Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's getting off his seat and onto his knees. Why is he doing that? He's shuffling to the front of you and reaching up for your panties. He's trying to take them off so you lift you bottom and allow him to slide them down to your ankles. Does he just want to see your naked cunt? But he's putting his face between your thighs and he's going to tongue you.

You want to scream with excitement and you look desperately around but nobody seems to be aware of the drama. You sink lower in your seat with your thighs wide apart and wait impatiently for his tongue. He's starting to lick your slippery cunt and..."

Anne's fingers were now moving urgently and she gasped, "Fuck, he's making me come." As the exquisite sensations began, she lifted her bottom and thrust her pelvis forward. Her fingers were rubbing furiously against her gaping slit and she was groaning repetitively, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as waves of exquisite pain racked her body.

Finally the pleasure began to ebb away and she settled back in her chair while massaging her pussy with the palm of her hand. As always she opened her eyes to look at me with a sheepish grin. She gave a giggle and said, "Wow I was really into that one. God it felt so naughty allowing that him to lick my pussy."

She scampered across to climb onto my lap and threw her arms around my neck. She gave me a long wet kiss and then drew back. Her eyes were shining when she said, "You tell such exciting stories. I think you actually hypnotise me because I believe that it's really happening. I'm both frightened and excited but somewhere in my mind I know that you're close by and watching and I feel safe. I don't know how you manage to dream up such erotic fantasies. You have a disgustingly filthy mind I'm pleased to say."

She looked down at the crumpled tissues on my lap and asked, "I see you came alright."

I kissed her gently on the forehead and replied, "Yes I did. You are the sexiest girl in the world and nothing excites me more than watching you off your head in an erotic fantasy especially when it's with another man. It's only make-believe but I know that you're enjoying it and that is what gives me such pleasure."

She said, "I love you so much." Then she asked, "Does it ever make you jealous?"

"Well sort of but it's part of the pleasure. I know that sounds a bit weird."

We were both silent for a while but I knew eventually she would say it. She whispered softly, "What if it was for real?"

I chose my words carefully. "Well that depends. Let me first ask you a question. How would feel watching me fuck another female?"

"I'd scratch her eyes out." Then she laughed and said, "I know I'm a bitch sometimes but if you love me as much as I love you then you can fuck any female in the whole wide world," but she added, "Except than horny cow at number thirty-seven."

"Why not her?"

"Because she'd enjoy it and I couldn't bear that."

I laughed and asked, "Why don't you like her?"

"It's the way she struts around always preening herself. I believe she thinks she's Marylyn Monroe with her peroxide blonde hair. I bet the hairs around her fanny are black."

"They're brown actually."

She reached up and gently slapped my face with, "Don't you dare ever fuck her."

I said truthfully, "Nobody could love anyone more than I love you and if you promise you will still love me afterwards then I would enjoy watching you with another guy's cock inside you."

We remained silent for a few minutes while we contemplated my confession. Anne was the first to speak. "I'm trying to imagine how I'd feel watching you put your cock into another woman's pussy."

"Well obviously I wouldn't enjoy it and do it only if you insisted."

Suddenly she sat up and said, "Wait a minute. I've just realised that all the stories you make up are always about me. And all the stories that I tell are also about me. Never once have you made up a story about you fucking someone else."

"I know and that's because I didn't think it would make you come. I only think up stories that will make us both come."

With a quizzical expression she asked, "But surely you have a wank sometimes thinking about fucking someone else don't you?"

"Not really. If ever I do it on my own, which isn't very often, I mostly think about another guy fucking you and you having a huge orgasm."

She remained looking directly at me with a surprised expression. "Do you really?" I nodded my head slowly and she said, "You never cease to amaze me."

She settled down in my lap again and another long silence ensued. Suddenly she sat upright and announced decisively, "Okay I want to be fucked by another man, preferably with a big cock, and only as long as you are there."

She continued in an officious voice, "And furthermore, you have my permission to fuck another women of any colour, shape or size as long as I am there." She finished triumphantly with, "How's that?"

"May I have it in writing? Only for the divorce proceedings of course."

She tightened her arms around me and growled, "You ain't never going to divorce me. I'd fucking kill you if you tried."

******************************

So it was back to the contact magazines again. We had one each; not that there was much point in my having one because all decisions would be made by her. So I just thumbed through the pages with fascinated interest at the diverse availability of sexual deviation.

While I was wasting my time, Anne would be encircling various entries, making notes on the side and generally being efficient.

On one occasion she barked at me, "Any colour preference?"

"Don't care."

"I've decided on Asian, Indian maybe."

"Then why fucking ask?"

"Because I'm trying to organise things so that we both have an exciting sexual experience. But as usual you are just sitting there scratching your balls."

"Not you're not. You're organising things so that you get fucked by whoever you want to be fucked by, even if I finish up with his grandmother."

She dissolved into helpless laughter and crossed the room to cuddle and kiss me. She buried her face in my shoulder and said, "I love you so much, sometimes I get frightened."

"Frightened about what?"

She murmured, "I don't know, just frightened. Hold me close."

I decided not to delve too deeply so I held her close and rocked her as if she were a child. Soon she said brightly, "Okay I feel better now; back to work."

Finally after many days of research she announced, "Right listen to this: Young Indian couple, bi and straight, would welcome similar English couple for friendship and fun. Staffordshire. What do you think?"

"Well the first question that comes to mind is which one is bi and which one is straight?"

"Oh don't be stupid, if he wants to fuck you who's going to fuck me?"

That made sense but I persisted with, "What does 'fun' mean?"

She buried her head in her hands and with exaggerated patience answered, "Scrabble, Monopoly or maybe they're into Morris dancing. We'll take a couple of packs of cards just in case."

"So we'll be the ones travelling then?"

She raised her voice and shouted, "Are you fucking deaf? They said, "Would welcome." If it was the other way around they would have said, "Would like to be welcomed." Jesus Christ, it's like talking to a six year old."

We sent them photos of us taken at the golf club's annual dinner with me in a dinner jacket and Anne wearing a chic cocktail dress.

Then we received their photos. Indian women are among the most beautiful creatures on the planet and she was no exception. She was absolutely stunning and even I thought the guy was good looking. They wore traditional costume; she in a sari and he wearing a long white embroidered jacket to below his knees with leg coverings that looked like floppy pantaloons. Both outfits looked expensive. Their names were Reshma and Sandeep and looked to be in their early twenties.

Anne said doubtfully, "Wow they look amazing, shall we say we're not well and too ill to travel?"

I was made of sterner stuff and replied, "Absolutely no way. You are a gorgeously attractive sexy female and if I were gay I would like to fuck myself. Let's see how they take to our photos."

When their response arrived it was almost grovelling. "Please honour us with your company. We eagerly offer our humble home to enjoy your presence. Please accept our invitation and we pray for time to pass quickly."

Anne looked at me in wonderment and said, "Are they serious?"

I replied, "Well he probably posted it as soon as he saw your picture and before she reminded him, "Don't forget to tell those English peasants to fuck off."

Neither of us could take Friday off so it meant leaving on a Saturday for one and a half days of wicked pleasure. The day arrived and we were both quiet and nervous as we packed. What do you pack for a weekend of sex? Pyjamas and a nighty seemed superfluous so our luggage consisted of a couple of changes of clothes and very little else. Anne took a shoulder bag which presumably contained some spare panties and the usual mysterious female things. She said, "We ought to take a present or something."

I had heard somewhere that Indian men regarded whiskey as special so I took a bottle of Chivas Regal that I had been saving. Anne bought some perfume. She wouldn't tell me how much it cost.

We departed at one-thirty and spoke very little on the way other than for me to remind her that kissing Asians was taboo. We had just reached the outskirts of Wolverhampton when she said abruptly, "Pull into that service station." I swerved to the inside lane and a motorist who was close behind informed me via his horn that he was unimpressed with my driving. I gave him the finger.

I pulled into the car park and asked, "What is it now?"

She looked at me anxiously and said, "Is this really a good idea?"

I echoed her question, "Is this a good idea? We've just driven ninety miles so that you can be fucked by the Maharaja of Bloxwich and now you're asking if it's a good idea. Why does that not surprise me?"

She replied, "Well you saw them, they look like a couple of film stars."

"Well let's just ask for their autographs and fuck off home again." I sighed deeply and continued, "Look my sweet girl, we are a good looking, well educated, middle class couple. We should be charging them premium rates not wondering if we're good enough.

I'm damned if I'm turning back now. So in the immortal words of Admiral Horatio Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar, "Okay men let's go fuck 'em," well that's what he meant anyway."

It was three-thirty when we arrived at our destination and although not exactly Millionaire's Row it was clearly a salubrious area. We found ourselves looking at a large detached house surrounded by high spiked railings between regularly spaced brick pillars. All the spikes had gold painted tips and on top of each pillar was a white lion's head.

The double iron gates opened conveniently as I nosed into them and I drove up to the house. The front door opened and there stood our hosts.

They were wearing western style clothes and both looked as good in the flesh as they had in their photos. I lugged our case out of the boot and gestured for Anne to proceed me to the front door. As we arrived at the threshold they both took a couple of paces backwards and bowed with their palms together. He said, "You are most welcome Anne and Kevin." I offered my hand and he shook it firmly.

Reshma approached me. She was about the same height as Anne and very slim but with a couple of nice bulges in the right places. She was wearing black slacks with a buttoned white blouse and lots of thin jangly gold bracelets. Her black hair was shining and swept tightly back and her complexion was without a blemish. She was wearing bright red lipstick and her large dark eyes were compelling. In short, she was an absolute knock-out.

She raised her face to me and I held out my hand. She stepped back in surprise and said, "How very formal. Are we going to have an English weekend?"

I felt stupid and started to mumble, "Sorry, I thought kissing was...," and tailed off in embarrassment.

She laughed and said, "That is only in public, it is perfectly acceptable in private. So would you like to kiss me or shall we just remain platonic?"

I asked, "What's the opposite of platonic?"

With a smile she stood on tiptoes and whispered close to my ear, "Sexual."

I put my arms around her to prevent her from moving away and whispered in return, "I'll choose that one please."

Her face appeared in front of me again and her soft lips closed over mine. The kiss lingered and I felt her hand slide down and gently caress the outside of where she expected my penis to be. She terminated the kiss and looking into my eyes whispered, "Since I have seen your photograph I have been a very naughty girl in private. I am impatient for my sinful dreams to come true."

I took a deep breath. We'd been there only five minutes and she was already exceeding the speed limit. I turned to Anne for support but to my surprise she and Sandeep had disappeared.

She saw my expression and said, "They will be washing after your journey."

I asked incredulously, "They?"

She looked perplexed and answered, "Well it is only polite for Sandeep to assist her. Do you not help each other to be clean?"

I replied, "Not always." In truth the only time we ever got into the shower together was when one or the other was feeling horny.

I handed over the bags containing our gifts and she thanked me without even peering inside to see what they were.

We were still standing in the hallway when she clasped her hand over her mouth in horror. She exclaimed, "Please forgive my ignorant manners. I have been so excited by your arrival that I am forgetting to be the good host. Come, it is time to wash you."

She took my arm but I turned and looked at the case which was still on the floor. She noticed and said casually, "Just leave it." She placed the bag with the booze and perfume beside it.

As she pulled me towards the stairs, a young Indian girl suddenly appeared from nowhere and grabbed the case. She was not very tall but extremely pretty with boyish short hair and looked to be about nineteen. The case wasn't all that heavy but having come from old fashioned stock I was not prepared to see a slightly built female lugging it around. I turned to take it from her but Reshma said sharply, "No you must not."

She continued pulling me in the direction of the staircase and the last view I had of the girl was of her wrestling both the case and our gift bag up the stairs one step at a time.

When we were out of earshot I enquired, "The girl?"

She replied, "She is from poor family but shows intelligence so we are providing better education and teaching civilised manners. Those of us who are blessed have duty to help less privileged ones." Listening to her explanation I wondered what a couple of horny landlords, one of whom was bi, accepted as tuition fees.

The bathroom was bigger than our lounge and I gazed around in awe. There was a sauna large enough for four people and a similar sized shower. There were two exercise machines, a set of weights and a couple of padded benches presumable for massage. The tiled walls were decorated with murals of naked angels in erotic poses. I was surprised that there was only one bath but it was double-size. For an abode that presumably housed just two people, the bathroom was excessive.

Anne and Sandeep were both naked in the shower. He had a lean body but was quite muscular and looked exceedingly fit. I was relieved to see that his flaccid penis, although more than adequate, was not going to humiliate me. Anne was standing motionless and he was wearing woolly mittens while he lathered her. She looked at me with a bewildered expression and humped her shoulders in a silent question.

As if she were scolding a child, Reshma said sharply, "Kevin why are you standing there? Please remove your clothes because the valuable time is being wasted." I turned and she was naked and in the process of donning a rubbery cap. She had a slim but athletic figure and her firm breasts were proportional to her size with dark prominent nipples. Her abundant pubic hair was unkempt.

There was hardly much point in being embarrassed so I undressed. As she pushed me impatiently towards the shower the little Indian girl suddenly appeared. She gathered up the four piles of clothes and left the bathroom with them.

Reshma unhooked a hose and doused me with warm water. She also wore sheepskin mittens and began to lather me with foaming jell. Anne was in the process of being rinsed and as we glanced at each other, she raised her hand to her mouth in a silent giggle.

Reshma was working efficiently to ensure that every inch of my body received her attention. When she came to my flaccid penis, she rested it carefully in the palm of one woolly hand and wiped carefully and gently with the other. Her intention was to wash me and that was exactly what she did. The whole experience was non-erotic.

When she was satisfied that I was clean and properly rinsed, we stepped from the shower and she began to dry me. I reached for the pile of towels with the purpose of returning the service but she knocked my hand away and snapped irritably, "What are you doing? You are the guest and I am the host."

Anne and Sandeep had disappeared and I had not noticed how they had been dressed, but that question was answered when she opened a cupboard and handed me a white bathrobe. She donned one herself and said in a satisfied tone, "We are now ready to enjoy your English presence." She handed me a pair of sandals but she remained bare footed as she took my hand and led me from the bathroom.

We descended the stairs and entered a spacious lounge that was expensively furnished Indian style. There were several luxuriously deep armchairs and a four-seated sofa. The carpet was rich in autumn colours and the pile was so deep Reshma's bare feet disappeared into it.

Anne and Sandeep were both wearing white robes and he was also bare footed. There was a bottle of Dom Pérignon in a cooler. He arose immediately with a smile and said, "At last we are all prepared, but first we must enjoy the champagne. It is forbidden for us to drink alcohol so it will give us greater pleasure."

I looked around and said, "Your house is very beautiful and you are both so young." I thought that was a clever way of asking how they could afford it.

He said, "My father is successful business man."

"May I ask his business?"

He replied, "He has ladies' and gentlemen's clothing shops, many in fact. He was one of the first to arrive from India and I believe you might say pioneer. I stayed home for university education and have been here only two years. Reshma and I married in India."

I was relieved to hear that it was not loan-sharking, prostitution or drugs. However, it explained how they lived in such opulence.

We all sat in separate chairs and sipped our champagne. Reshma sat opposite me with one leg crossed and slowly swinging her bare foot. She had not attempted to reapply any makeup after the shower but still looked stunning. Smilingly she asked, "This is your first time is it not?"

I answered, "Not exactly."

"Perhaps then your first time with another couple?"

"That is correct, and you?"

She sipped her champagne before answering, "It is our first time to make the advertisement."

"I don't understand."

She paused and sipped from her glass again as if carefully considering her answer. "The others have been Indian and not always eager, so it is exciting for us to know that you wish us to enjoy each other."

Her answer was slightly chilling and I dared not look at Anne. If the others had not been enthusiastic then it suggested that neither had they been willing.

1...34567...9