Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter was thinking about his almost-ripe daughter, his thoughts about her almost too painful to consider -- but in this state, he entertained every image and voice that came into his head. The kisses Carter shared with his daughter always gave him a buzz, and the memory of that buzz turned into a lightning bolt of passion. Now this he felt was wrong, thinking about Melisa's lips while he was deep into his orgasm. He knew it was wrong, but the thoughts were like an added tank of fuel: it made his body feel like it could go faster, stronger, harder, the feelings so intoxicating that the thoughts only increased, getting bigger, brighter, to the point Maggie's moaning face was swapped with Melisa's. Carter was actually visualising what it would be like to take his little girl to the boudoir, to do the ultimate with her, to make her into a woman. Oh how wrong it was, but oh how much did it excite him.

Meanwhile, Maggie was engulfed by thoughts so wrong, so unchristian, that she felt the devil had possessed her and taken control of her. Yes, the devil had made her buy that hedonistic piece of fabric, made her wear it, made her show it off to her son, yes, the devil worked in such mysterious ways, ways so complex that she couldn't figure out any of his moves. But really, deep down, she knew, she knew it was all her, all the vibrant energy she got from making her son red all over, that was all her. But there was nothing wrong with playing, she thought. Nothing wrong in being a 'cool' mom, nothing wrong at all in being more than a mother to him. She was being his friend. His teasing friend. What's so wrong with that? What's so wrong with teasing her son? Just fun is all, getting him all excited like that. So very, very...excited.

"Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh! Ah! Uh!" The symphony continued on, growing louder, louder, louder, till...

"Uhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhh!"

He cummed inside her at the same time as she reached her orgasm. Then, quick-fire shots to the other bedrooms: Roy was stroking and Melisa was sleeping.

Back to the master bedroom, and up goes Mr. Thompson to turn the lights off. Just one look at Carter's scowl told you how he felt: disgusted. With himself, his actions, he hated himself so much at that moment. You see, Carter was not too much of a pleasure explorer, so he didn't know that thoughts that are had while 'in the mood' can be downright repulsive when out of that mood. On the bright side, his piece was very impressive.

Meanwhile, the audience had got right into the festive spirit: Tammie had unbuttoned Regina's jeans, Regina had peeled down Tammie's tight spandex, and the fingering commenced. Daniel was discreetly stroking himself while Kelly sat dumbfounded and a-gasped. Björn was just pants-off-jacking.

"Ewwww." Kelly shivered when she heard Björn's sex sounds. "Daniel -- oh you're jerking off, too?"

"Come on, it's hot. Oh don't be mad."

"Ohhh...okay." Kelly unzipped Daniel's cargo pants and held his instrument.

"Oh thanks so much." He tickled his girlfriend's vagina with his left hand.

"Ohhh stop, stop, tickles. Just touch it softly, yeah, oh just like that. Now let me give you a slow 'wank' yeah, slow and steady, a nice slow 'wank'."

Daniel was impressed with his girlfriend's technique. "Ohhh, where'd you learn this?"

"Watching Carla and Teddy. Didn't I tell you about that?"

"Watching them!? Whoa, tell me later: it's starting back up."

Back at the twisted Thompson household, a week had passed. Father Carter was seated with his two oldest boys, Son #1 and Son #2. The visiting sons were large strapping young men with broad shoulders and strong chins.

Carter had his arms around them, looking at Son #2.

"Now I say that our next family vacation will be a special one. You'll come, Jeremiah, bring your wife and her family. Where was it they come from? Was it the Philippines?"

"Yes, Pa."

"Ah yes, bring them, please. It will be paradise, all those women from different places, together, hmm, yes, it will be something."

Daniel was perplexed. "Is Carter a pervert or a 'heal the world' type of guy?"

"Both," Regina whispered.

Cut to the next day. On the couch was Melisa and seated on the floor was Roy. They were watching TV, the sounds of Full House coming through the screen.

"...Does Mashonda suck wieners?" asked Melisa.

"Huh? What!?" replied a flustered Roy.

"You know." Melisa put her fist near her lips and rolled her tongue in her cheeks. "She suck on wieners?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I dun' know, bored."

"God, that's weird of you to ask."

"It was jus' a question."

"Okay, okay."

A minute-long silence while watching the antics of Jesse and co. Then Roy broke the silence.

"Hey, do you shave your bush?"

"My what?"

"You know." He rubbed his fingers near his crotch. "Your bush."

"Do you wanna know?" she said with a sexy yet intimidating grin.

"Just-just curious is all."

She flicked her wrist in the air and cocked her head to the left. "I trim is all, lots of girls do that. I know girls in Brazil do it allll the way, jus' leaving a small little bit of hair, sometimes nun'."

"Eww, that would look weird."

More silence. More canned laughter. And...

"...Will you suck my wiener?"

"No," Melisa said bluntly.

"Awww...I never asked."

"Yes you did."

"Yeah, I did."

Cut away.

Two days pass. Carter and Maggie were sitting on the couch, reading quietly.

Maggie tapped her husband's arm. "Oh, I was just talking to your sister, Judy. She says we should go skiing for our family vacation; she says a winter location will be a good change."

Carter slapped his hand on his thigh. "A winter location!? No-no, we're a summer family. We need to go somewhere hot, a beach, somewhere Melisa can be topless--"

A silence hanged in the room.

Maggie inched her head to the side, cleared her throat, and said, "Uh, Judy poled the family members, and they said no to the winter idea. Looks like we're going to Jamaica again this year."

"Uhh-hum. Excellent choice."

"Her boobies shifted the vote," mumbled Tammie.

Back to Maggie and Carter. They were in the bedroom, but they were not engaging in sexual acts. They were in pyjamas, sitting side-by-side in the bed.

Maggie put down her book and looked at her husband. "So, who did you fornicate with today?"

The viewers gasped.

Carter calmly turned to his wife. "Uhh, Wendy Stevens gave me felatio during lunchtime, and Hazel Valance and I had a lovemaking session during the evening. Yourself?"

"Oh nothing today," she replied. "I'm thinking I'll use my stroke with Mister Patel, get Roy that pass in Chemistry."

Kelly was confused. "They're...swingers?"

"Shh, shh!" said Tammie. "Listen!"

Carter was also confused. "Use your stroke...? Hmm, oh, I see what you did there."

Maggie gave a sly little smile. "I think it'll make Roy a very happy boy," she said as she fluffed up her hair.

"Yes, very happy. Well, goodnight." Carter kissed his wife on the lips and put the covers on. "I ask we please refrain from sexual activities for tonight. The co-ed girls will be screened tomorrow; I need my strength."

"Not a worry." Maggie patted Carter's penis, stood up, turned the lights off and went to bed. Right then a bubble appeared on screen, giving us this additional info:

"Carter Thompson and Maggie Thompson have 'an open marriage.' This is a tradition that Carter's parents partook in, as did his grandparents and preceding generations. It is a long held tradition among the Thompsons."

We also got this titbit: "Roy got an A in Chemistry."

Another week passed. Melisa was in her bed, lying on her front, holding the phone against her ear and rolling the circular dial.

Bring-bring-bring. Gotcha.

"This Mashonda?" asked Melisa.

"Yo, how you doing?" It was the voice of the infamous Mashonda. Codename: The Gobbler.

"Wassup girlfriend~?" Melisa's voice went from country to hippy-hoppie.

"In the bathtub, soaking myself. Lord, I get so fucking drenched after a good time is had!"

Melissa giggled. "It's because you have so much sex. Roy's home now. You work him out? Huh?"

"Girl~, I don't need to tell you your brother came down here and fucked me so deep that my ass went to sleep -- oh, wait, I did. Whoop, there it is."

Melisa continued giggling. "Oh, did he do that thing with you?"

"The thing?"

"Yea, you know, the thing...with your legs?"

"Girl, did you just ask me if your brother made me cum?"

Melisa did a little girl voice. "I was jus' askin' is all."

"Snowflake, I ain't gonna tell you that your nine-inch brother stuck his dick in so deep that he made my legs feel like jello. Wait, did I? I did. How do you like them apples?"

Melisa's cute girly laugh was like listening to angels kiss. "You're so funny, Mashonda. You're so much better to talk to than all my other friends. You're special to me."

"Aww, you know you my fav white chick. I mean, I'll be honest with ya; when I first saw you, I thought you some prissy cheerleading bitch, but you ain't that at all, no-no, I mean, fuck, the first time we talked, you asked me where the biggest blackest dic -- What!?" Mashonda covered the phone and shouted to an unknown person. "No, I will not get off the phone! No! NO!" She then went back on the phone. "Fuck, got my moms telling me to trim down the bush. Will I? No way! Roy's a jungle cat; boy loves licking in the wild. Oh did I just say that? Well that's the way I like it. Uh-huh, uh-huh."

"Roy is a rug muncher!? Busted! Tee-hee."

Mashonda snapped. "Girl~, I love you -- but you so fucked up! I mean, I come over and I see your daddy hugging and kissing you on the lips."

"So? He just pecks me is all."

"A peck? How many times a day."

"I dun' know, couple in the morning, couple at night."

Mashonda raised her voice. "You're being molested!"

Melisa scrunched her face up. "Molested? Is that sum' European thing?"

"No, it's what Mister Barry did to Kenny."

Melisa's eyes grew wide. "What? No! My daddy's not like that. He's just...very, uhh, affectionate."

"Honey, it's weird for any dad to kiss his daughter on the lips."

"Well, okay, but, I mean, I don't know, it's just...I don't know, I mean, yeah, we kiss, lots, and, I mean, I've seen him naked --"

"Whoa! Hold it, hold it: you have seen your dad naked?"

"Yeah, when he's changing, when he comes out the showa'."

Mashonda's curiosity overrode her moral stance. "Babe, just between us, what's his, ya know, size. Just curious."

Melisa stroked the fur on her phone. "Like as long as my arm and as thick as a New York deli sandwich. I dun' know, is that big?"

Mashonda's heavy breath went out and then right back in. "Girl, I'd let him roll into my bed and let him have a million our-little-secrets with me!"

"Uhh, you changed your mind."

"Cock is cock," she said with all the wisdom of a pervy cock-loving sage. "All right, I'm out. Bye! Love ya!"

"Bye! Love ya!"

When Melisa put the phone down, a look appeared on her face, one of contemplation. Then she shrugged." Oh well," she said to herself as the screen faded to black.

Later that day, in the lavish, expensive bathroom, we find Roy. He was relaxing in the sparkling white bathtub, soothing out all the tension, knots and redness he'd acquired during his visit to Mashonda's bedroom. The bathroom was steaming up, the water hot, the bubbles aplenty, his head resting back, his face serene. And then the bathroom door swung open.

Roy looked to his right. His mouth hung open.

"Mom?"

She walked in wearing a robe...and very quickly that rope draped down her body. She stood there naked, her hair wild and full in both high and low places.

"Hey Roy. Mind if I join ya?"

Roy couldn't speak. All he could do was gaze, gaze at this gorgeous pinup -- who happened to be his mother. Yes, this naked beauty was his mother. Roy was stunned, shocked at the fact that underneath all those church dresses, underneath those aprons, underneath it all, his mother, his own mother, had the body of a Playboy centrefold.

"YES MY MOM!" he shouted with all the control of a sugar-happy toddler.

Mama Maggie giggled. She walked over to him with a studious purpose, her bare feet tip-tacking against the marble floor. She put one foot in the tub, then the other, and slid herself in, sitting right across from her son, getting her toes interlocked with his.

"Ohh that's nice." She made sure to keep her head up high, not wanting to get her hair wet.

Roy was just dumbfounded, a drooling statue. How could he not be? He was looking at his mother, his mother and her full blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, sexy smile, and, oh yeah, big bare breasts.

"Umm, ahh." Roy wiped the sweat from his brow, the water temperature having rose from warm to boiling hot. With all his might he looked up, at her eyes and said, "Why are you, uhh...?"

"Now Roy, no need for all the blushin'. Ain't nothing wrong with a mother being naked with her boy. Heck, they do it all the time in Europe."

Roy managed to squeak out, "Ahh. Okay, cool."

"It's common," she justified. "How else everyone get clean? Not enough water back then, so this, sharing, happened. It's the natural way, right?"

"Right," he said in a haze of delightful lust.

"So how's school?" she asked as she gently splashed water on her boobs.

"Uhh...okay. G-g-got an A in Chemistry."

"Oh I heard. Well done, Son. Say, how's that girlfriend of yours?"

"She's fine."

"She's giving you what she needs?"

His voice was so low that subtitles were needed: "Yes."

"Well allright, good to see your man-needs met." Maggie grabbed the soap and used it on her arms and shoulders. "You should invite her for dinner."

"Yes."

"Oh, sorry, what's her name again?"

"Mashonda."

"Marshona? Isn't that gal your sister's best friend?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, little incestuous, isn't it? Dating someone your sister is so close with."

The irony was lost on no one. Past or present.

"Uh, no," he said with a timid voice. "I, ah --"

"But she is so pretty. Her skin is so smooth, her figure is so womanly, oh and when she lets her hair out all natural like that...it's just so exotic, wild. Do you like it, all natural like that?"

"Yes, Mother."

She grabbed a small cup and put it into the water. She used the cup to wash the soap off her arms. "You're like your father, pleasure givers. Nothing to be ashamed of, it's a very good thing you and him do. Though I wonder, with your girlfriend, with all the hair she has on top, all wild like that...what must it be like down below? Hmm, it must be like fighting through a wilderness."

Roy only had so many words left. "I, I like it, I do well, I do it well."

"Good, good. Well, that's it for me, Son." She stood up, her wet shiny body and dripping wet bush making her son gasp so hard that the steam went into his mouth. Maggie stepped out with a content smile across her face.

"Oh, one more thing: stand up for me, will ya?"

"What?"

"Go on, Son. Don't be shy."

Roy stood up, his machinery in full and ready order.

Maggie smiled. She put her hand on her chin and nodded. "I see you shaved all over -- oh, hold on." She turned around, opened the nearby cabinet and took out one of her female razors. She then turned, locked eyes with him...and went to her knees.

"Let me just..." She swiped the razor against her son's thin pubes, gliding it gently past her young man's raging beast. Roy shivered when he felt his mother's hot breath against his wet and erect member. So close, so close.

"And done." She stood up and looked him in the eyes. Looked strong, looked hard, looked deep. She knew what she wanted -- but not now, not tonight...but she could still get a going-away present.

"Goodnight." Maggie puckered her lips and waited for a kiss.

If a penis could go from red to blue, this one just did. He'd never kissed his mother on the lips before. Never ever. It was not the done thing for him, a male, to show affection like that to a female family member. A kiss on the cheek, sure, he could kiss his mother on the cheek -- but that's as far it went. He was not his sister; he could not go around kissing family members on the lips. He could not kiss his mother on the lips. It would be so wrong...but then again, it might not be so bad. Her lips do look nice, and why not have a more intimate relationship with her? They already practice nudism together. So why not a kiss? Why the heck not? Besides, everyone in Europe does it.

Roy closed his eyes, pushed his head forward, and pecked his mother on the lips. Oh, that was more than they expected; the sparkle from the touch of mom and son's lips left both with red-hot cheeks

"Hmm, okay, baby." Maggie turned, walked, paused to pick up her robe, turned to her son one last time, winked, and blew him a kiss. "Bye~." She grabbed the handle and shut the door.

Once she was gone, Roy's slumped into the bathtub and went for the universal record in the underwater stroke.

Maggie looked in the hallway mirror, fluffed up her hair, smiled, and skipped to the bedroom.

A time-skip of two weeks and we're back in the living room. Devilish Maggie was sitting on the couch, in a green tank top and black shorts.

"Hey~." Melisa walked in, wearing a pink shirt with blue jeans.

"Hey sweetthing~. Come sit here next to your mama."

Melisa sat on the couch and slapped her thighs. "Mom, can I get a kiss?"

"Oh of course my darling!" Maggie held her daughter close and kissed her cheeks profusely. "Aw you're so precious."

With her mother's arms still around her, Melisa tilted her head and sighed. "Momma, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, anything my little angel."

Melisa put her arms around her mom and nudged closer, to the point their noses were almost touching. "I just wanna know, from you, uhh, Mom: am I a good kisser?"

Maggie tilted her head back. "Are you a good kisser? Why ask me, sweetie?"

"Well, I dun' know, I don't think I give good enough kisses. I mean, Daddy kisses me all the time, so I was thinking maybe he's trying to get me to improve with, dun' know, practice."

Maggie shook her head. "No, no, it's not like that at all. He just loves showing you his love."

"Really?"

"Of course, sweetie." Maggie stroked her daughter's face and hair. "You're gorgeous, honey."

Melisa blushed. "Mom...can you...kiss me right now. Jus-just to make sure."

"Of course I will kiss you!" Maggie puckered up and pecked her daughter on the lips.

"Hmm. That was nice. Oh let me!" Melisa leaned in and pecked her mom for just a second longer. "Hee-hee. Again," Melisa said with a whisper.

"Allright." Maggie went in again, this time with a sprinkle more force.

"Me again." Melisa parted her lips just a little further, getting more of a taste from her mother's ripened lips.

"Oh you." Maggie pressed her lips even harder when going against her daughter's sweetness.

They pecked back and forth, their arms around each other's necks. They were giggling as they leaned in further and further, the distance between kisses becoming shorter and shorter, till...

In mid-kiss, Melisa grabbed the back of Maggie's head. Maggie did the same and like that their lips were pressed together in a tight lock. The tongues were slipping, the eyes closing, the hum now a loud buzz. They weren't pecking each other anymore: this mother and daughter were full-on making out. Their inhibitions forgotten, neither thinking, both too lost to think, both too warm to formulate thought, just focused on enjoying the taste of the other's lips, Mother and Daughter falling into a trap of sweet treats and ripened flavours.

They pulled back from the lock, their foreheads touching, eyes closed, each gasping for air. Not a millisecond later and their lips went back towards each other, full open-mouth kissing, demonic lust overcoming their bodies. This had gone far beyond proper family kissing standards. Perhaps commonplace in the 2012 Seymour household with Stephanie and her boys -- but not at all common place in most other households. This mother and daughter were drowning in a sea of sin, hands moving down their bodies, down their backs, Melisa just about to make a turn into Cleavage Town when...the door opened.