Sun Hee Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm lucky to have you too," I said. In that moment, I felt confident and daring - maybe because the memory of her rounded little ass stirred something primal inside me - and took a risk. "But you know," I said in my best flirty voice, "this isn't exactly what I expected when I got your text."

I was proud of myself for steering the conversation. It felt good to take the initiative for once - now was my chance to win her back. And dammit, I was a sexy guy. I had proved my worth to her. I deserved a little something in return.

Sun Hee's little nose wrinkled in amusement, and she seemed to sense it too. "Oh yeah? You were expecting something else, eh?"

This was my moment, time to press my advantage, and Sun Hee felt it too. The air turned electric around us. The food, the candles, the blankets - everything about this situation should lead toward sex.

"Well, when a girl texts a guy at 3 a.m..." I cocked my head to the side and smiled, drawing out the implication. Just hinting at what I meant - what I wanted - made the skin on the back of my neck tighten and my breath grow shallow.

Sex. I couldn't even say it, but Sun Hee could. She very obviously could read what was on my mind. "Oh, you thought this was a booty call, huh?" She smiled mischievously, and she wriggled her hips suggestively under the blanket.

So much was conveyed in such a simple gesture. Just a little wiggle of her hips. But it transformed Sun Hee into such a powerfully sexual woman. She was still that cute little innocent girl with crumbs on her cheek, but suddenly her body also spoke of carnal delights that I could only imagine.

My cock surged eagerly in its cage, and I felt acutely aware of the proximity of her body. Her voluptuous breasts. Her hips. Her bare pussy, covered only by the tiniest stretch of cotton. Only inches away. Ripe, and ready for the taking.

Sun Hee leaned toward me invitingly, planting both hands firmly on the floor between her crossed legs and began to knead the floor with her hands like a cat. As she did so, the pink blanket slowly slid off her bare shoulders, teasing me with a generous view of her cleavage. The thin white fabric of her camisole stretched across her braless breasts.

God, I ached to see her naked tits again.

"You're so sexy, Sun Hee," I murmured.

Sun Hee's head ducked down shyly, but she smiled in pleasure. She liked hearing that.

"Do you think I'm the kind of girl who makes booty calls?" The timbre of her voice had changed. Sun Hee was plainly aroused as well.

The question made chills run down my spine. I wanted Sun Hee to be the innocent girl who would never do such a thing, I believed her to be, and yet another part of me grew even more intensely aroused by the darker truth. Sun Hee was a highly sexual girl, she had a need for sex and deserved it, and if not with me it would be with another man. And soon.

My mouth hung open, dry and hungry. Her question burned inside me, and the simple truth made my voice hot and husky. "I do," I breathed, as though some other voice was speaking through me.

Sun Hee's dark pupils moved side to side as she studied me, charting every shift and movement in my face as I reacted to her question. Whatever she was thinking was a mystery.

But I was determined it would be me, finally, who got to be with her tonight. On hands and knees I moved toward her across the floor until my face loomed over hers. She looked so small and vulnerable as I gazed down at her.

"Maybe I am," Sun Hee whispered up at me. "Maybe I am the kind of girl who makes booty calls."

She made it a clear invitation, but also a challenge, both daring me to take her and daring me to think about what it was like for her to be like this with other men, and as I drew myself closer, hovering over top her, Sun Hee lay backwards.

Her body turned all soft and vulnerable and open as she lay back against the floor, as though she was surrendering herself to me. Her long black hair spilled around her like a halo, the gold-brown highlights shining in contrast with the tile floor. Her upper body lay half on and half off the soft, pink blanket beneath her, and her heavy breasts spread underneath the thin white fabric of her top.

Sun Hee's tiny fingers clutched at my shirt as she pulled me down on top of her. Her legs parted around me.

I was in heaven!

Sun Hee's body was all softness and warmth beneath me as I leaned down over her. Not wanting to crush her, I held my weight with my hands on either side of her tiny body. But I could feel the firmness of her breasts as they pressed against my chest, and the intense heat of her pussy was like a beacon guiding me between her opened legs.

I couldn't believe it. I was on top of her. I was between Sun Hee's legs. This was really happening - finally happening.

Leaning down slowly, sensually, my lips brushed against hers. It was the first kiss between us since before our breakup, and the touch was electric. For both of us. Her lips were all soft and sticky from syrup and so sweet to taste.

The ragged gasp of Sun Hee's breathing when we broke our kiss was music in my ears. I felt her tremble beneath me, and my own body ached in return. Our kiss left me more urgently aroused than ever before, and my cock swelled to fill the limits of the cage.

Eight days of chastity, eight days of bottled of bottled up need for this girl - and longer really, months! - struggled for release as I moved above Sun Hee, yet I was determined to hold back and take it slow. This reunion needed to be done right, and I wanted to stay in control this time.

Yet Sun Hee's body language confused me. Her sexy little hips squirmed underneath me in a way that was clearly meant to drive me mad with need, and yet every time my hands reached for the hem of her top, wanting to lift her shirt and explore her naked tits, Sun Hee kept batting me away. When my hands moved to push her thighs wider, she wrapped them tighter around my hips like a vise.

Sun Hee both pressed against me and pulled away. Teasing, provoking.

And the result had me humping against her sensuous body with mounting need - not just mine, but hers too. My hips pushed against her pussy, or maybe more accurately, Sun Hee's hungry pussy pressed up against the crotch of my jeans. The heat was incredible, like I was pressing up against a heated oven. The hard plastic shell of my chastity cage must have felt like an erection through my pants as I ground against her, and Sun Hee made this mewling, whimpering noise as I pushed harder against her. Her face turned upward and to the side away from me, hiding her eyes from mine as she humped against me.

The bare flesh of her thighs hugged tightly around my hips.

After being locked in chastity and denied sex for so long, the sudden intimacy of this moment felt unreal. Grinding my chastity cage against her pussy felt intensely pleasurable, and for a moment I could almost forget the reality of the cage. The heat of her pussy against my trapped cock was real, and the way Sun Hee groaned and trembled underneath me was real too.

It felt almost as though I was really fucking her. And I experienced a heady certainty that now, after missing my chance so long ago, I was finally going to get to.

As if reading my mind, Sun Hee looked up at me through heavy-lidded eyes and asked, "Is that what this is, a booty call? Are you going to try to fuck me?" Her voice was small and vulnerable, husky with need.

I started down at her with raw intensity. My hands pinned hers - maybe more roughly than I intended. And Sun Hee looked up at me doe-eyed, submissive. Obviously aroused herself.

"A girl should be careful who she's alone with this late at night," I whispered down at her, enjoying this feeling of power above her.

This sudden encounter between us surprised her too - maybe more than Sun Hee was expecting when she called me over. Both of us were acutely aware of how vulnerable she was. Alone, with a man, in the early hours of the morning. No one else around. No one to protect her. I was playing a role, we both were, playing out this possibility of her having put herself in a position she should not have. The subtle hint of threat, or rather, the awareness of it, made Sun Hee's tiny body tremble beneath me. Her eyelids fluttered and her lips trembled.

"Are you going to take advantage of me?" Sun Hee asked. Her voice was breathy. She sounded eager. Aroused. Her teeth tugged against her lips, her nipples hardened against me, and her heartbeat grew faster in her chest.

Was this what Sun Hee wanted? To be forced?

The heat between her legs burned hotter, and my hand found its way down to her inner thigh. Her flesh felt warm and vulnerable. Her thighs were so slender and delicate my hand almost could encircle them, and it would be easy, very easy, to force her thighs wide. I gripped harder, quickened by lust, digging my fingers into her bare flesh and making Sun Hee gasp.

Sun Hee threw her head back, groaned through gritted teeth, and arched her hips upward against my body as though aching to be penetrated.

She bucked like an animal in heat.

How long had it been for her? Far less than it had for me, but for her, too long.

Was this how it happened with others? Was this how it had been only a week ago back in Korea? Had she provoked him into taking advantage of her as a way satisfying her own lust?

Confronted with Sun Hee's sexuality this way, not wanting to call her a slut but aware of her past, I couldn't put my feelings into words. I didn't know what I felt. But these thoughts made me tremble.

Sun Hee clearly sensed the change in me. And when she asked her question again, this time it felt cruel. "Are you going to take advantage of me?"

She spoke in a hiss, provoking me. Challenging me. Both taunting me with my chastity and with her own promiscuity, as if daring me to rebuke her and at the same time vulnerable that I might. Her eyes reflected a mix of fear and need that mirrored my own.

Jealousy and anger burned hotly in my throat. My hand moved up her thigh roughly. Between my fingers now was the thin waistband of her panties. As I twisted the thin cotton around and around my fingers, I felt how easy it would be to yank them off her narrow hips, and I was acutely aware of how this tiny bit of cloth was the only thing covering her pussy.

Yet even as I clutched at her panties, Sun Hee's hands kept slapping away, provoking me to be even rougher with her. The way she kept goading me, while at the same time resisting me, drove me mad with lust.

"God, yes, Sun Hee. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you so good - make you forget those other guys." The words came out as a low growl. My lips snarled in her ear, and the intensity and anger in my voice surprised even myself.

Sun Hee's eyes flicked up at me with shock. Her chest heaved. Her heavy breasts quivered lewdly, and her hardened nipples were plainly visible through her top.

The heat coming from between her legs now was like an open flame.

God, I did! I did want to fuck her! It was finally going to happen - my chance for sex with Sun Hee! And I wanted it to be true. I wanted to believe that I could truly fuck her and satisfy her the way she craved. If only I could get out of this cage.

I kept pulling at her panties, imagining how her body would shake and how Sun Hee would yelp in surprise if her panties were roughly ripped from her body. Yet Sun Hee pinned my hands and shot me a challenging look. "Do you think you can fuck me?" she taunted. "Do you think you can give me what I need?"

She flexed her hips from side to side so that the fabric of her panties rubbed against me, making me acutely aware of two things. One, that I was caged, and two, that the only thing protecting her pussy was that thin layer of cotton. Beneath those panties Sun Hee was bare - intimate and bare.

Sun Hee liked it bare. No condoms. No barrier.

As she had only a week ago with another man.

The memory flooded into me in a way that left me reeling. Blood pounded in my ears, and suddenly it was his cock that I imagined pushing its way inside Sun Hee - his cock bare inside her - and instead my caged penis felt helpless and empty between her legs.

The sudden, visceral reminder that I had never felt her pussy bare that way - that with this chastity cage I couldn't feel her pussy directly at all - simply unmanned me. For all my bravado, I couldn't fuck Sun Hee at all. Not with this cage, not unless she had mercy on me. However much I ached to simply rip off the damn thing and finally fuck this girl... I couldn't. Not without the key.

Even as my confidence to fuck her deflated, my cock surged and strained against the sides of my chastity cage with an intensity that left me breathless. If anything, the certainty of my helplessness made me want her even more, and the heat from Sun Hee's sex seared like fire as my arousal crossed over into a pain. The need for an erection was so powerful it surely threatened to burst the plastic cage, and yet... my confinement was implacable.

The cage was immovable.

I tried, and failed, to suppress a groan. But the pain was too intense. The arousal she had fueled inside me was so strong that I felt broken, and my feeling of dominance over her vulnerable body dissolved.

Sun Hee's soft eyes studied me as I winced in agony. She seemed sympathetic, even tender, and yet also clearly fascinated. Her fingers lightly brushed the side of my face as she peered up into my eyes. Each gasp and hiss of pain as I struggled inside the chastity cage intrigued her, a palpable sign of her sexual power over me. Her smile was tender and sympathetic, but also predatory.

This shy little Korean girl was learning the power her pussy held over me - over all men - and she liked it. She really liked it.

"What's wrong?" Sun Hee asked, teasing. "I thought you were going to fuck me?"

She turned her head sideways and shot me a playful look. She knew exactly what was wrong.

Somewhere in here I realized that Sun Hee had long since taken the initiative away from me, but somehow I didn't mind. It excited me. She was in charge. Maybe she had been in charge the whole time.

As a girl in Korea Sun Hee had always been a shy and awkward girl, self-conscious and sweet, all too easily taken advantage of by men, but ever since she discovered how easily she could control me with her sexuality, she was becoming someone new: confident, capable, even cruel.

She was learning how to get what she wanted, and learning to want new things.

Sun Hee's hand reached slowly downward to my waistband, then slipped inside. This time she was invading me. The warmth of her fingers inside my underwear were not unwelcome, but it was humiliating that she was so easily able to gain access to the intimate parts of my body even as she had so deftly kept my hands from getting underneath her clothes.

With a slow agony, I felt her tiny hand cup around my cage and gently explore the contours of my chastity. Her fingers were curious - probing and testing.

Her flesh felt soft and warm against my swollen balls. Feeling her hand around my balls made me ache in a whole different way. My body trembled under her touch, and she gripped tighter in response.

"They must be so full," Sun Hee murmured to herself. "So full."

She squeezed them a little, testing and exploring. All I could do was groan in helpless anticipation, unsure where this would lead.

"Don't you want to cum?" she asked me. "Don't you want you want to cum inside me?"

As she spoke, her fingers probed the sensitive underside of my balls, testing my reactions. My body trembled and jerked at the very thought of spilling. I thought, almost, that I would spill right there as she touched me. I was so aroused that the possibility of ever spilling inside her pussy seemed unimaginable.

"Please... unlock me..." I beg. My voice quavered. I just wanted to spill. I just wanted to spill onto the floor in front of her.

But Sun Hee ignored me. Instead she drew her finger up along the outside of my plastic cage. The way I both could and could not feel her touch tortured me. Sun Hee leaned up and whispered in my ear, "I thought you were going to... take advantage of me."

She smiled cruelly as she said it, and took obvious delight in placing special emphasis on the words. My words. My words that Sun Hee had now turned around back on me. Now it was her hands around my balls, squeezing me, taking advantage of me.

"Come on, baby, fuck me!" Sun Hee teased. She roughly undid my pants and pushed them down to expose my caged cock. She spread her legs and tugged my caged cock toward her, taunting me with her pussy. "Fuck me," she repeated.

She said it to be cruel, but she also meant it. Sun Hee wanted to be fucked. She needed it.

"Don't you have what I need?" she whispered. "I thought you were going to fuck me good?"

The cruelty of her voice in my ear seemed to pass directly into some deep, unconscious part of myself, like she was reprogramming me somehow. I knew I had what she needed, I could fuck her good, if not for this damned cage! Yet even as I strained into her, pushing between Sun Hee's legs as she urged me on, the cage made it hopeless.

Worse, she made me understand that even if the cage was unlocked, I would end up spilling instantly. She had me so needy and aroused that my poor little cock would erupt at only a touch from her. I wouldn't last long enough to even get inside her pussy, humiliating myself and leaving Sun Hee disappointed and wanting. Trying to fuck her would be a waste of her time.

She knew it too.

"Or did you me to look elsewhere to get fucked?" Sun Hee pressed her lips against my ear as she said the words. I felt her smile as she said it, and her feeling of triumph was palpable.

Her fingers felt the way my caged cock surged in response to her words, and everything about her said Sun Hee loved experiencing the way she made my cock strain helplessly inside that cage. Her feeling of power must have been incredible.

"I'm going to," Sun Hee breathed. "If you can't please me tonight... I'm going to."

Again she felt my body surge and strain in reaction. I couldn't hide from her.

This girl was primed and ready. Desperate. And I was too - I was ready to fuck her... I wanted to fuck her. All I needed to do was get her to unlock this cage. But I was useless.

"If it's not you, it will be someone else then."

Worst of all, I knew it was true. Sun Hee was desperate to be fucked. If it wasn't me, it would be another man. It was only a matter of time.

"Is that what you want?" Her voice pleaded in my ear.

"Yes.." I groaned. Sun Hee tore the word from me. And she felt the truth in the heat of my balls against her hand.

"Do you want me to fuck another man?"

And again Sun Hee forced a confession. She wanted me to say it. "Yes..."

"Or do you want to fuck me?" She squeezed her fingers around my balls, goading me.

"Yes...!" I wanted that too. I didn't know what I wanted. I just needed release.

Sun Hee smiled, loving the feeling of control. She saw perfectly that she had twisted me into circles. Cruelty came to this little Korean girl far too naturally.

"Well, which is it?" she demanded with playful innocence. Her breathing was hard though, maybe as hard as mine. The beating of her heart matched mine.

"I-I... I want the key," I gasped. "I want to be unlocked."

Sun Hee lifted her bare foot and pressed the sole against my chastity cage. Her tiny foot completely covered the length of the cage. For a moment, her toes explored my penis; then, Sun Hee roughly pushed me away from her, using the leverage of her leg to send my sprawling.

"Go get the key then," she said, as she pushed me away. "Go get the key... and fuck me!"