Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have sensed my reaction because she continued hastily, "Please do not misunderstand and we have not stolen anyone.

In our country there are many cultures and some will only obey. The servants will always stay at a lower level than the master. If he sits in a chair, they will sit on floor. If he sits on the floor, they will lie prostrate. If he were to lie on the floor they would leave the house to lie in the dirt outside. It would be impossible for him to persuade them otherwise because it is the way they are born and always will be."

I was still feeling nervous and insisted, "That doesn't answer my question."

She glanced across to Sandeep and he shrugged his shoulders. She looked back to me and said, "I hope that this will not displease you." She paused before continuing, "If we tell them to come here they will come. If we instruct them to remove their clothing they will do so. If Sandeep has sex with the women, the man may not like it but he will say nothing. Some men find it enjoyable.

Our pleasure is to see how they behave. It is amusing to observe a lowly young woman with a handsome man's linga inside her trying to conceal her pleasure. It amuses us to observe a naked man attempting to hide his hardness while watching his wife have sex with another man. If I taste a woman's yoni, knowing that her husband is present she will struggle to not display her excitement. No one is beaten or tortured, it is just a game we play."

She looked anxious as she continued, "I have told you because you have insisted and we wish to be honest. If you now think less of us and it spoils our time together then I will have misery."

I looked at Anne who shrugged her shoulders and said, "As long as there are no bodies buried in the back garden."

Both our hosts laughed, perhaps in some relief.

A leisurely hour of chat passed until Sandeep announced, "Come, it is nearly time to eat but first we must dress you."

They grabbed our hands and tugged us out of the room and back up the stairs. We were hauled into the master bedroom that was as large as the lounge and which was dominated by a massive four-poster bed.

They slid back the doors of two separate wardrobes and both were packed to capacity. Each extended the full length of one wall. They stood aside triumphantly and Anne gasped, "My God, is this one of your father's shops?"

Both removed their robes in dramatic fashion and tossed them away high into the air. Sandeep stared at us in disbelief and cried, "Why are you standing like the stuffed dummies? Come along, off, off." He emphasised the commands with urgent movements of his hands. They were both behaving like excited children and Anne and I laughed at their infectious pleasure.

When we were all disrobed, Sandeep took me to his wardrobe. He looked my naked body up and down with his chin cupped in deep thought and I felt no discomfort from his gaze. He said with complete conviction, "I am the genius of fashion. When I have clothed you, you will pine the rest of your life for me to dress you every day."

For the next twenty minutes one garment followed another until he stood back and exclaimed triumphantly, "Yes."

He led me to a mirror and I gazed at my reflection with a naked man standing beside me. I was wearing a sherwani that reached to below my knees. It was midnight blue with an intricately embroidered pattern. Underneath I had close fitting black satin trousers and dark blue sandals. It looked and felt wonderful and probably cost a fortune.

Sandeep was waiting anxiously for my verdict and I delivered it in a strident voice. "Pay attention everyone." I posed dramatically and announced, "Am I not magnificent? Those who deny it will be struck down by a celestial bolt of lightning for uttering evil lies."

Sandeep clapped his hands with glee and danced around in a circle causing his penis to flap up and down. The two girls also applauded and Anne said, "That would cause a stir in Woodland Close, you look almost handsome." I turned away with a disdainful expression and she coughed loudly followed by, "Excuse me. Thank you for noticing how I am dressed."

I turned back hurriedly and she was wearing a purple full length garment that was slinky fitting around the hips but flared at the lower limbs. Underneath where it slanted from one shoulder to below the other a dark red blouse was visible. She was holding the attached train away from her body and I could see that the entire garment was intricately patterned with gold thread. She was wearing purple sandals.

I said truthfully, "It's absolutely beautiful. I'll see if I can hire one next time we go somewhere nice."

When all of us were dressed we returned to the lower floor and were led into the dining room.

In keeping with everything else, the magnificent dining table could have seated a dozen people and on it was a mixed spread of food. In those days Indian restaurants were sparse in the south of England so their cuisine was unfamiliar to us.

Reshma said, "Now before we eat I am aware that English people have the delicate tongue and some of this food will bring water from your eyes. So the chef has also prepared some English food which he informs me is shepherds' pie. He promises that he is using only the freshly caught shepherds." She exploded into giggles at her own joke and it took some time to regain her composure. We waited patiently.

She carried on, "Now here we have the problem. So that we all taste the same to each other, I have sampled the shepherds' pie," she giggled again, "but it tastes like the wood dust. So the choice that we are making is that we all eat English food and our Indian tummies will make growling noises, or you eat real food and Sandeep and I will wipe dry your eyes when we are close to each other."

Anne said defiantly, "You don't frighten me so bring it on." She added as a precaution, "But if you could direct me to something that is below lead-melting point then I will be grateful, otherwise I may have to sleep in the toilet."

Reshma began to ladle food from one particular bowl and said, "This we give to babies and chef is asking why he bothered. Taste it and tell me your opinion."

Anne swallowed a spoonful and said, "Phew, and this is mild?" She panted with an open mouth before saying, "Okay I can live with this."

There was no way I was going to cringe so I tasted it and said, "It's no problem for me." It was actually delicious even though a little fiery. Midway through the meal I noticed Anne looking down and shaking silently. I enquired, "What are you giggling about?"

She looked up and spluttered, "I was laughing at the trickle of sweat running down the side of your face. So tell me Desperate Dan, how are you coping?"

The meal over, we retired to the lounge and relaxed. The little Indian girl appeared with pots of tea and bowed with her palms together before retreating again. The time was seven-thirty.

The main lighting was off and the room was lit only by candles encased in coloured glass bowls around the room. There were things smouldering in trays and the air was heady with perfumed smoke. Soft Indian music drifted from somewhere.

We each sat in a comfortable chair with the guys facing the girls some six paces apart. Reshma sat opposite me. The silence was heavy with tension as we waited for someone to make a move.

Anne shocked me by speaking first. In a surprisingly calm voice she said, "You look nervous Sandeep, do I frighten you?"

I could not believe my ears and I stared at her in amazement. She was relaxing low in the soft cushions with legs out-stretched and her ankles crossed. She had removed her sandals and was slowly wriggling her bare toes.

Sandeep replied, "I am a little nervous but you do not frighten me. It is just that I am in awe of your English presence.

She continued in the same calm tone, "When you were washing my naked body you were not at all aroused."

He looked appalled. "Please dear lady it would have been vulgar. I was merely assisting the ablutions of an honoured guest. I was your servant not your lover."

She ignored his answer and unexpectedly changed the subject. "Tell me, what is considered to be sexual politeness within your culture. Is the word fuck acceptable? Are there words that are offensive to either of you? Let's start with a woman's vagina. We call it a pussy, cunt, muff, minge, twat, snatch, there many names for it. We mostly call it a pussy and cunt only when we are being coarse. So if I ever use the C word you will know that I am exceptionally aroused."

I was in shock as I listened to this complete stranger who was posing as my wife. What the hell had they put in the tea?

As I attempted to gather my confused thoughts he was replying, "Nothing from your sweet lips would ever offend me. We call it a yoni and some other rude names in our own language but pussy sounds nice. I believe a pussy is a cat animal and cats enjoy being stroked. Do all English pussies like to be stroked?"

Now we were definitely getting somewhere.

Just when I thought the festivities were about to begin, she changed the subject yet again with, "Sandeep do you know how to get rid of pubic hair?" He shook his head. She protruded her tongue and spat. The three of them laughed uproariously but I was in shock. Had an alien from another planet taken over her body? I'd never told her that joke.

I was feeling decidedly left out of it when Reshma exclaimed, "Kevin, you must be the animal tamer. Where is the English reserve that we have been led to believe? How did you capture this tigress?"

The answer that came immediately to mind was, "It's not really her, she's been taken over by an evil force," but Reshma spoke again. "So Kevin, tell us the English names for your manhood. The common Indian term is linga."

I re-focussed my mind and replied, "Cock seem to be the most popular but there are others such as, rod, dick, chopper, dongler, prick, although that can also be an insulting term, one-eyed trouser snake; how many do you want?

"Just tell me what to call it."

"I don't really care. You can call it Mister Magoo if you like."

The girls started laughing but Sandeep clapped his hands together and commanded, "Stop, we must all stop the hilarity. I have prepared myself for this erotic pleasure for many days but it is becoming the Benny Hill show. Cease the merriment immediately and behave like proper sinful people."

The three of us fell chokingly silent, Reshma with her hand clapped over her mouth and Anne holding a cushion to her face.

The heavily perfumed silence returned and in the flickering shadowy light I waited nervously. Would Anne continue to be in control?

She spoke softly. "Sandeep, I am over here and you are over there. I'm going to take off this beautiful garment and I would like you to remove whatever it is that you are wearing. Then there is a decision to be made. Do I come to you, do you come to me or do we meet in the middle?"

He was unbuttoning his jacket as he replied, "Sweet lady, let us advance with utter slowness to each other but also with eager anticipation. When the ripest fruit has been plucked, one must savour it with one's eyes before gorging upon its delicious flesh."

Anne stood up and wriggled her body. The garment began to fall but she teasingly delayed its descent with her fingertips before allowing it to slither to her ankles. She removed her blouse and sensuously lifted first one foot and then the other to step naked from the crumpled heap.

As if on a catwalk and placing each foot carefully in line, she took three slow paces towards Sandeep. He also took three paces until they faced each other, both naked and a few inches apart.

She was proud of her body and when she raised her hands and locked her fingers behind her neck, her full breasts tightened and thrust forward. It was a shameless display of confidence and a brazen invitation.

He lowered his head and slowly sucked one prominent nipple into his mouth. Her body shivered and in the tense silence her indrawn gasp was audible. With reluctance he allowed the stiff nodule to slip from his lips and moved to the other one. Again her shuddering sigh was the only sound.

She parted her fingers and lowered her hands to place them around his neck. Lifting her right leg, she curled her foot behind him and then looking directly into his eyes, rubbed her heel slowly and sensuously against the back of his calf.

Reshma scampered across and wriggled onto my lap. With her lips close to my ear she whispered, "It is exciting is it not? I like the watching. Does it also give you sinful pleasure?"

The opportunity of observing an erotic situation involving my wife with another man had never previously arisen so I was not sure how I felt. I was about to see the woman I loved in the act of giving herself to another man who was about to explore her most intimate femininity. I felt a twinge of jealousy but it was also intensely exciting and I could not drag my eyes away. I became aware that I was acquiring an erection.

In the uncertain light, Anne's pale body against his dark skin was a startling contrast. Her foot was still behind him and it had caused her thighs to part. They were still gazing into each other's eyes when his hand slowly began to descend. His fingers tips were barely grazing her and they paused to gently pluck at her silky floss before disappearing beneath the dark archway. Her head tilted back and deep from her throat came a tremulous moan.

Reshma was watching intently and took my hand to slip it under her sari. She guided it between her open thighs and her pussy was gaping and very wet. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Welcome to my divine passage. As you can feel, I am enjoying the naughtiness with excited pleasure. You may bring me to satisfaction when the time is right and I will do the same for you."

I quickly unbuttoned the sherwani and as she pulled down the top of my pantaloons my throbbing member burst forth and stood erect. She gripped it and whispered, "It is excitingly solid and with pleasing thickness. It is by no means a disappointment. I will politely introduce it to my yoni at a later time. Will it please you if we provide each other satisfaction in this manner?"

I replied, "It will please me."

She reached out to grab a napkin from the coffee tray and whispered, "Please advise me when your fountain is ready to flow, I am wearing a very expensive garment."

Sandeep and Anne had sunk to their knees and he gently tipped her sideways and then released her. She lay on her back in the luxurious pile with her knees up and her feet flat to the carpet. He shuffled around until he was directly in front and gently prised her knees apart. In the subdued light I saw his head go slowly down and there was a pause before she gasped, "Oh God."

I was stroking Reshma's drenched slit but my mind was not fully on the job. As Anne's excitement intensified so my fingers must have moved faster because suddenly Reshma seized my wrist and gasped urgently, "Please you must pause or my fireworks will explode too early."

She took some deep breaths and then whispered in a hurt tone, "I am wishing for your full attention please. It is me you are pleasuring not your lady wife." She took some more breaths before continuing, "I am now restored and you may commence again but only with the same thoughtful consideration that I am giving you. We are trying to time our pleasure to be with theirs, so are we both understanding that?"

I realised that the reason that I had not approached an orgasm was because she had been holding my penis firmly without rubbing it. She must have been waiting for the right moment.

I muttered sheepishly, "I'm sorry. You might be used to seeing your husband having sex with someone else but this is a new experience for me."

She whispered firmly, "You are forgiven but I forgive you only this once. You may continue watching of course, but please remember that it is this lady's part upon which you have your fingers."

She was such a sweet girl and so comically serious I found it difficult to conceal my amusement. She responded immediately with, "It is not laugh making. I do not have merriment at the same time as sexual pleasure, they are entirely separate enjoyments. Now please continue with the same appropriate consideration for me or I will sit in another chair."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently. I said, "You are so wonderful."

Her eyes softened and she took my hand and placed it back under her sari while at the same time making vigorous pointing gestures towards the other two.

I returned my attention to the couple on the floor. Anne was still lying on her back and Sandeep was giving her pussy his full attention. Suddenly he moved into a sitting position with his legs straight forward and both together. He reached and lifted her bodily to sit astride him just above his knees. It took a lot of strength to do that. She was now sitting on his legs with her pussy just inches from his dark erect penis.

For the first time I saw her expression and from her eyes and demeanour I could see that she was helplessly in the grip of sexual greed. She began to shuffle towards his stiff rod but he held his palms forward and stopped her. She raised her eyes to him with a questioning expression and made another attempt but again he prevented her. Then I heard her whisper, "Please."

He had wanted her to beg and that is what she had done. He removed his palms and she shuffled forward to grip his penis while at the same time raising her body to insert it into her sopping crevice.

She was pressed up against him and still in a semi-raised position when she looked towards me and her expression was desperate. It seemed almost apologetic but at the same time one of hopeless surrender before she looked away and sank slowly onto his rigid staff.

He remained motionless and I guessed that his teasing was going too far because I heard her hiss, "Fuck me you bastard or I'll gouge your eyes out." Knowing her as I do, I remember thinking at the time that he had better hurry up and fuck her or spend the rest of his life carrying a white stick.

From his sitting position it was difficult for him to be active so he rolled her sideways while still remaining connected until she was on her back with her legs wide apart and he was on his knees. He began with slow penetrations and Reshma and I had a perfect view of his brown penis dilating the crimson wet folds with every deliberate entry. Each time his rigid piston intruded to its fullest extent he paused before withdrawing slowly. Gradually the downward thrusting became firmer.

He was fucking her with slow but powerful penetrations and each time his member entered her it forced from her lips a breathless gasp. He slowly increased his tempo and his thrusting became shorter and less forceful. His cock was glistening with her juices and she was making continual whimpering sounds.

I had been trying to caress Reshma's sopping crevice at a steady pace but she started to make urgent movements for me to go faster. Until then she had just been gripping my penis tightly but now she began to rub up and down. As she became more excited her stroking became jerky and I guessed that she losing the rhythm because she was getting close. Irregular though her stimulations were, I whispered hoarsely, "Get the cloth ready."

Sandeep's penetrations were now frenzied and suddenly Anne lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He reached down and lifted her bodily from the carpet to hold her suspended like a doll as he pounded his cock into her.

Suddenly his head tilted back. He growled like a wild beast and stopped completely. There was a pause and then he thrust his cock into her with three savage penetrations. Anne shrieked, "Jesus," and her body jerked like a rag doll. I felt Reshma's hot cunt pulsate and she gave a shuddering gasp. My cock jerked in her hand as my seed spurted into the enveloping napkin.

1...456789