Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was torn between arousal over Amy's wanton behavior and annoyance at her quick decision to fuck Brad. Despite her distrust of Brad and concerns about his relationship with Carol, she seemed eager to have sex with him whenever she had the chance.

Amy was tugging forcefully on Brad's erection as each tried to force their tongue deeper into the other's mouth. Brad hooked his elbows behind Amy's knees and levered her legs backwards. She rubbed the head of his cock between her slick pussy lips, and he lunged into her to the root of his cock, making her cry out, "Oh yeah, fuck me hard!"

My own cock was painfully erect, and it was suddenly engulfed in a warm, wet embrace as Carol took me in her mouth. She fondled my sack as she pushed me deeper into her mouth, not stopping until she had me down her throat with her tongue extended to my balls.

It was my turn to groan and weave my fingers into Carol's straight, black hair and let her talented mouth go to work on me. I stared at her gorgeous face and hot body as she sucked my cock. When she saw my attention return to her, her eyes crinkled at the corners with happiness. I had to smile back at her with the same affection.

I glanced back to Amy and saw that she was watching me and Carol. As Brad continued to fuck her, and said, "I think Brad is right. You two should both save yourselves for later today. Randy, you are not to cum until you are at the party tonight."

Brad looked at me with a smirk on his face to see how I would react to Amy topping me. My face was hot, and I almost told Amy to go to hell, but then I realized it might, indeed be a good idea if I held off until later, so I decided to play Amy's game.

"Yes, mistress." I replied with my own smirk.

Amy gave a delighted chuckle and turned her attention back to Brad. It looked like he was struggling to keep from cumming, so she pulled him into a kiss and whispered, "I'm so close, baby. Give me all you've got."

Brad went for broke, pounding her pussy and reaching his own release. He yelled, "Ah fuck!" as he started cumming, and his first spurt deep in Amy sent her into orgasm too.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fill me up." Amy said, starting down at their union and urging him to continue by hooking her heels behind his ass. Brad stroked her until she relaxed under him and laid her head back on the bed.

Carol had me close to my own orgasm, but I had promised Amy that I would hold off, so I pulled her up and kissed her, smelling my own musky, male scent on her breath. I enjoyed the feeling of her naked body, running my hands over her back and ass as we kissed. My erection was painfully hard and trapped against her tummy.

Carol groaned in frustration and said, "I am gonna lose my mind if I don't cum soon."

I hugged her and whispered, "I know how you feel. Your patience will be rewarded tonight, though."

Amy was watching me with Carol and said, "Brad, I think I better have you keep an eye on Randy for me at this party."

She turned to me and asked, "Baby, you don't mind doing what Brad tells you tonight, do you, since I won't be there to look out for you?"

Amy was watching my face closely, to see how I was going to react to her outrageous demand. I wondered what the fuck she was thinking, making Brad my master for the night when she didn't trust him with her friend Carol. It seemed like Brad brought out her dominant streak, and she had to outdo him when they were together.

Before I could respond, Amy clarified, "You are not to make Randy perform sex with other men there, do you understand, Brad? You may only guide him in how he interacts with the girls. And if Randy gives you a signal by blinking twice, you rescind the previous command you gave him with no questions or retribution. Would you do that for me?"

Brad was obviously happy with the prospect of having two subs at his command for the evening, and quickly assured Amy that he agreed to her request, but wisely added as long as I was also in agreement.

Everyone was waiting for my reaction, and Carol was hugging me with a worried look on her face. I wanted to make Amy happy, but I wasn't about to be loaned out to Brad as a public sex slave.

"I don't take commands delivered overtly. Brad can only give me discrete, non-verbal cues. I don't take any discipline from Brad either. If I say 'fuck you' to Brad at any point that means that the game is over. Other than that, I agree."

Carol sighed, as though she had been holding her breath. Amy gave me a happy smile and held her arms out for a hug, saying, "Thank you, baby. I love you so much."

Brad and Carol dressed and I showed them out after Amy told Carol to enjoy herself, and repeated that she could say no to anything she didn't want to do at the gangbang.

When I came back upstairs, Amy was still lying on the bed, and she was rubbing the head of the dildo between the lips of her messy cunt. She motioned for me to sit next to her, then leaned over to kiss me. As we kissed, she brought the dildo, smeared with cum, up to my face and began to run her tongue along the side of it.

"Mmmm, yummy! Open your mouth, baby," she commanded.

I let her slide the end of the dildo between my lips, and her breathing deepened as she watched me clean off the ersatz penis as I stared into her eyes. I pushed her hand away and leaned down to suck on her breasts. She ran her hands over my shoulders and urged me lower.

I grinned at her and asked, "What hon? You want me to kiss your belly?" As I moved down and kissed her taut stomach and flicked my tongue in her navel.

She laid back down and put her arms over her head with her eyes closed. I spread the lips of her pussy with my fingers and examined it. She was leaking Brad's cum and her whole crotch glistened with wetness.

"This is a mess! I better go get a washcloth and clean you up." I said.

Amy's eyes flew open and she gave a frustrated mewl as she looked at me pleadingly.

I laughed and pulled her knees up and apart so I had complete access. Then I licked her from anus to clit, dragging my tongue as deeply as I could through her meaty folds. She gasped and crossed her calves behind my back, mashing my face to her sex.

I chuckled as I cleaned her up, giving her another strong orgasm. I stopped when she pushed my head away and curled into the fetal position. I crawled behind her and put my arm around her.

"I'm sorry about topping you and giving you to Brad for tonight. You should just tell him 'fuck you' as soon as you get there and forget about it." she whispered contritely as I spooned her from behind.

"It's okay. I can't think of anything he will tell me to do to the girls that I wouldn't do anyway. I know you get off on asking me to do things with other guys, so I get that this is the ultimate turn on for you, giving me as a sub to another dom."

Amy turned to me and hugged me. "I don't know what I ever did to deserve you," she said with teary eyes. "I want you to have fun tonight, though."

"I'm pretty sure I will enjoy myself," I assured her, laughing at the irony of a wife worried about her husband not having fun without her at a gangbang. Amy got up and led me to the shower where we cleaned each other up. Of course, Amy teased me mercilessly, knowing I wasn't allowed to cum. I warned her that my balls would be navy blue if she didn't stop, and she doubled over with laughter. We dried off, and Amy dressed for work while I put on shorts and a tee shirt, then kissed her goodbye and left for the party.

Chapter 33

The party was being held in a suite at the nearby Embassy Suites hotel. I had a text telling me the room number, and when I got there, the door was blocked open with the security latch so people could let themselves in. I made a mental note to check that the door was latched before we got started. I could only imagine what a stranger who wandered into the wrong room would think when he found piles of bodies on the two queen beds.

Patrick and Annette were there, along with three other guys. As I greeted them, Jamal showed up and let himself in. Annette was laughing and flirting with the guys, and looked sexy as hell in a simple little sheath dress. I had a beer with Jamal to calm my nerves and told him about the visit from Carol and Brad earlier in the day.

He laughed at Amy's behavior and said I better get ready for a leather mask and ball gag, as that was likely the next step in our relationship. I assured him that I was not letting her lead me into bondage and fettishism, but I half wondered if he was right.

Brad and Carol walked in just as I explained to Jamal that Amy had loaned me to Brad as a sub for the evening. Brad had a backpack in his hand and made his way to Partrick to say hello. Carol made a beeline for me and, after she kissed Jamal hello, clung to me like a life preserver.

I whispered to her to relax, and she said she would be alright in a minute. I asked her if she wanted some wine, and she said she probably shouldn't mix it with the tab of Molly she took before she came. I was speechless, and stared at her with my mouth open.

"What? Oh don't worry, I will be fine." She said when she saw my expression. I had never seen her take anything stronger than a drink before, and asked her when she started using Ecstacy.

"I've done it a couple of times with Brad. It helps me relax and enjoy sex more, and takes away my fear of trying new things."

Jamal and I exchanged a look, but I refrained from expressing my concerns out loud.

Two more guys showed up, and Annette announced that the party was ready to start. She led Brad into the bedroom of the suite, and Patrick escorted Carol. I hung back using the excuse that I was going to make sure the door was latched, and called Amy on my cell phone.

When I told her what was going on, she was furious with Brad. She had dealt with E overdoses in the hospital before, but she assured me it was usually from users who took multiple pills. She said if Carol only took one she should be alright, but she wanted me to watch out for her because Ecstacy raises the user's pain threshold and increases risk taking behavior. She said to make sure that Carol didn't try rolling, taking additional doses to maintain or increase her high.

I said I would and she let me go. When I went into the bedroom, the girls were both naked already, and on their knees giving head to the other girl's guy.

Like the first party, the guys mostly stood around the beds and watched. Many of them had their pants and shirts off, and a few were naked. Brad caught my eye and dipped his head, which I took to mean 'get your clothes off'.

I was very pissed and conflicted about taking direction from him, but I also knew that my best chance to protect Carol was to be naked and able to stay close to her during the party. I took off my clothes and added them to a pile in the corner.

Carol sneaked her hand between her legs as she blew Patrick, but when Brad saw it he gave her a sharp smack on the ass. He looked at me and put his hand on the cheek he had just swatted. I got on my knees behind Carol and started rubbing her lower back and ass.

Carol felt me behind her had tried to rub her butt against my cock as Patrick told her he was about to come, in case she didn't want him to come in her mouth. After a quick glance at Brad, she kept sucking as Patrick orgasmed in her with a groan.

She cleaned Patrick off, and he rewarded her with a hug and a kiss. Carol got another visual signal from Brad and turned to me, giving me a hot, open mouth kiss with lots of tongue. Of course, the taste of Patrick's cum was still strong in her mouth, and she was sharing it with me at Brad's direction.

I looked in her eyes and could tell the Molly was kicking in. She put her mouth to my ear and said, "Brad told me I have to save you for last," then she giggled and stood up, walking over to Jamal.

Annette and Brad moved to the other bed and changed to doggy position, which allowed Brad to keep an eye on what Carol was doing. Annette had another guy in front of her, and was giving him head.

Carol pulled Jamal's underwear off, revealing his half hard erection. She gave a happy sigh as she stroked him with her hand, then leaned over and took him in her mouth until he was hard. She directed him to lay down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

I realized it was the first time that Carol and Jamal had fucked, and it was her first black lover too, as far as I knew. Carol hovered over his erection, rubbing it against her clit. She positioned him and sank down slowly until all 10 inches was deep inside her. In no time, she was riding him hard and getting vocal, which I didn't recall her being when I had been with her in the past.

"Fuck me with that big cock. God you feel good. Yeah, give it to me." She said as she fucked him.

An older guy with a fat erection of medium length climbed on the bed and stood above Jamal, Carol took his tool in her mouth and let him fuck her face roughly for a few minutes. This is what I worried about, that other guys would take their cue from how Brad treated Carol and get carried away with her.

If it bothered Carol, she didn't let on. She held his hips as he thrust forcefully into her mouth. The guy was apparently not satisfied with just a blow job and leaned down to say something to Carol. She grinned and nodded her head, and the guy crawled around behind her, straddling Jamal's legs.

Carol noticed me watching her and motioned for me to come closer. When I did, she kissed me and asked me if I was enjoying the show. I told her I was fine, and she should just make sure she was enjoying it. She said the more she was used, the more she enjoyed it, and I wondered how much of that was the drug talking.

The guy behind her was fingering her ass with some lube, and had her dilated with three digits. He replaced his fingers with the head of his cock and slowly pushed all the way into her. Carol groaned and dropped her head to my shoulder. I could see the guys cock in the crease of her ass from my vantage point, and his tool looked the diameter of a soda can.

She let the guy stroke deeply into her ass for a few minutes, then she let me go and leaned down to hug and kiss Jamal. He returned her kiss and she started grinding on his cock as the guy behind her tried to match her rhythm with his thrusts.

Jamal had incredible staying power, but the guy in her ass came in a few minutes from the intense sensation of double penetrating her. When he pulled out, another guy standing next to the bed climbed right behind Carol without speaking to her first.

This was a breach of the rules usually followed at these parties. Girls were supposed to agree to penetration in advance. I was about to say something but the guy already had his cock in Carol's gaping ass, and she didn't seem to mind.

I looked at the other bed and Annette was entertaining two guys in a similar configuration, and had a third guy in her mouth. Her thin, athletic body had a sexy sheen of perspiration on it and she seemed to really be enjoying herself too.

I heard a yelp from Carol, and looked back to see the guy behind her had taken his cock out of her ass and wedged it into her pussy alongside Jamal's massive tool. Carol put her hand on the guy's hip and said, "Yeah you motherfucker, tear that pussy up!"

One of the guys watching said, "Holy shit, look at her take both of them at once!" This drew most of the guys who weren't on the bed with Annette over to watch. Brad had finished with Annette, and was smiling at the scene as well.

Carol let them fuck her for several minutes, then started to cum and began bucking against them. She pulled too far up, squeezing them out of her stretched pussy, and took the opportunity to turn over and lay back on Jamal while guiding him into her ass. The other guy was stroking his cock and waiting for her to get situated. When she was fully impaled with Jamal in her butt, she nodded to him and he moved up to reenter her pussy.

The guy on top put Carol's legs over his shoulders, and he and Jamal stroked deeply into both holes, causing Carol to moan and lay limp between them. Then the guy in her pussy pulled out and started pushing into her ass alongside Jamal.

"Uh, wait a minute..." I said as the guy kept trying to squeeze his way into her. Carol gave another loud yelp as her sphincter gave up and stretched to allow him entry.

Carol just continued to stare at the guy slack jawed as he fucked her. He said, "Damn, I can't believe you can take both of us in your pussy and your ass."

It wasn't long before he too came, and slipped out of her rectum. She started rubbing her pussy as Jamal slowly rocked in and out of her ass from below with short strokes. He still hadn't cum, and apparently she was now too loose for his liking, because he lifted her off of him and turned her on the bed so he could kneel over her face and feed his cock into her mouth from above.

I quickly crawled between Carol's legs to keep another guy from going after her exposed ass or pussy while her mouth was full of Jamal. My face was inches from her ravaged holes, and I could see that the three men she had already taken on had done a number on her.

Neither guy who came in her had worn a condom, so she was leaking profusely, and her anus looked raw, while her pussy lips were purple and swollen. I knew I couldn't just lay there and cock block the other guys, but I wanted to give her a chance to recover, so I leaned down and kissed her pussy tenderly, then began cleaning her up with my mouth, avoiding the cum dripping from her butt as much as possible.

When she felt my tongue gently caressing her, she reached down with her left hand and stroked my head. I took my time and avoided her clit, until she started humping against my face and squirming to find my tongue. I let her center her sex on my mouth and I gently flicked the sides of her clit to avoid overstimulating her.

This worked to delay her orgasm, but when it did finally hit, she was wracked by strong contractions and twisted around under me until my mouth lost contact with her pussy and I just wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her.

The other effect of her orgasm was that she got more aggressive in her blowjob, and pulled on Jamal's hips as he thrust in her mouth, gagging when he went too deep, but urging him to cum. He finally did and she squeezed his cock as he spurted in her mouth, until he couldn't take the intense sensations and pushed her head away.

I was still laying on top of her legs as she sat up and said she needed to pee. Brad and I helped her off the bed and he followed her into the bathroom.

I looked over at Annette, and she was now on her back with a guy fucking her and another in her mouth. The guy fucking her came, and got up. She saw me watching out of the corner of her eye and winked at me. I went over and sat next to her, and she pulled the guy out of her mouth to say, "Would you like to be next?"

I grinned and climbed on top of her and she went back to blowing the guy. Her pussy was warm and wet, already cum in by at least two guys and it felt wonderful to my aching cock. The guy in Annette's mouth started to moan that he was going to cum, and Annette wanked him off until he came all over her face and into her open mouth.

He came a lot, and Annette's face was covered with his jizz. She used a wet wipe to clean up, then noticed that I was watching her. She licked her lips and pulled me close for a kiss, and I got to taste yet another guy's spunk as our tongues dueled.

I felt the bed sag as someone sat next to me. It was Carol, and she was wearing a strapon dildo. It was the kind that had a large cock pointing outward through the harness, and a smaller one that was inserted in her pussy.

I thought she was planning to take my place when I finished with Annette, but she leaned over and whispered, "Master has told me to peg you. Are you okay with that?"