Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette was close enough to hear her, and added, "If you want to, you can stay inside me while she does it Randy."

I should have anticipated that Brad would do something like this given the rule Amy gave him not to share me with another man. I glanced at Brad and he was watching to see my reaction. I wasn't worried about taking the dildo in my ass. I had already allowed Amy to peg me at home with her dildos, including the biggest one. I had a feeling Brad was trying to break me down and make me tell him to fuck off, and suddenly I wanted to show him he couldn't do it.

I nodded, and Carol hugged my shoulders as Annette smiled and stroked my face. Carol climbed behind me and I heard a murmur from the guys who were watching. They were probably anticipating Carol using the strapon on Annette and were surprised that I was going to receive it.

Annette spread her thighs wide so that I could lie on her with my legs spread, and Carol had room behind me. I was waiting to feel the tip of the dildo when instead I felt Carol's tongue rimming me and probing inside my ass. It felt wonderful, and my cock lurched in Annette's pussy. She and I went back to kissing as Carol continued to play with my ass.

I felt Carol get up on her knees, then she squirted lube around my butthole and worked it inside with two fingers. She withdrew those and leaned over my back, using one hand to support herself and the other to line up the dildo.

Annette reached down and spread the cheeks of my ass for Carol, who got the head of the dildo inside me and began to work the rest in slowly, I didn't have any pain, just a wonderful full feeling as she got it about halfway in. Carol asked how I was doing and I assured her that I was okay. Brad, who was watching from right next to us, must have gotten frustrated at her pace. He leaned over on the pretext of kissing Carol, and forcefully pushed her fully into me.

I grunted, but continued to fuck Annette and stare at her smiling, beautiful face. Carol whispered, "sorry" when Brad moved away and began to stroke in and out, giving me intense sensations in my ass and making my cock lurch. It took careful, measured movements, but the three of us settled into a rhythm of small thrusts that felt really good to me.

I muttered to my partners that I was about to cum, and Annette encouraged me with comments about how hard my cock was, and how good it felt inside her. If you're a guy and you have never had an orgasm while something big was stroked in and out of your ass, you can't appreciate how intense it is when you cum. My legs and arms were trembling as my orgasm crested, and when it released, I thought I might pass out.

Carol was right behind me, literally and in terms of her own orgasm, and she cried out as she came, her strokes became more like little spasms as she collapsed against my back.

I realized we were both crushing Annette and apologized. She laughed and told me not to worry. I got enough strength back to raise up on my elbows, and Carol slowly pulled out of me and sat back. She used wet wipes to clean me up and then extricated herself from the harness for the strapon.

I gave Annette a long, lingering kiss and whispered my thanks. She said, "Don't mention it, you sexy stud." I stood up, and another man who caught Annette's eye moved onto the bed.

Brad told Carol to lay back down on the other bed, and announced that she wanted as many guys to come on her face as could muster one more orgasm. In order to inspire us, he said, Carol was going to fist her ass and pussy simultaneously.

I could see apprehension on Carol's face as he spoke for her. I leaned close to her and said, "Now is the time to use your safe word if you need to. I will back you up, if you need me to."

Carol focused on my face, and seemed to relax when she saw my concern. "I have fisted my pussy and my ass separately," she said, " I just have never been able to get both fists in at once. I am pretty stretched out right now, though. I can probably do it."

The tone of her voice didn't carry much confidence, however.

She began with her left hand, pushing all four fingers into her own pussy up to the palm, and smiling as two guys began jacking off as they stood over her. The guys stared at her hand as she folded her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed deeper.

Brad grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted it over her hand. The extra slickness allowed her to push all the way in to the widest part of her fist. I couldn't believe how tightly stretched her labia looked, but Carol seemed okay as she slowly and patiently twisted her hand to force it deeper.

And then, it was all the way inside her, and she gave a little groan as the pressure on her outer lips eased. Several guys gave a little cheer as she succeeded, and one of the guys jerking off above her came, painting the right side of her face and neck.

I couldn't imagine how she was going to get her other fist in her ass with her pussy already stretched tight. I looked over at Annette, and she was now finished with her guys, and sitting on the side of her bed watching Carol along with everyone else.

I sat down next to Annette and whispered my concern about what Carol was going to try to do, keeping an eye on Brad as I confided in her. Annette listened, then looked down at her own hands and then said, "I have an idea."

She got up and went to a bag to retrieve a bottle, then laid down between Carol's legs, caressing the wrist that was buried in Carol's pussy.

"Hon, why don't you let me take care of the fisting, and you can help the guys who are trying to cum on your pretty face?" She said. Annette helped Carol gently ease her fist out, and that was when I noticed that Annette's hands were noticeably thinner than Carols.

I glanced to Brad to see his reaction, and he seemed indifferent to Annette's intervention. Annette squeezed the lubricant from the bottle she brought into one of her palms, and rubbed her hands together to coat both f them. She then gently eased her left hand into Carol's pussy.

I was relieved to see that it went in much easier than Carol's had. Now that Carol's hands were free, she was stroking the cocks gathered around her and teasing the guy's balls. Once Annette had her left hand in Carol's pussy, she began slowly working her right one into the girl's butt.

Carol began to moan as Annette's right hand went into her ass up to the widest part. Annette patiently twisted and stroked moving deeper with each gentle push. She reached the point where her fist was completely inside the outer opening, and she was working against the resistance of the tighter inner constriction.

It was beginning to look like she wasn't going to be able to take both fists, but then Annette leaned down and began licking Carol's clit, and Carol reacted by humping forcefully against her. During that process, Annette's right hand finally slipped all the way inside of Carol's gaping rectum, and Carol immediately came with a loud cry.

The guys cheered again and two guys jerking off above Carol came at the same time. One guy was so excited his spunk shot almost five feet and ended up on the belly of a guy standing on the other side of the bed.

Everybody laughed as the guy who received the errant cum shot jumped back like he had been electrocuted. Two more guys quickly filled the gap he left above Carol and added their spunk to her face.

Carol was painted with cum from her face to her chest. She was squinting out of one eye and smiling at Annette who was gently trying to extract her hands from the girl. I leaned over to make sure Carol was okay, and she pulled my face to hers, mashing her lips against mine and whimpering as she tried to get her tongue in my mouth. After my initial surprise, I relaxed and returned her kiss, getting cum smeared all over my own face.

When she let me go I sat back and Annette looked at us, laughing and saying, "I think both of you look sexy as hell, but you probably better shower before you leave."

Annette gave me a kiss on the mouth and then licked her lips, as I stood up and helped Carol off the bed. I led her to the bathroom and started the shower, and Carol laid her sticky head on my back and hugged me from behind.

Once we were together under the hot water, I gently cleaned her face with a cloth as she beamed up at me. We kissed again, and stood hugging under the warm torrent. She sighed and said, "Thank you for being here and making this so fun and exciting for me."

"You're welcome, baby," I murmured.

She kissed me again, and I realized I was getting another erection. Carol noticed it too and turned away from me, reaching between her legs to guide me into her from behind. Her pussy felt a little loose, but still wonderful as I gently stroked her. After several wonderful minutes of that, she pulled slightly away from me and lined me up with her butt. I pushed easily into her hot and loose rectum, and we both groaned at how good it felt.

"I am sorry about all of those embarrassing things that Brad made me do to you tonight."

"Don't worry," I replied, "they weren't that bad. I actually enjoyed when you pegged me with the strapon."

"I know what you mean. Anal sex is so amazing now that I am into it. You feel really good in my butt." she added.

I reached around her and gently stroked her clit as my cock expanded and erupted in her ass. She squeezed my hand as I came, and said, "I am glad I saved the best lover for last."

Chapter 34

After I got home that night and before I went to bed, I texted Amy and told her the party was over and Carol was fine. I awoke when Amy got in the next morning as she climbed into bed. She kissed me and thanked me for taking care of our friend, and said she wanted to hear the details but needed a few hours sleep beforehand, so I cuddled with her until she drifted off.

As her breathing grew slower and she softly began to snore, I realized that I wasn't going to get back to sleep, so I got up and had breakfast. I got a text from Carol, who also thanked me for going to the gangbang. She said Brad said thanks too, which kind of surprised me. My response was a set of emoticons that told her I enjoyed it too, which got a grin back from her.

The weather was nice, so I decided to go for a ride on my bike. There was a mixed use recreational trail behind our subdivision that wound through the city and out into the country for almost 30 miles. I left a note for Amy and set off towards downtown. There were a few people out when I started, running and walking their dogs. I went about 15 miles, enjoying the scenery, before I turned and headed home. The number of people on the trail had tripled by that time slowing me down, and it was almost three hours before I got back, just before noon.

I put my bike in the garage and entered the house. No one was downstairs, and I wondered if Amy and Marcus were still asleep. As I made my way to the master suite to take a shower, I heard voices in our bedroom. I paused in the hall outside our open bedroom door, out of sight of anyone within. I wasn't sure if Amy and Marcus might be having sex, but I knew it bothered him when I interrupted them, so I stopped and listened.

"She was pretty upset." I heard Marcus say.

"I would have been too!" Amy replied. "I will ask Randy about it when he gets back from his ride."

I wasn't sure who 'she' was, but I figured the conversation I was overhearing was not pillow talk, so I walked into the room.

Amy and Marcus were sitting on the bed, more or less clothed. Amy had on panties and a tee shirt, and Marcus was wearing shorts and a wife beater. I smiled at both of them as they turned towards me.

"What's up, who was upset?" I asked.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Amy asked with a smile. I just replied that I didn't want to interrupt anything, so I paused briefly before I came in and overheard the end of their conversation.

Marcus said that Alex had shown up at the bar the previous night, asking questions about where Jamal was, and what he was up to. Since he didn't know, he answered honestly, and she left. He tried to text Jamal from work to let him know that Alex was looking for him, but got no answer, so he decided to stop by his brother's condo after work to let him know.

When he reached the door to the condo, he heard Alex and Jamal arguing inside, so he left without knocking.

"Did Alex know Jamal was going to the gangbang?" Amy asked me rather pointedly.

"No." I replied. Then I told her and Marcus about the discussion I had with Jamal before the party.

Amy sighed and shook her head. I looked at Marcus to see his reaction to knowing that his brother and I participated in the gangbang. I figured that he might seize on the opportunity to use the trouble between Jamal and Alex as an argument against open relationships, but he surprised me.

"I think Jamal and Alex are in love and don't even know it." He said, then he got up off the bed. "I have to get into work to prep for the afternoon crowd."

"Why don't you take Marcus in and then check on Alex?" Amy suggested to me.

"Let me grab a quick shower." I said to Marcus, as I peeled off my bike shorts and jersey.

After I got ready, I kissed Amy goodbye and drove Marcus downtown to the bar to drop him off. From there I headed over to Alex's apartment.

I went to her door and knocked, "Alex? It's Randy." I called out.

After several minutes, I heard someone behind the door. "Randy?"

"Yeah, I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by and say hi."

"Um, just a minute."

Footsteps receded and I wondered what Alex was doing. She had never been shy about letting me in before. I glanced at my watch and noted that it was after 1 pm.

She returned several minutes later and opened the door. She looked gorgeous in a long tee shirt, with her hair mussed and no makeup, like she just got out of bed. She gave me a smile and a quick peck on the cheek, then I noticed a young man in jeans with no shirt or shoes standing in the background.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have called first. I can come back later." I said.

"No, it's fine. This is Matias. He is a fellow grad student from Barcelona."

I shook the young man's hand, noting that he was taller, younger and more good looking than me. He seemed unsure of what to make of me, however, so I smiled and explained that my wife and I were friends of Alex's, to put him at ease.

"Nice to meet you, Randy." He said. "No worries, I have to get going anyway."

I was going to repeat my offer to come back later, but Alex quickly offered to help Matias find his shoes as he pulled on a tee shirt. There were an uncomfortable few minutes as Alex and Matias awkwardly said goodby, followed by a kiss that Alex broke off first.

I shook the young man's hand again as Alex shepherded him to the door. He pulled her into the hallway and kissed her again, and this time she didn't break it off as quickly, murmuring that she would call him later.

I hid a smile as she came back in and shut the door, and again apologized for barging in on her.

Alex put her hand on her face and laughed. "No, really Randy, thank you! You rescued me."

She came to me and gave me a fierce hug, then kissed me passionately.

"Matias seems very nice." I offered.

Alex laughed and hugged me again. She explained that they had a class together at the university, and he had been hitting on her all semester. She confessed that she had an argument with Jamal the previous night, and sent out a booty call to Matias out of spite. He had come over and she let him fuck all of the anger out of her. The problem was that she couldn't get him to leave.

"I know about the argument." I said. "Marcus told me he came to Jamal's place after work last night and heard the two of you. Amy and I were worried, so that's why I came over."

"Well, it finally got Matias to get dressed and leave!" Alex said with obvious relief.

We sat on the couch and Alex put her head on my shoulder. I asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I guess so. What am I going to do with Jamal?" She asked, looking up at my face.

"You know where he was yesterday, I take it? And you probably know that I was there too. I'm sorry that we upset you. What do you want out of the relationship with Jamal? I replied.

Alex considered the question for a few minutes. "I don't know anymore. I thought I was just in a casual relationship with him, but when he is with other women, it is starting to bother me."

"You should let Amy know then. I am sure she will stop having sex with Jamal if it upsets you."

"Actually, it's not a problem when I am with him with other women, like when we party with you and Amy, it's more the idea that he needs to be with other women without me. I explained that to him, and his argument was that we were both invited to the gangbang, but I chose not to go."

"I understand. It was outside of your comfort zone. Everybody has boundaries. Relationships only work if a person feels that their partner respects those boundaries."

Alex considered what I said, and asked, "What about you, Randy? What are your boundaries? You seem willing to do anything that Amy asks of you. Doesn't any of it ever bother you?"

It was my turn to examine my relationship with Amy. It was true that some of the things she did bothered me, at least at first. I told Alex that I really didn't understand why I let Amy push me into areas that made me initially uncomfortable. It reminded me of asking Carol the same question about her relationship with Brad. I told her that I felt like Amy knew where my hard limits were, and was careful not to push me past them. In that way, we were perfectly matched.

"I think it is part of the submissive personality. I actually get a sense of empowerment from knowing that I am pleasing Amy in ways that many people couldn't understand and wouldn't enjoy. I like it when she tests me, and I think she instinctively knows the kind of tests that I will find pleasurable," I admitted.

"Maybe that's what I need," Alex joked, "a handsome, thoughtful sub of my own to make me happy."

I laughed, "You need to start by being more assertive. If you were tired of Matias hanging around, you should have told him to get dressed and go do your grocery shopping. But seriously, in any relationship you have to tell your partner what you want, and if they can't provide it, you need to be strong enough to admit that it's not going to work, and look elsewhere."

Alex smiled, "You're right. Thanks for stopping by and talking to me."

"See how easy that is?" I said. "Just by the tone of your voice I know you want me to leave now."

Alex laughed and hugged me again, protesting that she didn't mean that at all. I told her I had to get going anyway, but asked her to call me if she needed anything. She saw me to the door and I left after kissing her one more time.

When I got home, Amy was just about to head out the door. She was taking an evening shift to transition back to a normal schedule for the following week. I updated her on the situation with Alex and Jamal, and she thanked me for checking on Alex.

I did the grocery shopping, and made myself a salad and a steak on the grill for dinner. I had just finished cleaning up the dishes when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and found Jamal standing there, looking dejected.

"Alex just broke up with me." He said.