Sun Hee Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sprawled across the floor, jeans awkwardly around my legs, I cried out in helpless frustration, "But I don't have the key!"

The look of genuine surprise on Sun Hee's face filled me with horror. Did she really not know?! Did she not have the key?

My cock throbbed inside the cage with a panic and urgency unlike any I had felt before. The way she pushed me away made it sound like she believed I had the key, but if Sun Hee really didn't have it, then I was truly trapped! There was no way I could escape this cage! This moment would pass, and once again I would miss my chance to have sex with Sun Hee. And then surely, Sun Hee would carry out her threat of fucking another man.

But before I could ask, Sun Hee and I were abruptly interrupted.

"What's going on? Who's there?" A hoarse voice, disembodied like a ghost, echoed from the darkness behind us. It was Jin Sook, awake also.

***

Jin Sook stood in the doorway to her bedroom wearing a long, flowing nightgown of the whitest satin that floated around her slender body and draped delicately down to her ankles. The style was oddly conservative and profoundly stylish all at once, highlighting Jin Sook's tall and impossibly willowy body as she leaned gracefully against the doorframe.

And for the briefest moment, as Jin Sook stood backlit by the lamp in her room, the light shined through her satin gown rendering it translucent, revealing the dark outline her body underneath.

Every graceful curve and line of her body stood in perfect silhouette.

My heart fairly stopped at this sudden revelation: her body in shadow and yet at the same time unexpectedly revealed. Her long, delicate arms. Her willowy and graceful shoulders. The smooth slope of her narrow waist and outward curve of her angular hips. And her legs, those impossibly long and slender legs in perfect outline, from the gap between her thighs all the way down.

She stood haughty and hieratic in the darkness, and for a long moment all I could do was stare, slack-jawed, at her silhouette.

"What's going on?" Jin Sook asked again, though if she could see us in the darkness it had to be perfectly obvious that Sun Hee and I had been fooling around.

Both of us panted, stunned at the sudden interruption of our sex. Sun Hee's legs were spread apart, revealing the white strip of her underwear barely covering her wet pussy, and I was splayed across the floor with my pants down around my ankles. With horror I realized that the chastity cage around my dick was in plain view, and the light from Jin Sook's bedroom glinted off the polished bronze of the lock.

I froze in embarrassment, leaving myself exposed to Jin Sook for several moments. My mind travelled back to the day before when I trespassed into her room and the horror of feeling my manhood lost under her gaze.

Jin Sook just watched impassively, but if she saw she gave no indication. Then she padded evenly into the room.

I hastily pulled my pants up, horrified at my exposure before her, but as she drew closer Jin Sook looked at me the same way she always did, a mixture of boredom and indifference. Perhaps she didn't notice, but still my frustrated cock throbbed with humiliation inside its cage.

"We're having a little breakfast," Sun Hee said, as she herself hurried to straighten her clothes and pull her blanket back around her naked shoulders. "I couldn't sleep because of the time difference," she explained. "I got hungry."

Sun Hee smiled bashfully as she surveyed the wreckage of food around us.

Jin Sook must have been pretty pretty hungry herself. Soon she was seated alongside us, and I was handing her a plate stacked high with food that was by now thoroughly cold. Yet instead of turning up her nose, Jin Sook dove in, and maple syrup proved for her too to be a revelation.

The first several minutes felt awkward as our bodies wound down from the intensity of our encounter, but fortunately Jin Sook seemed spacey heavy sleep, still jetlagged herself, and soon the three of us chatted - awkwardly at first, and then with growing friendliness. I sat between these two women, fighting back what was without question the worst case of blue balls in my entire life. Sun Hee, also, was visibly chastened and bashful. She was growing more comfortable in her control over me, but to be caught like this by one of her Korean friends made her anxious and insecure. What would Jin Sook think? Such behavior was the kind of thing Sun Hee felt judged and attacked for, her sense of adventure stymied by the crushing expectations to fit in and act like a proper Korean woman.

For my part, I too struggled with Jin Sook's presence. She had interrupted something amazing between me and Sun Hee. It was like a dam had broken between us, and now, abruptly, we had to act as though nothing had happened. I still felt the heat of Sun Hee's pussy lingering against me, and smelled the scent of her arousal in my mind. My poor cock throbbed inside my cage, sore from the way it had been straining for escape. And worst of all, I was left hanging about the key.

Did Sun Hee have my key or not?

Glances her way told me nothing. Sun Hee was studiously blank faced, and only when she was sure her friend wasn't looking did she flash me a teasing, smoldering look with her eyes.

Yet at the same time it was hard to resent Jin Sook. The woman was unearthly gorgeous, and so far out of my league. She was tall and slender where Sun Hee was short and petite. Her features were fine, more angular, and had the sultriness of a model. Her hair was long and perfectly straight, so black that it seemed to shine a deep, dark blue, and even in sleep her makeup was perfect and her hair seemed somehow freshly brushed.

Being near Jin Sook was always distracting, standing near a truly beautiful woman had that effect, and even looking at her felt intimidating. But seeing Jin Sook wearing only this white satin nightdress filled me with a carnal desire that made my body tremble.

Just the sound of the silky satin as it brushed against Jin Sook's skin in the early morning dark drove me mad with guilt and desire.

It felt so intimate, so unreal having her sit next to me. Never had I dared imagine an opportunity like this.

I was afraid even to look at her.

The white satin clung to every subtle curve of Jin Sook's body. The fabric fluttered around her high waist and clung with breath-taking closeness to the curve of her hips. Each time Jin Sook leaned down to her plate, she seemed to reveal some new curve, some hidden line of her body.

Any panties or bra would have been plainly visible underneath the slinky satin, but there was nothing.

Jin Sook was naked. Panty-less.

Her pussy was right there. Naked underneath her satin nightdress. Like Sun Hee's pussy beside her.

More scandalous still were her breasts. The satin draped around her naked tits in a way that fully covered them and yet somehow seemed even more intimate and alluring. The candle was sputtering and threw a complex web of shadow and light across the white of her dress. The satin clung against the perfect roundness of her full, B cup breasts, and as Jin Sook shifted in the quiet dark the curve of her breasts pulled and shifted in astonishing ways.

She sat with her back straight, perfect posture, and the little nubs of Jin Sook's nipples poked just barely visible against the smooth white satin.

Meanwhile, across from me, Sun Hee's nipples pushed against her top like hardened pencil erasers. Sun Hee seemed both aroused and put out by her friend's presence. Probably she resented where my gaze lingered as well.

"You like this, don't you," Sun Hee prodded, calling my eyes back to her. It was plainly obvious, even to Jin Sook, that she was talking about something other than the waffles.

Which part did Sun Hee mean exactly. The relentless teasing? The denial? The intoxicating torture of sitting between two beautiful Korean women in the dark of morning? I blushed, but I answered with the truth to all of it. "I do like this."

Sun Hee laughed knowingly as she popped another bite of pie into her mouth, and then she shot Jin Sook a nervous look out of the corner of her eye, as if worried her friend would somehow understand her secret meaning.

But that didn't stop her from teasing me further. This was her way of keeping me under her control and pushing against her friend, a deliberate signal to Jin Sook that there was more going on than she understood.

"I'm so full though," Sun Hee said as she swallowed her pie. "Aren't you so full? You must be so full... after all this time."

The last few words made Sun Hee stifle a giggle, and again it was plainly obvious to anyone that whatever she meant had nothing to do with the pie. Of course I knew exactly what she meant. Sun Hee's words made visceral again the feeling of her fingers around my balls, squeezing and weighing them. Just her words alone now had the power to make my balls ache in a way I could barely stand. Truly, I was nearing the limit of the chastity I could endure, and I desperately needed Sun Hee to have the key.

Feeling Jin Sook's questioning gaze only added to the torture. She looked coolly at me, and then over at Sun Hee. Her expression made clear she understood some special message was being communicated between us, plainly unhappy at being kept in the dark, and she weighed its meaning.

"He brought all this for you?" Jin Sook gestured toward the mess of food around us as a statement more than a question.

"Yes," Sun Hee replied proudly. "I just told him to bring me breakfast, and he did all of this for me." A wriggle of her shoulders telegraphed how pleased with herself she was for getting me to do all that, and she enjoyed showing that off to her more reserved and proper friend.

I felt pretty proud too, but as Jin Sook's gaze turned back to me, her eyes made me feel small all over again.

Jin Sook weighed me, then spoke. "I must admit this is pretty nice. Maybe I could use a boy like him."

Jin Sook was looking at Sun Hee now, and her tone seemed strangely biting. She took another bite and chewed slowly, very slowly. "Of course," she added, "I have higher standards."

The words sent a chill through me. Was Jin Sook flirting with me? Or belittling me? Both possibilities terrified and fascinated me, and if I had been paying closer attention I would have seen the way Sun Hee bristled. But my eyes were drawn elsewhere. As she spoke Jin Sook had arched her back slightly, drawing my attention to the way the dark nubs of her nipples moved beneath the satin of her gown.

Sun Hee saw all of this, she saw where my eyes lingered, but to my shame I couldn't help myself. Her body language conveyed both vulnerability and anger, and something in her tone hinted darkly at punishment to come. "Some boys," she murmured, placing a careful emphasis on the word, "need to remember that they can be replaced."

At the time I was unaware of what this tussle between the two girls was really about, but I would come to rue my foolishness. I understood the way Sun Hee was needling me of course, but the subtle barbs back and forth between them were too indirect for me to register. The complex power struggles around hierarchy and status among these Korean girls eluded me.

Besides, I was distracted. Distracted by the allure of Jin Sook's body next to me in her satiny nightdress, and distracted by the visceral memory of what she had interrupted between Sun Hee and I.

Frankly, strange as it may seem, I felt good. Triumphant even.

Never had I dared imagine an opportunity like this. I may be caged in chastity, teased and denied, - tortured in ways that were changing my understanding of my own sexuality - but I was also allowed into this intimate world of Sun Hee and her friends.

What guy wouldn't envy me?

In that moment, Jin Sook's cold hand briefly rested on the back of my shoulder as she leaned across to add another piece of pie to her plate. Bending over made her small breasts hang down firm and round, and the silky satin of her nightdress smoothed around the impossibly long curve of her narrow waist, her graceful body breathtakingly long and lithe.

As if to match her, Sun Hee too wanted more. Her breasts swung low and heavy as she reached for another plate, the curve of her tits hanging like udders on her petite frame. The tiny white fabric of her panties stretched in a way that left her gracile hips bare and exposed, speaking eloquently of her young and nubile body.

Sitting among these two gorgeous and sexy women I felt a sense of triumph. It was the early morning hour, just before sunrise, and the world was breathless and still around us. The first light of morning was only now starting to peek through the window. Somewhere in the far distance a bird began its call.

And resting here in the cold air of morning, I shivered in anticipation.