Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers

"Oh, this is rich. I guess you're going to stay a virgin for a long time then, but you'll be a technical virgin soon enough," she said, hovering over the proceedings. "Go on. Dig up her shitty ass, Saori."


Saori slid the her two margarine-caked fingers as deeply into Rosa's rectal cavity as they could go, grinding them around. Rosa suddenly worried that she'd have an accident if the fingers came back out, and she involuntarily squeezed her butt cheeks together around the intruding hand in futile protest. 


"Look at that. Even those round cheeks of hers can squeeze tight. She's a real clamper...for now," Saori said, looking to Misato for inspiration. "But nothing lasts forever. Shall we hook her up?"


"Hook her up!" Misato responded with a sneer. Saori quickly withdrew her fingers. Rosa clenched her buttocks, thankfully not producing any mess. She felt the collar being placed around her stinging neck. Saori then reached to the side of the large pillory, fiddling with its combination lock until until the top part came loose. She lifted it up, freeing the girl's arms and head. Rosa immediately flailed, then tried to run, but her ankles were still fastened with what she could now see were metal shackles nailed into the floor.


"Mm, a spunky one. But nope, yer not going anywhere," Saori said calmly. "You're only making this harder on yourself. You're a Tail now, okay? Just accept it and it'll go much more smoothly..."


"Shut up!" Rosa belted tremulously, trying to grab the girl's ankle. She managed to dig her nails into Saori's sock before Misato swung her leg back and kicked Rosa in the gut. The impact was surprisingly powerful, and completely knocked the wind out of its target. Rosa crumpled, wheezing. 


"Oh, you think you're gonna make us wrangle you huh? Bad idea, Tail Seven. Alright, c'mon and hook her pooper already, Saori," Misato said. Her sister blinked, then smeared the pendulous bulb with a clump of margarine and tugged the cable. Rosa's back arched against her will as she felt the cable tug her collar. She tried to scream, but she was still in shock from the pain in her abdomen.


Saori struggled with the girl until the hook dug between her round buttocks and pressed upwards. In alarm, Rosa made the mistake of throwing her head forward. This only caused the bulb to collapse her ring with more force. Its tip shot through with an audible slurp, pushing a copious amount of margarine up her rectum along with it. She regained her breath long enough only to let out a pitiful, strained wheeze. 


With a third tug, Saori pulled the slack remainder of cable up through a steel bracket in the back of Rosa's collar. This caused the large bulb to wedge itself more deeply up her ass, its widest part prying her sphincter muscle indefinitely.

The pain was horrific. It made the previous invasion of Saori's grubby fingers feel like nothing by comparison. When Saori was sure it was tight enough to hold the hook in place, she then sealed it with the snap of a special lock engraved with the girl's number: 7. 


To her horror, the captive teenage girl heard applause now coming from the women in front of her, and cheering. Her newly-stretched anus began to bleed.

Saori unlocked the shackles at her ankles now, though she was in too much pain to even notice. "Good work, both of you," Mistress Ayaka finally said to her daughters, to which they beamed in response. She then rose from her seat and walked towards a darkened hallway behind it, pausing to offer some final words. 


"You may rest now, Tail Seven. Before I go, I have a request. Tail Six, will you please give our lovely new addition a tour of her new home? If she wants to visit the Heads wing, please just be mindful of personal volume, as they will be working with clients in the southern den for the next two hours. I'll see you all at dinner. Head Two is preparing a lovely vegetarian meal that I believe you will all greatly appreciate."


"Hai, Mistress Ayaka. Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Mistress Ayaka," the women chanted in slavish unison. 


"We're done with you for now, chica," Misato snapped, nudging Rosa's limp body off of the platform with her foot. Two of the Tails caught the girl in their arms, saving her from what could have been a nasty fall. The daughters then shut the wooden stage's gate and followed their father down the hallway, leaving the Tails to their own devices.


The women placed Rosa upright one foot at a time, and held onto her arms until she could stand on her own. One of them patted her bottom down with a paper towel to soak up the blood. "Just relax your muscles, and don't fight it," she dazedly heard one of them whisper to her. "It hurts much less if you don't fight it..."


She did her best to follow the advice, but the hook riding deep up her ass made it impossible for her to stand normally. It forced her to hold her back unnaturally straight, with her chin up to avoid choking herself on the steel buckle of her collar. 


Momentarily speechless, she felt them guide her to a flight of stairs. The thought of ascending steps in her "brace" was daunting; "The key is to lift yourself by the ball of your foot, not with your calf muscles," she was told by Tail Six, a slightly pudgy redhead with conspicuously big breasts whose accent indicated she was Irish or Scottish. She managed to walk up with the balancing aid of hands at her back.


When she was finally able to speak, she immediately pleaded with the women to let her go, though this was only met with sympathetic disapproval—even if they could free her, they informed, to do so would violate their Mistress's law, and that was out of the question. When she introduced herself as Rosa, they shook their heads again, refusing to call her by anything but Tail Seven. They did, however, all admit that Rosa was a nice name, and that it was something of a shame that she had to retire it.


She could not get many of them to divulge their birth names or histories, either—they'd long ago resigned to their numeric designations, it seemed. Tail One, a lanky olive-skinned woman with short curly hair and a heavy Arabic-sounding accent, revealed that she'd been in captivity for nearly six years; the slightly weathered look of her collar seemed to confirm this. 


Tail Six offhandedly revealed that she'd previously worked as a hairdresser, though she would not divulge much more. The rest were more reticent in revealing any details about themselves, for the time being at least. Despite their limitations, they appeared to be rather friendly.

Tail Four, a pixieish ebony girl with pierced nipples and a mountain of fluffy hair, tended to Rosa's injuries, tweezing the splinter from her foot and giving her a cold compress for her bruised stomach. Looking at them all, Rosa realized that they were all quite physically distinct, which made associating their faces and corresponding numbers fairly easy. 


"Mistress Ayaka likes variety," Tail Six told Rosa. "That is why she prefers tourists. She sends her daughters out two, sometimes three times a year—each time with different instructions as to what kind of girl to bring back. In my case, she was looking for a ginger lass with curves, as you might guess."


Rosa tried to smile, but she couldn't. Although she'd stopped bleeding, pain still shot through her young anus in torturous waves. Even Tail Six′s plaintive demeanor couldn't ease her innate sense of dread. 


She could run, but where, and how far? As they walked down the manorial halls, Rosa found her new surrounding to be be absolutely labyrinthian, as well as multi-tiered. "There are six floors here in total, not including the basement," Tail Four informed her. "There are windows on the fifth and sixth floors, you really should see the view from the roof though. The coast is beautiful this time of year."


"Wait. You mean we're still on the Kabira Bay?" Rosa said, turning to her. "Do you know how far we are from the hotels? Is it close?!"


The girls all lowered their heads. Tail Four simply patted her back, whispering, "We cannot help you with that, honey."


"What do you mean?! Don't you want to leave too? You can't possibly want to be here—" Rosa started. The women paused, surrounding her in a semicircle. She gulped, realizing she was not yet in a position to win any special favors.


"Please, don't raise your voice like that," said Tail Six, stroking her arm gently. "We really like you, Tail Seven. We know this is new and scary for you, but—"


"What do you mean, you really like me?! You don't even know me! My name is Rosa. My last name is DeSantos. My name is not Tail Seven!"


"Please!" Tail Four said, clutching the girl's arm with concern. "Honey, we know you're upset, but you'll only make things worse if you don't obey the rules. Mistress Ayaka has very strict punishments..."


Rosa still couldn't believe her situation. She frantically scanned the area around her. There were no exits to be spotted. It dawned on her that the reason there weren't any windows on the bottom floors was because it would be too easy to jump out of them. And she calculated that the ceilings were high enough to make even a 5th story drop possibly fatal, especially landing with a back-bending hook lodged inside her. Realizing that she was trapped, the girl's spirit was anchored, and she found herself relaxing into acceptance, at least for the time being.


"Oh my God..." she said softly, tears briefly returning to her eyes. "Okay..."


The Tails all huddled together, hugging her. At first the gesture felt strangely rehearsed, but the longer the women insistently held her trembling body, the more their curious form of empathy began to feel genuine. Soon the blaze in her body began to simmer. 


"You will be okay, sweetie," Tail Four whispered to her. "Please, just relax and follow us. The sleeping quarters are just ahead." 


Rosa tremblingly nodded. She was then released from the warm pit of their collective embrace. The women turned almost in lockstep unison, and then started towards a long, pallid hallway. Rosa readjusted her posture and weakly followed behind the pack.


As they passed through the quarters, Rosa noticed that no doorway had an actual door attached, and a lack of visible hinges made her wonder if any ever had existed in those spaces. Instead, the rooms more closely resembled the stalls of horse stables, being narrow and spatially transparent. 


"Those are reserve rooms," Rosa was told. "Mistress Ayaka has enough rooms to house roughly 50 women if need be. Here, let me show you where your room will be," Tail Six told her, walking ahead.


Rosa's eyes fixed on the metal hook that ran from the girl's thick, milky buttocks up to her neck, disappearing behind her waterfall of red hair, and quivered, feeling the chronic burn return to her own anus as she walked. At the end of the hall, they turned left to an intersection with row of rooms lining it. Each room had an alphanumeric inscription above it. 


"Here you go," Tail 6 said, pointing to room T-7. Rosa meekly stepped inside, feeling how claustrophobic the space was. The walls were made of unpolished plywood, with exposed beams at every corner, and nothing but a mattress and in the middle of the floor. A single light bulb hung above it, slung over a beam in the gutted ceiling.


"Communal bathroom is down this way, to the left," Tail Six said, pointing to a dark white room with a toilet directly facing the open hallway, and a row of shower stalls beside it. "Are you athletic at all?"
"Uh..." Rosa started, still mortified by the prospect of having to sleep in T-7 every night, "I guess."


"Well, we have a huge gymnasium on the 5th floor. We get 75 minutes of gym time per day, right after breakfast. Mistress Ayaka appreciates my curves, but she doesn't want a blubber-butt, haha," Tail Six joked. Rosa smiled feebly.


"Dining room is on the 4th floor, kitchen too," Tail Six added. "We usually rotate kitchen duties, but the real cooks are Tail 5 and Head 2; they've got a little rivalry going on, actually." Tail Five, a tawny, moonfaced Asiatic girl with a boyish buzzcut, smiled and nodded. "Head Two might have me beat in the dessert department, but I make a mean main course," she contended in a discernibly Australian accent.


In about a half hour's time, Rosa had seen enough of the house to get a sense of it on a basic level, though there were seemingly hundreds of nooks and passages that went entirely unexplained, and she considered that maybe even her fellow Tails didn't completely understand the full architecture of the place. 


"Well girls, I should get going," Tail One said wearily, folding her long arms under her sloping breasts. "I have a session with some clients now. Nice to meet you, Tail Seven. Welcome to the family." 


"Bye..." Rosa peeped as Tail One turned away from the pack. She couldn't fathom what a "session" with "clients" must entail. Whatever it did, she found herself praying for Tail One under her breath as the woman's nude, compromised form disappeared up the stairs.


Tail Six's room was right next to Rosa's, separated by only by thin boards. Rosa sat on her mattress alone, kneeling with her knees spread apart so as not to agitate her anus any further. She reached back, feeling the space where the smooth transparent plug held her hole open. It felt obscenely big, and she shuddered with the mere realization that her anus could stretch that wide. She tried to tug at it the glass bulb, but this only caused her collar to push back against her neck, choking her. 


She then tried to wrestle with the cable at her back, but only seemed to tighten the bind and worsen her pains. Physically taxed, she placed the compress Tail Four had given her on the mattress, and then laid her stomach on top of it. 


She felt like a beached fish as she lay there in her awkward position, hooked and defeated. Closing her eyes, she prayed to God to save her from this place. To make it all just a dream—maybe a lesson learned, never to talk to strangers, or to flirt with vague homosexual curiosities?

She shut her eyes ever more tightly, the swelling pain in her rectal cavity rising and falling with each involuntary strain of her resisting body. When she opened her eyes, hardly any time had passed at all, and she was still in T-7, on that hard mattress, hooked and trapped. 


Eventually she got up the energy to stand up and explore what little she could. The hallways were unguarded, but there were photoelectric security sensors around nearly every passageway. What was more, small surveillance cameras of the kind usually seen in department stores were placed in all sorts of inaccessible places. She stared into the eye of one of the cameras, wondering if anyone monitored them.


Tail Six caught Rosa as she was impulsively contemplating a dash past one of the sensors. "I don't think you should get so close to those, Tail Seven," she said aloud. Startled, the Rosa turned around, seeing the curvy naked redhead at the other end of the room smile at her.


"I was just—" Rosa started.


"I know, I know. You're curious. Frankly, we all are. But if you ever want to meet the last girl who tried to escape from here, I can take you to her chambers. She's definitely a cautionary tale."


"What do you mean?" Rosa asked, cupping her hand over her bare breast in fear.


"There is one more member of the family here that no one mentioned. Her name is Tail Zero. She was actually once our first Tail Seven, before you. But after her escape attempt caused so much of a hassle, she was, shall we say, stripped of her rank."


"Tail Zero..." Rosa repeated, the words sounding so strange on her lips.


"Yes. The sisters brought her here about half a year ago. She's around your age, and was a certified beauty queen. I believe she was poised to win a state pageant only a few days before she came here."


"Oh God."


"Mm hm. She was the kind of girl that sensationalistic news outlets salivate over when they disappear—thin, blonde and blue-eyed, WASPy, the daughter of a fairly well-known conservative politician in the U.S. I'm sure the coverage over there was strong. But you know how people are...short attention spans. And the Japanese government probably wasn't of much help, what with their tendency to sweep dirt under the rug..."


Rosa almost choked on her saliva, frozen in place.


"Would you like to meet her?" Tail 6 asked, brushing her long hair to one side.


"I...don't know," Rosa said. "Is she okay?"


"No, Tail Seven. She is not okay."


"What...did you do with her?"


"You'll have to see for yourself. I think it will give you a different perspective," Tail Six said, her voice still disarmingly unmalicious despite the foreboding undercurrent she was dutifully helping to perpetuate. 
"Come, follow me," she said, walking down back towards the Tail's quarters. Against her better judgment, Rosa followed.

_____________________________________________________________

The alphanumeric rooms—which went from T-1 to T-99 in a straight row of identically shabby stalls—ended at the far wall. There at the end was a small, flat jib door which one could easily miss if viewed from farther away, as it was painted the same drab gray color as the wall, was two feet from the floor, and had no doorknob. It only had a combination lock, and Tail Six quickly input the numbers: 1, 2, 3.

Tail Six then pushed the unlocked door open and climbed inside a completely dark room. After a moment, she flicked on the lights, and motioned for the girl to follow. She closed the door behind them when Rosa stepped in, creating an airtight silence. There were foam soundproofing pads lining the walls and door.

They were in a room that could possibly have once been a supply closet, though it was now bare, save for a topless blonde girl swinging from the ceiling, and a large open tub of margarine resting in the far corner. The girl was hanging horizontally about four feet from the floor, stomach down, her body elaborately bound in thick rope.

At first, the material covering the girl's pelvis appeared to be a common pair of underwear. When Rosa came closer, however, she noticed how clunky and awkward the fabric looked. With horror, she realized they were adult diapers. The putrid smell that was drifting to her nostrils confirmed that they weren't entirely empty, either.

The hanging girl was also morbidly obese; her stomach was a doughy sack, her bare breasts dangling like udders, with small ripples of cellulite traveling across her wan flesh. Her face, despite all this, retained some germ of conventional beauty, though this only disturbed Rosa further.

Unable to contain her shock, Rosa gasped, causing her to awaken.

At first the hanging girl seemed to be waking from heavy intoxication; she blinked slowly, raising her head. Her eyes locked on Tail Six in recognition.

"Six..." she said in a gravelly voice, conjuring a weak, pitiful smile. "I'm...so happy to see you..."

"Happy to see you too, Tail Zero," Tail Six said, reaching over to a lever and pulling it until the girl's ropes hoisted her to eye-level. "You look like you've actually lost a bit of weight. What happened?"

"The sisters forgot to feed me again, maybe that's why," Tail Zero muttered. "Do you have any food? I haven't eaten since yesterday..."

"I'm sorry, Zero, but I don't have food to give you. I'll try to remind the sisters to feed you," Tail Six said. "By the way, this is my friend, Tail Seven."

Tail Zero's blue eyes twitched, then fixed on Rosa with a dim look of resentment. She said nothing, then, with more twitching, she looked back at Tail 6.

"Are you sure you can't get me some food? Please?" the girl asked, her creaky voice dashed with a vague midwestern drawl.

"I can't, Tail Zero. I just wanted you to meet my friend, because she's new here. Do you want to tell her about yourself?"

Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers
123456...9