Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers

She wanted to tell them what really happened, but they quickly evacuated the premises, heading to the dining room for their breakfast. Standing up with a bit of effort, Rosa stretched her arms and legs as best as she could.

Though her limbs felt achey, the plug in her bottom seemed tolerable and even a bit comforting in its absolute fullness, and she found that she stood in accordance to her posture-altering collar with little recollection of what it was like to do otherwise. How was this happening so fast? She had no clue, but something inside of her changed last night.

Stepping out of her room, she looked at the communal bathroom to her left, feeling a strong urge to relieve herself. She went into the cool quiet lavatory, looking around to make sure no one was there, and then sat down on the toilet. She put her head down so as not to have to look at anyone who happened to come down the hallway.

At first, she just peed—she could do this, in the least, and it did offer her a small sense of relief. But her tummy now felt clogged and cramped; she wanted to release everything. She pushed her stomach muscles. She felt her bowels shift, but nothing substantial was able to pass through the tight space between her sphincter and the large glass obstruction.

With a heavier grunt, she strained as hard as she could, which did nothing but produce a loud, screeching fart. Nothing else came, and the straining was beginning to agitate her anus again. Standing up quickly, she washed her hands in the long basin lining the wall. She then hurried up to the 4th floor to join her peers, hoping no one had heard her embarrassing noises.

A breakfast of pear slices and cold rice was laid out for the Tails. Lukewarm yogurt dotted with crushed cherries was given to the Heads. Mistress Ayaka sat unaccompanied at her table above, dressed in a dark velour bodice and matching sarong. A small steaming plate of fresh greens, ozoni soup, fried eggs over rice, and a glass of water lay before her.

As Rosa entered the room, she noticed that the woman looked at her with intense focus. Only when Rosa dropped to her appropriate kneeling position did the woman's gaze leave her.

Tail Six smiled at Rosa as she positioned her knees. "Good to see you, Tail Seven," she said with some concern. Rosa smiled back at her. "Oh...good to see you too, Tail Six," she replied. She caught a glimpse of Tail Four nearby, who was without her collar, though its indentations could still be faintly seen on her smooth dusky flesh.

Breakfast was swift, and the absence of the bratty daughters—wherever they were—lent a more peaceful air to the ritual. As the women filtered out of the dining room to fulfill their daily exercise routine in the gymnasium, Rosa stayed on the floor, looking cautiously up from her feed bowl. She patiently waited until Mistress Ayaka noticed her, then tried to make eye contact.

The woman looked at her, then wiped her face with a cloth and slowly stood up. She walked over quietly, her looming presence filling Rosa's whole world. The woman's sarong parted to reveal a smooth knee as she crouched beside the girl, balancing effortlessly on the balls of his feet. Rosa could smell the mistress's faintly savory breath beating down on her, and it began to drive her crazy.

"You wish to speak?" the woman asked with a deep hush.

Rosa nodded in response and began to nervously curl her toes.

"You may query or comment as you wish, Tail Seven."

"I...I just had a question," Rosa started. She felt so tiny in her presence, not just physically, but some broader, more significant sense. Mistress Ayaka's deep unblinking eyes haunted her. She tried to continue.

"I mean, I just wanted to know. A few things."

"You may ask freely," the woman urged, waiting patiently with hardly any variation in her expression or tone.

"How do I...offer my uh, kōmon?"

The mistress cocked her head back a bit and paused. When she finally spoke, her voice raised in volume slightly, which startled Rosa. "You truly wish to know, hm?" she asked challengingly.

"I-I guess..." Rosa stuttered.

"You guess? You do not know for sure?" the mistress pressed, leaning forward to stare Rosa dead in the eyes.

"I..." Rosa started, feeling the pressure to give a straight answer. "I mean, yes. Yes I am sure."

"When you address me from now on, Tail Seven, you shall do so as every other here does. By my honorary title. Do you understand."

"Y-Yes..." Rosa said, almost paralyzed with fear. "Yes...Mistress...Ayaka..."

"Good," the woman replied, raising an eyebrow. "Now you asked about your kōmon. This is not an exotic word. It simply means your anus."

"My...anus?" Rosa started, eyes widening. She felt blood rush to her face as she heard it confirmed:

"Yes, Tail Seven. It must blossom before you can advance."

"But...you mean you want me to...show it to you?" Rosa said, completely out of sorts. She felt her pried-open hole tense around the large glass plug jammed up her backside as she spoke.

"That is only the first step," the woman replied. "Of greater importance is that you relinquish it, and pledge it to me. Only when you are ready to do this will your true fate be be revealed to you."

"Oh..." Rosa said. The gears in her mind were turning faster now. She cleared her throat, then said quite plainly, "then...I want to give it to you, Misstress Ayaka."

"Say it again."

"I want to give my kōmon to you, Mistress Ayaka."

The woman stared down at her, and then, deciding that the sentiment sounded sincere, she nodded again. "Very well, Tail Seven. Before we arrange for your initiation, I will explain to you the history and importance of this ritual."

"Yes, Mistress Ayaka," Rosa found herself saying with surprising ease.

"I have spoken of my former slave, Ichiro. He was the father of my daughters Saori and Misato. What I did not tell you was that Ichiro and I never had sex."

"How...?"

"Well, artificial insemination isn't a new concept," Mistress Ayaka said, to which Rosa nodded attentively.

The woman went on, "You see, Ichiro was a homosexual. And more specifically, he was an iseisou, or what you would call a cross-dresser. Of course he had to dress as a man for his job. But in my presence he was exclusively a woman, and after some revision he became a rather beautiful one. Which gave us ideas..."

Rosa would not have believed what she was hearing if not for the insidious enculturation she'd already been subjected to. She found herself nodding again, trying to absorb the explanation as best as she could. She already had a million questions, but knew not to ask out of turn.

Although Mistress Ayaka's face was forever unreadable, her body language became more animated as she continued her recollection. "Many years ago, I worked as a Jyousama, or 'dominatrix' as you might call it, in a fetish bar in Kabukicho," she said, gesturing with her hands. "One night Ichiro came to me for my services, asking me to properly feminize him, to make him more attractive to other men. This was not an unusual demand, but he seemed extraordinarily invested in it. And I noticed he was quite unconcerned with money—he was not cheap like most men. I believe he must have spent the better half of his paycheck on me in that night of our first meeting. And we found ourselves chatting afterwards..."

Rosa nodded silently again, finding the woman's words almost hypnotic. The devious steel contraption locked to her body had begun to feel like a natural extension of herself now, despite the occasional prick of discomfort. She found herself focusing even more keenly on the words she was hearing now.

"Very quickly I could see that his nature was truly karada wa dansei kokoro wa josei: a woman trapped in a man's body. His manner was not mere affectation like some queer men—it was something deeper for him. He came to visit me often, and our plays became more elaborate each time..."

The mistress paused for a second, sensing that Rosa was brimming with curiosity now. In a softer voice, she asked the girl: "Do you understand everything so far, Tail Seven?"

"Y-yes, I think so..." Rosa said with wavering certainty.

"Good. Ichiro did not speak much of his daytime existence, his other life. He called it his "fake life." All I knew was that he had money to burn, far more than any other client I'd encountered. Perhaps his unusual nature simply had made him a more effective businessman—he was in all things intuitive, versatile, sensitive. And his body followed this as well; he had a very slight build, short of stature, with the smallest penis, almost like a clitoris..."

"Oh...wow..." was all Rosa could manage, blushing a bit.

"Yes, he was unique," the mistress waxed, losing herself a bit in the memory. "And as our relationship grew, I encouraged him to be as feminine as he wished. It certainly made his presence more appealing to me, once he got the swing of wearing heels and brassieres, and shaving daily. He would often send me thank-you notes, telling me of all the men he had managed to attract with my aid, and the powerful experiences he'd had."

The woman took in a deep breath, folded her arms, and then exhaled as if in recognition of something more sorrowful on the edge of her recollection. Her eyes briefly closed, and then her tone became solemn.

"There are times when I miss him," she admitted.

Rosa couldn't help but get caught up in the story, as incomplete and mysterious as it was. She figured her mistress wasn't yet done explaining, but she couldn't control her urge to learn more now. In a very small voice, she asked, "Mistress Ayaka, is it okay if I ask a question?"

"Of course," the woman replied, eyes still shut for a moment.

"So...about the coin that decided my fate...that was Ichiro's, like, spirit or something?"

"Very deductive," Mistress Ayaka commended. "It is where his soul lies. At some point, we both knew he was going to die, so he made it very clear that this coin would represent his judgment, in conjunction with my own."

The woman's brow creased slightly as if confronting something unpleasant. Rosa frowned, detecting some small degree of pain in the woman's voice. She could not explain why she felt concern for this twisted woman's feelings, but she did. Perhaps the teachings of forgiveness and compassion she'd been raised with were simply that resilient.

"I'm sorry—" Rosa mumbled, but she quickly found that the sentiment seemed to only agitate its audience.

"He was a fool. Such is life," the mistress said, swatting the girl's sympathies away with a dramatic wave of her hand. Her voice became louder, almost angry for a moment. "Ichiro was a foolish old fag," she said sharply. "He ignored sensible advice. I told him to use condoms, but he never listened to me. Although the AIDS virus has always been rare in Japan, we both knew there was a risk...and eventually his luck ran out."

The woman sighed quietly as Rosa silently stared down at the floor. She did not wish to upset the mistress any further. But she could not help but feel a small lump of sadness inside of her as she processed what she heard. It melded with her own sadness, danced with it. Eventually the mistress spoke again, her composure regained.

"Moonlighting as a woman, Ichiro eventually became so popular at the fetish clubs that he turned it into a second business, prostituting himself," the woman informed Rosa. "He lost himself in the practice, sometimes sleeping with dozens men a night. I became concerned for his health, but even when I would scold him, he'd find ways to sneak around. It wasn't about the money, we both knew. He spent most of it on me, anyway."

"He...did he love you?" Rosa asked in a hushed voice, wondering if this wasn't too personal of a question. Then again, all of this information was quite a bit more personal than even the juiciest gossip her friends back home had dealt with. The woman responded calmly and seemingly without concern.

"Yes, he did," the woman said with squinted eyes, and in her tone Rosa could tell it was a mutual feeling. "Like a moth to the flame, perhaps..." she added with a dark intonation, shaking her head as if to ward off a sappier notion. She continued,

"Anyway. As Ichiro befriended more people in the red-light scene, he began to converse more freely with the other prostitutes about their trade, and came to learn that he was inspiring jealousy amongst them. Most surprisingly, it was revealed that he'd become the most sought-after iseisou in the district, and he was making even more money than the high-end female escorts."

"Wow," Rosa exclaimed again. "How did...he get that popular? Was he...that hot?"

The mistress finally cracked a small smile. "Oh, it wasn't his beauty alone. Though he made a fine woman, he offered something that most others did not—the expert, enthusiastic use of his kōmon. The Japanese women in his field, having an easier anatomical route, mostly adopted a no-anal policy in those days. The ones who did offer this passage often did so dispassionately, suffering passively through the experience as one would a dentist's visit. Not so with Ichiro."

"Oh..." was all Rosa could say. All of this focus on anal sex had started to warp her thoughts, and she now found herself merely wanting to know more about it. She listened on.

"It turned out that Ichiro discovered an untapped market—frustrated men who longed for a woman with a true love of buggery. And so, his anatomical limitation proved to be his greatest asset. He mastered the use of this rear port to such a degree that he earned the nickname Uraguchi-Chan, Ms. Backdoor."

Rosa felt comfortable enough that she let out a small chuckle when she heard this. Thankfully the mistress seemed to understand the young girl's natural reaction, and held her smile as she continued.

"Yes, quite the name hm? So with his talents, he made money as a businessman during the day, and then even more at night. After all, what men pay for is not merely sex, but the experience...and he offered a taste of something new, and addictive. Perhaps too much so..."

Rosa tried to break away from her gaze, but she found Mistress Ayaka to be too captivating to resist, even in the face of the confounding story she had divulged.

"I am rambling now," the woman concluded, sniffing the air for a moment. "The point is that the coin you mentioned is more than Ichiro's voice. It represents a role he once fulfilled for our Greater Family, a role now filled by our Lesser Family. As a member of the Lesser Family, Tail Seven, you and your sisters shall continue his duties. Would you like to know how, Tail Seven?"

"Yes, Mistress Ayaka," Rosa said. Her body tensed slightly before she consciously forced herself to relax.

"Just as Ichiro had two ports—the other being his kuchi, or mouth—there are two sides to his coin. You are being trained for the ultimate purpose of generating income for the Greater Family, just as Ichiro once did: by prostituting."

"B-but, isn't that illegal—" Rosa started.

"It matters not," the woman replied automatically. "I only lease my girls out to certain, very select clients for recreational use...ones who I can trust to keep quiet, and keep the dogs off the scent."

"I...I see," Rosa said, feeling a chill run through her naked body. By now she'd subconsciously figured out that this strange cult was in part some kind of prostitution ring, though she'd try to ignore the signs. Her reaction now was not so much shock as a sinking feeling. As open to her mistress as she wanted to be, the thought of losing her virginity in such a base manner troubled her deeply.

"You'll likely be interested to know that several of our recurring clients are, in fact, officers of the law. Some of them even visit here while on-duty."

"I don't understand...this is insane," Rosa groaned.

"It's really quite simple: I cater to a loyal niche market of sodomites. These are men whose wives or lovers do not provide what they really desire. It is a market that I and Ichiro discovered, and have helped to build. Vaginal penetration is not offered simply because it is not needed. For one, including it runs the risk of pregnancy, so by deleting this option we save money. And disease is not an issue, as clients must submit copies of up-to-date blood tests. A single loyal client is better than a hundred disloyal ones. And a loyal client who happens to assist in granting me immunity? Even better."

"I-I don't know," Rosa blurted unsurely. "Being a...butt prostitute...sounds painful. Is it painful?"

"Yes," Mistress Ayaka said blithely. "Resisting your fate would be even more painful, however."

"I'm sorry...I don't know if I can do this," Rosa said. The blockage in her ass was bad enough, but at least it was stationary, she thought. How many strangers would she encounter? How many times would she be used, abused?

"I believe you can, Tail Seven. You have some of Ichiro's soul within you, I can see it. The revenue from your work will go towards maintaining our Families," Mistress Ayaka explained. "It is a stasis galvanized by Ichiro's spirit, and further forged in the fire of my own will. To resist your role is to not only disgrace the Greater Family, but your own Lesser one as well. And there are consequences for this..."

Rosa's heart skipped, the grotesque image of Tail Zero's bloated body flashing through her mind the minute she heard the word "consequences." Rosa shut her eyes tight and finally digested the situation in full, concluding, "Okay, I...I want...to offer my kōmon, then, to help the Family."

"Nothing else will happen until you request your first trial," Mistress Ayaka informed her. "When you are ready, come to knock on my door. I will then lead you to the sodomy chamber, where you will learn to work for a living. I see you are wrestling with all the new information I've given you. This is natural. Clear your mind when you are able, and seek me out when Ichiro's spirit speaks to you. You will know when the time is right."

Rosa felt her body tense again, the large stiff plug pressing against her tender insides. "I-don't know what to say—"

Mistress Ayaka patted her shoulder. "There is nothing for you to say now. I am going to my bedchamber. You may go to the gymnasium with your friends if you wish. Otherwise, you may attempt to visit me. The choice is your own now, Tail Seven."

The woman stood up, straightening her sleeves. "The gymnasium is on the 5th floor. My personal quarters are on the 6th, dead center door. Goodbye," she said, turning and finally leaving the dining room.

Once the woman was out of sight, Rosa became acutely aware of the bizarreness of her situation again. She dunked her head in her water bowl, trying to wash away whatever spell had overcome her. She imagined the news reports. Her grieving family and friends. The candlelight vigils and police searches and prayers. And how, amidst all those things, here she was, contemplating asking her captor for more. Her vagina was wetter than it had ever been in her entire life. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

She rose to her feet, slinging her dripping hair over to one side, and began to walk towards the stairway. As she moved, her speed increased, and her legs were soon picking up to a jog. She rounded a corner, pausing at the stairway. I can't prolong this any more, she thought to herself. Whether or not it was the spirit of a dead cross-dresser compelling her or not, she felt a gust of determination, grabbing the bannister and propelling herself up the stairs with tip-toe bounces. She found moving this way easier than she'd remembered.

She shot past the gymnasium floor, then up a much longer flight of stairs that curved off to the left. There at the top, on floor 6, lay Mistress Ayaka's door. Broad, glassless windows fanned out triangularly on either side, giving the girl a dizzying view of a lightly forested area. She squinted into the distance, being able to see a bit of shoreline way beyond the lush palm trees, but beyond this it was unclear where the house lay in relation to anywhere else. It didn't matter right now, anyway. She was going through with this.

Embers_X
Embers_X
60 Followers
1...456789