Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Jamal where his brother Marcus was, and he told me that he had landed a job at the bar down the street. He had gone in early to set up and serve happy hour, and would be home around midnight.

While we were talking, the music playing on Jamal's sound system changed, as one of his friends with a DJ app on his phone linked to the system with Bluetooth and queued up a party mix song list. The selections were heavy on pop and techno music, and everyone started to dance to the booming bass beats.

Annette grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of people dancing in the center of the room. Someone dimmed the lights and turned on an LED party strobe that gave the apartment the atmosphere of a rave being hosted in a warehouse.

Annette laughed, making me smile, and danced close to me so she could rub her hard body against mine. She had on a tank top and the nipples of her small, sexy breasts were as hard as diamonds against my bicep.

I put my arm around her and ran it down her back to the top of her jeans. They were low cut, and there was a gap at the top between the cheeks of her ass. I let three fingers dip into the opening, waiting to see her reaction. She raised her eyebrows, but continued to smile. I decided to behave and pulled my hand free, and she leaned into me to hide her own hand, which cupped my crotch in the narrow gap between us. I was glad that the lights were down because I was enjoying her warm hand on my growing erection.

I looked around to see what Patrick was doing, and found him in a conversation with Amy and Brad. I felt a hand on my left elbow, and turned to see Carol had joined us. Annette welcomed her by putting a hand on her waist and pulling her close as they danced to Katy Perry singing "I kissed a girl."

Both girls grinned at my rapt attention to their flirting. Carol surprised me by pulling Annette into a kiss. I must have been staring with my mouth open, because they broke the kiss and laughed at my reaction. The three of us continued to dance, and I enjoyed watching the two beautiful women move to the music.

Jamal joined us, and I used his presence to excuse myself so that I could get another beer. The girls turned their attention to Jamal and he took over dancing with them and keeping them company.

I grabbed a Mich Ultra from a cooler and downed half of it. Then I wandered out to the balcony to see if it had cooled off outside yet.

Alex was drinking a glass of wine, and standing by the railing, so I joined her.

She smiled and we sipped our drinks quietly for a few minutes as we watched the city around us. I asked her how she and Jamal were doing.

"We are doing great. Jamal is a lot of fun, and he treats me really well."

I decided to be nosy, "Is it getting serious?"

Alex laughed, "Oh Randy, are you worried about losing your 'sweet ass' girlfriend?"

I grinned, "That's funny, Amy asked me the same thing a few days ago. I just want you to be happy. You are a special person and a good friend."

Alex put her arm around me, "I know, I am teasing you. Jamal and I are a good fit as a couple. Neither one of us is ready to commit to someone and settle down. I am determined to finish my doctorate first."

"I admire your ambition. How are your studies going?"

"Well, funny you should ask. I have been spending more time studying recently. Since Marcus moved in last weekend, I have not been staying here as much. I feel self conscious if I stay over and he is sleeping on the couch in the morning when I get up."

She giggled, "I think it is getting to Jamal. He made me have a quickie with him when I got here tonight, just before you arrived. But I am getting more work done by staying at my apartment. Ah, here is Marcus now."

The slider opened, and Jamal and Amy came out, followed by a handsome, young man. Jamal introduced his brother and I shook his hand. Alex gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Marcus was different than Jamal, though there were some distinct facial similarities. He was actually a couple of inches taller, and more wiry than muscular, compared to his brother. He wore glasses, and had a decidedly bookish appearance.

He had the same million watt smile that his brother did, however, and I took a liking to him as soon as he said hello.

We talked about his studies, and his plans for after graduation the following year. He was a dual major, in business and math, and wanted to work on Wall Street in investment banking, though he still needed two more years to get his MBA.

Amy soon tired of talking, and dragged me back into the condo to do more dancing. The others followed us, and we spent the next hour with most of the other guests crushed together in the middle of the apartment's living area, where the few pieces of furniture had been moved against the wall to make room for dancing.

With so few places to sit, when people got tired they usually grabbed a fresh drink and took it out on the balcony. The lounge chairs were being used like couches, with at least two couples on each one.

As the party approached 2 a.m., some couples started leaving, and those that were left became more 'relaxed' in their behavior. I saw several couples making out, both on the dance floor and outside on the balcony.

Annette and Carol took turns teasing me and stealing kisses whenever they could get my attention, and of course Amy was flirting with everyone there. I caught her at various times smooching with not only Jamal, but Patrick, Brad and one memorable kiss that caught Marcus off guard.

Amy was dancing with Marcus a lot, and getting progressively more flirtatious. She had just finished a dance with him to 'I can't feel my face' by the Weeknd, when she put her arms around him and gave him a smouldering, open mouth kiss. Marcus froze, and I could see him looking around nervously.

When he found me in the crowd and caught my eye, I just smiled and winked at him. He relaxed, but by then Amy had set him free and began dancing again.

It had cooled off outside, so I grabbed another beer and went to the balcony. Alex and Jamal were standing with their arms around each other near the railing, so I tried to give them some privacy by staying close to the door. Jamal spotted me and motioned me over, asking if I was having fun.

"I'm having a great time," I admitted, " and your brother Marcus seems like a nice kid. You must be proud of him."

"I sure am. He showed me some of the math he is studying, and I was completely lost. Alex tried to explain it to me, something about Fourier transforms and tensor calculus, but it was all beyond me."

"Don't feel bad, I took a lot of math for my information science degree, and those graduate topics were all Greek to me too. It was nice of you to take him in for the summer when his internship fell through, and help him get a job."

Amy appeared at my side with Marcus, and they joined the conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?" she asked.

"I was just telling Jamal it was nice of him to help his brother out this summer."

"I didn't realize what a pain it was going to be to have 'Einstein' under foot all the time, though." Jamal joked.

Marcus laughed, "'Einstein' is the name my brothers and sisters gave me when I got interested in math and started taking AP classes. Mom and Dad go nuts if they hear them call me that though. They say that shaming a black kid for being an intellectual is a big problem for our community. I tried to tell them I was okay with it, that I consider it an honor to be compared to one of the greatest scientists of all time."

Jamal got serious, "You know I mean it as a compliment, right? The whole family is proud of how smart you are."

Then to the rest of us he added, "Marcus's IQ is 150. Less than one percent of the population tests that high."

Marcus blushed, and Alex teased, "I think you are also jealous of his good looks, Jamal. You seem to bring fewer girls home with him around. Are you afraid of the competition?"

Jamal laughed, "Alex, baby, you know you are the only girl for me."

Alex and Amy cracked up, and Amy retorted, "She isn't even the only girl for you involved in this conversation." Then Alex gave Amy a high five for her takedown.

Marcus just looked confused, obviously unaware of the numerous friends with benefits that Jamal enjoyed.

"If Marcus is cramping your style, Jamal, he can come and stay in our guest room for the next two months until he goes back to school." Amy offered.

I stared at her, amazed that she made the offer without consulting me. I wondered if she had an ulterior motive behind her invitation, and I realized I was more excited than angry at her offer to give Marcus a room without talking to me about it first. It was also a signal to the rest of the group that she didn't need my permission to invite a man to move into our house, which embarrassed me a little.

She seemed to realize her mistake, and she looked at me sheepishly. "Sorry, I should have asked my husband before I said that."

Jamal jumped in to say, "It's generous of you to offer, but I'm sure Marcus wouldn't want to impose on you."

I could have taken the out that Jamal was offering me and kept my mouth shut, but my libido overrode my common sense and I said, "It wouldn't be an imposition. Marcus is old enough to take care of himself. It's fine if he wants a more comfortable place to sleep than your sofa."

Marcus, being a 21 year old male who probably felt overshadowed by his older brother, and who had an offer from a beautiful girl to crash at her house, said what any red blooded male would say under the circumstances, "I would be happy to pay you rent. I already planned to give Jamal a hundred dollars a week out of my pay from the bar to help with expenses."

"Sure," I agreed, "let's give it a try."

"Marcus doesn't have a car," Jamal protested, "how is he going to get back and forth to work?"

Jamal seemed to be trying to kill the idea, and I wondered what his concern was.

"The bus from downtown runs right in front of our subdivision. He can take it, or Randy and I can drop him off on our way to work." Amy countered.

Marcus shook my hand and thanked me as Jamal pulled Amy aside to talk to her in private.

Annette and Patrick walked out onto the balcony, followed by Brad and Carol. Annette spotted me and led the group to us.

"Patrick offered Brad a cigar, so I told them to come out here to smoke them."

Patrick took a pocket humidor out of Annette's clutch and opened it, offering the cigars to the group. "Help yourself, these are Cohiba Grande Cameroons."

Jamal and Amy rejoined the group as the cigars were passed around. Brad took one, as did Marcus. Jamal and I declined, then Amy reached out and took one. Patrick's eyes lit up, "I love a woman who smokes a cigar." he said.

Everyone watched as Patrick showed them how to use the cigar cutter and then offered Marcus his butane torch lighter. Marcus became self conscious with everyone watching him, and Carol asked, "want me to show you how to do that, honey?"

I was surprised when Carol took the lighter and cigar from Marcus and expertly toasted the foot as she rolled the cigar above the flame. She looked at Marcus and asked, "Is it okay if I put my mouth on your cigar?"

She was serious, and several of us laughed at his look of surprise. Marcus grinned and nodded to her. Carol sucked the cigar, then turned it around and inspected her work. She blew on the end of the cigar to get it lit uniformly, explaining what she was doing, and then handed it to Marcus.

"Thank you," he told Carol, and then puffed carefully on the cigar as Carol handed the lighter to Amy.

"When did you start smoking cigars?" an astonished Amy asked her.

"Oh, I don't smoke them myself," she said, glancing at Brad, " but my..." she hesitated, then said, "Brad likes for me to light them for him."

I had the certain feeling that Carol had stopped herself from calling Brad her master.

Amy said, "Let me give it a try."

She copied what she saw Carol do, and Carol nodded her encouragement. When she had a uniform glow on the foot of the cigar, she took a deep pull on it, and immediately began coughing.

We all laughed as she choked out the word, "Smooth."

Carol whispered, "With cigars you want to suck mostly with your mouth to enjoy the flavor, and avoid taking it deep into your throat. It's the opposite of blow jobs."

Her comment caused a roar of laughter from the group, and everyone else on the balcony looked at our raucous group with a mix of amusement and concern that we were getting out of hand.

Carol then lit Brad's cigar and handed it to him, and Patrick asked her if she would be so kind as to 'service' him too. The word service drew a smile from Brad and a flicker of mirth on Carol's face as she accommodated him.

The smokers puffed on their cigars as we chatted, and Amy shared hers with me.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's more intense than I expected."

I smoked cigars right after college for a while after being introduced to them by coworkers at my first job. I stopped when I realized it was becoming a habit. It was nice to have one again, I realized.

When the cigars were finished, Annette and Patrick thanked Jamal for inviting them and said their goodbyes. After they left, I asked Amy if she was ready to go and she nodded.

We said thank yous and goodbyes as well, and Amy told Marcus she would stop by the following day after work to help him move to our house. I noticed that Jamal didn't seem too happy with the situation.

When we got to the car, I asked her what was going on with Jamal regarding Marcus staying at our house.

"Oh, he's just worried that Marcus will become infatuated with me. He told me he isn't even sure if Marcus has been with a girl yet. I can't believe a good looking kid like him is still a virgin, though."

"I can understand his concern. Remember that I was still technically a virgin when I went to college. Of course, I wasn't as good looking as Marcus."

Amy gave me an incredulous look. "What are you talking about?"

"I was a geek. You know that. I only had one serious girlfriend in high school."

"You have no idea how attractive you are, do you Randy?"

"I think I am okay now, but that's because I am successful in my career. It doesn't hurt to be married to a knockout like you, either."

Amy shook her head, "Those women hanging all over you tonight were not doing it because of my looks. let me assure you of that."

"What are you talking about?" I stammered.

"It's okay, baby. I like to flirt too. It's one of the great things about our relationship. I saw you kiss three other girls tonight, and it looked like they were pretty into it."

"Well, yeah, but they are our friends. They were just being nice to me."

"Oh my god," she laughed, "you are too much."

I changed the subject. "So what are the ground rules, then, regarding Marcus?"

Amy looked at me. "I only offered him a room. You and Jamal both seem to think I have plans to turn him into my personal sex slave or something."

"Maybe we both know your feminine charms and desires too well to think that you will be able to keep the relationship platonic. You know my concern about letting another guy fall in love with you. It's dangerous to play this game with anyone, but having a live-in lover is suicidal."

"So you don't think if I had sex with Marcus that I could keep from falling in love with him?"

"I am not saying that, but he is a young, inexperienced guy. I do think he would develop strong feelings for you, and I am sure you wouldn't want to hurt him, would you?"

Amy relented, "Okay, fine. No sex with Jamal's little brother. I really wasn't planning on it anyway."

She was pissed and wouldn't look at me. I kept glancing at her with a grin on my face. She caught my eye and looked away, trying to keep from smiling back. I reached over and rubbed her leg. She swatted my hand and said, "Stop it."

I laughed, and she finally couldn't keep a straight face. "I admit that he is really cute. He's a good kisser, too. I got him to kiss me when we were dancing."

"I know, I saw you. I think he thought he was busted when he saw me watching. He must be really confused by my willingness to go along with having him in my house. I am just as much to blame for this as you are. I think part of me wants you to go after him, even though my rational part has been arguing against it."

Amy looked at me and sighed, "I'm sorry baby. My impulsiveness has gotten me in trouble again."

I pulled her hand to me and kissed the back of it as I drove. She smiled at me and closed her eyes, laying her head against the headrest of her seat. We drove the rest of the way home in silence.

Chapter 29

Marcus moved into the guest room and things went well for the first few weeks he was there. He worked a lot of evenings, and Amy and I worked during the day, so we didn't see much of him.

When he was in the house with us, he was unfailingly polite and respectful. Amy was amused by it. She had been impressed by my manners when we met, and said it was one of the things that set me apart from other college guys, but Marcus was raised to even stricter standards.

He jumped to his feet whenever she entered the room. It got to the point where I started doing it too, without thinking. No matter how hard she tried, Amy could not get him to use her name when he responded to a question. He kept saying 'yes, ma'am' and 'no ma'am' to her, until she finally gave up.

For her part, Amy tried to change too. We were both used to walking around the house in our underwear after work, or even less. With Marcus there, Amy actually tried to dress more conservatively. The problem was that her casual wardrobe was mostly shorts and tees, sun dresses and other clothing that only accentuated her sexiness.

After two weeks, all of us began to let our hair down and get comfortable around each other. The three of us would end up watching the news as we ate dinner, then get into long discussions afterward. We were learning about Marcus's ideas and opinions on all sorts of topics.

One of the surprises was his opinion about his brother's relationships with women. Marcus told us that he thought it was wrong for Jamal to have sex with women if he wasn't interested in a long term relationship with them.

I was not surprised by this, but Amy was flabbergasted.

"Hang on," she said, putting her hand over his on the table to hold his attention. "You mean that two people who know they are not ready for a committed relationship shouldn't feel free to enjoy sex with each other?"

"No, I think it's immoral." he replied.

Suddenly, Alex's unease about sleeping over with Jamal while Marcus was in the apartment with them began to make sense to me.

"What if they are attracted to each other, and honest about their feelings?"

"Well, then they should commit to each other, and then it would be okay. Otherwise, it's just sex for the pleasure of sex. I'm not saying they have to be married, or even engaged, but they should be planning a future together."

Amy was on her third glass of wine, so she was feeling both brave and in need of letting her opinion be known. "You know that most of the time people have sex, it's just for pleasure. How do you feel about birth control? Are you against it too?"

"I have no problem with birth control." Marcus replied.

"But doesn't that limit sex to 'just for the pleasure of it'?" Amy argued.

"Sure, which is fine in a committed relationship. Then it's an expression of that love and commitment."

I could tell that Amy was at a loss over the distinction that Marcus was making.

I jumped in and asked, "Can people love and be committed to more than one person at a time?"

"You mean like plural marriages?" Marcus asked.