Tail Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't end up like Tail Zero, matter what, Rosa thought. Whatever punishment the mistress had in mind would undoubtedly be at least that bad. The girl's eyes once again fell from his to observe the punishingly massive organ that now stood stiff before her. She had no idea penises could even get that big; the modest bulge she'd observed in her ex-boyfriend's pants seemed almost prepubescent by comparison.

"Are you ready?" the man asked at the edge of his composure.

"...Yes..." Rosa finally concluded as tears continued to pour down her cheeks.

"Good decision," Mistress Ayaka said, then looked at the gang leader, beckoning him with a curl of her finger. The man walked to to the woman, and after mumbling a few things that Rosa couldn't hear, received the confirmation from the mistress: "Tanoshide."

The man excitedly placed the wad of banknotes in the woman's hand, which she tucked away neatly under her studded belt. The man then swiveled around to fix Rosa with a truly animalistic look. He began advancing on her with hands outstretched as his cohorts laughed, expectorated, masturbated and hurled semi-intelligible crassitudes into the air.

The man grabbed her by the waist, drawing her close. His balls flexed, causing his large penis to graze her naked thigh. She jumped, startled. It felt so warm and heavy against her young skin.

"Turn around," he said. She slowly did as told, feeling his eyes scan her perfectly round teenage bottom. The small exhalation he let out communicated to her that he approved of the curvature before him. "Good. Now bend over, spread it."

Rosa complied further, reached back to spread her big round cheeks. She could feel the slimy glaze of unattended dirt at the center of her ass crack, and its heady scent reached both of their nostrils.

"Your kōmon serves as a pathway to humility, Tail Seven," Mistress Ayaka said in a more soothing voice, as if to guide Rosa through the ordeal. "Remember that an open anus represents receptivity to my Discipline. A closed anus represents the opposite—fear, distrust, exclusivity, the illusion of control; those things reject Discipline in favor of the impregnable Ego. Those things are of no use to us, nor are they of any use to you. Not here. Not ever."

"I-I understand," Rosa forced herself to say, though she in truth had no clue. She held her breath, preparing for the final moment of truth. The man's hands left her body for a moment, and she heard a creak of floorboards. The man laid his penis across the small of her back. It seemed to almost eclipse her petit body. Then she felt it smack her bottom a few times, leaving streaks of wetness across it.

"Push back on it," he ordered, gripping the base of his penis and holding it still. The other men kept a safe distance, but continued to pleasure themselves in a carefree manner.

Nervously, she began to move her buttocks towards him. She felt his hands grab her waist now, his strong fingers digging beneath her ribs. The large tawny mushroom head of his member nestled itself between her warm buttocks, poking directly against her dirty pucker.

Her tears hit the crimson carpet beneath her as she felt herself being rocked back and forth slowly. Each time, the massive flesh prodded the bounds of her recess more aggressively. Even after 24 hours of anal training, her anus was still not wide enough to easily accommodate such an unnaturally-sized intrusion; her body still fought against it weakly, her hole shutting prohibitively only to fall slack again as it had been trained.

Soon there was a loud squish as the man finally breached Rosa's sloppy anal sphincter, causing her profound agony. She screamed out in pain, then tried her best to calm down as the dense veins of the man's penis began to grind against her rectal walls, sliding deeper.

"Oh Lord, this is actually happening..." she groaned, a deep feeling of ignominy engulfing her. In her mind, the towering size of the man's penis felt like a punishment from God for her deviant transgressions; if she was going to give in to the sin of sodomy, the Lord would make sure she felt every painful, sphincter-stretching ounce of it. There would be no mercy for her.

Around her were the whoops and chants of a dozen men who seemed to savor every ounce of her suffering. The man's strong grasp kept her firmly in place as he began to move faster. She felt his lips on her sweaty back, sucking, nibbling. This electrified her senses, but in a state of overstimulation this caused her knees to feel weak, and she found that she had to lean against the wall just to remain standing. The man pressed her there against the cold stone. He then began to brutally sodomize her to the bawdy applause of his peers.

His clutching hands tightened and lifted her lightweight body at an angle, causing her to fall down on his penis with more force. He now began to slide her back and forth diagonally, so far up her rectum that she could feel it colliding with her guts. She shrieked in anguish; this pain was beyond any she'd ever felt. Would she ever recover from this? All she knew was that hellfire had come to roost in her asshole.

Her voice eventually gave out. Her laryngal screeching was replaced with wheezing. Stinging sweat poured down over her eyes. The swift slapping noises behind her indicated that, somehow, the man's entire length was now pounding into her; she could feel his heavy balls against the underside of her buttocks, teasing the folds of her neglected vagina with each movement.

"Do you love it, little girl?" the man barked as he carelessly bucked his powerful hips upward in swiftly successive jabs, his girth nearly snapping Rosa's sphincter.

"Y-yes!" she screamed through her degradation, unable to even know whether she was expressing a true sentiment or not. It seemed not to matter, as the answer pleased the man, and he rewarded her with and even more savage series of pelvic lunges. As he relentlessly pounded her big foreign teenage ass, he returned to planting his lips hungrily upon her back, tasting the salty perspiration running down it with relish.

With each ragged breath, she inhaled the vile scent rising into the air, a mixture of perspiring bodies and feces. After driving his extension into the deepest reaches of her rectum for what to her felt like an excruciatingly long time, he began to breathe heavily. He started to mumble unintelligibly in Japanese under his breath, muscles tensing.

Rosa let out a long moan as her hole gaped wider under the relentless battery. Her body betrayed her mind now, opening fully to accept this man and his dark desires. Her anus, truly "blossomed," began to produce obscene, hollow-sounding flatulence with each thrust.

"Ahh, hekoki..." the man said between husky grunts. "Fart more for me, little girl. More..."

Suddenly the burning in Rosa's ass blended into something inexplicably euphoric, so much so that she began to involuntarily shake her little hips, moving in tandem with the towering thug as he decimated her rectal passage. Soon the man appeared to slow down, his body shaking. The sight of her big young cheeks willfully slapping against his waist seemed to do the trick.

"Iku...." the man blurted. "Iku...iku..."

"Wh...what?" Rosa asked in a daze, noticing that the men all around her had become frenzied in their excitement.

"Hold still," the man ordered, his legs trembling like an earthquake behind hers. "Hold still..."

His fingers squeezed her sides tightly, and he finally let out a long, guttural groan. Rosa then felt a hot gooey load shoot up into her colon. She screamed, feeling a torrent of his seed now being unloaded into her swollen chute. The amount was excessive, nearly flooding her bowels. The men all erupted into uproarious applause, whistling and stomping.

His hips decreased the speed of their movement, and his fingers became weak. Rosa twisted out of his grasp, falling forward and sliding down to the a crumpled position on the mucky floor. Mistress Ayaka simply looked on, fanning herself with a spread of banknotes.

For a few minutes, the man stood hunched above her, breathing heavily and saying nothing. She continued to remain in her curled-up state on the carpet, semen oozing out of her body in large gobs. She reached down to run her fingers across her anus, finding that it still gaped open a bit, and was quite messy. Yet the pain was largely gone. What remained was somehow tolerable.

Though tears still ran down her face, she still felt a truly baffling degree of sexual arousal. She had come dangerously close to orgasm herself—closer than ever in her life. She wanted to know what it was like, to reach that peak. Even if it meant reaching it at the expense of whatever last shred of piety she could still claim. A potent mixture of youthful curiosity and lust pricked her heart. It was ten times stronger than any prohibitive force she'd encountered.

"May I...please...may I touch myself?" she asked to her onlookers, her fingers poised near her crotch as she remained on the floor. "Please..."

At that moment, a commotion could be heard from some place beyond the rear doorway, followed by a loud knock.

"Keisatsu! Kochi-e koi! Doa wo akete! Hikarimasu!" she heard an authoritative voice yell. She quickly pieced the words together, realizing immediately what was happening: a police raid. With distressed grunts, the half-naked gang members scattered like roaches immediately, dashing towards the only other visible exit—that arched doorway Rosa had emerged from earlier.

Rosa immediately called aloud, "It's me! Rosa Vieres-DeSantos, I've been kidnapped! Yūkai! Yūkai—" but she accidentally was bowled over by one of the scrambling thugs, and her voice simply blended in with the noise in all the chaos. She fell on her back, rolling between the stomping feet to try and reach the opposite door, but Mistress Ayaka clearly had other plans.

The mistress dodged several frantic men, grabbing Rosa's arm and yanking her up to her feet. "Oh no you don't, Tail Seven," she told Rosa. Scuffles could be heard breaking out amongst the gang members, with the even disheveled leader momentarily unable to pull rank amidst the panic. Being the last to make it to the door, he found himself unable to bypass the wall of stumbling men blindly attempting to make their way up the dark, narrow spiral staircase.

"My bedchamber is quite locked, so they can't exit that way. And the weight of that many men will probably break the stairway, anyway. Come," the mistress added, pulling the girl against her will into one of the nearby wooden partitions. Aside from a plain fold-out bed and an antique cabinet, there was nothing in the space. A horrible hiding place—or so Rosa thought. The woman shoved the heavy cabinet to the side, revealing a blanketed hole just big enough to crawl into.

"Go in there. Someone will come for you later," the mistress told her, for once displaying some degree of immediacy in her manner. She pointed sharply to the hole. With her stiff anal brace removed, Rosa could crawl into the space with relative ease, but she saw no reason not to stand her ground now. If the police were really here, she should make them aware of her as quickly as possible. Rosa started to call loudly for help again, but the mistress quickly struck her face with surprising force, sending her tumbling to the floor.

"You must enjoy making life harder for yourself," Mistress Ayaka spat, following up with a swift kick to the girl's side. Her heavy black boots proved to be both steel-toed and extremely painful upon impact, landing with a loud thwack. Before Rosa could even gather the breath to make another sound, the mistress kicked her a second time in the same space, rattling her ribcage. She then shoved with her foot until Rosa's petit, flailing body was stuffed halfway into the hole.

Rosa found that the space beyond the hole was not flat; in fact, a cold draft blew from underneath her, letting her know that there was some kind of drop. How far, she couldn't tell, but with a third devastating kick planted upon her breastbone sent her flying down into a dark pit.

The mistress caught one last glimpse of the girl's naked and freshly-battered body as it disappeared behind the burlap cloth, then slid the cabinet to its regular place. By now, the room was empty. As predicted, the spiral staircase had collapsed, possibly killing some of those gang members. The ones who survived would simply have to come out with their hands up. But the mistress did not seem particularly concerned for her own well-being. Hearing the banging and police commands continuing to spill from the rear entrance, she finally walked to it flipped the lock.

"Hairi nasa," she responded quietly. Distantly there was a crashing, splintering sound.

_____________________________________________________________

The fall was far, but it was a vertical drop; instead, Rosa found herself hitting a steep curved ramp of some sort, angled in such a way as to prevent a fatal fall. It was, however, not angled to prevent suffering; she tumbled like a sock in a laundry machine, her raven hair whipping against her face as she spun at a dizzying pace to the bottom of the pit.

Hitting the floor with one last violent thump, she fell still. There was what sounded like an incredibly loud cooling system hovering somewhere nearby; its constant whirring made it impossible for her to hear anything else. When she tried to scream for help, it simply got swallowed up by the machine noise, aided the considerable distance she'd fallen. As she weakly squinted up, all she could see was a speck of dim light no bigger than a single star in the sky. No way I'm getting back up there, she thought defeatedly.

She was in a pitch-black space that, with its stale humidity and jagged edges, felt subterranean. Unable to stand, she crawled to a corner and lay in the fetal position with her wrists tucked under her head. The mildewy stone floor cooled her naked body. She was exhausted and her body ached horribly. Her face was raw with dried tears. At least that's over, she thought. But did she want it to be? It troubled her that she wasn't even sure of the answer now.

Then she heard footsteps. They were fast. She looked up, seeing two flashlights scanning the area.

As the lights drew closer, she caught managed to identify their owners: it was Saori and Misato. They were armed with their familiar golf clubs, and Misato placed the toe of the heavy iron club against Rosa's forehead.

"If you want me to bash your skull in, just scream for help one more time," Misato said with a freakish smile on her face. "Yer coming with us. Quiet as death. Understand?"

Rosa grimaced, then nodded. The sisters lifted her up. Saori held her club up as if ready to strike at any moment. Misato nudged the young girl forward. "Walk."

The sisters led her through the darkness to a rusty steel gate which was hastily lifted. Beyond it lay was a roofed parapet that overlooked a patch of palm. Despite her dramatic fall earlier, she was surprised to find that she was still quite high off the ground. She could distantly hear the sound of helicopters circling the area. Where they police helicopters? She wanted to run out and try to flag them down, but there was no reason to believe these girls—especially Misato—wouldn't simply brain her to death with those clubs if she tried.

The girls nudged her forward to the corner of the parapet. An unclaimed anal hook was hitched there, with its long uncut piece of cable hanging over the edge, running down the side of the mansion.

"Bet you didn't know these make good grappling hooks, Tail Seven. Because that's basically what they are. Modded grappling hooks. We just molded some glass around 'em—Saori here's an expert glassblower. Then you just lock 'em in place with the collar, and you have yourself a Tail. But don't worry. You won't be a Tail after today. You gotta get the fuck out of here."

Rosa blinked, unsure of whether she were hallucinating. Did the sisters just offer to free her? She felt their hands guide her towards the edge, letting her see the long drop down. Below was a big flat lawn with no shrubs or trees within reaching distance; an unmitigated drop seemed deadly enough.

"Climb down that," Misato said, shoving Rosa.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Shut up. Climb down. We'll be right behind you, so don't try anything funny."

Rosa grasped the length of cable in her hand, feeling it grate against her palm as she tested it. She then inched her legs across the windowsill and hung off the side. Her fear of heights was one thing, but the two girls scared her nearly as much. She clutched for dear life and began to work her way down the side of the large stone structure. A few paces behind, Saori began to climb down as well. When they both got to the bottom, Misato finally followed last.

"Hope that holds up," Saori said.

"It'll hold. Just get this bitch in there," Misato snapped, pointing towards the woods. In the distance, Rosa could see a black Range Rover. Saori prodded her forward until she was at the vehicle, then popped open the trunk. "Get in," she said.

"I..." Rosa started. "I don't know..."

"What? You'll be free," Saori said. "Just get in."

"Free...but...what does that even mean?" Rosa mumbled confusedly, looking down at her feet.

"Seriously, you gotta go," Saori said anxiously as Misato approached. "Don't...I don't wanna hurt you. Misato's coming. Just get in the trunk."

"But, I think...I...—" Rosa started. She couldn't account for her own emotions or sentiments anymore. They seemed to spring forth from some deep inner masochism that she'd never known before. Saori could see a faint trickle of semen still leaking from the girl's bottom.

"Get. In." Saori said. Raising her golf club with trembling arms, she then whispered, "Please."

"Please? Gosh, Saori, you're the most polite kidnapper in the world," Misato teased as she walked up to them. "Me, I would have done something more like this," she said, shoving Rosa into the trunk and slamming it before she could even react. Rosa struggled, screaming and kicking inside of her dark enclosure. She could feel junk rattle about her, the sound of clanking bottles. The car quickly revved up, vibrating everything around her and filling her ears with the loud drone of an engine. Then she felt movement.

She kicked at the door several more times, but for it to be too sturdy to breach. As the car sped up, she felt the bumpy dirt road give way to what she assumed to be highway.

About an hour later, the car halted somewhere, idled for a few minutes, then shut off. She heard the sisters talking to one another, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. Then she heard the trunk being unlocked.

"Easy, easy," Saori said as if anticipating some kind of resistance from Rosa. But the girl was too dazed to properly attempt anything. When the sisters lifted her from the trunk, she looked glazed over, as if in a stupor. She had no more fight left in her.

Climbing out, she found herself in a large field with tall stalks. She couldn't see very far in any direction, but the sky above was cloudless and sunny, and she could faintly smell seawater. Misato quickly shoved her to the ground. As Rosa fell back, her body flattened the reeds around her, and she felt them prick her naked body. Such trifling discomfort didn't phase her anymore, however. She lay there, looking up at the two sisters with bleary eyes, saying nothing.

"You're free. Keep your mouth shut about all this, if you know what's good for you; we're very connected. And don't follow us, or we'll put you in a wheelchair," Misato said, throwing a sack on the ground in front of Rosa. Inside the bag was her confiscated cell phone, hotel key, and clothing. Misato then removed the pink scrunchie in her hair—the one she'd stolen—and dropped it as well. Brushing her long mane of yellow hair out of her face, she turned on her heel and began to walk back to the vehicle.

1...456789