Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They can definitely go snorkelling, we can pick up some gear for them tomorrow."

"And proper diving?"

"If the resort has the right gear and instructors I don't see why not. I'm a bit rusty, but there's supposed to be an excellent dive master on the staff."

Simone asked me quietly, "Can I dive?"

"I'm not sure," I replied so only she could hear me. "It'll be safe for you to snorkel and we can ask the divemaster in the morning. I think if you stay near the surface then it should be safe."

Johan said, "The dive store's got a good selection of the better equipment."

I nodded in acknowledgement. I was growing tired of staring up at the two Germans and as they appeared to be in no hurry to leave I suggested that they sat down.

There were four wide wicker armchairs spaced around a low table where we were sitting. I was in one and Simone had settled down on the one to my left and Lisette was facing me. I had expected them to pull up an extra chair but instead Johan dropped down into the vacant chair and Kurt perched on the arm of Lisette's chair.

Simone and Lisette returned to the conversation they'd been having with Kurt and Johan. I'd been wrong in assuming that they were German as it turned out that they were Swiss. My ladies were speaking in English but for some reason, which I found increasingly annoying, their replies were in French, except when they addressed me.

From what they were saying it seemed that their group was on a sabbatical from their university in Bern. This was part of a trip that was apparently a present from their parents after they had all graduated. I gathered that they were all returning in the new year to begin the next phase of their studies. I'd thought that the others in the group were younger but apparently they were all the same age, twenty-three. Christ, I was beginning to show my age, I used to be able to guess a person's age with a fair degree of accuracy.

"How long are you staying here?" Kurt asked.

"Through to the end of the first week in January," Simone responded.

He looked a bit surprised, "But I thought the resort was closed over Christmas and the New Year, at least that's what we've been told. There's a wedding being held here. We are going to have to move to another resort in a few days."

Then he paused and looked at Simone's finger with its engagement ring prominently displayed. "Are you part of the wedding party then, if you're staying here?"

She nodded, "We are a part of that group." She nodded in my direction, "Andy and I are getting married on New Year's Eve ..." She trailed off and glanced at Lisette and me.

I continued for her, "We and our family and friends have booked the whole resort for Christmas and the New Year. There's going to be about forty of us here."

The conversation floated amongst us covering various topics, mainly about the resort and the diving. I noticed that both Kurt and Johan spent most of their time concentrating on Lisette.

Finally, came the question I was expecting. Johan asked, "So, is that an engagement ring you are wearing Lisette? Is your fiancé here with you?"

"It is," she said grinning down at the ring on her finger, "and they are both sitting next to you." She gestured to Simone and me with one hand.

His mouth opened in surprise, "Them? But they are getting married!"

"They are," she agreed, "But I'm going to marry both of them as well."

"At the same time?"

She looked coyly at Simone and me. "It was supposed to be in the summer next year. But I'm hoping they will surprise me."

"If she's a good girl," I said.

"I'm always a good girl," she responded in a coy voice that sexually teased all of us.

"You are, young one," Simone said as she leant forward and gave her a kiss. The Swiss guys looked surprised, and both of them gave me a calculated look.

I stifled a yawn and then laughed in embarrassment. "Sorry guys it's been a long day, and I'm an old man. I'm going to head off to bed."

I looked at Simone and Lisette. "If you want to stay here, please do, I'll check on the children and let the babysitter go."

Simone got to her feet, "I'll come with you, I and bump are ready for bed as well." She rubbed her little bulge and Lise caressed it as well.

"You're pregnant?" Johan asked. Simone nodded.

Lisette asked, "Do you mind if I stay and talk for a bit?"

We both murmured our agreement, Lisette jumped up and hugged me and then Simone. For a moment I saw Simone whisper to her and Lisette nodded, then shook her head and kissed her.

As we walked back to our villa, the way lit by the full moon that hung lazily in the star-studded night sky, I asked Simone what she'd said to Lisette?

She looked at me carefully before she answered. "I just reminded her of the family rules!"

"Why?"

"Because I think our Swiss friends are hoping that they convince her to be more than friends with them! You may have somewhat challenged their manhood. Two women and one of them pregnant."

I stopped and thought about retracing my steps, but Simone caught hold of my arm. "I know I was the nervous one earlier, but now you need to let her deal with it, she needs to know you trust her."

"Oh, I trust her, it's the other two weasels I don't."

She laughed and then turned serious, "It's been a hard year for her and she's lost a lot of the confidence she used to have. I trust her, and it's good to see her relaxing in the company of strangers. Let her have her head, she won't come to any harm."

For one long moment, I considered going back to check on her. But then Simone's words resonated with me. It was true that Lisette was still very nervous around male strangers. Not too surprising really, given what she'd gone through only a few months ago. The underlying goal of extending the holiday had been to ensure she would be her old self by the time we each committed ourselves to the other two on the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve. I loved the girl, and I needed to let her find herself again.

We continued walking back to the villas, I checked in on the children and dismissed the babysitter, thanking and giving her a tip. They were both fast asleep, not surprising given all the travel in the past day and a half. Anna was clutching her favourite soft toy, she may be on the cusp of womanhood, but there's always the young child in all of us.

We had hoped to surprise the two of them with the confirmation, that with Simone's backing the French courts had approved my adoption of her children. Unfortunately, the last of the paperwork hadn't been finished by the time we'd boarded the plane. With luck, we would receive confirmation before Christmas.

I walked across the bridge to the veranda that surrounded our villa. I couldn't see Simone at first but then I heard her calling from the bedroom. The sight I saw almost stilled my heart.

The first time I saw Simone she glowed in the sunlight that backlit her as she walked towards me across the town square. Now she stood silhouetted in the French doors on the far side of the bedroom. The moonlight casting a silvery ethereal glow over her naked skin, her silky hair a shining halo.

I stumbled across the room towards her, drawn to her beauty, like a moth to the flames. Our mouths met in a long kiss and her hands performed moon magic and my clothes disappeared. She kissed her way down my body, sinking to her knees. She stroked my growing cock, kissing the crown and running her tongue over the sensitive tip, then swallowing the head.

I hissed in pleasure, stroking her soft golden hair tinged in silver from the moonlight. She looked up at me the hint of a grin at the corners of her full mouth. Her hands stroked my shaft and cupped my balls.

"Christ, that feels so good," I gasped. My knees felt weak, and I leant back against the doorframe. Her head bent forward as she swallowed more of my shaft. She hummed, vibrating her throat causing further waves of pleasure to wash over my groin. Under the double attack of her mouth and hands, there was no way I was going to last long.

With a grunt I came, waves of pleasure surging through my cock. Hot cum pulsing out, filling her mouth, a bead of the cream liquid escaping the corner to trickle down her chin.

She licked the last drop from the tip and looked up and grinned at me. She licked her lips and worked her way up my body. I caressed her back and grasped her arse, pulling her tight to me.

"It's my turn," I whispered and I picked her up and carried her over to the large canopied bed. She lay back on the bed, letting her thighs fall open exposing the glistening beads of desire on her puffy labia. The little sighs of pleasure became a loud moan as my tongue slid along the length of her slit.

"Please, just there," she whimpered as the tip of my tongue paused on her erect clit. My tongue circled and caressed her clit, her growing urgency evident from the guttural cries forced from her throat. I slid two fingers into her, the tips finding and stimulating her G-spot.

She rolled her hips, pushing up against me as my mouth and fingers moved tirelessly teasing, first one then a second screaming orgasm from her soul.

"Ohh God, fuck ... me ... now ..." she gasped out.

Her fingers clenched in my hair, and pulled me up, urging me to cover her. I pushed in deep and hard. Her legs wrapped around the back of my thighs. Her fingers clenched against the flesh of my buttocks, urging me to push in deeper. I revelled in the sensations as her soft silky cunt enveloped my trusting shaft.

I kept up the pace, changing the rhythm of the strokes in tune with her needs and the movements of her hips. Her body stiffened as she came. She babbled out my name repeatedly. I kept moving, she was mine, and I was going to prove it to her.

She whimpered and cried out again as another and then yet another orgasm washed over her. Until I came with a rasping gasp, pumping my hot cum against the entrance of her ripe womb, covering her cervix with my possessive life-giving essences.

Her fingertips were dug deep into muscles on my back and the walls of her passage clenched tightly around me, milking the last drop from me.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at me with a familiar look of love and desire. I rolled to the side, but she refused to let me pull out. Her finger traced a line of sweat running down my chest. She kept squeezing my shaft with her cunt.

She kissed my nipple, "I love you so much," she whispered, "I am yours, please don't ever stop loving me."

"I won't, I couldn't. Your part of me, love," I replied.

She gave a little sob of happiness and relaxed in my arms, and we rolled onto our sides, and I curled up behind her, spooning as we drifted off to sleep.

I'm not sure how much later it was when I sensed the warmth of another body behind me. I rolled onto my back, and the scent of a warm aroused woman assailed my senses. Lise wrapped herself around and over me. In the moonlight, her blue eyes looked grey as they peered at me.

"I love you," she whispered, and she nuzzled my neck. Her lips tasted of exotic drinks, and she smelt of arousal and an aftershave I didn't recognise.

"Did you have fun?" I teased her.

She gave a cute slightly drunk, little giggle, "It was fun flirting with them. I was a bad girl; I got them interested and then shut them down. Told them I was coming back to my best lovers ever."

"So how bad were you?" I asked as I gave her arse cheek a playful smack.

"This bad." She took my hand and pressed it between her thighs. Her labia were puffy and slick with her own juices. Her hand tightened on mine, pressing down hard and she gave an involuntary gasp.

My finger slipped between her lips and into her warm wet passage, and she groaned in pleasure.

"I guess the teasing worked both ways then?"

She froze under my touch. "I promise nothing happened, I just gave them a couple of kisses, and they tried to touch my breasts, and that's when I stopped them."

"So what happened then?"

I kept my fingertip moving gently against her G-spot, and she gave little sighs of appreciation as she carried on talking. Her pelvis rhythmically pushing up against my hand.

"We joined their friends and sat around ... Oh god, yes, that feels so good, don't stop. Err, yes we talked about studying and travel. They wanted to know about you and Simone. Was I really your girlfriend ... Ohh, fuck." She shuddered and clamped her thighs around my hand.

"Shit, that felt good. I didn't know I was that turned on ..." Her voice trailed off, and she looked carefully at me. "I know the rules Andy, and I promise I won't break them, it was just a bit of fun. This is the first time in months I've felt safe outside of our place at the chateau."

I wrapped her in my arms, and she gave a little sob and buried her face into my chest.

"I'm glad you're feeling that. I've missed the bubbly Lise. All we ask is that you stay safe and check with us before you do anything, remember the rules are there for everyone's safety, not just yours."

I felt her head nod against my chest. "I know, and I will remember," she whispered, "It's just so nice not to worry anymore. So you don't mind if I flirt with them then?"

"No, you have some fun, just remember that we love you."

She murmured happily and curled up tight against me with her head tucked on my shoulder and her leg thrown over my thigh. I felt Simone stir on my other side, her head turned towards me, and she smiled and kissed my cheek. She mouthed "I love you," before mirroring Lise position, her head resting on my other shoulder and her leg draped over my thigh.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

Early next morning we were under attack from two bouncing children. Squeals of, "Get up, we want to go swimming," were interspersed with cries amazement as they discovered the sunken glass walled and floored seating area in the lounge of the villa. The seating area was set into the floor and was almost another room. The walls and floor were apparently two-inch thick clear acrylic and gave a 360-degree view of the reef and sandy seabed. Through the glass, fish could be seen darting in and out of the coral heads.

I took the opportunity to make a dash for the shower and washed off the evidence of last night's lovemaking. Lise pushed in beside me demanding me to wash her. She purred as I used a soapy sponge to coat her in a layer of suds. She squeezed her eyes closed resting back against me as I worked shampoo into her golden hair. She turned in my arms and held her head up and let the water cascade onto her face. When the last of the suds washed off, she opened her eyes and stared at me.

"You know I love you don't you?"

"I do," I replied.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid I promise. It's just they are fun to talk to." She didn't sound too convinced with her own statement. It was almost like she was trying to prove a point to herself. She pressed herself tight against my body as she spoke and I stroked her wet hair.

"I trust you, just remember if you break the rules it's not just me you hurt, it's also Simone!"

She gave a little whimper and shivered in my arms, but she didn't reply.

Calls from the other room made us move apart, and we both quickly finish washing. I dried myself and dressed in a pair of shorts. I made my way to the veranda where a table had been set for breakfast. I sat down and joined the children. Simone smiled at me gratefully and headed back into the bedroom to wash and get dressed.

Once we'd eaten and were all dressed, well that's if you could describe the micro bikinis from the Dubai trip the girls decided to wear as dressed. I know I wasn't too sure as they only barely covered the tips of their breasts, and the triangle of fabric that purported to be the bottoms could only have been a few square centimetres at most. Plus, I knew from past experience the cloth went transparent when it got wet. While I loved to see them wearing them, I must be honest given the attention that they had both received last night, I do admit to being relieved that they both decided to wrap a colourful sarong around their waists.

Simone's subtle curve of her belly, the first hint of a baby bulge, rose up above the thin waistband of her wicked weasel bikini. I gave it a gentle rub and Simone gave a contented sigh. She took my hand and rested her head on my shoulder.

We walked over to meet the dive master at the dive shack, his name was Louis and was from Mauritius. After a bit of discussion, he was willing to teach Michael and Anna to dive. I still had my old PADI open water certification so I offered to help. When we told him that Simone was pregnant he shook his head.

"There's no real proof that it's dangerous for a foetus with shallow dives." He said. "But there's no proof that it isn't. I wouldn't take the risk, and our insurance doesn't cover that."

"What about snorkelling?"

"Perfectly safe, it's the chance of nitrogen bubbles from breathing air at depth causing damage to the placenta that's the main issue."

In the end, we signed up Lisette and the children for lessons starting that afternoon. Simone was slightly disappointed but said she would be happy just to snorkel. He checked out my old certification and declared himself happy with my level of experience.

I made sure that we kitted out ourselves with top quality masks, snorkels, and fins at the dive store. Then at the insistence of Michael and Anna, we headed back to the villas to try out their new gear. As soon as we got back, the children hurried into the water. My two lovers glanced at each other, and both removed their bikini tops. Soon the five of us were drifting along on the surface, hovering over the top of the coral heads that surrounded the villas. The children quickly discovered the schools of inquisitive juvenile damsel fish that used the piles that supported the villas and walkways as a nursery.

I had a couple of peeled bananas in a plastic bag, and I gave the children a half each. As they broke the banana up in the water, they were swarmed by small finger-length fish. We watched them, Lise drifted over and joined them and was also immediately surrounded by nibbling fish. She lifted her head out and laughed, spitting out the mouthpiece.

"They are nibbling at my skin," and she giggled. "It feels nice ... Ohh, they are nipping at my nipples." She rose up in the water, her breasts breaking the surface. Her nipples were hard, standing out, slightly red from the fishes nibbling.

She swam over to us and floated on her back and demanded that her lovers kiss her nipples better. A demand that we were both happy to comply with.

"Hmmm, salty," I murmured as I licked and sucked on the breast closest to me. Simone's head bobbed over the other one. Lise moaned and wriggled in our arms.

Simone and Lisette's bikini bottoms had performed their anticipated magic and turned almost transparent in the water, much to my pleasure. The glistening colours of Lisette's tattoo on her mons could be seen partially hidden by a soft curl of golden pussy hair. Simone's small landing strip had turned a dark gold in the water.

I let my hand slide up Lise's slick thigh, and she gasped as my finger slide under the fabric at the crotch. She rolled in our arms to give me a kiss and then with a giggle, she squirted out of my arms like a dolphin.

Lise offered to keep an eye on the children after they complained that Simone had indicated she was tired and wanted to take a rest. I said I'd had enough and would join her.

"Give them a few minute more and then the three of you should get a light lunch," I suggested to Lise. "You are going to feel a lot more comfortable if you don't dive on a full stomach."

She smiled in acknowledgement and turned back to the children.