Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To do this day I have never learned what the correct answer should have been and whenever I ask, all I receive in reply is the unfathomable conundrum: "If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you."

Well I don't know so she has never told me.

Having all achieved satisfactory orgasms, the three of us settled in separate chairs to recover. Anne suddenly announced, "Would anybody like coffee?"

Penny replied, "That would be nice," and I agreed.

So Anne instructed, "Go and make some Kevin."

Now that was a surprise because she always made the coffee. She likes it weaker than I do and as we only ever made filtered coffee it had to be her way or no way at all.

I must have hesitated because she chivvied me with, "Well don't just sit there, go and make some coffee."

While I was in the kitchen trying to remember how many spoons-full she liked I wondered why I was standing there and not her. I came to the conclusion that it was because the whole sexual adventure had been arranged primarily for her pleasure and not mine. She was probably already regretting having agreed to the blow job especially as Penny had achieved her own orgasm while doing it.

I therefore decided that it was imperative that I concealed my desire to fuck Penny at the first opportunity lest it became apparent that I actually wanted to. That made sense to me at the time.

The rest of the evening was spent in idle chat and it was only just after ten when Anne announced imperiously, "Okay everyone it's time for bed." It was certainly early to retire but nobody expected that it was for the purpose of sleeping.

Naturally I was third in line for the shower and when I entered the bedroom they were already snuggling together. I always slept on the right side of the bed but I observed that Penny was already on the extreme left and that placed Anne in the middle. So I climbed in and surveyed Anne's back with disappointment.

They were wrapped in each other's arms and kissing continuously and then it started. First was the scolding, "Stop it you bad girl," followed by, "Please let me," and then, "How many fingers are you using?" This was followed by the pleading whisper, "Don't keep stopping just as I'm coming," and the giggling response, "I like teasing you."

Eventually I was relieved to hear a violent exhalation of breath that signified that satisfaction had been achieved by someone. Immediately afterwards it was followed by more audible kissing and the whispered, "Now do it to me."

I realised that it was not going to be my night so I decided to retire to the other bedroom and leave them to it. I made use of some more tissues before finally drifting off to sleep.

I was awake a seven and decided to get up. On the way to the bathroom I passed the door of the main bedroom and peered inside. They were both curled away from each other on opposite sides of the bed which I found surprising.

I made coffee and soon had some bacon sizzling. I entered the bedroom with two mugs of steaming coffee and called out cheerfully, "Wakey, wakey sexy girls."

They both stirred reluctantly and sat up knuckling the sleep from their eyes. I perched on the edge of the bed and gazed at two pairs of naked breasts that would have graced the centre page of any men's magazine.

I directed my question to Penny when I asked, "How did you sleep?"

She replied, "Eventually."

Anne added wearily, "Be a darling and get some moisturising cream from the bathroom cabinet otherwise I won't be able to sit down today."

I shook my head while tutting disapprovingly and said, "There are nice things waiting to be eaten downstairs when you've both unscrambled your minds."

I threw a jar of Nivea on the bed before descending the stairs.

Penny was the first to arrive looking surprisingly fresh. She was bare footed and wearing a flimsy blue smock. She came straight to me and her eyes were bright when she stood on tiptoe and kissed me fully on the lips. It was a kiss that lingered longer than I expected while her eyes remained fixed into my mine. I wanted to hug her but I just put my hands lightly on her shoulders. Then she turned away and with a cheeky smile flipped up the hem of her smock to show naked buttocks. She was definitely making a statement.

Although Anne and I had an ultra-modernistic attitude towards sex and loved each other because of it, if ever she caught me cheating she would have sawn off my testicles with a rusty breadknife.

Therefore I needed to assess the situation very carefully. Anne was in the process of achieving a sexual fantasy and I was being co-operative in the extreme. There was no denying that I had enjoyed a blowjob of unsurpassed quality, but was I expected to regard that merely as a fringe benefit and be grateful?

She was bisexual and enjoying the best of both worlds whereas I am straight but admittedly blown away when observing her in a lesbian clinch. I am sure it would be the same for most straight guys because we are all voyeurs. A fuck is a fuck whereas catching a glimpse of even one's own wife secretly masturbating is a huge turn-on.

We were all sitting around the breakfast table when I was faced with a difficult decision. I felt bare toes wriggle against my ankle. What was I supposed to do? Acknowledge the invitation by not moving my foot or take it away and risk offending her? I decided to leave it there.

Anne looked tired and was not very communicative whereas Penny chatted breezily non-stop. She said she would normally have been in church at that time and she didn't give a damn that she wasn't. Her parents would have a fit if they knew where she was and if only her boyfriend could see her now. Every few minutes her toes would creep back to remind me that she was still interested.

We retired to the lounge with our coffee and sat in the same equilateral triangle. I stared fixedly between the two of them lest it appeared that I was favouring one rather that the other.

Anne was back in charge again and we waited obediently to hear her briefing. She announced officiously, "It's too early on a Sunday morning to close the curtains so I think we'll go for a stroll in the park and then have a pub lunch. It's chilly outside so wrap up everyone. Oh and bring your cheque card Kevin." In those days a cheque card guaranteed a cheque for a maximum of twenty five pounds.

Incidentally you will have observed that it was not "Our cheque card," or even, "The cheque card." We had a joint account for running the home but we also had separate personal accounts. So it looked like lunch was going to be on me.

We took some bread and fed the ducks and wandered around aimlessly until it was time to enter the warm smoky atmosphere of our local pub. Interested eyebrows were raised as we pushed through the noisy throng and to satisfy their curiosity I announced audibly, "Cousin."

There immediately followed a succession of raucous comments from those who had left their wives at home. Such as, "I wish she was my cousin," and "Come and sit on Uncle Ted's knee little girl and I'll tell you a story."

Penny was radiant with excitement and said, "This is the first time I've been in a proper pub with real people. Girls in my village are considered loose if they enter a pub without a chaperone and when I've been in ours with my parents, everyone stops talking because he's the vicar."

The girls drank wine and I had a pint. We ordered the special which posed as beef casserole and drank more wine and beer. A young barman brought the food to our table and revisited an excessive number of times to check that all was satisfactory. Anne and I exchanged amused glances because the staff were not usually that attentive.

We arrived home again just after three and settled down in mellow comfort. I tried to avoid looking in Penny's direction because I was aware that her gaze was mostly directed at me. The wine had put Anne in a boisterous mood and she enquired loudly, "How about some D,I,Y?"

Penny looked perplexed and asked, "What's D,I,Y?"

"Do it yourself," Anne answered in a surprised tone, "doesn't everyone call it that?"

Penny was still looking puzzled so Anne said, "Load the video recorder Kevin."

By surreptitious means we had acquired some pornographic cassettes and by that time we proudly owned an early colour television. Anne closed the curtains and dimmed the lights but before she sat down she reached under her skirt. She was slightly unsteady as she dropped her panties to her ankles and then kicked them towards me. She giggled when I ducked as they flew over my head. I was grateful that the third glass of wine had mellowed her earlier austere mood.

She turned to Penny and instructed, "Knickers off my girl," and sat down heavily in her chair. She raised her bottom to haul her dress up to her waist and flopped down again with her legs apart in an ungainly posture.

Penny had refused a third glass of wine and stood up to remove her panties and place them neatly over the back of her chair. She lowered herself into the chair in a kneeling position and sat on her haunches.

Anne raised an imperious forefinger and commanded, "Roll 'em Maestro."

We were selective in our choice of porn because the early stuff was aimed exclusively at male audiences. A lot of it required my careful editing and I spent hours splicing and joining magnetic tape. The crap was discarded and there remained a compilation of horny bits, albeit with some confusing and disjointed plots.

The first scene involved a coloured guy and a white girl. She was a pretty brunette with excessively large breasts for her height. They were both fully clothed on a bed and she was in the process of lowering his zipper. He was a good looking guy but he had not won the part because of his engaging smile. As she extracted his ebony and fully erect member, I heard Penny whisper, "Wow."

There followed five minutes of close-up cock sucking during which time they gradually discarded their clothes. Then the positions were reversed and he gave an efficient demonstration of pussy licking to the accompaniment of her continuous pleas for him to hurry up and fuck her.

Big cocks turned Anne on and particularly black ones. She was already lying low in her chair with her legs wide apart and stroking her pussy. Suddenly she moaned despairingly, "Oh fuck I'm coming," and her body twisted in silent spasms before she settled down again with a deep sigh.

I looked across to Penny and although she was staring intently at the screen, she was still kneeling with her hands resting on her thighs. The scene proceeded with the guy fucking the girl and eventually ejaculating over her breasts. Suddenly the scene changed unexpectedly to the inside of a convent dormitory with lots of scantily clad girls. I had not mastered the art of a fade-in.

There were several pretty girls involved and all wore flimsy night attire. The plot was not difficult to fathom as there had clearly been a new arrival. She was sweet and innocent but the remainder of the girls were intent on corrupting her. While she sat on her bed nervously clutching her folded knees, they gathered menacingly around and demanded to see her pussy. She refused so they forcibly stripped her and spread her prostrate on the bed. With girls holding her arms and legs fully extended in all directions, a pillow was shoved under her buttocks and one by one they took turns to violate her pussy with their tongues and fingers.

At first she protested desperately with flooding tears, but gradually her despair became lascivious pleasure ending with a screaming orgasm as she squirted copious amounts of glistening fluid from her gaping orifice.

I had seen it before so I sneakily watched Penny instead. It was when the aggressors began to force their attention on the poor girl that she began to show interest. Whether she was wishing to be the victim or one of assailants I had no idea. I sensed her glancing in my direction but I appeared to be keeping my eyes on the screen and she was unaware that I was peeping out of the corner of my eye.

Her dress was covering her thighs so at first she began to caress herself through the material but then she lifted the hem and her fingers disappeared between her open thighs and began to move.

To my surprise she suddenly left her chair and scampered across to me. She climbed onto my lap and thrust my hand between her thighs requesting urgently, "Please do it for me."

Anne sat up immediately with a startled expression and I experienced a moment of apprehension. She stared searchingly at us for a moment but then settled back wearily and muttered, "Oh wank her off if that's what she wants, I'm going for a shower."

As soon as she left the room Penny groped for my zipper. I said urgently, "Stop it, you're supposed to be here mostly for Anne's pleasure."

She replied pleadingly, "I just want to be fucked. I want to feel your cock inside me and all day long I've been thinking about nothing else."

While I was assessing the danger I couldn't resist slipping my fingers into her pussy. My cock was rock hard and I didn't resist when she wrestled it into the open. Suddenly she was lifting herself and turning towards me and I realised that she was going to lower herself onto it. I said immediately, "Stop, I'll have to get a condom."

She whispered back breathlessly, "Don't worry, my best friend works in the local pharmacy and she got me the pill. Just let me fuck you before Anne gets back." And that was exactly what she did, she fucked me.

I remained sitting in the chair while she straddled my lap with her knees to each side and her hands looped around my neck. As she absorbed my throbbing cock to its fullest extent she gave a shuddering gasp and I felt her arms tighten. Then she lifted her mouth to my ear and murmured, "I want us to come together."

She began to raise and lower herself in a gripping and twisting motion while burying her face in my shoulder. The bathroom door opened and I could hear Anne's bare feet padding to the bedroom. Penny gasped desperately, "Tell me when you're ready because I'm holding back."

I grunted, "Now," and my sperm erupted in powerful spurts. Her teeth fastened into my shoulder and the pain of it was masked only by the delicious agony that flooded my loins. Her pelvis twisted and turned in violent convulsions and her breath was hot with muffled groans. I could hear Anne closing wardrobe doors and I hissed, "She's coming back."

As Penny struggled from my lap I grabbed a handful of tissues from a box and said, "Here you'll need these." She waddled open legged back to her chair stuffing tissues into her sopping pussy and when Anne re-entered we were both stretched out innocently in chairs.

She looked suspiciously first at me and then to Penny and asked, "Well, did he make you come?"

Penny replied casually, Just a little bit."

That was virtually the end of the weekend. We took Penny to the station and there were hugs and kisses. When Anne said apologetically, "I'm sorry that we're sending you home still a virgin," Penny's eyes flickered into mine for a millisecond. Her kiss seemed merely affectionate and Anne remained unaware that her tongue slithered briefly into my mouth.

That night as we cuddled in bed, Anne confessed that the previous night had been gruelling and it explained why she had been so listless during the day. She complained that at first it had been exciting but Penny seemed insatiable and so demanding that she didn't get to sleep until the early hours.

We settled back into our normal routine and our sex returned to standard coitus interspersed with fantasy masturbation. The only means of communication was by post or telephone and it was over a week before we received an envelope containing a postcard that said simply, "It was wonderful, love you both," and there were lots of kisses. We never heard from her again.

******************************

In the days that followed, our leisure time was often spent in ruminative silence and we were content just to be in each other's company. I knew something would break eventually and I was content to let Anne point us in the right direction.

One evening we had nearly finished a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and her cheeks were flushed when she said mischievously, "Tell me a horny story."

We always sat directly opposite each other when it was story-time so we could watch each other masturbate. She would remove her panties to expose her pussy and she might also take off her top so that she could fondle her breasts. It was equally as exciting for me to relate a tale and watch her become aroused as it was for her to reveal to me her own erotic fantasies.

On this occasion the encounter took place in a cinema. I said that she was shopping and as it had begun to rain she decided to watch a movie.

Speaking softly I began, "The cinema is nearly empty and you choose to sit in the middle of an empty row at the back. You're watching the film when you become aware that someone has entered the row and is sitting a few seats away to your left. You turn your head and glance briefly to see a young man looking at you so you turn quickly away.

A few minutes pass and suddenly he is moving into the seat next to you. You are alarmed because he obviously has some intentions but what could they be? You should really move to another seat but there are people sitting in rows not far away and if he becomes threatening you can call for help.

He's not moving and you are scared but you are also curious and wonder why he is just sitting motionless beside you. You decide to stay a few minutes longer to see what he might do.

You both sit in silence staring at the screen and then he turns his head to you and whispers, "Forgive me but please may I touch you?" His voice is tremulous and he is obviously scared so you begin to feel less frightened. He desperately wants to have a sexual experience and you might be his first. A fleeting image of him masturbating makes you squeeze your thighs together.

You don't reply and continue staring at the screen. You wonder what his hand will feel like on your bare leg and now you want him to touch you. Surely he will take your silence as encouragement?

He's obviously scared to make a move so you do something crazy. You take his hand and put it on your knee. You're in control now and you want to excite him so you open your legs a few inches. You can feel his fingers trembling against your flesh and you want him to move his hand higher but he seems scared to do so. Knowing that he's frightened but desperate to explore you is making your pussy wet with excitement."

Anne was leaning back with her eyes closed and her vagina was blossoming like a crimson flower. The middle finger of her right hand was continually stroking upwards between the engorged folds and her nostrils were flared.

I continued, "You want to encourage him so you reach down and pull up your dress to expose your thighs. He still hasn't moved his hand so what is he waiting for? You grip his wrist and slide it higher between your open thighs.

You look down and his left hand is clutching a bulge in his lap. You gently push his hand away to grip it and he gasps.

At last his fingers are beginning to creep higher and you pull the crotch of your panties to one side in readiness. His hand is drifting towards your pussy and your heart is pounding with anticipation.

His trembling fingers are creeping ever closer to your impatient pussy and you hold your breath with excitement. His fingers are almost there and now at last he has reached your willing slit. His touch makes you suck in your breath and you squeeze his bulge. You feel it jerk and he groans softly. Did he come? You don't want him to come yet. His fingers are stroking your hot drenched crevice and you want him to push them deep inside.

123456...9