile body, though it was sliding off her. She had both hands behind her now, leaning against the door frame, rocking her hips slowly side to side.

"You're hoping to get back together. That's why you're here." It wasn't a question; she was showing off how well she knew what was going on inside my head. She was showing she could read me, and control me.

Her lips parted and the corners of her mouth spread in just a hint of a smile. She bit the side of her lower lip and exhaled. It came out as a breathy laugh.

"But we've broken up," Sun Hee said in a tone of motherly concern, like she was trying to help me. "We've broken up. I've already moved on. I've started dating again."

Sun Hee pursed her lips and gave me a pitying look. No doubt she saw the way my caged penis strained inside my jeans as I stood frozen in the middle of the hallway. Then she smiled and looked up at me again. "I've even slept with another man. You remember that?" she asked.

Sun Hee's hand moved up and down along the edge of the doorframe. "I slept with him. And he was great."

Her emphasis on the word made my spine shiver, each word spoken slowly and carefully. The curve of her lips conveyed genuine pleasure. She knew what she was saying and what it did to me. Her face turned downward and away, and she tucked her hair behind her ear absently as though remembering.

Sun Hee pursed her lips again. Her eyes challenged me. Then she squinted, raising her eyebrows expressively. "But you haven't. You haven't moved on."

Her head tilted to the side, and she studied me. "You still hope to be with me, don't you?" I felt legible before her, as though Sun Hee was reading things in my face that even I didn't know.

"I know what you want, a boy like you." She flicked her hair back. "You want my pussy." She paused, pityingly. "It's ok. It's ok to want my pussy."

Her head nodded along with the words. Sun Hee's voice was soothing, sympathetic. She spoke like a woman nursing someone's wound. Like she was explaining something to a child.

She continued to lean against the doorframe with her hands clasped behind her against the frame. As she spoke, Sun Hee's hands slowly raised upwards along the frame. This made her back arch. Her firm tits pushed upwards as the white blanket slid finally to the floor about her feet, and her hips pushed out and open.

As if Sun Hee was offering herself. Taunting me.

Air gurgled in the back of my throat as I watched with open mouth. My mind flashed back to Sun Hee's pussy hovering just above me on the couch. To SooYoung's. Their pussies - so close and yet so far. Unavailable.

My mouth watered. Hunger surely visible plainly on my face. Paralyzed.

Sun Hee smirked, and her eyes widened expressively.

"It's natural," she said, amused with herself. "Every guy wants that."

Sun Hee rocked her body side to side slowly, exulting in that basic truth about her power as a woman. Then the smile on her face suddenly secret.

"Some guys even get that... my pussy."

She turned her head to the side, smiling. Like she had just said the most innocent thing imaginable. Like she was proud of herself. But her cheeks reddened, and a nervous laugh escaped her lips while she shook her head slightly.

"But not you. You don't get that. Do you?" Sun Hee's eyes flicked straight at mine, challenging.

I shook my head. It was an automatic reaction, as though she was controlling me.

"No. You don't," Sun Hee said. "You don't get my pussy. Because you're locked."

She said that word slowly and softly: locked. Her full lips seemed to wrap around each sound, savoring it.

Hearing her say it both chilled and excited me, the contradictions warring deep inside. But she had said it. Out loud. And I realized I had been aching to hear her say it. I wanted to hear Sun Hee acknowledge my sacrifice.

But the word just hung in the air. For a long moment there was silence, as though my sacrifice didn't really matter much anyway. As if it didn't mean very much. Sun Hee watched me, waiting. Like she expected me to say or do... something. She watched me, her mouth neutral but her eyes active, scanning me.