Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers

"...No," Tail Zero said, lowering her head.

"You don't want to tell her about how you tried to escape? And what happened to you?"

"...It wasn't my fault," Tail Zero mumbled.

Tail Six turned to Rosa, and placed her hand on her shoulder. "She's being difficult. Maybe you should try to talk directly to her."

"W-what should I say?" Rosa asked, sensing Tail Zero's animosity. "Maybe we should leave her alone."

"She's harmless," Tail Six reassured. "And lonely. Just talk to her."

Rosa walked up to the girl and waved nervously, breathing shallow breaths through her mouth to try and avoid the stench. "Hi, my name is, uh..." She looked around, swallowing hard, then meeting her eyes again. "Well, uh you know my name already. What's yours? I mean—"

"Shut up," Tail Zero said. "Leave me alone."

Rosa backed off, shaking her head. "She smells really bad..." she whispered to Tail Six. "I think we should go."

"Alright, I'll tell her story if she doesn't want to," Tail Six said, raising her voice. "After setting off nearly every alarm in the house, Tail Zero tried to jump out of the 5th story window. This was on March 27th at roughly 5 am, wasn't it?"

The suspended, diapered girl's contemptuous eyes merely lowered in response. Tail Six continued.

"...And since the windows are designed to be too narrow for an adult to fit through, she'd taken up a habit of vomiting her meals in secrecy, with the plan of losing enough weight to thwart this limitation."

"Oh my God," Rosa said, the scent filling the room distinctly that of a full diaper. She held her breath, hoping to conclude this as quickly as possible. Tail Six went on.

"Anyway, our then-anorexic Zero managed to make it halfway out the window, but got stuck. Retrieving her was a chore, as it required using a ring saw to shear away part of the windowsill. That window has since been covered up with cement, which looks much less nice I must say."

"It wasn't my fault, Six!" The swinging girl said. "I didn't know—"

"You certainly didn't know, Zero. Anyway, so as punishment, Mistress Ayaka confined her to hang in this room until she reaches a minimum weight of 250 kilos..."

Rosa looked confused for a moment. "Wait...what's 250 kilos?"

"Oh that's right, let me think. Roughly...550 pounds," Tail Six said plainly. Rosa shuddered again.

"So to achieve this, she is fed a diet exclusively of junk food, and she of course has incentive to eat as much as she can so that she may hasten her release. On top of this, I have to assume Misato and Saori By now you know those two can be quite ruthless."

"I'm sorry," Tail Zero said quiveringly, followed by a series of loud, gurgling farts. Her large gut tensed, and then her diaper began to sag slightly lower. Rosa was completely catatonic now, but she couldn't look away as the girl openly defecated into the puffy white sack covering her pelvis.

"I see you still have diarrhea?" Tail Six asked.

"Yes..."

"That's not a surprise considering your diet, Zero," Tail Six said, averting her eyes for a moment. "But we all have our crosses to bear. Try to get the sisters to give you some more water sometime, if you can convince them."

"Thank you, Six...I will."

"And when you get released, you can join our family again, lose that weight, and all will be well. That is, given your body doesn't break first."

"Will...will I get to be Tail Seven again, then?" Zero asked with the smallest glimmer of hope in her expression.

"No, you'll always be Tail Zero. You just won't be hanging from a ceiling any longer. Goodbye for now," Tail Six said quite dispassionately, turning and taking Rosa by the arm. "Let's go," she whispered. Rosa nodded and followed her.

As they left, they could hear sobbing. When they shut heavy gray door behind them, the sound was sealed away, as if it didn't even exist.

"She really used to be quite beautiful," Tail Six reminisced with a weary sigh. "It's a shame."

Rosa was in total disbelief. She didn't know what to say or think, but she couldn't get that image of the bloated mess of a girl strung up like a slab of meat. It sent shivers down her spine.

"I'm going to go freshen up before dinner. You probably should too, Mistress Ayaka appreciates hygiene," Tail Six said, finally smiling at her again. She walked away, down the hall and turning towards the bathroom. Looking at that solitary toilet made Rosa remember that she hadn't gone to the bathroom in quite a while, and it disturbed her to know that the plug was starting to constipate her. When would she be allowed to relieve herself?

She patiently waited in her room until she was sure the bathroom was unoccupied, then first went to shower. There were no individual stalls, just twenty shower heads sticking out of the walls with individual soap-dishes and pairs of knobs. There were two large drainage grates in the middle of the floor.

She walked to the least conspicuous corner of the room and turned on the water. Even when she turned the heat up all the way, it appeared to be impossible to get anything beyond lukewarm water to come out, but it was better than nothing. The weak stream pitter-pattered on her scalp and shoulders, dripping down and diluting the perspiration of trauma and stress on her back. She peed standing up, then took a deep breath.

Unthinkingly, she then spread her legs apart, looking down at her toned stomach, and the still newly-shaven mound of her sex beneath it. Thoughtlessly, her fingers traveled across her inner thigh to pause at her center. She was astonished to find that her vagina was quite moist, and not just with water; there was a thicker, more nectarous wetness, flowing from within.

The implications wracked her with a sudden powerful shame. She couldn't understand why she now found that her fingers were strumming her engorged clitoris. Her hand almost felt as if it were not moving of her own volition, but rather through some force much stronger than her. Something irrational, and primally perverse. Something that momentarily squashed everything she'd been raised to believe.

A few movements of her fingertips later, and she was softly moaning to herself, slowly rocking her hips side to side, lost in some strange swirl of wildly conflicting sensations. The feeling of profound fullness up her ass started to swell into pain again as her muscles tensed, but now it fuzzily began to make sense to her. The feeling began to take on meaning. A few more rotations across her clit, and she might just...

"Dinner!" she heard echoing into the bathroom from down the hall. "Dinner!" several voices chanted in unison, followed by the crack of a loud bell. The abrupt sound tore her out of her haze, and with it left the pleasurable tinge she'd so fleetingly managed to grasp. The anal pain remained, sharply, and without anything with which to contrast it, she descended into benightedness again.

She fell to her knees. The hook responded to the shift, tugging her sphincter upward and causing her to reflexively throw back her neck. She began to cry hysterically.

What was becoming of her? She thought of her parents; they must be worried sick by now...and what would they say if they saw her in that moment of confusion, giving into such grotesque sin?

She knew it was against God. Everything in this place was. But somehow she did not have the power to hear His message in this dark place. The dinner bell clanging through the halls felt more like the toll of judgment; she had just flirted with sin in a den of sinners, and what was worse, she did not know for sure what she'd do next.

On the floor, she began to pray for guidance, and forgiveness—not just for what her hands had just done, but for whatever past wrong she'd done to end up in this place.

"Tail Seven?" She heard near the doorway. From her awkward kneeling position on the floor, she turned her head to see Tail Six, whose pale complexion looking almost ghostly in the icy fluorescence of the bathroom lights.

Rosa gasped, derealization gripping her. Was this fiery-haired girl in the doorway the Devil? Or one of his minions? She couldn't take her eyes off Tail Six's large breasts; they looked like two ripe fruits beckoning her, but what would partaking of them lead to? Purgatory? Hell? She began to hyperventilate, stricken with a new form of fright—a fear of herself.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Tail Six said, walking to her and placing a hand on her back. Rosa's body rumbled with weeping. Tail Six's voice became as serene as a pond, her hand gently massaging Rosa's shoulders.

"Dear, you know, although there are some things we're not allowed to talk about here, you can at least always tell me how you feel."

"I feel like I'm going crazy," Rosa said, wiping her face. "I feel like you're all crazy, and you're turning me into one of you..."

"Mistress Ayaka teaches us that sanity is an illusion. She is a very wise woman, Tail Seven. When you are ready to accept her discipline, you will understand this."

"But, Tail Six...I don't know if my body can take this anymore," Rosa sniffled.

"I know it is not easy, I do. I'll be honest with you. Even I still find it difficult sometimes. There are nights when I find myself waking up, wondering what has become of me. I wonder why my sole purpose in life is to be a martyr, to provide my bowels as a receptacle for the semen of strangers..."

"What...does that mean?" Rosa asked with a crinkled brow.

Tail 6 took in a deep breath for a moment, hunching next to the girl, and then exhaled slowly.

"You will learn eventually. Fist you must pass the initiation. The rites are very...challenging," she said, the last word fading to a hush.

"Oh God," Rosa said, squinting into oblivion. "W-what happens next?"

"It is not my place to tell you. It is something you must simply discover for yourself. When you are ready, Tail Seven."

"But, will I...ever be the same? Will I end up like Tail Zero?!"

"I cannot say," Tail Six replied. "Only our Mistress may answer this question. The path to humility does require that we do away with certain things, however..."

The dinner bell rang one last time, then settled. The hall outside was suddenly very quiet. "Come, we should hurry," Tail Six said, placing her shoulder under Rosa's armpit, gripping her with both hands at the waist, and carefully lifting her. "Mistress does not abide tardiness."

Rosa slowly moved her legs in compliance, blankly staring ahead as her strange new friend led her down the hallway. On the 4th floor, the dining area spread out in a broad semicircle. The walls were lined with smooth white tiles, giving the room a strange igloo-like appearance.

A chandelier hung at the pit of the ceiling, casting light on the rows of shallow concave wells lining the floor. The women—both Heads and Tails—kneeled in front of their alphanumerically assigned feeding wells with their heads down. Tail 6 motioned for Rosa to kneel at her appropriate station next to her in the same position.

The young girl stared down into the well, seeing the inscription: T-7 at its base. A shiver ran through her as she realized that this was already beginning to feel like a familiar designation to her. Down the row, she noticed that Tail One was without her hook and collar, and appeared similarly exhausted. Before she could ask Tail Six about this, she heard quick footsteps, and out of the corner of her eye she could see Saori and Misato enter.

They were dressed as brightly as before, yet the two sisters had their yellow hair tightly tied back in ponytails. Rosa's heart raced when she recognized the pink scrunchie in Misato's hair as her own. She figured it was unlikely she'd ever get it back. The women around her now all had their heads lowered, and she followed suit out of fear of being singled out.

"Go on," Misato said to one of the women in the front row before sitting down at the table. A short, heavily tattooed girl with dark bangs stood up near the center row, her chin covered in drool. Rosa looked at her face, or what portion of it could be seen beneath that mysterious muzzle. She saw sad, downcast brown eyes—they looked so much like her own that she had to look away.

Like the Tails, the Heads were bound by similar numbered locks on the backs of their harnesses, though clearly their fates were of a different color. Rose took another furtive glimpse at their row and wondered exactly what those horrible masks functioned to do. She could see snorkel-like metal pipes affixed to each mouthpiece and capped by some kind of filter or ventilator. Was wearing them less painful than what the Tails had to contend with? It was hard to say.

Head Two walked to a corner of the room, lifting up two heavy food containers in either hand. Her thin inked arms flexed as she carried them dutifully to each woman, stopping to pour their contents into their corresponding wells. The depth of the wells roughly corresponded with the individual body size of the women assigned to them; Tail Six's was the deepest.

In one container was several pounds of homemade vichyssoise; the Heads, who appeared unable to chew anything through their strange oral obstructions, were offered this along with a side of miso and pureed greens. On the Tails' side was a simple meal of boiled rice, tofu and pickled daikon. These were dispensed from the steaming container in the girl's other hand. Smaller, deeper pockets were carved next to each feeding bowl, and these were soon filled with water.

Saori paused near Rosa, looking down at her with an ambiguous expression on her face. Rosa was too weary of her to return her gaze. The strange girl stood rocking back and forth on her heels before Misato coaxed her to the dinner table with an impatient wave.

Rosa couldn't see the sisters' plates from her kneeling position, but she suspected that their dinner was far more pleasing to the palate than the bland scraps being given to the Tails; she was fairly sure she smelled roast chicken coming off of the tray on their looming table. She didn't envy the Heads, however; the lack of utensils meant that their sloshy meal would have to be consumed in the utter absence of dignity.

Misato locked her eyes on Head Two as she began to sit back at her station, fixing her with a nasty look. Her lips twisted up to a devilish smile, and she sat forward in her seat, retrieving a small key from her pocket and tossing it on the floor in front of the woman.

"Head Two! Take your cap off," she demanded. The woman sullenly did as told, bending to pick up the key and bringing it to her face, where she pressed it into a small lock in the side of her mouth-pipe. The cap came loose, and the woman carefully placed it on the floor next to her. She did so with slightly trembling fingers, as if she knew something bad were about to happen.

up an olive with her fingers and waving it.

"Thanks so much for this lovely dinner, cock sucker!" Misato said, plucking up a greasy olive from her plate. She pinched it between her fingers tightly, aiming it. "Look at me. I'm gonna get this right in your big open mouth," she said. She tossed the olive across the table, missing and hitting Head Two in the eye.

Head Two winced, but seemed frozen by a fear of worse punishment, merely blinking in disdain and turning her head. Misato didn't appear to be done with her, however, and she picked up another olive from her plate and aimed it.

"You know what? I just realized that you're actually kinda fugly. Almost wonder what we were thinking when we picked you up in that bar back in...when was it? Like, three years ago? Maybe it was the alcohol. Lucky for you, mom liked you enough to keep you around...anyway. Look at me again. I'm gonna get it this time."

Head 2 grumbled unintelligibly and slowly turned her head back, her eyes shut and her jaw visibly tense. Her lips first strained around the steel circle grinding against her teeth, then relaxed in acceptance. Another slippery olive flew towards her, this time pelting her on the forehead.

"Damn! Hold still, you cum guzzler. Every time you move that ugly gridiron face of yours, I have to change my aim," Misato said. Saori nervously chortled. A few of the women on the floor sighed and shifted as they ate, trying to appear unaware of what was happening. Rosa immediately felt anger when she saw Misato now. How could anyone be so obnoxious, so mean? As pretty as she was, Misato's personality was clearly nothing but repulsive.

"Don't let her catch you staring," Tail Six whispered to Rosa. "When she's in one of these moods, you don't want to get her attention." Rosa reluctantly dropped her eyes again. Soon she felt another presence. A bolder one.

It was Mistress Ayaka. She moved slowly as she entered the room, stopping to look at each one of her girls for a moment. Though there was a seemingly sincere smile on her slender face, Rosa didn't yet have the gall to look at her directly; she couldn't fathom this black-clad woman in the slightest, and still found her presence quite intimidating.

Rosa didn't hear the woman's footsteps until she was already upon her. The fresh hide scent of Mistress Ayaka's heels reached the girl's nostrils first. A heavy velvet skirt then came to loom beside her, its ornate hem dotted with metal studs.

Fingertips touched the crown of Rosa's head for the briefest moment. At first this startled her, but a second later, an inexplicable but welcomed calmness overtook her.

The strange woman then moved ahead to the dinner table, sitting down at the tallest of the three chairs in the center. Saori settled quietly beside her. Misato could not control herself, however, and attempted to throw one last olive at Head two. Mistress Ayaka quickly gripped her arm, clutching it tightly.

"Dame, Misato. Ii kagen ni shiro," the woman sternly reprimanded.

"But, mom!" Misato started. "Just one more try, I was about to be the world olive tossing champion—"

"Yoseyo," Mistress Ayaka replied, increasing her grip on the girl's wrist just at the exact increment it took to communicate physical dominance. Her daughter paused, flustered, then dropped her olive back on her plate and lowered her head.

"G-gomen nasai, kasaan."

"Koto wo aradateru na." Mistress Ayaka replied. She released her daughter's arm and then raised her voice for all to hear: "And do not make yourself sorrier."

A shaken Misato shot one last rueful glance at Head Two before staring at the floor with a pout.

The dark Japanese matriarch then paused to look at the rows of enslaved female forms arranged below her on the floor and nodded slowly. This seemed to be a cue that every woman knew to respond to, their voices monotone with nearly uniform cadence: "Praise be to Mistress Ayaka, our benefactor and guiding light."

Confusedly, Rosa silently mouthed the words in time so as not to stand out. Mistress Ayaka's silver chopsticks slowly lifted a morsel of rare steak to her lips. She took one bite as if to judge the quality of its preparation, and then, apparently satisfied, nodded again. "Heads, Tails, you may feed."

Rosa's peers then shamelessly dove into their meals. Tails dug their fingers down into their feeding pits, retrieving tepid clumps of food and stuffing them in their mouths hastily. Heads spooned up their rich soups with cupped hands, sloppily funneling it past their mouthpieces. The slurping and chewing sounds unnerved Rosa. How could these women endure having to eat like this?

The paltry offering in her "bowl" was a far cry from the expensive seafood dinner she'd had with her parents the night before. She daintily lifted a sliver of daikon radish to her lips and bit it. The taste was sour but reasonable, so she had another, and then another. Soon she could not deny her latent hunger, and she began to grab mushy knots of food in her hands, eating them rapidly. Before she knew it, there was the jingling of another bell.

Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers
123456...9