Swinging for Beginners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the minutes that followed there was only the sound of Sandeep's laboured breathing. As my own pleasure subsided I looked down to the carpet and he was lying on his back with his knees drawn up and his hands covering his face. His chest was heaving from his exertions. Anne was on her side in a tight foetal position and her eyes were closed.

Reshma had turned sideways to lie fully on my lap with her head buried in my neck.

I slumped in the chair and reviewed the events that I had just witnessed and experienced. I had just seen the women I loved desperately begging to be fucked by a man that she had met only a few hours previously. I had brought the man's wife to sexual fulfilment while she masturbated me to a violent orgasm. I felt guilty and confused.

Anne was the first to show life when she sat up and wiped the back of her hand across her lips. She looked up to Reshma and me and then down to Sandeep who still had his hands covering his face.

A few seconds later I knew that all would be well. She turned her head away to clear her throat with a polite cough and then reached out and tapped his chest with a forefinger. He snatched his hands from his face and looked enquiringly at her.

She said, "Thank you Sandeep that was most enjoyable," at the same time offering her hand. He looked quizzically at the hand so she withdrew it with some awkwardness. She seemed embarrassed when she said, "I'm sorry but I completely forgot that you are not English."

He sat up quickly and responded in a worried tone, "Please dear lady I am not understanding you."

She continued, "It is a long-standing tradition that English people always shake hands with a person with whom they have just had sex for the first time. I completely forgot that you wouldn't know that."

Hastily he said, "Madam forgive my dreadful ignorance, I was unaware of such honourable custom. Please retrieve your hand and allow me to shake it in the proper English manner. She offered her hand again and their shaking went solemnly up and down with an excessively high movement.

I put my hand over my mouth and as Reshma looked at me in puzzlement, I shook my head.

The ceremony concluded, Anne got to her feet and approached our chair. She looked down to Reshma and with a jerk of her thumb barked, "Get off, I need to be cuddled by my husband."

Reshma scampered away and Anne wriggled onto my lap and pressed her lips over mine. I responded to her warm kiss and she pulled back and looked searchingly into my face. Her expression was serious when she whispered, "Tell me how you are feeling."

I answered in a hurt voice, "Well how do you expect me to feel having just seen my wife raped by a fucking stranger?"

She clutched me closer and pleaded, "Oh don't say that because it's not funny. Please tell me you're okay. Anyway it wasn't rape because I was a willing participant."

"Oh is that supposed to make me feel better? The next thing you'll be telling me is that you actually enjoyed it."

She pulled away and held her clenched fist threateningly in front of my face. "If you don't be serious I'm going to punch you on the nose. Now tell me because I really need to know."

It was then that she looked down at the crumpled napkin that I was still holding on my lap and then back to me. Her worried expression slowly changed and she said, "On second thoughts don't bother telling me how you feel because I think I can guess. You must be feeling ever so slightly tired having just had a wank while watching your wife being raped."

I protested, "Well that's where you are entirely wrong. I did not have a wank; I was taken advantage of by Reshma. I tried to stop her but she was too strong for me."

She sat upright and said, "And I thought I could trust you. The moment I take my eyes off you you're unfaithful. Men are all the same, just cheating bastards."

Then her eyes shone with delight and she hugged me close again. "It really made you come did it? I feel better now and yes I did enjoy it. It was incredibly exciting because it was wicked and immoral and because you were watching. I felt safe knowing you were close by. Describe your feelings to me when it was happening.

I recalled to mind the erotic scene and said slowly, "Well I had a lot of mixed feelings. It seemed unreal and a bit like watching a porn film. The most exciting thing was seeing you completely gone in the head. Many times I've seen you come in make-believe situations but when you looked at me just before inserting his cock and I saw that you were helplessly possessed, it made me come even though I felt jealous. It was the ultimate voyeuristic experience. Does any of that make sense?"

She replied, "For me, part of it was physical pleasure and part of it was the enjoyment of knowing it would turn you on. In all our make-believe phantasies I'm always enjoying illicit sex with a stranger but I sense that you are secretly watching and masturbating. Afterwards when I see that it's made you come I don't feel guilty." She looked down at the crumpled napkin and added meaningfully, "Like now."

She continued, "I wonder how I'm going to feel when you fuck Reshma. That's why I want to be with you tonight. I don't mind if we all sleep in the same bed together but I don't want to be alone with him. Do you think they will understand?"

Reshma and Sandeep were lying on the floor and whispering to each other in their own language, so it was not really necessary to whisper. As we arose from our chair they both scrambled to their feet and Sandeep announced, "Come, we have grime from our sexual exertions and it is time for all persons to be cleaned."

We all trooped back to the bathroom and stripped and Anne and I waited to see who was supposed to do the cleaning. Reshma soon made that clear by stepping under a warm jet and holding her arms outstretched to me. I turned to see if Sandeep was doing the same but he had a small towel in his hands and was holding it in the direction of Anne's head.

She asked, "What's that for?"

He replied, "A young maiden when washing her lover must not be offended by his nakedness. I wish to cover your eyes."

She said incredulously, "Are you being serious? Ten minutes ago you were screwing me and now I'm not allowed to look at your body?"

He placed the towel to one side and said disappointedly, "It is just a harmless and pleasing custom that young lovers observe and it allows the man to demonstrate his respect for a maiden's innocent eyes. I will not insist by any means. So we will just wash ourselves."

Anne said hastily, "Hang on a minute don't get humpty. What do I have to do?"

He replied, "You wash me but you must not see me, it is as simple as that. Indian people are very modest and although I admit that we were engaged in voluptuous coupling only moments ago, what can be the harm in it? Like many traditional Indian people, I like to maintain old customs."

Anne said resignedly, "Alright then," and turned to me with a shrug of her shoulders.

He covered her eyes with the towel and put a woolly mitten on each of her hands. He tipped some jell onto the mittens and turned on a jet. As she began to lather his chest he moved just out of reach. She felt around blindly and found him again and continued soaping him but then he moved away again.

I looked at Reshma and she had one hand over her mouth. I raised my shoulders in a silent question and she shook her head. I put my lips to her ear and murmured, "You told him?" and she nodded.

I turned my attention back to the sight of Anne going blindly around in circles with her mittens outstretched while Sandeep kept just out of reach. Eventually in exasperation she ripped off the blindfold and exclaimed, "This is stupid, how can I wash you if you don't stand still?"

He enquired politely, "As stupid as the shaking of hands after first sex?"

She froze for a few seconds and then came realization. Slowly and dramatically she removed first one mitten and then the other and her eyes narrowed dangerously. I winced but then she laughed. She put her arms around his neck to kiss him lightly and said, "Okay so you got me. That's one each; do you want to make it the best of three?"

"No we must not waste the limited time with silly games. Finish the cleaning of me and then it will be time to get hot and sticky again."

We both wondered what he was planning and he surprised us. Neither of us had experienced a sauna before and it was something of a shock. Why people put themselves through that torture is a mystery but I am told that it is supposed to cleanse the body of noxious substances. I have since learned that some two hundred deaths occur every year while achieving an orgasm in a sauna.

It was large enough for four people and the girls sat opposite the guys. They must have set the temperature to maximum because without towels it would have been impossible for the two of us to sit bare-cheeked on the wooden slats. It seemed to be no problem for our hosts.

After five minutes I was leaking sweat and my lungs felt as if they had been braised. Anne was also sweating profusely and her blonde hair was hanging drably. Whereas she was distressed, Reshma was still perky and her dark skin glistened beautifully.

She was opposite me and our knees were quite close. She had the hint of a smile when she lifted both feet and turned the soles inwards to take my flaccid penis between them. My first thought was, "How am I ever going to get it up in this heat?" but having my cock rolled gently between two bare feet persuaded it to show some interest.

Next to me, Sandeep lifted one leg and eased his big toe between Anne's thighs to stroke her pussy. She responded wearily, "You're wasting your time. My nerve endings have been cauterized and my vagina is no longer in communication with my brain."

Suddenly she lurched to her feet and there were rivulets of sweat flowing between her breasts. Her pubic hair looked like the morning dew. She gasped, "I've got to get out of here. If you need me I'll be sitting with my arse in the refrigerator."

Under the caresses of Reshma's sexy toes my cock was desperately trying to lift itself and very nearly made it. But the air was becoming too painful to breathe so I said, "Under any other circumstances, sex with you would be an extreme pleasure but your yoni may be programmed to deal with this heat whereas my linga is not."

I staggered out and into the cool air and joined Anne under the shower. The other two also left the sauna and were regarding us with satisfied smiles.

Sandeep said, "So where is this bulldog spirit the English are supposed to be having? The famous stiffness of the upper lip does not appear to apply to all other parts of the body." I remained silent.

It was getting late and I was curious about the sleeping arrangements. My curiosity was satisfied after our hosts had showered and led us to a smaller bedroom. Sandeep threw open the door and said, "Please sleep restfully and renew your energies. Tomorrow is a full day for us to enjoy your most excellent company." He shook my hand and kissed Anne and Reshma kissed us both.

That was it, all very polite and formal so we entered the bedroom and closed the door. Piled neatly were the clothes that we had travelled in, all washed and pressed, and our toiletries were set out in the bathroom.

******************************

I was awakened at seven by a discreet tap on the bedroom door and the little Indian girl entered bearing a tray with teapot and cups. I thanked her and she gave her little bow with palms together and backed out.

We sat up in bed and sipped our tea in silence as we wondered what sexual pleasure the day was going to offer. We showered and dressed in our second set of casual clothes and descended to the dining room. Our hosts were already seated and arose immediately with smiling handshakes and kisses. They hoped that we had slept well and pointed to the food.

Sandeep said, "We are having Idli Sambar. You may join us or the chef will prepare for you the omelettes at which he is most proficient."

We decided to go Indian again and it was flat white cakes made of rice and lentils with a spicy chutney accompaniment. It was tongue tingling and very tasty.

When the meal was over Reshma said, "We have the exercise in the mornings, and do you?"

I replied, "If you call sprinting to catch the train exercise then yes, otherwise no. You see Anne and I like to preserve a quaint old English custom called working for a living. I'm sure you must have heard of it."

They both laughed and Sandeep said, "Please allow me to apologise for my wife's confusing question, she was referring only to end of the week mornings. Please do not regard me as the layabout. I work with energy in the family business as is the Indian way and in the manner that my father expects of me. We are with money yes but it is not given freely." He added, "When Reshma is not supervising the keeping of the house she gives expert advice on the ladies' fashions.

Do you not think we are well suited? When I met Reshma for the first time it seemed to be by chance but it had been cleverly arranged. Most Indian marriages are arranged and the English think it strange but our parents always know the best."

I was not prepared to argue the point because my parents had known nothing about my love life. I could have been shagging the girl next door in our front room and they would not have been aware of it.

When the meal was over we chatted for twenty minutes and then ascended to the bathroom. Sandeep saw me glance nervously towards the sauna but he laughed and shook his head. We all stripped and I realised that since we had been there we had spent more time naked than clothed.

The exercise machines were of the peddling type and the girls took one each. Both began to pedal briskly but after a few minutes Anne began to show signs of distress and adopted a more leisurely mode as if she were cycling along a country lane on a summer's afternoon.

Sandeep went to the weights and started swinging them around and I sat on a bench and swung my legs. After five minutes he picked up a barbell and proceeded to lift it several times above his head. My legs were getting tired so I stopped swinging them.

Reshma was peddling furiously and her coffee cream body was beginning to glisten with a sheen of perspiration. Anne was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping from the end of her nose. She was now standing up on the pedals as she struggled to turn them but achieving only one revolution to Reshma's every ten.

Eventually Anne stopped completely and decided to dismount. She felt tentatively for the floor with her left foot before finally making the decision to trust it with her full weight. But slowly her leg began to buckle and she toppled sideways like a chimney stack being demolished.

She lay full length on the floor for a few seconds and then attempted to rise but she seemed to have lost the use of her legs. She crawled on all fours to the free bench while the three of us observed her progress with fascinated interest.

We watched as she placed both arms on the upper surface and gathered herself for a big effort to heave herself up and onto it. The mistake she had made was approaching it side on because it wasn't wide enough and her impetus carried her too far. She finished in an east west direction with her head and arms hanging over one side and her legs dangling down the other.

Sandeep and I went quickly to her assistance and arranged her north to south. She nodded her head weakly in gratitude.

Sandeep offered me the weights but I pointed to my back and shook my head. He nodded his head in understanding and looked sympathetic. He put on a robe and announced, "If you will please excuse me I need to make some meetings. Although this is my time of leisure, I must ensure that all business activities are without the problems."

The three of us remained and Reshma ended her exercise session. She stared at Anne still on the bench and remarked disapprovingly, "The English are the originators of sport but I am displeased to say that you are not their good representative. You must promise to practice physical exercise in the permanent future."

Anne nodded silently but her eyes were saying, "Fuck off, I'm content to be the mess that I am."

Reshma announced to me, "Now we must have the massage. I am most proficient and you will relish my touch. Prepare yourself for extreme pleasure that we will both enjoy."

Anne found the strength to raise her head and was looking across to us with an expression tinged with suspicion. I had a moment of doubt and was about to say, "What about Anne?" but then I thought defiantly, "Sandeep screwed her in front of me so she's in no position to object."

Reshma must have noticed my dilemma and said, "Yes Sir, what is good for gooses must be good for ganders." She followed that proudly with, "You are being surprised that I know your famous English sayings."

She produced containers from under the bench and turning me face down proceeded to drip aromatic oil onto my back. I rested my face on my hands as her strong fingers both caressed and kneaded me in a satisfying manner.

I looked over to Anne's bench and she was lying on her side and supporting her head on elbow and open palm. Her expression was intent and unblinking. I found it disconcerting to be under such scrutiny and wondered if I would be able to perform because I had no doubt that it would not be just a massage.

Reshma turned me onto my back and stood behind me to reach over my head and smooth oil on my chest. As she did so her warm breasts pressed into my face. She hadn't showered after her exercise and there was an exciting trace of body odour that I breathed in hungrily.

When she had reached as far as she could, to gain more ground she climbed up onto the bench so that her knees were either side of my head. Her pubic hair brushed my forehead and her pussy was very close. When she shuffled forward a few more inches it was directly above my face so I licked it. My penis leapt smartly to attention.

She gently smacked my side and said, "Behave yourself naughty man, this massage is to soften your muscles not to make them hard. So am I wasting my time?" She wasn't as far as I was concerned.

We were now in the soixante-neuf position and it was no surprise when Reshma's mouth closed over my erect penis. Her pussy was very wet as I probed into it and when I stopped for a few seconds she wriggled impatiently. Her excitement continued to increase until she was rubbing her gaping wet slit so urgently, my face became covered with her sticky juice.

As I continued to lick her sopping crevice so she became more animated until suddenly she scrambled upright and turned around. She was now straddling my body and looking down to me. Her eyes were wild and her lips were drawn back in an expression of pure animal passion. Then she seized my cock and thrust herself onto it with such violence our bellies slapped loudly together.

She began to fuck me and I allowed her to do so but suddenly she growled, "Force me." I didn't know what she meant but my lack of activity must have been frustrating her. Without warning she slapped my face with a vicious blow and it shocked me momentarily. When I failed to react she snarled, "I said force me," and wacked me again.

Never in my life have I ever wanted to hurt a female but I wasn't going to lie there like a zombie and just take it. So I grabbed her waist and lifted her. Then I twisted her and slammed her onto her back with such force her breath was expelled with an explosive hiss. Then I seized her arms and held them flat to the bench above her head and hammered my cock into her as hard as I could.

She started to gasp, "Yes, yes, yes," and wrapped her legs around me with such rib crushing force I found it difficult to breathe. I was trying not to come but I could hold back no longer and ejaculated in powerful spurts. I still had her hands pinned behind her head but her body bucked and twisted like a rodeo bull while she uttered piercing shrill cries.

1...456789