Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise it will be," she replied. "My strategy is to suck him off to start. He doesn't last long the first time, so I will get that out of the way right up front. Then I will fuck him, and finally offer him my ass the same way you had it last night."

"I think doing anal without lube may turn me into a butt slut." She giggled.

"God, Amy, it was the most amazing feeling to take your ass like that. The extra friction made me rock hard. Did it hurt you at all?"

"No, it just felt like you were about twice as big. I can't wait to try it with Jamal and his monster cock. It will probably feel like a telephone pole up my ass."

We both chuckled and I hugged her against me, then gave her a long, soulful kiss.

I was starting to rub my erection against her stomach when she pushed me away. "Save it for later, stud," she told me, "I want you rested and ready to go all night tonight. Besides, I am starting to enjoy dominating you. I think Brad may be onto something with Carol."

"Yes, mistress." I replied in my best submissive voice.

Amy gasped, "Don't tease me! Just for that you have to wear a pair of my panties to work today."

I laughed, but after we got out of the shower and dried off, she went to her dresser and came back with a pair of silky, pink, lacy underpants.

"Here, you get to wear these today."

I laughed, thinking she was joking. She picked up her phone and said, "Put them on, baby."

I hesitated, then realized she was serious, so I stepped into them and pulled them up. They actually fit pretty well, though the leg openings were cut high in back, exposing the bottom half of my ass cheeks.

They felt good against my skin. I didn't think wearing them under my clothes would be a problem, and I might even enjoy it. Amy made me pose like a Calvin Klein underwear model and took several pictures, then said, "Oh my god, you look so big in those! They barely hold your package. Here is the deal, when you have to go to the bathroom, I want you to pull your pants down below your underwear to pee. If anyone comes into the restroom, they will see how cute you look in women's panties."

"You are really serious, aren't you?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes!" She said, and gave me a hug and a kiss, ending it with a swat on my ass. "Now remember what I said and do as you're told, and I will make it worth your while."

I groaned, and began plotting on how I would avoid using the urinals at work during the day.

Amy read my mind and said, "No using the toilet stalls to pee, either."

I grinned and shook my head. "You are going to owe me big time for this, girl."

She pulled my face to hers and said, "Last night was just a down payment, baby. I will do anything you want if you come home tonight and tell me someone in your office caught you with your pants down today. That's a promise!"

Our game had the head of my cock peeking out of the panties, and we were both breathing hard.

"I love you so much." I told her, in complete sincerity.

I finished getting dressed, then went back into the bathroom. Amy was giving herself an enema with the bulb syringe. "I want to be clean enough to do ass to mouth with Marcus," she explained, "that should blow his mind! He has probably never even heard of it."

She grinned again, and reminded me of my goal for the day. Someone at work had to catch me wearing her underwear. I kissed her goodbye, and headed to the office.

My morning was busy, but I never forgot about what Amy was up to while I was at work. Making me wear her panties ensured that I had a constant reminder of her activities with Marcus, and between the thoughts of her and him together, and the wonderful feeling of her underwear, I was half hard through the whole morning. I went to the cafe in my building at lunch, and grabbed a sandwich. As I was headed back to the office I got a text from Amy. I was in a stairwell that was empty at the time, so I stopped to read it.

It was a video, so I glanced up and down the stairwell to confirm that there was no one else close, and clicked the play button.

Amy appeared in close up and said, "You should wait to watch this until later if anyone is with you."

She paused for a few seconds with a grin on her face. Her head seemed to be moving slightly from side to side.

"Okay, just wanted to say hi and show you what I am having for lunch." With that, she turned her face to the left and the view of the camera widened. I could now make out that she was shooting a selfie, and the camera was in her extended right hand. Her left hand came into view, stroking a long, hard, black cock. I could only see the owner from the waist to mid-thigh, but I surmised that it was Marcus.

She put her mouth around the tip of the long, thin cock, and began sucking it. She bobbed back and forth for a minute on the first six inches of the impressive tool, then she slowly pushed forward, taking the remaining three inches of the cock into her mouth. She looked upward at the owner with her big, beautiful eyes as she sucked.

The head of the cock had to be deep in her throat at that point. She held the position for a few seconds, and I could see her throat muscles working, then she pulled back quickly and gagged a bit. She went back down and repeated the process, causing an audible groan from off camera.

With that, she eased back again and licked the crown of the cock as she stroked it with her hand. She turned to her cell phone and said, "I hope you enjoyed the show. Just so you know, the last place this cock was in before I shot this video is the same nasty place yours was last night, now go back to work. Oh, don't forget your assignment, either."

With that she smiled and the video ended. I had an involuntary spasm of excitement when I realized what she was saying. My cock had become an iron bar, and the frilly panties I had on did nothing to help conceal it under my clothes. I continued up to my floor, then paused before I walked into the open office area.

Luckily, most of the staff were at lunch. One girl, a pretty young black woman named Denise was at her desk and glanced up as I walked past. I hurried and held the bag with my sandwich in front of me, but I saw her do a double take out of the corner of her eye as I walked past. Damn, busted!

I kept going and made it to my office, where I shut the door behind me. I put the sandwich on my desk and realized I needed to pee before I started eating. I went back to my door and looked around. Things were quiet, so I walked out and made my way to the restroom.

I went in, and found the facility empty. Perfect! I could take care of business and get out before anyone spotted me wearing Amy's underwear. I unzipped and pushed my pants down far enough to expose the top few inches of the low cut garment so I could pull my dick out to pee. Even if someone came in, they might notice the strange color, but not realize that they were women's panties before I could pull my pants back up.

I peed for a long time, having held it all morning. I was almost done when I heard the door open. I panicked, and pulled the underwear back over my still dripping penis. In my haste, I lost my grip on my belt, and my pants fell all the way to the floor. I heard footsteps stop behind me, and someone sniggering.

I leaned over and pulled up my pants, then turned to see my friend Ron, who was also the office pussy hound, smiling at me broadly. "Pink is definitely your color, sweetheart."

I couldn't help but laugh along with him. "Don't get your hopes up. You're not my type." I replied in a seductive voice, giving him a wink. I figured the only way to regain the upper hand with a macho guy like Ron was to go over the top.

He did back down, but his curiosity was killing him, "What happened, didn't get the laundry done this week and ran out of tighty whities?"

I smiled and lied, "Lost a bet with the wife. This was her choice of payment. I was trying to get done and get out before anyone caught me."

That seemed to satisfy Ron's curiosity, and he moved on to a different topic. "Hey, do you know anything about Denise, out there? She is looking pretty hot today."

"I know she is really good with spreadsheets and linked data sets, but something tells me that's not what you are interested in."

He gave me a conspiratorial grin, "Linked datasets! You are too much, Randy." Then he proceeded to a stall.

I washed and hurried back to my desk. After eating my sandwich, I had calls and meetings that took me to 4 o'clock. I was getting ready to pack up when Denise stuck her head in my office.

"Did Ron find you?" She asked.

I panicked for a second. Had he told her about the restroom incident? Her comment gave no indication. I gave her a blank stare and shook my head.

She smiled at my confusion. "He stopped by after lunch and asked if I had seen you around."

Of course, he was using me as an excuse to talk to her. I smiled back at her, "I saw him just before lunch. I think he was just looking for a reason to talk to you. He probably wants to ask you out."

Denise laughed, "Yeah, he hung around for quite a while after I told him you had walked by earlier with your... lunch."

We both smiled awkwardly as we realized she had tipped her hand about noticing my earlier condition.

I felt a sense of gratitude that she seemed to be okay about the incident. "You should watch out with Ron. He is a good guy and a friend of mine, but he is not looking for a long term relationship."

Denise smiled, "Don't worry Randy, I am hooked into the office's single girls network. I know all about him." She gave a wink and added, "Besides, I am more attracted to men who are in touch with their feminine side."

The asshole did tell her about what happened! I blushed, but thought it was cool how she handled it, by being flirty, so I told her, "Good to know, Denise. I will keep that in mind."

She dazzled me with another smile, and wished me a good night as she walked out of my office. She made sure to stay in my line of sight as she walked, and I got to appreciate her athletic frame and gorgeous, bubble shaped ass. I had to chuckle as I realized that wearing my wife's panties to work resulted in getting a pass from one of the cutest girls in the department.

I packed my laptop in my messenger bag and headed to the parking level. When I got to my car, I texted Amy and told her I was on my way home.

As I exited the parking structure, I got a tone indicating an incoming message. I used voice commands to tell Siri to read my new messages.

"New message, received one minute ago from Amy. Hi baby, if you hurry you can watch me suck Marcus's cock for the second time today." Siri said in a flat monotone.

I laughed at the incongruity of Siri's voice narrating a sex scene. Nonetheless, I hurried home in hopes of getting in on the action. As I pulled into the garage, I jumped out of the car and practically ran into the kitchen.

Not wanting to scare Marcus, I forced myself to slow down and relax as I walked through the house. There was no one on the first floor, so I went upstairs.

When I got to our bedroom door, I pushed it slowly open and saw Amy kneeling over Marcus in our bed and sucking his cock. She met my gaze and said, "Hi baby, take off your clothes and have a seat in the chair," as she pointed to the armchair next to our bed.

Marcus sat up and looked at me nervously.

I said, "Hi. You guys keep doing what you're doing, I'm just going to watch for a while." I took off my clothes, momentarily forgetting the underwear that I had on. As I dropped my pants, Marcus looked at me with alarm.

Amy saw his reaction and laughed, "He doesn't wear those normally, I just made him do it today."

I quickly pushed the panties down and kicked them off, leaving myself naked. Amy asked, "How did you make out at work with those on?"

"Ron caught me in them at lunch time in the restroom."

"Ron?" Amy laughed. "I bet he gave you shit about them, didn't he? He is always hitting on me when we are at your work functions."

"I should have offered to let him try them on, since that is probably his best chance of ever getting into them, if that's what he is interested in."

"Oh, I don't know. He has a certain macho charm," Amy countered, and we grinned at each other.

Marcus listened to the exchange, and asked, "Do you let Amy sleep with the people you work with?"

I replied honestly, "We haven't yet, but I guess Amy is more interested than I realized. I would be okay with it, I guess."

Amy was slowly wanking Marcus's cock as we talked. "I thought I had you convinced that what we do is okay?" She asked him.

Marcus shrugged, "I am just trying to understand why you do it."

"Well, one reason is that there are some things that a woman enjoys that require more than one cock!" Amy replied.

Marcus gulped, and I stood up and walked to the edge of the bed. Amy watched me, and I reached for her to pull her towards me. As she crawled closer, I held my cock out, and she took it into her mouth.

"One thing Amy likes is to suck one guy while another one fucks her." I motioned for Marcus to join us.

Marcus hesitated, but finally got to his knees and shuffled behind Amy. His cock was not fully hard, but Amy reached back between her legs and directed him to her pussy. He pushed in, staring at her ass as he fucked her while she worked on my tool at the same time.

"It adds something to the experience when you are watching your partner servicing another lover at the same time, doesn't it?" I asked him.

Marcus didn't respond, staring mutely at Amy sucking my cock. Amy moaned at the feeling of Marcus sliding his cock into her from behind, and I enjoyed the view of my beautiful wife taking cock from both ends and obviously getting off on it.

Amy had her back arched, pushing her ass into the air. I could see the shaft of Marcus's cock sliding in and out of her, and was amazed at how long a stroke he could take without pulling all the way out. When I did Amy from behind, she said I filled her up. Where was all of that cock going?

Amy's tan lines demarked the white flesh of her ass where her bikini bottom covered it. Marcus had dark skin, and the contrast between his blackness, her white butt, and her tanned back was beautiful.

I felt my pulse quicken as my orgasm approached. I warned Amy that I was close and she moaned louder, milking my balls gently with her hand. I was turned on by the scene in front of me and began to thrust deeper into her mouth, which just seemed to add to her excitement as well. I groaned as I came, and Amy pulled back so she could stroke me as I finished coming. I lost track of how many times I spurted in her mouth, but Amy swallowed frantically and only allowed a bit of cum to dribble out of her mouth and down her chin.

I was super sensitive, and grabbed Amy's hand to stop her stroking. She smiled up at me as my cock popped out of her lips and got up on her knees to give me a kiss, pulling away from Marcus. I noticed that he had lost his erection. He sat back on his heels and watched us.

Amy mashed her mouth to mine, and thrust her tongue between my lips. I knew she was thinking about me tasting my own cum and it turned her on. I pulled away and licked her chin clean, then returned the kiss, and she threw her arms around me.

Marcus climbed off the bed and left the room without a word. Amy broke the kiss and looked at the door, then back to me. "I better go check on Marcus."

I was a little irritated by Marcus's reaction, but I nodded to Amy. She smiled at me and stroked my face, saying, "I will be back as soon as I make sure he is okay."

Amy pulled on a long tee shirt and went down the hallway to Marcus's room. I got a pair of my own underwear out of the dresser, and put them on before going downstairs to find something to eat.

My phone was on the counter next to where I dropped my computer bag, and there was a notification on the screen. I picked it up and saw that Carol had left me a voicemail message.

"Hi Randy. How are you guys doing? Please call me when you get a chance."

I made a sandwich and took it into the den, along with a big glass of wine. I watched the news while I ate, and wondered what was going on with Amy and Marcus upstairs. I picked up my phone and called Carol, who answered after the first ring.

"Hi Randy."

"Hey Carol, how are you doing?"

"Fine. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

I said yes, and Carol explained that Brad had arranged a gangbang for her with Patrick and Annette. It was set up for the following weekend, and she wanted Amy and me to be there too. I asked her if she was sure this was something she wanted, and she said yes. She confessed that just thinking about it had made her super horny since the plans had been set, though she still got nervous at the thought of having sex with complete strangers. She reminded me that I promised to be with her if she ever did this.

"I remember." I said, "Let me check with Amy and get back to you, okay?"

"Sure." she replied.

"How are you and Brad doing?" I asked.

"You know that you always ask me that?" she said defensively. "We are doing fine. I wouldn't still be with him if I didn't enjoy it, you know."

"I'm sorry," I replied, "I know you really like him, but the lifestyle change you made when you met him seemed hard for you at first. I just worry that your feelings for him will allow him to coerce you into things that end up hurting you."

I didn't add that I also worried that Brad was only into Carol because she was malleable, and did all of the kinky shit he asked her to do. He had been pushing the idea of getting Carol into a gangbang for months. Did he have feelings for her the way she did for him, I wondered?

Carol's tone softened, but she said, "I can tell him no when something is past my limits, and I have done that more than once. He respects my boundaries. Besides, I am not the only one who is vulnerable to my partner's coercion. How are things working out with Marcus living there with you and Amy?"

Her point was valid. I sighed and said, "You're right, I'm just worried about you. It's funny you should ask about Marcus, because things are getting complicated with him."

"Do you need to talk about it?"

I considered telling her what had happened, but that would take a while. Amy was still in Marcus's room, and that concerned me. "Not right now. Let me call you back later when I can talk."

After I ended the call I refilled my wine glass and went back to watching TV, but I wasn't paying attention. I drifted off and woke up with Amy's arms around me and her lips against my ear, "Hey sleepy head, are you okay?"

I glanced at the cable box and saw that it was almost midnight. "What's going on? You said you would be right back."

"I had a long talk with Marcus. It seems he doesn't enjoy sharing me the way you do, at least not yet."

"Did you tell him that was the only way he could have a relationship with you?"

"Of course. I mean, he knows I am married to you. I have been clear that this is just a physical thing between us."

"Amy, he's twenty one years old. You said he only dated a couple of girls before he met you. Everything you do is new and exciting to him. This is why I was worried about us getting involved with him."

Amy frowned, and put her head against my chest. She mumbled, "I know, and you were right. I just want to make sure we don't mess his head up."

I didn't want to add to Amy's guilt by pointing out that we had probably already done that. Instead, I asked, "How is he doing now?"

"He's better." Amy said with a wry smile, "once we talked for a while he asked if he could still see me, just not with you in the room. His erection was back by that point."

I frowned, "He wants to have the 'girlfriend experience' with you and that will just make it harder for him emotionally."