Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner has ended," the Mistress said, which really only meant that she had completed her own relatively small meal. Rosa still had a portion left to eat, but she intuited that it would be unwise to try and stuff it in her mouth. All other women halted their movements. Rosa now fully understood why those around her seemed to rush their eating, and she only wished she'd have figured it out earlier.

After dinner, bedtime was called. Everyone was dismissed back to their rooms, save for Tail Four and Head Five, who were summoned to some other task which went unverbalized.

By this point, the thick bulb perpetually blocking Rosa's anus had begun to feel positively oppressive, and the small of her back was sore from being bent so strangely. As she stood alone in her tiny allocated enclosure, she began to realize that sleeping would be an ordeal in of itself. She waddled over to T-6, softly knocking on the edge of the open doorway.

"Yes?"

"It's me," Rosa said, stepping into view. Tail Six could see that the young girl was not in good shape, though her nipples were tellingly erect, perhaps unconsciously.

"Come sit with me," Tail 6 said, putting down the comb she'd been grooming her long red hair with. Rosa joined her on the edge of her mattress, eyeing the comb for a moment curiously, then dropped her head.

"What is the matter, dear?" Tail 6 asked.

"It hurts."

"I know, dear. I'm sorry that it hurts."

"But isn't there anything I can do? How do you live with this?!"

"Please, keep your voice down, Tail Seven. It will hurt less when you learn not to fight against it. Right now, your body is still trying to reject our Mistress' Discipline, and for that you are only punished further. Try to relax and accept it," Tail Six said, reaching out and rubbing Rosa's shoulders.

"But...when do we get to use the toilet? I mean...to do the other thing," Rosa said anxiously.

"Mistress Ayaka only allows us to remove our plugs in preparation for a client meeting, and then for a single day in its aftermath so that we may recover if necessary. It is in this time that we are allowed to release our bowels freely."

"So you mean I won't get to, um. You know. Until I...meet a...client?"

"Yes. Which is why it would behoove you to hasten your first private meeting with her. The longer you wait to approach her, the more you merely prolong your penance. You should formally offer your kōmon as soon as you can."

"That word...what does it mean? My kōmon? Why does she want it? How do I give it to her?" Rosa asked pleadingly, but she could see that the redhead was not in the business of dropping hints.

"I cannot tell you," was the simple response. "You must discover the answer for yourself."

"I just don't understand..." Rosa said despondently.

"Understanding will come. Simply reflect and observe and it will come to you. Keep in mind, however, this isn't just about offering yourself; she does not grant every request to meet. I can tell you that she favors certain girls based on their genuine willingness. Not to brag, but that is one reason why she likes me."

"And...what about the Heads?"

"It is not your concern."

"What do you mean by 'clients'?"

"That is something Mistress will explain to you in due time. It is not my place to discuss it."

Her curiosity thwarted by Tail 6's overwhelming reticence, Rosa now felt a bit faint. She lay sideways on the mattress, trying to process the increasingly creepy environment she seemed to be stuck in. Tail Six simply stroked her legs and arms almost maternally, whispering, "It will be okay, Tail Seven. Everything will be okay." As she did, she felt the young girl's body slowly relax.

It was then that a drawn-out, breathy groan exited Rosa's lips, but it was not a regular groan of pain or fatigue; it hit a distinctly lustful note, creaking and cracking, then petering out with a wheeze. Tail Six nodded knowingly, repeating her mantra: "Everything will be okay, Tail Seven. Everything..."

Within a few seconds, Rosa was fast asleep. Her nipples were still rock hard. Tail Six leaned over, kissing her forehead softly, and then she lifted the girl's limp body up and carried her back to T-7.

_____________________________________________________________

For how many hours she'd been asleep before being interrupted, Rosa was not sure. Upon first waking, she thought she was still in Tail Six's room, though she was nowhere to be seen. The two shadowy figures looming at Rosa's doorway carried shiny rods poised to bludgeon. The girl gasped, but before she could scream, the figures were upon her, wrapping a pillow over her face and pinning her down.

"If you scream, we'll break your legs, chica," she heard gigglingly hissed through the dense cloth. The voice was familiar. It was Misato's. A faint buttery scent confirmed that the other assailant was Saori, who crouched somewhere nearby, breathing heavily.

"Now we're going to take a nice trip down to the golf course, Tail Seven. And you're going to be nice and quiet the whole time, aren't you?"

Rosa squirmed at first, but froze when she felt cold steel rest over her shins. Golf course? What were they talking about? The sisters lifted her up to her feet, and Saori quickly tied a blindfold over her eyes. She then felt the floor leave her feet as her body was swept horizontally, hoisted up by pairs of forearms.

The sisters moved with surprising stealth as they carried her past the rows of sleeping Tails. They made a few twists and turns that Rosa couldn't mentally map very well, and finally went down some stairs and out into some place where she could feel crisp outdoor winds and the sounds of nocturnal insects.

The forearms underneath her suddenly withdrew, and her naked body collided with the ground with a thud.

"Oww!" she blurted, at first bucking against the imposition of her hook, then yielding when it came dangerously close to giving her an anal fissure.

"I hate you!" Rosa yelled, hoping that she could be heard by anyone who might think to save her.

"Jeez, what's up YOUR ass? Oh wait, don't tell me," Misato said, laughing as she reached down to pat her hostage's ample bottom. "We'll let you get back to your beauty sleep once we're done with you."

A gust of wind whipped Rosa's hair. She could feel short, moist blades of grass against her skin. Soft grumbling could be heard in the distance. Soon her blindfold was removed, revealing to her that the noise was coming from a girl laying about ten yards away. As their eyes locked across the field, Rosa recognized her as Head Two, the tattooed girl who had prepared and served dinner earlier.

Head Two was positioned stomach-down with her face forward. In a sinister twist, however, the girl's neck was pinned tightly underneath a horseshoe-shaped wicket.

"Tonight we're going to play croquet!" Misato said, waving her rather heavy-looking club in her hand. "Head Two's just gonna keep her ugly Polack mouth right there—not like she has a choice anyway—and me and Saori are gonna compete to see how many balls we each can tee into her mouth in 60 seconds. It's going to be a blast!"

Rosa looked at Head Two, seeing the fresh bruises that intersected with the tattoos on her arms. How much of a fight did she put up? Was she okay? She seemed almost drugged, and her groans sounded strangely aroused. Nothing made sense. Rosa rolled to one side, looking up at Saori.

"Saori..." she let out, trying to appeal to her. "If you hit the ball too hard, you could choke Head Two to death. This silly game isn't worth it...please, let us go."

Saori winced almost imperceptably, her lips beginning to tremble. "I'm sorry..." she responded confusedly, blinking.

"Please," Rosa persisted.

Saori then held out her own, equally heavy golf club with shaky hands. "Don't...don't talk to me," she said, her voice cracking. "Just shut up..."

"Please," Rosa repeated, glancing over at Head Two again. "Seriously, what if she chokes? You really don't care about that? What if your mother—"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Saori shrieked, whacking the dirt next to Rosa's face with the club. "I'm not your friend, so don't talk to me! You're nothing but a prostitute in the making, okay? That's all you are! So shut up!"

Rosa fell quiet. Saori seemed surprised and even embarrassed by her own tantrum, standing a few feet back to collect herself. There was redness in her eyes and a distressed look on her face. Quite a different picture than her sister, who remained almost psychopathically cheerful in her demeanor.

"You'll have to excuse my sister, she can be a drama queen sometimes," Misato said to no one in particular, tapping the ground with her club. "Saori, maybe you should go first. It'll help you to blow off some steam."

Saori's brow dropped and her eyes narrowed to razor-edged slits. "You're...right, Misato," she said, looking down at Rosa a newly-summoned cruelty in her eyes. "Which I guess brings us to why you're here."

She turned, dragging her club along the grass until she disappeared into a patch of darkness beyond the lanterns. A moment later, she returned with her signature white bucket in her other hand. She dropped it next to Rosa. The margarine scent wafting from it now sickened Rosa by pure association.

"You're going to be our ball dispenser," Misato said plainly. "It's simple. First we stuff your butt with as many balls as we can fit. You've been wearing your plug for nearly 24 hours, so I'm sure your poop chute's ready for the job. Since this is a game of speed, your only job is to shit those balls out on demand, as quickly as possible. If you take too long, well, let's just say that both me and my sister can be very, very sore losers."

Rosa shut her eyes tight, praying under her breath.

"And don't worry, Tail Seven. I bet that after our clients are done packing your shit a few times, you'll have even more capacity up there," Saori said. Misato nodded in approval at Saori, which only egged her on more. "I bet we won't even need a golf cart anymore. You hear me, bitch?" Saori added, whacking the ground again.

"Yes," Rosa said, not wishing to anger her captors any further. She looked around, wondering if and how she could escape; the "golf course" was simply a large backyard lawn lit up by several red lanterns, and beyond this she could only see the inky outlines of a densely wooded area.

She listened for passing cars, but heard nothing but crickets and the rustling of the trees. The only other thing she could see was the exterior of that big six-story house where eleven other women slept in captivity. It was flat and square like some kind of compound, camouflaged with drab green paint, and quite ugly to her eyes.

Could she outrun Saori and Misato? She thought to dash into the woods, screaming as loudly as possible; if she were truly still on Kabira Bay, it couldn't be long before someone heard her, could it? But what if she failed? She thought of the fate of Tail Zero, and immediately became paralyzed by the memory.

"Pick her up," Misato said. "Hold her still while I unlock her."

Rosa felt herself being raised by the arms. She stared off into the abyss beyond the row of lanterns and her calves tensed instinctively. She could visualize running into the forest. She could visualize running out onto a road, catching the attention of a driver. She could visualize the heroic driver rescuing her, and delivering her back to civilization, and to her family. But then, she could more easily visualize herself dangling from ropes in some godforsaken vault, bloated and diapered. And that thought alone made her legs stay in place.

Misato pulled out a key. Rosa wanted to grab it from her, but Saori seemed all too ready to strike her with that golf club if she made any sudden movements. Suddenly she saw a figure emerge from the direction of the darkened house, and it was moving very fast.

"Nanda..." she heard, recognizing the voice as belonging to Mistress Ayaka's. Unlike before, she was dressed in a flowing black kimono and wooden sandals. Bizarrely, her arrival was the closest thing to the savior of Rosa's imagination at this particular moment.

"N-nandemonai!" Misato said, backing away and dropping the key. "Watashitachi—"

"Damarinasai. Mou iiwake bakari shinaide..."

With that, the two twins huddled close together fearfully, mumbling, "S-sumimasen—"

"Dōshite? Yōnin dekinai," the mother scolded. Although the Mistress did not raise her voice in her response, she spoke with the commanding power of a military officer. Misato made one last attempt to sway her mother's emotions, peeping, "Watashi noseijanai!"

"Yamete. Kite. Sugu Ni," the Mistress said, extending her hand.

Misato scrunched her face and lowered her head, then picked up the key laying in the grass and handed it to her mother. She turned to look back at her would-be victims, sneering at both of them. Her mother snapped her finger, immediately calling her attention back to herself, and then pointed at the house.

For the first time, Rosa saw real fear in Misato's face. "Hai, Okaasan," the sisters said in unison, reluctantly slinking away into the darkness.

Mistress Ayaka walked over to where Head Two lay, sighing as she tugged hard at the deeply-embedded wicket until it was uprooted from the ground. Head Two blinked, then rolled over to her back and shut her eyes, letting out another one of those strange, libidinous moans.

Taking her mistress's hand, the masked girl slowly rose to her feet, and then angled her head upwards as if to request a kiss. Ayaka did not meet her lips, however—for of course she could not even if she wanted to. Instead she touched Head Two's exposed forehead, slipping a finger under her bangs to run across the sweaty hairline. She then slid this finger down to the pipe jutting from the girl's mask, and casually poked it inside.

With another groan, Head Two strained her tongue until it finally tasted the sweet flesh of her owner's knuckle. She began hungrily lapping at it. As the finger uncurled, it slid deeper into the pipe, and the girl began sucking upon it, gazing up at her owner with admiration and gratitude in her eyes.

As if in reciprocation, Mistress Ayaka slowly removed her glistening finger and smeared the drool around the perfect circle of the girl's chapped, stretched lips.

Head Two gurgled something unintelligible that Rosa could only assume meant "Thank you," and then she stood aside. Rosa was as confused by the interaction she just witnessed as could be, and yet when Mistress Ayaka turned to regard her, she immediately felt a warmth wash over her. The dark woman came to her now with an outstretched hand.

Their eyes truly met for the first time, and it was the first instance in which Rosa wasn't completely terrified of her, though she couldn't figure what had changed. Though this woman had rescued her from the torments of the twins, those girls were merely products of her own parenthood, weren't they? And she was still her captor. This little world was, by all indications, entirely this woman's own design.

Yet somehow, through her pain and delirium, Rosa found her undeniably beautiful. She'd never considered the sexual potential of older people before. Perhaps it was because so few of them were as well-preserved as Mistress Ayaka was. Whatever the case, the feeling of the woman's strong hand clasping hers now caused a small degree of wetness to form at her bare center. She shuddered, embarrassed to be visually aroused in front of this strange mistress, but the firmness of the touch comforted her slightly.

The woman brushed her hand across Rosa's face much in the same way as she did to Head Two, but without resolution, pausing near an earlobe. She peered into Rosa's big brown eyes, then nodded to herself as if making a calculation. Tilting the girl to her feet, releasing her.

Rosa felt compelled by some unknown force, and she took a step closer to the woman towering over her. Her nakedness suddenly felt immaterial, and the pain in her body seemed to wash away for a moment. She slowly parted her lips, feeling as if she'd lost control of them.

"May I...present my..." she started, trying to remember the word. Her brow furrowed, and then she finished her thought: "my kōmon?"

Hearing her own words, she froze in place for a second, then shook her head in disbelief. Did she really just say that? But the feeling overtook her again in an even stronger surge, and she continued, reaching out to touch the sleeve of his robe.

"Please?" she added. The emotional vacillations felt like a rollercoaster to her. What strange feeling was hijacking her lips? What impulse drove her to touch this woman who had kidnapped her, and didn't even bother to do it in person? She could not answer. But she kept pawing at the silken cloth hanging from the woman's arm, feeling the subtle sinew of a toned forearm arm through it, and the moisture at her crotch began to flow more quickly.

Mistress Ayaka patted Rosa's head. "You are very tired, Tail Seven. Go to your quarters and get some rest. My daughters will not bother you anymore, I promise you this. If there is something you wish to discuss with me, we can talk tomorrow morning after breakfast."

Rosa found herself nodding, and then the woman turned to lead her and Head Two towards the large house.

Although her worst pains had faded into temporary remission, she got little rest for the remainder of the night. She kept replaying what had just happened to her over in her head. The moment of Mistress Ayaka's appearance began to take on deeper meaning in her mind. With each successive recollection, her imagination embellished the event, until at last her hand traveled down to find the enflamed nub of her clitoris.

At some point, she became conscious of her fiddling—because it was close to bringing her to orgasm—and she pulled her hand away, a pang of intense guilt gripping her. Her parents flashed through her mind. They were always so protective, so doting; she could only imagine their hysteria now. She thought next of her friends, her teachers, her pastor...what would they say if they could see me like this?

She balled her hands up and tucked them behind her back, crossing under the tight space between the cable wire and her flesh. While supremely uncomfortable, she eventually managed to settle into a patchy, abbreviated bout of sleep.

_____________________________________________________________

The next morning, Rosa awoke to the sound of chatter. Several Tails were in the hallway talking to one another. Immediately Rosa knew that they were talking about the commotion last night.

"I was working in the client chamber...it was me and Head Five...we heard some kind of yelling coming from outside..."

"I heard it too! I'm positive it was the sisters...they sounded angry. I couldn't hear what they were saying though."

"...Mistress Ayaka left to investigate, and was gone for maybe 15 minutes. When she came back, she didn't tell us what happened. She looked okay, but you know she's hard to read."

"Did you notice Tail Seven's room was empty during that? Do you think...she tried to escape?"

"Oh God, I didn't notice. I hope not...she'll be in a world of trouble if she did."

"Maybe the sisters spotted her trying to run away. Maybe that's why they were yelling..."

"Poor girl."

Rosa pulled her hands from behind her back. They were slightly numb from having their circulation cut at the wrist; she decided it wasn't a good idea to sleep in that position again if possible.

Rolling over to her stomach, she then rose to her knees and wiped the crust from her eyes. When a yawn naturally came to her, she made sure to exaggerate it so that the women knew she was alive and well, and within an earshot. Immediately they ceased their gossip.

1...34567...9