Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I mean can't I have close friends who I love and am committed to being friends with in addition to my marriage to Amy?"

"Well yeah, but not involving sex. That wouldn't be fair to Amy."

"What if Amy gave me her permission? What if she was allowed to have relationships with other people too?"

Marcus looked confused. He really didn't understand the question. Amy had reached the breaking point though. She looked at Marcus and said, "You should know that Randy and I have an open marriage. We have both enjoyed sex with other people, and we plan to continue. We think it allows us a more pleasurable sex life as a couple, and also brings us closer to the people we are involved with. Our own relationship is stronger and more loving since we took this step."

Marcus stared back at her through his glasses and swallowed hard. "I didn't know. I'm sorry if I sounded judgemental. I just can't imagine sharing someone I love with another person that way."

The fight left Amy, and she sighed. "I didn't mean to be so defensive. It's hard when people assume that you must not really love your partner if you are in an open relationship."

"I didn't say that." Marcus pointed out.

Amy gave him a weary smile, and said, "But you were thinking it, weren't you?"

Our discussion had taken us to the late news, and I suggested that we call it a night. When Amy and I went to bed, she turned to me and asked me if I was surprised by Marcus's attitude. I told her that I wasn't, and I thought most people felt the way he did.

Amy was quiet for a minute, then she said that I was probably right. Her theory was that it's easier to feel secure in a relationship if you rely on moral and societal conventions to ensure your partner's commitment than to trust in love alone. After all, who hasn't been tempted?

I pointed out that the monogamist view was that committing to one person for sex for the rest of your life was the ultimate gift that you could give to them.

"Some gift," she retorted, "look at reality. Most people get married when they are young and inexperienced, so they are making a commitment with no real appreciation of the difficulty there will be in maintaining it. Then many people begin to regret the decision soon after. They never had a chance to experience sex with more than two or three others, so they feel cheated. Or their partner begins to take them for granted, and ignores their needs, relying on the promise of fidelity to keep them in the relationship. It seems to me that only a very strong love by both parties can make that commitment work, but if they are that strong they don't need it, because then they are like us and can give each other an even greater gift than self denial. They can allow their partner to enjoy the opportunities of life."

I smiled at her, "You are wise beyond your years, my dear."

The next day Marcus worked late, so Amy and I had the evening alone together, at home. She said she talked to Jamal at work about our discussion with Marcus about monogamy.

"What was his reaction?"

Amy had a wry smile, "He said it appeared his concern about me breaking Marcus's heart was unfounded. He knew Marcus had conservative views on sex, but had no idea how conservative. He did seem bothered by his brother's disapproval of his lifestyle, though."

"He's young," I observed, "his attitudes and opinions are likely to change as he matures and gets more experienced."

"That's what Marcus said, too."

Amy was quiet for a minute, then she said, "I think I need to help him out a little on that front."

I was pretty sure I knew where Amy was headed, "What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, maybe just a little friendly persuasion. Show him the error of his way of thinking."

I smiled at her, "If I know you, he will be ready to sell his soul to the devil by the time you are done with him."

For the next couple of weeks, Amy went out of her way to be nice to Marcus. She also 'relaxed' her conservative dress code while at home, whether he was around or not. It was the hottest part of the summer, and we set the thermostat on 76 degrees, to save energy, so Amy wore a lot of shorts and tee shirts. Underwear became optional for her too.

True to his age and gender, Marcus noticed the change in Amy. It was comical watching him try to watch her without being obvious. He had the added problem of trying to hide his excitement from her, because of all the attention she was giving him.

I benefitted from her efforts. She would get hot from seeing the effects of her exhibitionism in his pants, and would come to bed ready to fuck me silly. She made no effort to be quiet about it either. The only thing that was bothering her was that he had yet to make a pass at her. She knew he was weakening, but she couldn't break him!

She raised the stakes by coaxing him into going to yoga with us. She filled Carol in on her wicked scheme, and now he had two exhibitionists working on him at once. I actually felt sorry for the kid when I saw how badly the girls behaved around him.

They put Marcus in between them when we posed. No matter which way he looked, all he saw was gorgeous womanhood in revealing clothing. Carol's see-through yoga pants even enjoyed a return engagement one night. Halfway through that session, Marcus dropped to his mat, chest down, and stayed there. Amy asked him if he was okay, and he claimed he was having cramps, then left the class stooped over with his arm across his stomach to hide his erection.

A few days later, Amy found out she had to work the weekend, so she had several days off during the following week, and they coincided with Jamal's days off that week. She told me she was planning to finish his seduction, if I was okay with it.

I laughed and told her to go for it, but to be ready to tell me the details afterward. She told me to text her before I started home from work, just in case. I enjoyed imagining what she might be up to while I was sitting in meetings at my job.

When I left work around five, I sent her a text that I was on my way. I didn't wait to see if she texted me back. When I got a chance at a traffic light, I glanced at my phone. She had replied to my message with two texts, "Park in the driveway and come in the house quietly. Follow my lead."

I did what she instructed, and parked in the driveway. It felt weird to sneak into my own house, but I was quiet as I opened the door. I heard low conversation in the living room, just past the foyer on the right from where I was standing. I closed the door behind me and edged forward.

Amy had Marcus in the recliner, and was facing him, in his lap, apparently riding his cock as she held onto the back of the chair and glanced up at me with a wink. Their clothes were scattered on the floor next to the chair.

"How does that feel, baby? I love your long, hard cock in my pussy."

"Gosh Amy, you feel amazing." Marcus gasped back at her.

Amy let me watch for a few minutes, ignoring me and riding Marcus while she held his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. I could only see the back of his head from my position behind the chair. He became more confident and played with her small breasts as they fucked. She pulled his head to her chest and cooed as he sucked her nipples. I grinned at her and rubbed my cock to show her I was enjoying the show.

While his face was against her chest, she looked at me and mouthed, "I love you." Then she gestured that I should walk through and continue upstairs as though nothing was out of the ordinary, and said out loud, "Oh, hi Randy. How was your day at work?"

I surmised that she wanted me to act as if this was a normal occurrence for us, so I said, "Hi Baby, hi Marcus. It was busy today, glad to be home. Let me go change and we can decide on what to have for dinner." And I walked through as Marcus froze beneath Amy.

As I climbed the stairs, I heard frantic whispering from Marcus, and Amy replying in a normal voice, "Don't be silly, of course he saw us."

There was more whispering and Amy said, "Relax, I told you there was nothing to worry about! Randy is not going to be mad at you."

I went in the bedroom and closed the door, then heard footsteps on the stairs and someone walking past our room to go to the guest bedroom. Our door opened and Amy entered, looking frustrated.

I took her naked body in my arms and kissed her. She responded, and let my curious tongue into her mouth. I detected the telltale taste that indicated she had given Marcus a blow job earlier in the evening.

"How is everything going?" I asked.

Amy looked up at me and sighed. "It was going great. I got Marcus to admit he was attracted to me, then told him that if he was sure he wasn't going to need a commitment, I was open to anything he wanted to do. He and I were at the pool all afternoon, and I wore that tiny bikini that I own. When I made him the offer as we got back to the house, he asked me questions about oral sex, and I finally figured out that he had never cum in a girls mouth before, and wondered what it would feel like."

I wasn't surprised at this. Only one girl before I met Amy had ever allowed me to finish in her mouth. "I thought I tasted something when I kissed you."

"I am surprised you did. Marcus has a really nice, long cock, but it's thin like him. When he said he was curious about a blowjob, I just dropped to my knees and pulled his trunks down before he could reconsider. Once I had him in my mouth, he started to get into it, holding my head and thrusting. I let him push into my throat, and he came in about sixty seconds. I barely even tasted it!"

We laughed as she recounted her new personal speed record for bringing a guy off.

"I take it he didn't get you off in the chair after I announced my presence?"

"No," Amy pouted, "and it was just getting really good for me, too."

I was still clothed, and hugging my naked wife, when a fully dressed Marcus appeared in the doorway.

He stared at the floor and stammered, "I'm sorry, Randy. I shouldn't have done what I did."

Before he could continue, I said, "Don't apologize to me, Marcus. Tell Amy your sorry for leaving her downstairs before you took care of her needs."

"What?" He asked me, totally confused.

"Let me explain, Marcus. When you are intimate with a woman, it's very important to make sure her needs are taken care of too. I know that you are polite and considerate in social situations, and want to do the right thing. Now, Amy tells me that she gave you an orgasm with her mouth, but didn't achieve one herself. I am sure you didn't intend to leave Amy frustrated, did you?"

"What?" Marcus repeated, completely off balance, "No, of course not!"

I smiled, savoring my success in using Marcus's upbringing to guilt him about not fucking my wife until she had an orgasm. Realization at what I had done dawned on his face, and I could see the trace of a smile replacing his embarrassment.

Amy was right with me, and walked over to Marcus, taking his hand and pulling him after her. "I think you have some unfinished business to take care of with me in your room, mister," she teased.

He allowed her to pull him down the hall, and I changed and went downstairs to start dinner. I broiled salmon as I listened to the bed in the guest bedroom creaking and tapping the wall. As I finished the risotto to go with the salmon, I heard Marcus cry out, followed soon after by a similar cry from my wife.

A quick salad of romaine lettuce with homemade Caesar dressing completed dinner, just as Amy and Marcus emerged from upstairs. Both were dressed this time, and Amy looked radiant, with a wonderful glow to her skin and a satisfied smile.

Marcus was still acting uncertain, even as I kissed my wife and handed her a glass of Chardonnay. We sat down and ate dinner, talking about everything and anything, except what had just happened. By the end of the evening, Marcus was relaxed and we all said goodnight and turned in.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, Amy was in my arms, kissing my face and whispering, "That was the hottest fuck I have had since the first time with his brother, Jamal."

She pulled my clothes off, and told me what happened. "It was like a dam burst when I got him into the room. We both frantically undressed him, with me taking care of his pants, and him trying to unbutton his shirt. He finally pulled it over his head as I got his shorts and underwear to the floor.

As he stepped out of them, I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his hips. He carried me to the bed and laid me down on it. I let go of him to scoot back, and he followed me on all fours like a jungle cat. He had an erection already, so I spread my legs and pulled him down on me. He didn't waste any time, and pushed all the way into me with that long cock of his. It felt amazing.

I kept telling him how good he felt, and how much I enjoyed his cock. I told him to talk to me and tell me what he was feeling. I was using a little bit of my college psychology on him. If I got him to admit he was enjoying what we were doing, I figured that cognitive dissonance would keep him from feeling guilty about it afterward.

He told me he thought I was sexy, and enjoyed being with me. I told him that wasn't graphic enough. He said my breasts were wonderful, and my vagina felt good on his penis. I giggled and told him to try again, but without the clinical terms. He finally said my pussy felt amazing on his cock, and then he came in me. I was so close, I hugged him and told him I felt him spurting in me and I was going to cum. I begged him to repeat what he just said. When he did, I came too."

While Amy was recounting her adventure with Marcus, we were undressing and getting into bed. As she got to the part about talking dirty, I entered her.

"I could hear the two of you upstairs while I was making dinner. It drove me crazy to think about what you were doing while I was cooking. It reminded me of my business trip when I knew you were with Jamal."

Her pussy was very slippery, but nice and tight. Marcus didn't stretch her out like his brother, Jamal, did. I hooked my elbows under her knees and really pounded her. She kissed me frantically and had an orgasm. As she calmed down, I turned her over had entered her from behind.

"I bet his cock would fit really nice in your ass." I said as i pushed my thumb into it, using the cum that had leaked down her ass crack as lubricant. She reached back between her legs, and squeezed my balls.

"You would like that wouldn't you, Baby?" She asked. "Feeling his cock in my ass as you pumped my pussy."

That mental image pushed me over the edge, and I came. She let me rest against her back with my cock inside her as it deflated, and was finally forced out. She lay down on the bed and turned to me, as I laid down next to her and put my arms around her.

She kissed me tenderly for several minutes and held me close. I smiled at her, and played with her tits.

"Don't you want to go down on me?" She asked, hopefully.

I answered by sliding down her body, and crawling between her legs. Her pussy was red and puffy, but not gaping. "I didn't clean up earlier, but that was a while ago now. If it's too nasty, let me know and I will go wash up for you."

I answered by pressing my mouth to her distended labia and forcing my tongue inside her as far as I could. She gasped and grabbed my head, holding me in place. I knew that the nastiness of what I was doing was what made it so exciting for both of us.

She had an orgasm as I licked her, forcing out more of the cum that Marcus and I had deposited deep in her pussy. I continued to lick her until she said she couldn't take any more. I crawled back up alongside her and she pulled me into a passionate kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. I wasn't the only one who found the combined taste of our juices intoxicating.

She felt my renewed erection against her hip and smiled at me. "Your thumb felt really nice earlier. How about sliding your hard cock into my ass?" She rolled slightly away from me to present her backside, but continued to smile at me over her shoulder.

"I don't think you will need any more lube." She told me as I started to reach for the bedside stand. We had never tried anal without lube before, but her whole crotch was already wet and slippery.

I rubbed the head of my cock between her slick pussy lips, then pulled back and pressed the tip against her butthole. I felt her relax, and my cock slipped in easily for the first few inches. The extra friction from not having additional lubricant made her butt seem deliciously tight. I felt my cock surge and harden even more, and Amy moaned, "God, you feel huge. Go slow now."

I was spooning her from behind, so I pushed forward slowly but firmly as I held her hip in place with my hand. Amy reached down and rubbed her pussy, then spit in her hand and reached between her legs to rub the mucus on the remainder of my shaft.

She held her knee up in the air, and pulled on the cheek of her ass to open herself further. I pressed forward and slowly buried the rest of my cock in her rectum. I had never experienced a grip on my cock that was as hot and tight as she felt. We both groaned as I bottomed out.

"Oh FUCK you feel good in my ass!" Amy gasped.

She squeezed her breasts and nipples as I started to slide in and out of her slowly. The friction eased, and I was able to increase my pace. Amy was panting as I ass fucked her. She twisted her own nipples cruelly.

"Play with my clit!" She commanded. I started rubbing her nub with three fingers. She put her hand over mine and urged me to double both the pressure and speed of my assault. When I did, she went back to playing with her nipples.

"Shit, Randy, this is going to be a big one!" She grabbed a pillow and stuffed the corner in her mouth, then clamped down on it and gave out a muffled scream with her eyes squeezed shut. I continued to rub and fuck her as she bucked back against me. Her ass alternately squeezed and released my cock in time with the contractions of her orgasm.

I didn't think I was going to be able to cum again so soon, but watching her reaction made me feel like Superman, and I realized that I was close. She grabbed my hand and pulled it off her clit, but that just let me use it to grab her hip and thrust harder. My other hand was on her shoulder, and I used my leverage to pound her from behind.

She began to whimper, but she was repeating, "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." As I worked myself to the brink. Finally, I reached the tipping point, and began to squirt inside her. She grabbed the hand on her hip and crushed it, as she also orgasmed again, this time just from the anal stimulation.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." came out as one, long drawn out gasp. Her face relaxed, as did her rectum. I was now sliding in and out of a very slippery and loose opening.

I hugged her against me and told her I loved her. She murmured something incoherent, and we both fell asleep.

Chapter 30

I woke up to the alarm at 6:15 the next morning. My arms were still around Amy, and she hugged them to her as I tried to extract myself. I kissed her neck, her chin, then her ear, and whispered, "I have to go to work."

She mumbled grumpily, but let me go and curled around an extra pillow as I got up and made my way to the shower. As I washed myself, I recalled the previous evening, starting with her seduction of Marcus, and ending with my cock erupting in her wonderful ass. I had a nice erection by the time I got around to soaping it up, then Amy suddenly joined me in the shower.

"Uh uh," she told me as she saw me playing with myself. "Save that for me for tonight. I plan to see how many times I can make Marcus cum today, and then do the same with you when you get home."

"Damn, that sounds like fun."