Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Embers_X
Embers_X
59 Followers

"There's all your stuff. Bye..." Saori said, turning to leave as well.

"But...wait," Rosa said. "Why are you doing this...?"

The sisters paused. "Mom says you're a liability," Saori said. "Apparently your family's better than most at convincing the lazy-ass authorities around here to actually do their job. Cops showed up looking for you. We can't have that—"

"And you're ugly anyway, it's not worth it... " Misato interrupted again. "Plus, you're all gross and used up. Your butthole is probably so big now that you could get a job as a foghorn..."

Rosa winced, unable to think of a retort. Misato's trash talking, as colorful as it was, felt too close to some kind of truth for her to simply laugh off. Saori glanced at her sister with a hint of unease, and then leaned down over Rosa, talking to her with an almost apologetic tone in her voice.

"Um. So anyway, we gotta get out of here quick..."

Rosa still hesitated, eyes glossy and moist at the edges. "But...M-mistress Ayaka, she..." she stuttered catatonically, "...I-I never got to...say goodbye to her..."

Misato gave Rosa a stunned, incredulous look before spiting in her face. She then waved her golf club. "Crazy bitch, are you really that stupid? One more word out of you and you'll be saying goodbye to everyone."

Rosa froze, then felt her body relax into the greenery. The hot summer sun beat down on her; she could see white birds in the clear blue sky. Wasn't this what she wanted? Freedom?

"C'mon, Saori," Misato said, turning and walking back to the car.

Saori lingered for a second, then backed away from Rosa. A second later she was jogging over to the car to join her sister. The two got in and drove away with an abrupt screech, sending a dust cloud up into the air. In a flash, the rumbling vehicle turned a corner out of Rosa's plain of vision and disappeared.

She reached over, picking up her phone. 219 missed calls, a full voicemail, innumerable texts and emails. She smiled and brushed a final tear from her eye.

Bugs buzzed in her ears. She placed the phone face down next to her and lay flat, allowing the the mosquitos feed on her. She didn't care about them. All that she wanted to do was reach that peak that she'd come so close to earlier.

Her fingers reached between her legs, finding her tender clitoris.

She began to rub swiftly.

It only took a few strokes.

For the first time in her life, she felt free.

THE END

Embers_X
Embers_X
59 Followers
1...456789
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more fun!

i'll be sorry when i'll have come to the end of embers_x submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

truly disturbing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Unexpected Gangbang Two college girls end up in a reluctant gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories