Sun Hee Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, slowly, her mouth widened in a smile, and she nodded imperceptibly to herself. What that meant I had no idea.

"Show me," Sun Hee commanded.

I stood motionless through all of this. The moment seemed so subdued, despite what she was saying to me, and Sun Hee spoke so quietly. Time had seemed to turn lethargic in the dim light of the hallway, and something of the somnolent timelessness of Sun Hee's jetlag had enveloped me too.

It felt like we were in some kind of a bubble, alone together.

But another part of me - the cautious and hesitant part, the part that always held back and made me second guess things - that part was acutely aware we weren't alone together. Not really. We were in the middle of a hallway. In her dorm. In the middle of the afternoon.

"Show you?" I stammered. "What? Here... now?" Her unexpected command both fascinated and terrified me.

"Show me," Sun Hee repeated.

It wasn't an answer to my question; she acted like I hadn't spoken at all. Somewhere in the distance behind me I became aware of a door closing and footsteps echoing. Around a corner somewhere.

Trembling fingers found their way to the button of my jeans. Nerves tingled up my forearms and down my spine to the base of my tailbone. Hands moved without conscious decision, mesmeric, as Sun Hee watched.

The first button popped open. Then a second. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

Sun Hee stood some three feet away from me, yet as I opened my pants she didn't move closer. She didn't even strain her neck forward. She just watched. And the casual... indifference of her interest was as at least as nerve wracking as the fear I would get caught.

Footsteps echoes somewhere closer, the same ones, or different. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled with the fear of getting caught, and Sun Hee's cheeks reddened as if she too was savoring that fear. Her breath quickened, causing her breasts, braless and pendulous, to rise and fall.

This was it, I told myself. The moment of truth. And I opened the rest of my fly and lowered my pants to show her my chastity cage. My poor little penis strained inside the clear plastic, causing the cage to push outward towards Sun Hee. Normally the cage would hang down but I was so turned on the base of my penis made the cage poke straight out, making it look somehow even smaller and more pathetic. Underneath, my balls were red and raw and swollen. A week's worth of sperm was built up there and helplessly trapped.

Sun Hee's eyes widened and her eyebrows raised. Her cheeks puffed outwards as though stifling laughter, and she turned her head to the side. The back of her hand hid a snicker and a smile.

Then the laughter burst out.

***

When I finally got back from CVS, their room was dark but Sun Hee had left the door unlatched for me to come in. At first I thought maybe she had gone out somewhere. The room seemed empty, and blinds had been pulled tight around the windows blocking out the light. Everything was dim and quiet and still. The air felt heavy with the warm heat of bodies, almost like an animal den.

Then, slowly, I sensed her in the dimness. I pushed the door to her bedroom open a little further and just barely made out the form of Sun Hee's bed in the gathering darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I could discern the dark of her hair pooled across the white pillow. She had the covers pulled up all the way past her chin, and her little face was scrunched into this cute little expression like a doll. Utterly relaxed and blank. Every muscle in Sun Hee's face was loosened into sleep, and her jaw slacked open. Just a little bit of drool gathered on her pillow.

And as I stood there, watching quietly, I could make out the barest rise and fall of the covers as she breathed.

I felt my own chest swell with a profound feeling of love and desire to protect. I suppose I have always been a protector. A nurturer. As a kid I seemed to have a special way with animals, and when my mother became seriously ill when I was ten I spent the whole summer helping take care of her and keeping her company rather than going out to play with the other boys. In retrospect I suppose it was a pattern that shaped, and maybe doomed, the few relationships I had had with other girls. I would lose myself in them too readily. But Sun Hee was different. She was special.

Several moments passed as I stood in the doorway watching Sun Hee. I didn't want to disturb her, but I didn't want to leave her either. Being in her presence felt... right.

Sun Hee shifted in her sleep. Her bare shoulder poked out from under the covers as she rolled to her side, and her tender little face nosed deeper into the covers. Her hair, dark in the dim light of the room, spilled across her face, limp with sweat.

Then she seemed to wake a little, realizing someone was in the room. Her hand rose from the sheets, and she rubbed her eyes sleepily with the back of her hand.

"Anyong ha sae yo," she said, or something like that. She spoke in Korean, her voice breathy and vulnerable. Still sinking into the heavy sleep of jet lag, Sun Hee must have thought she was back home in Korean or mistook me for her roommate. She spoke again in Korean. Her pale face strained blindly in the direction of the door. She sounded disoriented and confused and so intensely adorable. Something about her helpless sleepiness made her painfully cute, and I hated to disturb her.

"It's me," I whispered into the darkness.

She spoke again in Korean. Her eyes blinked blindly in the dim light, and her arm draped across her eyes.

The arm was naked, I noticed. Her shoulder, just peeking over the tops of the covers, was naked. Adrenaline spiked in my body as I realized she might be fully undressed under the covers. No bra or pajamas, just her breasts and hips naked under the covers, her nipples rubbing bare against the soft sheets. Her pussy, also naked.

My poor cock surged in its cage. Being in such close proximity to Sun Hee's naked body, with only the covers and the darkness between us, felt intensely erotic. In a normal relationship I would go to her. I would cross over to the bed and slide quietly into the bed beside her, surprising her with the warmth of my body next to hers, and she would crawl sleepily into my arms, and I would hold her close. But this was not a normal relationship. And I was locked.

Or should I go to her anyway?

The thought hung in the air, potent with possibilities. Sun Hee was right there, naked, in bed. There would never be a better time to make a move, to show her what I really wanted, to take what I wanted.

But I hesitated.

Sun Hee's body twisted again underneath the sheets, this time more athletically. Her body shifted underneath the covers as her back arched upwards and her arms, thrusting out over her head, stretched and flexed. The whole length of her spine twisted, tensing her arms and legs, and causing her hips to flex back and forth underneath the sheets in a breathtakingly sexual way.

She needed something - something I couldn't give.

I felt the breath leave my body, and my cock felt small and helpless inside it's little cage.

"It's me," I whispered again, my voice now rough and hoarse with desire.

Sun Hee scrunched and twisted her body underneath the covers, like some kind of sleepy cat, and her eyes opened a little more, though I could still see the way sleep pulled heavily down on her. She looked toward the doorway, her eyes straining to focus.

"Oh," she said. "It's you." Her mouth smiled faintly, though her eyes still closed.

"It's me," I repeated back, lamely.

Her smile filled me with a tender warmth. I felt genuinely special being with her in the sleepy dark, while she was so vulnerable and tired from the flight, and for several moments we shared a special feeling of connection. After what had happened between us earlier in the hallway, coming back to her now felt like the ultimate expression of love, and she felt it too. Something wordless and important passed between us.

"I have your things." I held up the the crumbled CVS bag, and the white paper crinkled under my fingers in the quiet darkness.

"Mmm, thank you," Sun Hee mummered. "I'm so lucky I have you taking care of me." She smiled dreamily, and it wasn't clear whether she was completely awake.

Her face was turned toward me, but Sun Hee lay flat on her back. Under the covers I could make out the vague outline of her body. Her legs spread, and her hand was moving underneath the sheets absently, caressing herself.

"You really did that for me, didn't you?" Sun Hee murmured, as though she was talking to herself. She looked up at the ceiling, and her hand seemed to push between her legs.

Her lips parted, and the white of her teeth gleamed in the dimness. Her breathing grew heavier.

Several moments passed.

"You'll do more for me." The words came out as a whisper, as though she was speaking to herself. Her legs tensed under the covers and her head arched upward. Sun Hee's breath came out as ragged gasps.

Suddenly the tiny hairs on the back of my neck prickled, and the quality of the air in the room changed, becoming denser somehow. Palpable.

Was she...?

Her hand moved underneath the blanket, and Sun Hee's body tensed and trembled. From the darkness she murmured again, "You'll do more for me."

"Anything," I answered, but I don't know if she heard. I don't know if she was really even aware of me.

Her head jerked back. Her lips quivered. A little gasp escaped her lips. Her eyes were closed, but Sun Hee wasn't looking at me anyway.

"Anything..." I whispered again.

The darkness of the room grew warm and quiet around us. In the distance was the sound of traffic, and the low, uneven hum of the air system merged with the faint rasping of Sun Hee's breath through her parted lips.

"You'll always have me, Sun Hee," I whispered. "Always."

It was an urgent, quiet promise that I wasn't sure Sun Hee was awake to hear. Her eyelids had pulled closed, and she was murmuring in Korean again, either forgetting who I was or too sleepy to muster English. Her body trembled and then relaxed.

Then she fell quiet, and the deep, slow breathing of her sleep returned. I thought to stay, just to watch her sleep, but I didn't want disturb her. And besides, my presence felt like a kind of intrusion into this private space of rest.

I tiptoed across the room to place her things on the little table beside her bed. There was a kind of warmth and grace that came from taking care of this sweet, little girl, and I wanted to make sure she could easily find her things when she woke.

And as I did, I couldn't resist a quick look around - the key, I needed to know she had the key!

Her suitcase was on the floor, clothes scattered a bit on the floor. She had already unpacked enough to have her makeup neatly organized on top of the dresser, and books for next semester were stacked in the corner of her desk.

But I saw no sign of the little white cardboard box that held the key to my chastity cage.

That made me nervous. She had been home long enough to check her campus mail, and the books suggested she had already been to the campus store which was right next door. What if the box hadn't arrived? What if it was lost?

My body trembled at the possibility. The constant ache and need in my balls was not something I could endure much longer, and for the first time I felt real dread take hold. What would I do if the key was really gone?

Part of me - the desperate, horny part - thought to look further: search her draws, find that key. But I already felt guilty for intruding upon her privacy, and guilt, or maybe fear, won out. I quickly left her room, closing the door silently behind me.

A little voice in my head kept reassuring me that Sun Hee simply had not gotten around to checking her mail yet, or she was hiding the box. I heard another voice too, Sun Hee's voice, echoing in my mind: "I promise you nothing," "I promise you nothing."

I quickly left Sun Hee's bedroom, closing her door silently behind me, and I should have left her dorm entirely then. I had already violated her privacy by searching for the box, and the consequence of that sin was only more fear and dread about my fate in chastity. So I can't explain what I did next.

As I padded silently toward the exit and toward escape, I stopped. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Jin Sook's door also stood ajar, the heavy darkness of her bedroom beckoning.

No good could possibly come of stepping through that door. Only danger lay there. And yet I drew closer as if pulled by some unseen force.

Slowly, very slowly, and with breathless silence, I pushed open the door. My cock throbbed with fear, pulsing harder and harder.

The darkness of Jin Sook's room was near total, and at first I felt more than saw her presence, the heat of Jin Sook's body a kind of warning emanating from the dark privacy of her room. I knew myself an interloper, treading where I should not - dare not - go, but some perverse impulse of self-destruction prompted me to step inside.

Just one step. It was all I dared.

The shuddersome dread of being caught was a kind of ecstasy.

I was inside her private room, her lair. Somewhere, all but invisible in the darkness, was Jin Sook: coldly beautiful and utterly unavailable.

I never seen Jin Sook with a man nor heard any talk of a boyfriend. She was far beyond my league and the league of any man I knew.

Did the coldness of Jin Sook's demeanor conceal a deeper sexual fire, a raw and wild heat waiting to be unwrapped, or would a man be greeted with something only colder and more destructive? Would she crush any man who so much as dared to approach her?

The icy grip of some invisible hand travelled up the vulnerable insides of my thighs, making me tremble, and then closed like an icy vice around my heavy and swollen balls. I swear my balls were being crushed, like Jin Sook was somehow reaching out of the darkness and destroying my manhood.

The outline of Jin Sook's body barely began to form as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Her long, lean body stretched along the length of her bed. Her slender legs, ever so slightly parted. Her long, black hair neatly gathered along the side of her head, as though even in sleep everything about her was perfect. And her eyes...

Were her eyes open! Was she watching me from the darkness!

The erotic terror I felt was indescribable, and it seemed as though my very manhood was about to be snipped.

Everything became a blur and I fled the room in a panic. These two women were too much for me!

***

The next morning something woke me at 3 a.m. When I finally slept it was the sleep of the dead, so it took some time in the darkness for my mind to register that it was my phone beeping. Fumbling around, my eyes squinting against the light of the screen, I saw that it was Sun Hee, her little smiling face bright on the screen of my phone. I hadn't heard a peep from her since yesterday, and the little jolt of adrenaline I felt quickly woke me despite the ungodly hour.

The sum total of her message read: "I want breakfast!"

I groaned and turned over in bed, cursing her for waking me. My body felt muffled and heavy and my mind was sluggish with the fog of sleep, yet some distant part of my brain understood. For her internal body clock it was late afternoon, and she must have been starved. She wanted me to bring her breakfast. That was the real message.

And despite the unbelievably early hour, I was pretty excited to do it. The idea of seeing Sun Hee again filled my heart with joy, and if little chores like this were the best way to spend time with her I was perfectly happy to do it. Honestly, it did feel good making her happy and seeing her taken care of, even if it meant putting my needs last.

Besides, serving Sun Hee this way was the best way of convincing her to let me out of chastity.

Or maybe it had the opposite effect. Sun Hee clearly took genuine delight in ordering me around. It wasn't hard to see why. After being bossed around so much at home and with her friends, a dynamic I had now witnessed first hand, she obviously found it liberating to finally be the one of top.

But it was more than that, or at least I hoped. Sun Hee seemed to derive a special pleasure from controlling me - like it wasn't just the control she liked, but the control over me in particular. As a form of love.

This little task, however, turned out to be harder than it should have been. 3 a.m. is not a terribly auspicious time to try to find breakfast for the girl you are hoping to win back. The university cafeteria was obviously out of the question. Even Dunkin' Donuts wasn't open yet, but I did eventually find an all night diner about a 30 minute drive away, a rather sketchy place with a depressing mix of lonely night shift workers and bar scene regulars still making their way home. I wasn't sure what to get her, so I got one of everything: pancakes, eggs, sausage, donuts, and even a slice of pie. The food definitely wasn't the fresh Korean bakery she was used to, but it would have to do. And by 4 a.m. I was tapping on her door with a bag of semi-hot breakfast.

"Mmm, this is just what I needed," Sun Hee murmured with quiet enthusiasm. Her teeth sank into the spongy mass of food with surprising gusto from the little nest of blankets and pillows we had built on the floor in her front room. It was almost like a pillow fort. Pillows were torn off the couch and scattered around us, and she had several blankets dragged in from her bed. We had one table lamp on in the corner casting shadows about the room, and together we huddled around the odd little banquet I had brought her.

I even lit some tea light candles for a touch of romance, which Sun Hee found pretty silly and delightful. "A candlelight breakfast," I joked.

The cherry pie turned out to be especially popular, and the stale cherries stained her teeth and lips a deep red. Flecks of whipped cream smeared the corner of her mouth as my girl grinned happily.

The food, frankly, was terrible, but it was surprising how much pleasure it brought Sun Hee. "I never get to eat like this at home," she said, giggling.

Her tiny little body was wrapped up in this soft pink blanket. All around her were soggy paper plates filled with pancakes and syrup and waffles - food it turns out that was a new adventure for her. American breakfast wasn't something she had been able to try before. It felt good introducing her new things, and something about the way she ate - the pure, unselfconscious joy that was evident in every little gesture - was unexpectedly endearing.

Sun Hee ate like a pig. Sticky little fingerprints covered the plates and plastic forks, and she had smeared syrup everywhere. Even on the side of her face, just to the left above the corner of her mouth, was a crumble of crust stuck to her face by the sticky red sweetness of the pie.

As I leaned forward and gently wiped away the crust, Sun Hee beamed up at me. The pure, innocent smile of a happy girl.

Sun Hee pulled away laughing. The mixture of unselfconscious joy and sudden shyness, paradoxical as it was, was profoundly affecting. She covered her mouth coyly with her hand in that particular way Asian people do, ducking her head sheepishly, but she kept chewing her food with gusto. Eating this way in front of me showed real trust and comfort, and Sun Hee's lips smacked wetly as she popped another bite into her mouth.

"I'm so lucky to have you," Sun Hee laughed. The laugh came out as an loud snort - which set her tiny little body to shake with embarrassment and giggles.

Her eyes shone wetly in the dim light of the room, and her long hair spilled wildly around her narrow shoulders. Just peeking out from the blanket was the thin white top of her pajamas. It was same tank top she had worn that night on skype when she teased me back in Korea. And below that, Sun Hee was naked except for a tiny pair of white panties. I knew that because that was how Sun Hee greeted me at the door: just her white top and panties. And as she turned to let me in Sun Hee treated me to a glorious view of her nearly bare ass as she silently padded back toward the couch. The curve of her pert butt and the slow flexing of her bare thighs had been mesmerizing.