Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked opposite to Anne and Sandeep and they were both watching the film with interest. Their situation had dramatically changed because her panties were dangling from one ankle and his hand was between her open thighs. Furthermore I could just see through the dim atmosphere that she was grasping his erect brown penis and slowly rubbing it up and down.

I turned my attention to Reshma in the chair next to me and she was also watching with interest; but not the movie. She was slumped low in the chair with her legs apart and her gaze fixed on Sandeep and Anne. She had already confessed that she enjoyed the watching and I could see that she was stroking her lady part.

Things continued to develop in the chair opposite and Anne now had her face upturned and he was kissing her with his hand still between her thighs.

I felt irked. I'd had no objection to them fucking but kissing was going a bit too far.

Suddenly Reshma left her chair and crossed over to them. He must have been expecting her because when she arrived he quickly turned Anne so that her back was to him and lowered her to the floor. Reshma snatched away the trailing panties and dived between Anne's open thighs.

Sandeep was left sitting alone with his brown shaft erect, but not for long. Seemingly out of nowhere little Mina materialized by his side and grasping his stiff member, took over where Anne had left off.

I couldn't have blamed Anne if she'd felt slightly confused. One second she was being masturbated by the guy she was sitting with and the next she was on the floor with someone else licking her pussy. But all credit to her because she made the transition smoothly.

Sandeep also liked the watching and was peering downwards with great interest. Anne's eyes were closed and I could just see Reshma's head bobbing. Anne suddenly clutched it with both hands and opened her eyes. She gave a gagging gasp and her hips bucked.

Mina had been steadily working away with one hand while holding a cloth in readiness in the other. She knew exactly what to do and her timing was impeccable. As Sandeep's fountain flowed so she caught it skilfully in the cloth and not a drop was spilled. She had another cloth standing by and used it to carefully wipe his diminishing erection.

It had all been a slick operation performed with efficiency.

Reshma arose from the lush carpet and toddled across to me. She was smiling and said, "Hello Mister Lonely Man, did you enjoy the watching?"

I was unable to muster any enthusiasm and replied, "It was okay."

"Anne's yoni was much excitement for me but my own lady part is feeling like the orphan and urgently begs for loving attention. Perhaps dear honoured guest you will do the needful?" Without waiting for my reply she clambered onto my lap and pulling up her sari opened her thighs invitingly. It would have been impolite for me to refuse so I slid my fingers onto her impatient pussy.

I had just commenced with light teasing caresses when Anne sauntered across completely naked. All pretence at modesty had long been abandoned and she casually perched one buttock on the arm of the chair and peered directly down onto Reshma's lady part.

Reshma's was completely unabashed and said cheerfully, "Hello lady honoured guest. I am making pleasurable use of your husband who is without selfishness. Please notice that his linga is hiding so it is only for my pleasure that he is doing the needful."

Until that moment Anne and I had enjoyed an exciting weekend together in a mood of affable contentment. I blame her entirely for wrecking it.

It was already disconcerting to have her sitting there but suddenly she bent forward for a closer look and asked, "Why are you doing it like that?"

For a second or two I doubted my ears and then in utter disbelief I jerked upright and croaked, "What did you say?"

"I asked why you are doing it like that; going around in silly little circles."

Reshma put her hand over her mouth and started giggling. She called out something to Sandeep in her own tongue and he wandered over. As he was also peering down, Anne said to him, "You wouldn't do it like that would you?"

My fingers was still caressing Reshma but under the addition of his scrutiny I was struggling to keep them moving. I was dying and I think the early stages of rigor mortis were setting in.

He shook his head doubtfully and replied, "No, it is the up and down direction that touches all sensitive places," while at the same time demonstrating with his fingers.

That was enough for me. I snatched by hand away and snarled at Anne, "I can't believe this is happening. This pussy does not belong to you so it's none of your fucking business how I'm doing it. Jesus Christ you won't even let me wank off someone else without poking your nose in. Why do you always have to be so critical?

Sandeep shrugged his shoulders and strolled away while Anne responded haughtily, "All right keep your hair on, I was only asking a polite question. I was curious because you never wank me off like that. There's no need to get all girlie about it."

Reshma was giggling helplessly and spluttered, "You English persons are so funny, never have I enjoyed such merriment with sexual pleasure." Then she said firmly, "Please do not make the interference. Kevin will give me fireworks in his own way." I didn't like that last bit but she added, "He is skilful with his touch."

As Anne moved away she muttered, "That's your opinion."

I snapped after her, "I heard that."

"Good."

That was more or less the end of proceedings. I did eventually manage to give Reshma an orgasm, in my own way, and she went overboard trying to convince me it was one of her best ever. She was such a sweet girl.

We had a light evening meal that was not going to cause problems on the way home and left early evening.

The farewells were quite touching. They pleaded with us to return soon and unless they were good actors they meant it sincerely.

Little Mina came trotting out and held up her arms for me to lift her. She planted a wet kiss fully on my lips and then looked apologetically to Anne who smiled and wagged a finger at her.

The last view we had of Reshma and Sandeep was of them waving goodbye with Mina between them and each had an arm around her shoulders. I think they were actually very fond of her.

******************************

During the years that followed our lives developed and we matured. I was given a partnership in the firm and earned shedloads of money so we bought a big house in Surrey. Anne got pregnant twice in quick succession and we had a son and a daughter. Sandeep and Reshma remain dear friends and Anne and I are as much in love today as ever.

There was a barren period while the kids were growing up but as soon as it was unashamedly acceptable, we bundled them off to boarding schools and started swinging again.

So look for, "Experienced mature couple, bi and straight, seeking fun and friendship. Will welcome couples of any age with similar interests. Surrey."

There are many stories to tell.

1...456789