Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she ignored me and continued with the mouth fucking. I could feel an approaching orgasm and said urgently, "Anne please stop, I'm nearly coming." I tried to get my cock out of her mouth but she held on to it firmly until I grabbed her head and pushed her away.

She leaned back looking upset and said, "Why did you stop me? What was I doing wrong?"

I said gently, "Anne my sweetheart you're weren't doing anything wrong. Everything you were doing was absolutely fine but you saw what happened the last time. I don't want to come in your mouth."

"Why not?"

For some seconds I was lost for words because she actually meant it. She was willing for me to come in her mouth. Was it to give herself pleasure or was she just trying to please me? I thought about it for a few moments and then said, "Because it's not right."

"Not right? Not right for you or not right for me?"

"Not right for you."

She looked at me defiantly and asked, "What would give you the most pleasure, coming into some tissues or coming in my mouth? I'm sure it wouldn't poison me."

I struggled to find an answer. My cock was now completely flaccid again and I wanted to go home and think about it. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her gently. "I don't want you to do anything that might disgust you just to please me."

She shook her head vigorously and said, "Nothing you could ever ask me to do would disgust me. If it gives you pleasure then it will also give me pleasure."

I murmured softly, "I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have a girlfriend like you. Let's call it a night and when I get into bed I'm going to wank my brains out just thinking about you."

She said, "Okay and I'm going to wank my brains out thinking about you. I'm going to think about sucking your cock because I was really enjoying it."

The evening should have finished right there but it didn't.

I was in bed by eleven and then the phone rang. My mother answered it and called up, "Kevin it's some girl called Anne for you." She added disapprovingly, "It's a bit late to be receiving calls at this time of night."

I picked up my phone and waited until I heard the click as my mother replaced her receiver. Then I said urgently, "Anne what the hell are you doing calling me at this time of night, are you crazy?"

She answered, "Well thank you and it's really nice to talk to you. I was phoning to say that I've just had an orgasm thinking about sucking your cock and when you came it didn't disgust me. But you're obviously not interested so good night," and the phone went dead.

******************************

Three years later we were married. During our engagement I was away at university quite a lot but when I was home we had sex whenever possible. I still had the same old banger so it was usually in the back seat. We rarely had sex with full penetration because we were both scared that she would get pregnant even though I always wore a condom. In those days having babies out of wedlock was considered shameful.

I started working for a stockbroking firm and Anne was secretary to the chairman of a successful company. We were both earning good salaries and bought a modest house in suburbia.

Prior to our honeymoon she went to a birth control clinic and they said she was okay for a diaphragm. The pill was not freely available so it was either a cervical cap or condoms. However when she got home she told me that she had got wet when the nurse was probing about. No female had ever messed around with her pussy before so it was a new experience.

Neither of us gave it much importance at the time and assumed it to have been caused by unintentional stimuli. It never occurred to either of us that she might be bi-sexual. We went on our honeymoon and fucked our brains out in the comforting knowledge that the diaphragm would do its job.

As far as sex at home was concerned we tried every position imaginable and role-played a lot. We enjoyed masturbating together and in particular relating erotic tales while we were doing it. I would do most of the story-telling that usually involved her having clandestine sex with a stranger. It excited both of us and we never regarded it as cheating because it was only make-believe.

It never occurred to us that one day we might do it for real.

The fantasies often took place in the lounge. When she felt horny she would say, "Tell me a story." We would sit in opposite armchairs and she would take off her panties then open her legs and lean back with closed eyes.

I would dream up an erotic tale and start to whisper something like, "You're sitting in the window seat of an aeroplane flying at night and there's a good looking man in the seat beside you. You're dozing when suddenly you feel his hand on your knee. You're shocked and scared to move so you pretend to be asleep, but he knows that you're really awake. Now he's easing up your dress and sliding his hand gently between your knees. You're frightened but it's exciting and your heart is thumping. You think, "I must be crazy letting him do this," but you can feel your pussy getting wet and you can't stop yourself from opening your legs invitingly.

He's slipping his hand inside your panties and you can hardly breathe with excitement. He's putting his fingers inside your drenched crevice and you struggle not to scream with excitement. Now he's taken out his cock and he's putting your hand on it. He wants you to wank him."

While I was talking I would be watching her as she masturbated. She would be just as excited as if it was really happening and her pussy would become a sopping crimson gash. I would be masturbating slowly so that I timed it to come when she did.

As she got closer to her orgasm, she would dip the fingers of her left hand deep inside at the same time rubbing her clitoris with the other hand. Sometimes it would seem so real to her she would take over the fantasy. Her voice would be breathless as she gasped, "I'm wanking his hard cock and it's huge. He's stroking my clit and I'm going to come soon. I'm wanking him faster now and he's just put some tissues over his cock. He's started to come because I can feel his cock jerking and now his hot sperm is dripping onto my hand. Oh God, I'm coming too."

Her body would arch from the chair and her crimson slit would be so drenched there would be an audible wet sound as she frantically rubbed it. She would stop breathing for several seconds and then give a long shuddering groan as barbs of exquisite agony pierced her body. Finally she would collapse back into the chair and all would be quiet.

I would also have a huge orgasm because watching my wife enjoying an illicit sexual experience, albeit make-believe, was a huge turn-on for me.

After a minute or so she would open her eyes and giggle, "Did you enjoy that because I certainly did. I couldn't believe the size of that guy's cock." Then she would scamper over to my chair and pepper my face with kisses, always adding, "But it wasn't as big or as nice as yours. You have the best cock in the world."

On one occasion she came home and said, "I've been feeling so horny all day I actually started fingering myself under the desk but I didn't want to come until I was with you. A new kid has started in the mail room and he's only eighteen and really cute. I imagined trapping him in the stationery cupboard and getting his dick out. He's not very tall so it would probably be quite small, but I would like to suck it and make him come. So after dinner make up a story about the mail boy because I want to have a really good wank."

We usually had a glass of wine each during the meal and then take the bottle into the lounge and drink the rest of it. We would get mellow and sometimes a bit more. We both enjoyed cooking so whoever got home first would start preparing a meal.

So after dinner I made up a story that she sucked off the mail boy but first she let him play with her pussy. I embellished it to make it as sexy as possible and she had a big orgasm. When she recovered she said, "The dirty devil, and I thought he was an innocent young lad. My pussy certainly wasn't the first one he's played with. The kids today are really depraved."

******************************

Then came the turning point in our lives.

Pornography was difficult to obtain but a work colleague lent me some films and I bought a projector. We settled excitedly in the lounge with plenty of wine available and the films started to roll. The plots were so bad we were giggling most of the time although there were some horny bits. The men all had tattoos and the women were fucked by the window cleaner, the milkman or any man who happened to knock at the door. The only sound was the whirring of the projector.

Then came a scene with two females dressed unconvincingly as schoolgirls. In no time they were going down on each other with close-ups of their respective pussies. Homosexuality although legal among consenting adults was mostly thought to apply only to men because lesbians were generally regarded as a myth.

Anne and I were sitting side by side on the same sofa when suddenly I saw her cross one leg over the other. I stole a glance sideways and she was staring intently at the screen. I knew that if ever she got a wet pussy in an awkward situation she would cross her legs and that way she could control the situation.

She was staring wide-eyed at the screen and gently rocking her loose foot. That was another sign that she was aroused because she told me that by rocking her foot and squeezing her thighs together she could sometimes achieve a secret little orgasm.

When the film ended she immediately wriggled onto my lap and said breathlessly, "Quick, wank me off." I put my hand between her bare thighs and had hardly touched her pussy before she came groaningly with her head buried into my neck. I started to remove my hand but she said, "Don't stop, I want to come again." She was certainly capable of multiple orgasms but never two as close together as that.

When she recovered she lifted her head and gave an embarrassed giggle. She looked sheepish and said, "I'm sorry about that but I got really horny. Would you like me to wank you off?"

I replied, "Not right now, I'm more interested in what got you so horny."

She answered much too casually, "Oh I don't know, it was probably a lot of things."

"Like what?"

We never kept secrets from each other no matter how intimate and I knew she would tell me. It was the unbreakable bond between us.

She lowered her head and kissed my shoulder, at the same time mumbling something which I didn't hear. I said, "I can't understand what you're saying." With her head still buried in my shoulder she mumbled again so I said, "I still can't hear you."

She lifted head and shouted, "I got horny when those females were licking each other's pussies. Did you hear that alright?"

I started to laugh and she clambered off my lap and stood facing me with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. She growled menacingly, "Don't you laugh at me you prick. If you don't stop sniggering I'll kick you in the balls."

I knew it was no idle threat so I closed my legs immediately. I demanded, "Why are you being so fucking aggressive? You just came twice in rapid succession so something turned you on. I don't give a shit what it was as long as it gave you pleasure. You can get horny watching two camels fucking as far as I care."

Her expression softened and she got down on her knees and shuffled towards me. She put her arms around the back of my legs and lowered her forehead to my lap. She mumbled, "I was embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? I've often had a wank thinking about two women licking each other's pussies and it didn't embarrass me."

She lifted her head and said interestedly, "Have you? You've never told me."

"Well it must have slipped my mind but let's talk about you. I would like to know if you have ever masturbated thinking about two females licking each other's pussies. Or more to the point, another female licking yours. No, let's explore the whole fantasy. Have you ever masturbated while thinking about licking another women's cunt. You have ten seconds to reply before I file for divorce."

"Yes."

"Yes to which charge?"

"All of them."

I arose and walked to the end of the lounge and then turned around. I clasped my fingers together in front of me and said in a sombre tone, "Your Honour is there any point in wasting taxpayers' money by continuing with this sordid case? The defendant has pleaded guilty to all charges and should be thrashed on her bare buttocks with a thin whippy cane."

She immediately rose to her feet and said, "Your Honour, while I accept such punishment as I long as I can say when I've had enough, may I remind the court that the prosecutor himself has admitted to fantasising about a depraved sexual act between two females. As punishment I suggest a woman with huge buttocks should sit on his face."

When we had become serious again we sat in silence during which time a succession of erotic images tumbled through my mind. I was the first to break the silence with, "Well, would you like to have another woman go down on you for real?" I waited anxiously for her answer.

She stared at me expressionlessly for several seconds and then replied quietly, "I would like to try it once just to see what it would be like. But what about you? Where would you be?"

"Watching and wanking."

"Oh I see. So this is not really just about me. As this seems to be a come clean session, have you ever wanked while thinking about a woman licking my pussy?"

"Often." There didn't seem much point in lying about it if I really wanted it to happen. "If it turns us both on then it must be okay. We've often fantasised about another man fucking you so I wouldn't regard a sexual encounter with a woman to be a threat to our marriage."

Another silence ensued until I said, "Well?"

"Shut up, I'm thinking about it. How would we go about it; put an ad in The Times?"

"My dear girl, the less respectable bookstands have smutty publications on the top shelf for such a purpose. Horny individuals, homosexuals and swingers advertise using box numbers."

"How do you know?"

"I bought one."

She looked startled and exclaimed, "Well this evening is becoming an absolute revelation. I've learned more about you in the last ten minutes than in the previous three years. I thought we had an agreement not to keep secrets from each other and now I learn that you've been wanking off in the office toilet with a dirty magazine on your lap."

"How many times have you wanked off in the office toilet?"

"That's not the point. When I wank off in the office toilet I don't need a dirty book to make me come because I'm an intelligent person with a fertile imagination."

I snorted with laughter. I got down on my knees and shuffled across to her chair and rested my arms in her lap. "You're a sexy, gorgeous, horny, beautiful girl and I'm the luckiest guy in the world." I waited while she absorbed the compliments and then asked, "Well are we going to do it or not? If you say no then I'll never mention it again."

"Now that you've put the idea in my head of course we're going to do it."

"Oh so it wasn't there before?"

"Then it was just fantasy and it honestly never crossed my mind that it might become reality. But now I want to do it for real. So go and get your smutty magazine from wherever you've hidden it."

******************************

It didn't take us long to decipher that WLTM was an abbreviation for "would like to meet" and GSOH meant "good sense of humour." Everyone was either honest, sincere or genuine and lots of them were fun loving and adventurous. We acquired a magazine each and sat in silence trying to be the first to strike gold.

I was just beginning to wonder if the world was populated entirely by cross-dressers and butch-fems when Anne said quietly, "Stop looking."

I glanced up sharply and she continued, "Slim bi-curious twenty year old would like to meet fun loving youngish couple to broaden outlook. Staffordshire."

"Has she mentioned anything about pussy licking?"

She fixed me with a menacing gaze and said, "Are you taking this seriously or not?"

"Sorry, I was just trying to lighten the mood. Is there a box number?"

"No we're going to communicate by carrier pigeon. Of course there's a fucking box number you moron. Sometimes I wonder how you manage to hold down your job. Okay there's no point in dilly-dallying in case somebody else snaps her up. Go and get those photos of us in San Sebastian. I'll send her the one with us on the beach with me topless and you with a bulge in your trunks."

During the next few days we masturbated more that we fucked. Now that we'd admitted that a lesbian relationship excited both of us, Anne regularly wanted me make up stories about her and another female. I insisted that she also describe her own fantasies partly because it turned me on but mainly because I wanted to know what turned her on. Inevitably most of the story-telling fell to me because she said it was more exciting when she didn't know what was going to happen.

Five days later I arrived home from the office to find her sitting in the lounge with an open bottle of wine beside her. A considerable amount of it was missing and her glass was half empty. We never drank until dinner so I said, "What's all this about?"

Silently she handed me a photograph and I found myself looking at a cute blonde standing somewhere in the sun. I turned it over and all that was written was, "WLTM. Will contact you."

In a tremulous voice Anne said, "You'll have to cook because I'm ever so slightly smashed."

I felt a bubble of laughter rising but I managed to keep a straight face. As seriously as I could manage I enquired, "Why are you so drunk?"

She answered, "Because I'm shit scared that's why. Suppose she doesn't fancy me."

"Then I'll fuck her."

I realised immediately that it was an ill-placed remark so I hastened to add, "Just joking of course. How could she help but fancy you? Anyone with one eye would fancy you. Even I fancy you sometimes." She was still looking terrified and as my clumsy humour was not helping I decided to shut up.

I filled myself a glass of wine and sat down beside her. "My sweet sexy girl, you are an absolute stunner in anybody's book and you are obviously not thinking very clearly. If she didn't fancy you why do you think she wrote WLTM, unless of course it was me that she fancied."

Before I could take it back she growled, "If you don't stop making stupid fucking jokes I'm going to smash this bottle over your head. To be rejected by a man would be bad enough because men will fuck anything that moves, but to be rejected by another woman..."

Two days later we were relaxing after dinner when the phone rang. I was closest so I picked it up and quoted our number. There was silence so I said, "Hello." I could hear someone breathing and repeated, "Hello."

Then a quiet voice asked, "May I speak to Anne please?"

I said, "Sure, who is that?"

"Penny."

I enquired, "Penny?", and then the realisation hit me. Anne jerked upright as if electrocuted and I started jabbing my finger frantically at the phone while mouthing, "It's her."

Anne grabbed her full glass and downed it in one gulp and then beckoned furiously for me to get out of the chair. We swapped seats and I saw her take a deep breath. She turned her head away to clear her throat with a quiet cough before saying brightly, "Hi Penny how are you?" and then, "I'm really good thank you. Yes that was Kevin...I know I'm sorry about that. He's a bit slow witted but all the intelligent ones have been taken. So when are we going to meet?"

Her eyes widened and she said, "Sure that would be great. If it's difficult to talk right now I understand. I'll meet you at the station and I'm really looking forward to it. Bye."

123456...9