Syn's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember to speak a bit slower Sarah and attempt to allow your voice intensity, with more rise and fall in your pitch. The Doctor altered your larynx but your manner of speaking must change as well."

Since that was why I was in this place I became relaxed. I had elected to experience a new and different world. My judgment of the Agent was an error but it did nothing to change the level of pleasure I had dressing and acting ladylike and my breasts felt amazing.

On the day after I'd broken down Sofia had initiated my lessons on how to choose an outfit. She had taught me to properly put on silky hose'. I thought I knew this detail but her advice was better and it allowed me to get the seams straight.

The following day the hours were filled with makeup and dressing. Sofia felt I needed to conceal the subtle discoloration on my chest.

"Let's try to cover the bruises with makeup. It's been days and the wounds are healed."

Afterward with my face done she brushed and did my hair and I selected another perfect dress. An hour later I stood to see what I was now. The mirror reflected Sofia standing beside a woman. We were the same height but though she was beautiful it was me that we had spent the hour preparing. I was the woman beside her. I was this woman.

"Oh my god Sofia, "

She reached about my waist hugging me.

"Yes Sarah. It's you. Your breasts and the hair, the dress and the heels, the jewelry in your ears, on your wrists and ankle. You are practically a woman."

Each day she had further exposed my bottom to assaults and now she felt I could easily wear a plug all day in my bottom.

"The opening is essential and you must be prepared."

I was uncertain of this. The space between my legs was virginal and though I had come to understand my sexual bottom I didn't see the benefit.

"In the next few days I will allow other toys to penetrate you. My milking you will seem nonchalant at that point Sarah."

As she was now at my immediate right I reached to touch her leg.

"Sofia why are you doing this? I requested that the Agent help me live a woman's life but for only twelve days. It must be longer than that. My return flight was for the twenty-sixth."

She giggled.

"Richart has interceded and the refund was made. The first-class seat saved you twenty-two hundred dollars Sarah."

I looked to her eyes and asked intently, "Sofia what day is it?"

As she smiled she offered, "Why today is your Independence Day Sarah. Now we will celebrate your new freedom!"

I stood up.

"How is that possible Sofia? I was to be back on the twenty-seventh. My schedule will be ruined!"

I cried and stepped closer to her.

"Why was I so stupid?"

My high-pitched voice unnerving me.

She stood and held me to calm me.

"Sarah, please listen. Richart has settled all that was an issue. Please sit back down for we need to talk of the next steps in your adventure."

I tried to pull away.

Almost screaming I said, "This? My trip was to be complete last week Sofia!"

I saw my reflection in the mirror. My face was smeared from my tears.

"My dream was for a period of time, some days. I've been away nearly a month!"

I had worried during the past few days whether I could still live my life with these small breasts. I knew the hair was to be removed. The breasts I now didn't think I could ever give up. I loved the pert nipples and the weight but I needed to get back home.

"Sarah! I said to sit down!"

She looked at me sternly, "Now young lady!"

I looked about. The maid stood off at the corner. This woman, Sofia and Richart were the only contact I'd had since I awoken eight days ago. I hadn't seen the Agent or the Doctor. I looked to her and then back to Sofia and began to cry.

"I am so stupid! I thought I could get a special chance."

I was a bit panicked. My world was back in Pittsburgh. I was over a week late returning. Others could handle the business issues for a while but Synthia would be troubled. A month ago the time and money seemed a small measure to pay to fulfill my fantasy. Now I was trapped in London.

Sofia and the maid together escorted me back to the room where our beds were and I drank some water. I was upset and quickly fell asleep.

Later that night I was awoken from a dream thinking that I could quietly dress and leave this place. Yesterday I had seen that my ivory suit hung in the closet with my heels my clutch sat on the small dresser. I could hear that Sofia was breathing regularly and asleep. There was some noise in another part of the suite that had been my home for weeks.

I slowly slipped off the bed and patted to the closet and then back to dress. The panties seemed to fit better. My testicles had been sewn into the small cavity of my groin. A bra now seemed second nature but I only had the flimsy underwire that once held my falsies. I button my blouse and stepped into the skirt. I realized that I'd lost several pounds since Miranda had fitted me. The heels seemed a little too big as well.

I found my cellphone still inside my clutch but I didn't find my passport card or my credit card. I found the one hundred pounds still in the concealed side pouch. I would have to figure out the travel and identity paper thing once I was away from this place.

I guessed it to be a little before midnight when I quietly walked across the reception room carrying my heels. I turned the lock and opened the door to the outer hall. They must have felt I would never flee for I reached the door at the street without raising an alarm. I slipped on the heels and turned the latch at the street door. I wondered how I would get to safety. Could I just walk away?

In a room at the back of the Xxon suite the Agent was speaking with her counterpart. The two had been actively trying to accomplish Petra's request for several months. Attending to the negotiation had meant that the Agent had turned the microphones in my suite down for Sofia could snore loudly. The motion-sensitive cameras in the suite had malfunctioned without her notice. The screens were all dark. When I'd slipped out the street door she saw the alert that the outer door was ajar. But the dark camera view didn't show what was occurring.

"Excuse me a moment Miss Petra. I want to check a detail. Just one minute please."

She stood quickly with the connection on mute and moved down the hall.

She entered the suite and saw the full-size bed empty. Sofia was stirring, as the lights were now brightly lit.

"Where is Sarah Sofia? You've allowed her to get away!"

The Agent moved quickly, "Never mind, I'm "

The Agent ran to the street side room and swung open the window. The street was empty and yet she heard a faint sound.

Sofia was now beside her.

"I gave the maid the night off. Where is Richart?"

I had somehow just left and realized my absence would be discovered and a pursuit would occur. Nearing Regents Street I decided to walk further north into Soho to elude someone possibly following me. Regents was full of late night partiers and I felt the crowd concealed me but I was dressed in an ivory suit. I stood out. I saw a head shop that was open and went inside and purchased a grey hoodie for five pounds. It was oversized and covered my suit passed my skinny bottom. It was warm but my long hair was also now concealed.

"Richart Sarah has slipped away," the Agent listened to the response on the second phone.

"It's of no importance. Where might she run to?" Richart said.

The Agent sighed hearing his follow-up response.

"Damn, the US Embassy is less than three blocks away," she listened again.

"Then you get over there now Richart," pausing to listen again.

"The fucking cameras failed damn it! I see no record of Sarah's leaving. I saw the street door ajar warning a minute ago."

She listened intently, "No, the sound was off due to my call to Miss Petra. She can't have gone far, correct?"

The Agent had left her client on the muted call. She ended the call with her partner and picked up the other call.

"I apologize for the interruption Miss Petra. What was that?"

She listened, "No there is no problem. The nurse just needed my assistance for a few minutes. Your ward is fine."

On the other end Petra was suspicion.

"Then can I see her sleeping?"

The Agent knew this would be the next request. Half of the large fee for providing the American had cleared the overseas transfer branch. She had shifted the funds to her secure account only two hours before. She recalled that she's made several phone pictures of the sleeping woman known as Sarah last evening as a test.

"I've sent you a cell pic via the secured link."

Petra was quiet as she reviewed the image. It showed the new girl that would reinvigorate her On-Line call-girl business. The face of this one was amazing. The cheeks were still slightly bruised and she could see the girls' right breast. Having an American t-girl with normal sized breasts was perfect. Too many of the eastern girls opted for oversized implants. The complaints were numerous,

'why do they all look so un-natural'

She was still anxious, "Why the nearly four minute delay for the nurse? I thought that the medications had ceased last week."

The Agent had a quick answer ready.

"We had to sedate Sarah this evening after she slipped while wearing a pair of high heels. The swelling is now down. It's a mild sprain only."

I had decided to return to the Savoy. I had a hope that there was a chance that the night clerk would not require my credit card. I crossed Leicester Square and turned down Maiden Lane. It was quieter but there were still people about. I kept the hoodie in place until I stood across the street on the Strand from the Savoy Court. I ducked into a doorway and removed the cotton cover-up. I watched from the doorway for a few minutes. I was looking for Richart thinking that he would be the one sent for me.

I had failed to understand that it wasn't Richart who had actually closed my room out two weeks ago. He'd sent his handyman instead. The man hadn't actually checked me out. He had broken into the room and simply recovered my small bag with the clothes I'd worn on the flight over. But I didn't have the key.

Richart called the Agent, "I'm at the Embassy and its quiet. There's no telling if she's already been allowed passed the guard booth,"

The Agent interrupted.

"Stupid man! Just go to the guard and ask him. Ask him, say, my girlfriend and I had a quibble and she threatened to ask for asylum."

Richart considered this a silly notion, "I'll just ask him if my girlfriend has been by."

The woman working the overnight at the Savoy was very helpful. She never questioned my identity since I had registered with my business credit card. The name on the Savoy register was S. Henman. Thom was my middle name; I hated Samuel so I went by Thom to my friends. They had a small charge for the lost brass key. Just after two in the morning I stepped from the shower, dried my body and fell into bed asleep.

Richart returned to the Xxon building near sunrise without news of my whereabouts.

"They wouldn't tell me anything. I'll bet she was there and we may have the Police at the door mid-morning. I suggest we clear out of the Salon now."

The Agent wasn't happy with that scenario but saw no alternative, "I'll wipe the hard-drive of the images."

Richart stopped her.

"I'll just pack it and we'll take it with us. There is too much to erase."

I awoke early and considered my situation. The five hours of rest was helpful. I decided to make contact with the Embassy. I would have to wear the ivory suit. The Savoy maid had just picked it up and said she would return with it in two hours. I had no other clothes. The bath rope and slippers meant I wasn't going anywhere until after ten. Then I realized I didn't have even a lipstick.

I called the front desk and told the woman I had ruined my kit.

"It melted in the stored baggage. Yes, I'm in room, four-oh-two. Yes some supplies from your Salon would be a start. Thank you Miss."

While I waited I had the staff bring me the papers and some fresh coffee. I considered how to contact Syn. It had been twenty-seven days since I'd sent my last text and the cellphone was dead. I didn't have the charger. It had been removed when the man had cleared the room weeks earlier.

Another call and the bellman knocked. He handed me a multi-current charger.

"Too many guests seemed to get separated from theirs Miss."

The charge would take at least a few hours so I considered a trip for a different outfit. I recalled that there was a Topshop just down the street. Having dressed in the cleaned suit and my face reasonably made up I was ready. The few pound notes remaining might be enough.

An hour later I was dressed in the new flats and black jeans I had bought. I wore a wide brim hat. The salesgirl had helped me get my very long hair up into the hat. It was raffia with some subtle stripes. The white blouse and fitted jeans were more comfortable than the suit.

I didn't want to be without my cell so I returned to the Savoy with my suit in a white TopShop plastic bag. I looked about before crossing the Savoy Court but didn't see anything of interest and slipped into the Lobby and rode the elevator to my suite. The phone was ready and I dialed Synthia.

"Yes dear, I am safe but, well. It's hard to explain Syn."

She immediately interrupted.

"You don't sound the same! Thom, what's happened over the last weeks?"

How could I tell her that I didn't look nor feel like Thom. I had breasts, my face and body were feminine and I was almost skinny.

"Oh Syn they've changed me. My voice, my body, I'm changed," I began to weep, "Syn I was so stupid to trust that I could control such a thing. I'm in trouble honey."

Five minutes later she was aware of the surgical work and she stopped me.

"Thom, try to calm yourself dear. We'll figure this out, somehow."

She was so rational and un-judgmental.

"You clearly don't look like a male from Pittsburgh. A few light bruises but those are small."

I had sent her a text picture.

She suggested, "I will call the US Embassy or Consulate. I have your Passport. Do you have the ID card?"

I told her I had nothing, "A few more pounds is all."

"Alright we'll do the best. Maybe this will workout easier than we think. Excuse me Thom, I have my bank on the other line."

There was a pause.

"They can forward only five hundred dollars cash to the Savoy via PaysPal. Hold a minute Thom. The clerk is back on the line."

A few moments later she picked up again.

"The sum will be there in less than fifteen minutes so you can pack and get out now. The money will be waiting at the Desk. I want you to get out of the Savoy immediately. They may be looking for you Thom, I mean, Sarah, get moving please."

She took this news and the incident better than I'd expected. I grabbed my cell and the charger and headed to the Desk. As I passed the firestair I decided to use it rather than the elevator.

I had eluded Richart though I didn't know it when I'd returned from the Topshop. He had been waiting on the opposite side of the Strand. He was speaking with the Agent on his cellphone as I had walked back from the store. My disguise had worked. Nevertheless I hadn't seen him. He hadn't known that my room had been still booked.

My credit card had been charged every four days since I'd left more than three weeks ago. The Savoy Hotel room was being paid for and therefore I had no trouble with obtaining access.

It was just after Noon and Richart had bribed a bellman and was in the elevator to come to my Suite. I had avoided him by a few minutes and somehow I had collected the funds from the Desk Clerk.

"There is no signature required Miss Henman. We are simply handing over the package per the instructions."

The envelope said: for Miss Sarah Henman.

A few minutes later I was headed to the Embassy in a taxi.

As I rode through the London streets I considered how crazy I had been. I'd wanted to experience a feminine world for a short time. My curiosity about gender was initiated by Synthia's sexuality. Syn had agreed to a separation to allow me to determine whether my life would be changed by the experience.

Our relationship had been quite eccentric. She had maintained a close sexual relationship with her college roommate. The woman's name was Betsey.

One evening in late winter I had come home to find the two in bed. The floor was covered with their clothes. Seeing the nakedness of the two gorgeous women caused me to become nervous. I could barely speak.

"Thom, are you interested in watching us make love?" Betsey had asked quietly.

I began to pick up the strewn about garments, picking up a pair of panties after the lovely dress.

"Ah, Betsey these must be "

I pulled the damp panty to my nose, "Yes these are yours."

The two giggled as Betsey shifted off of the bed and came beside me. She took her undergarment and the dress.

"Yes you have a good nose for pussy. Give me my clothes before you run off and put them on."

I had considered dressing in my sister's dress and underwear when I was in high school but I'd resisted the impulse. Now with her smiling and Syn giggling I reached for the other items and picked up Betsey bra and heels, a pair of pantyhose and ran off into the other room.

I heard Betsey climb back into bed as I stood contemplating my actions.

I then hear the sound of them kissing. I didn't feel left out but instead decided to remove my office suit.

Standing naked I considered the garments on the chair. I had watched Syn dress many times but the hose seemed to draw me. I put the clothes on the floor and grabbed the translucent garment. The tight band made me work to get my developed legs into the narrow spun legs but something happened as my toes reached the end and I arranged the material about my hairy legs. I noticed the smoothness and also the affect of the slightly opaque material. The garment disguised the hair. I reached for the bra next. The straps were not like those I'd seen Syn wear. I turned sharply to hear Syn moaning. I saw the shadow of Betsey's head between my girlfriend's thighs.

Refocusing on the thin lace bra I realized that the front clasp was the difference and after a moment found myself clicking it into place. Next I slipped the short heels on. Betsey's size was actually a bit larger than my own. The two were still making noise when I stepped into the adjacent bath and saw Syn lipstick and perfume. I didn't pause to think as I sprayed some onto my wrists and then applied the pink color to my lips. My hair I tousled a bit as I looked in the mirror. I saw their reflection in the bath mirror; the naked breasts of Syn now atop of Betsey. I was drawn into the bedroom. Their scent filled my nose.

Syn saw me first and just smiled. A moment later Betsey turned her head and reaching out her hand invited me into their bed.

An hour later we rested against the headboard.

"She looks passable Syn, except for the hair; too short for a girl. When Thom is dressed she is a good lover."

I had licked both of their pussies and my face was coated with their love.

Betsey rolled to me and slipped her finger along my bottom.

"You know Thom I was surprised you enjoyed my lightly tonguing your bottom. Many men would have pushed me off."

I considered her and said, "I'm new to the lovemaking of women therefore I went along."

Her finger stopped at the edge of my rim.

"I want you to realize that Syn and I fuck each other. Sometimes I ask her to do my butt."

The idea of the two of them having sex without me wasn't a bother but anal sex seemed so foreign to me. My girlfriend and I had a very good sex life and our intimacy extended to our day-to-day world. Betsey had become close to me over the past year. She had moved from Paris where she completed her graduate degree in linguistics.

123456...9