Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked him for the update and joined Lise, Simone, and the children. I told them that Mike and Julia were due in today. Then I told them about Marilou. I'd spoken about her with Simone before, but this was the first that Lisette had heard about her.

"Who is she?" Lisette asked, and I realized I hadn't told her anything about the relationship that Marilou, Julia and I had in Saudi.

"She's a very old friend who was at one time both Julia's and my lover. She was an American nurse and was working at one of the hospitals in Riyadh when I first met her. For the last three months of her contract, she moved in with Julia and me. It was the first time I had ever lived with two women at the same time; I suppose you could describe it as a triad."

"After she left Saudi, Julia and I met up with her a few times. She joined Ros and me on holiday a couple of times, and they became very close. I know that Julia and Mike met up with her a few times as well. For some unknown reason, she never considered herself as part of the family. She stayed a close friend for many years until she married a right idiot about ten years ago."

"Why didn't she stay with you?"

"She wanted to go back to school to do her masters in hospital administration, and they wouldn't hold the place for her when she tried to extend her contract. I hadn't heard from her in years, until earlier this summer. I don't think her ex-husband approved of her talking to old boyfriends. We got the odd Christmas card, but that was it for many years."

"What's she like?"

"She's fun and bubbly, the same age as Julia if I recall correctly. A blonde." I thought back, "She used to have long hair and great breasts ... ow, what was that for." I rubbed my arm where Lise had punched it.

"You were drooling!" She said accusingly.

I looked at her guiltily, and Simone laughed at my expression. "I'm looking forward to meeting her," she said.

"I'm going to guess she'll be just as happy to see Julia. They were always close ... and bisexual."

The three of us waited on the jetty that afternoon. Anna and Michael were splashing around in the sea nearby with a couple of other children their age. The seaplane kissed the smooth water of the lagoon. For a brief second it had looked like it was about to merge into its own reflection until the wake destroyed the illusion.

As soon as the propeller had stopped spinning and the plane was made fast to the jetty, Julia was out of the hatch dragging a beautiful blonde woman behind her. Both women threw themselves into my arms, cries of joy coming from them. It took a few moments for the confusion to die down, and I was able to step back and get my first good look in over ten years, at the woman who'd been such a big part of my life at one time.

She hadn't seemed to have aged since the last time we'd seen each other. She was a tall, slim, elegant blonde, her hair shorter than I remembered. Her full breasts were just as I recalled.

She spoke, her words tinged with her soft southern accent that was etched into my memory. "Hey you, it's been too long, I've missed you."

She slipped back into my open arms with a sigh of contentment and then shook herself and looked at the others waiting to meet her. I introduced her to Simone and then Lisette. She and Simone had spoken several times; they hugged and started talking. Lisette tucked herself under my arm and was watching them nervously.

"She still loves you," Lise whispered.

"She was a very important part of my life for quite some time, though I think Julia missed her far more than I ever did." I nodded in Julia's direction and watched as she moved up behind Marilou as she was talking to Simone. She wrapped her arms around Marilou's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. Marilou's hand came up, and she stroked Julia's hair.

Mike walked up to us and gave both of us a hug. "We met Marilou at the airport hotel, the airline gave us a room to freshen up in after the flight." He smiled, "Gotta loves flying first class. They've been talking ever since."

"They were always very close," I noted.

Lise let go of my arm to give Mike a proper hug; they'd met briefly when Lise had first stayed on Rosie, and I think she's still a bit shy around him.

He's said jokingly, "So how's the beautiful girl who's broken my wife's heart by stealing her lover from her." He gave a little laugh when he saw her shocked face. "Don't worry she already decided on your punishment. She's going to take the pair of you off to a dark room ... "

He paused to drag out the suspense and it was working because she was giving both of us concerned looks and then checking out what Julia was doing.

He dramatically continued, "She's going to screw the pair of you until you cry out for mercy, you won't be able to leave the room until you both beg her for forgiveness ... or she's had at least a dozen orgasms, whichever comes first. Pun intended." And he laughed

I had to laugh as well as Lise face changed from an anxious expression to one of desire. "Is she as good as Angie?" She asked.

"Who do you think taught Angie all her bedroom tricks," and I nodded in Julia's direction with a lecherous glare.

Mike sighed, "Yep, those were some amazing holidays."

Lise bounced over to Julia and said loudly, "I'm so looking forward to my punishment. Are you going to spank me as well?"

Julia gave her husband one of those looks and then pulled Lise in close and swatted her butt.

"Oh, you can bank on it, young one. I'll have you crying out for mercy by the time I'm done with you."

Lise stood in front of her, shivering with desire and licking her lips. Julia wrapped her in her arms and kissed her savagely.

Mike said to me, "I think you've created a monster, mate." Then changing the subject completely said. "I see from the list that Grasshopper and Jill are coming, Christ, I haven't seen the pair of them in donkey's years."

I had to laugh that Mike still called Jeff by the nickname I'd given him all those years ago in Saudi.

"I can't remember the last time I saw them either. It's got to be at least ten years, not since they moved to the states. Oh, no they were at the funeral weren't they, so that's got to be the last time, but Jill sends me regular updates, so I know what they've been up to."

We were both silent for a moment and then as the women finally began to make their way over to us, Mike said.

"What an amazing place, I see that Pete's come up trumps again."

"More than you know, he's just bought the place as an investment for us."

"Christ," he said as he glanced around again, now with a positive gleam to his eyes."

"What's Pete done now," Julia said as she came over and gave her husband a kiss before squeezing up tight against me and wrapping her other arm around Lise.

I explained that he had bought the resort as an investment. "We own about 60% and A&R owns the rest."

After introducing everyone to Henri, we made our way to the bar for a drink while the staff took the luggage to the correct villas. I'd asked Henri for a copy of the arrivals schedule that Kirsten had sent him, and he brought it to the bar for me to check.

The bar was almost empty, there was just two other people sitting at the bar, a young South African couple on their honeymoon. They and one other family were the last of the regular guests still staying at the resort, and they were all due to leave in the morning.

The staff had pulled a couple of comfy sofas either side of a low table, and the six of us sat down. Simone tucked herself up against Mike, and Julia sat down beside her. Marilou and Lise left me a space between them.

The bar staff brought over the champagne I'd ordered earlier, and a non-alcoholic cocktail for Simone and as it was fairly late I ordered some snacks.

Simone came over and said quietly, "Julia and I are going to keep Mike company tonight so long as you are ok with it. We thought that you and Marilou might like to get reacquainted."

I looked at her then Lise, she looked back at me and gave a little grin. "I think it's a great idea," said Lise. "I'm going to curl up with Anna and give the pair of you some privacy."

Marilou looked happy but slightly confused, "I like the sound of getting reacquainted with this man, it's been far too long, but who's Anna?"

"My daughter," Simone said. "And speak of the devil here she is."

Coming into the bar were the last family on the island, with their two children. Michael and Anna were with them, but as soon as they saw us, they came running over, giving their friends a wave.

The children hadn't met Mike and Julia in the flesh but had spoken to them numerous times online. So they greeted them enthusiastically. Marilou confused them, especially Anna.

When Marilou spoke, Anna whispered to her mother in French, "Mama, is she an American?"

Marilou replied to her in Cajun accented French, "Yes, Anna I'm American; I'm a very old friend of Andy and Julia's."

Anna came over and sat next to Marilou, and they talked away while the rest of us settled down to drink and catch up with the news. Mike and Julia brought us up to date on their move to France. Mike had officially retired at the end of November. Their house in Australia was sold, and their personal possessions were in a container on the high seas. They were going to fly to Dhabi after the wedding and stay with Angie and Pete for a few weeks. Then they would move into the cottage at the chateau that Simone had given them.

The meal that evening was rather boisterous, everyone was talking, and too much wine was drunk. Lise took the children back to their villa, she'd kissed everyone goodnight as she was going to stay the night with them.

By ten o'clock we were all ready to go. Julia and Simone took hold of Mike by his arms and led him away leaving Marilou and me alone.

There was a long pause while we contemplated each other, the years seemed to roll back, and the woman beside me became once again the young girl I'd known in Saudi. I saw the nervousness I remembered from out the first date.

"Do you ... " we both said at the same time, and then laughed. I told her to continue.

"Do you remember the first time we ever met?" She asked.

"You mean the date at my flat, when you asked if you could become my three-month girlfriend."

"No, I mean the first, first time, when we met at that villa in Arabian homes."

"That wasn't my best time, I'd rather not count that one. I was rather drunk, and I remember waking up beside you but not much else."

"I fell in love with you that night, I cheated at cards to win you, and you might not remember much, but I do. You were charming, and you lit that room up. That night was some of the best sex I'd had, and I've never found anyone other than Julia, who understands my needs like you did."

"So Julia's still my rival for your love."

"Never a rival, I've loved both of you all my life, the only other person that came close to you two was Ros ... " at that she paused. "You two were always there for me when I needed you, and I'm so sorry I missed Roz's funeral. But I was right in the middle of my divorce from that dickhead of a husband of mine. I was hiding out in our cabin in the mountains, and he never passed on Julia's message." She looked at me, and there were tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I understand," I said and kissed away her tears.

"Meeting up with Julia and Mike yesterday, it was like all the bad years in between vanished. Andy, I want you all back in my life again. You offered me a place in the family before, and I said no, can I change my mind?"

"As far as I'm concerned, you've always been part of the family, you just didn't realize it that's all."

She curled up tight against me in a mirror of the way we used to do all those years ago, she would curl up on my left side, and Julia would rest her head on my thigh. I unconsciously reached for the missing Julia, stopping the movement after a few inches and instead I raised my hand and stroked her fine soft hair.

"Are you sure Lise and Simone are ok with me being with you tonight?"

"Lise is happy to look after the children. I don't expect that either Simone or Julia are going to let Mike get much sleep. Simone has got hornier as the pregnancy has proceeded. I seem to recall that she owes Mike a night of unbridled sex, and she likes paying her debts."

"Is it safe for her?" Marilou sounded concerned.

"I'm not worried, she won't do anything that puts the baby at risk. Julia will keep a tight rein on her and Mike."

At that, she looked relieved, "So does that mean we are free to check if all our bits still fit together as well as they used to."

I had to laugh at that. She always had a unique way about her when it came to sex.

"That sounds like something we should check out."

And check it out we did. We made it back to villa quickly and shed our clothes as we walked through the lounge. Marilou wanted to shower after her travels. She took hold of my hand and led me into the streaming cloud of water. Hot water, almost unbearably hot water streamed over our bodies, our skin pinking up. I'd forgotten how she'd always run the shower so hot.

She had barely changed over the years, just a few wrinkles and the slightest of tummy bulges that hadn't been there before. She stood five-eight, slender with high firm breasts. Her blond hair was a tad shorter than it used to be, falling to a point midway between her shoulder blades, rather than halfway down her back as it used to. The fine soft hair at the junction of her legs was still shaped into the same thin strip.

Her nipples were hard and proud, highlighting her desire. I couldn't resist them; I never had been able to. Bending my head and kissing and sucking first one then the other. As hard as they had been before, in my mouth, they became hard pebbles and as sensitive as hell. She moaned a long throaty deep moan that was laced with desire and need. After a few moments, she shuddered as she experienced a little orgasm.

"Fuck, you bastard, you can still make me come by just kissing my tits," she sighed. "No one else in the world can do that to me."

I took a sponge and added a liberal dollop of shower gel. Running it over her beautiful body, I soaped all over her. She rested back into my arms, pushing her cute butt against my hard cock. The hot water flowed down our bodies, and I gave into my desire. I pushed her forward, and she braced herself against the wall, looking over shoulder with a happy smile. She rose on her tiptoes spreading her legs wide enough to accept my rigid cock.

I pushed into her, and I flashed back to shared showers in our Saudi days. Sticky bed sex was always followed by awesome shower sex. Her slick passage was tight, tighter than I recalled.

A thought that was confirmed by her gasped words to me. "Shit, I'd forgotten what it's like to have you in me. I haven't been fucked since I kicked dickhead out of my bed three years ago."

We moved in sync, my need outweighing any idea of finesse. Thrusting in and out of her, one hand squeezing a breast, the other rubbing at her engorged clit. Every thrust was met by her pushing back against me. She wanted this union as much as I did.

We were both very vocal, our cries animalistic in nature. Rising in urgency and volume as we both surged towards our mutual release. Water continued to pound on my back as that primeval of all urges coursed through my groin, and I cried out as I spent myself in the willing receptacle that was Marilou's fluttering cunt.

Her cry and the clenching of her cunt gave credence to the strength of her orgasm. Her knees buckled, and I tighten my grasp to support her while she recovered. It took her a few moments to get her breath back, then easing off my still hard cock she turned slowly to face me.

"I think our bits still fit perfectly," I said with a grin. The grin on her face matched mine. Her lips sought mine, and she nipped my lip. "I hope we get to do that over and over again in the future."

We washed the suds and the evidence of our first round of lovemaking off each other and then wrapped in soft towels we curled up together on the bed. Even in the sweet afterglow of our lovemaking I sensed that there was still something on her mind and that she was waiting for the right moment to discuss it. I was pretty sure I knew what it was all about so I decided to ask the question I guessed would start the ball rolling.

"Why did you stop coming to see us? There was that last visit. Then you got married soon after that, but it was like you flicked a switch. No calls, Christ you went as far as changing your phone number and closing your email."

She buried her face in the pillow, and I realised she was crying. I eased her around to face me and kissed her tear stained face. "I'm not upset, I just wanted to understand, and you have to know that the kids will ask you the same question. They missed your visits and the calls and were both upset that you weren't at the funeral."

She sobbed and then got control of herself. "I fell for a charming man who so reminded me of you. A charming man who turned out to be a manipulative, evil, controlling son of a bitch who for a few years completely enthralled me. Josh convinced me that making a clean break from my past was the best thing for our future." There was a pitiful look on her face as she said this.

"He was ultra-jealous and possessive, but he managed to hide that fact incredibly well while we were dating. Andy, he was my replacement you. I loved my visits to you and your family, but at the time I wanted my own version of your happiness. He looked a bit like you and was so charming in those early days."

While she spoke, I had pulled her towel off her and urged her to curl up, half on top of me. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and I was able to gently caress her with my fingertips.

"We had been dating for six months when Josh got a promotion to senior management that required a move to the firm's Atlanta head office. He asked me to marry him and come to Atlanta with him. I didn't want to lose him so I did. We were married within a few weeks and moved into his old family home."

"When we first started dating I'd told him about my friendship with you and Ros, and some of the other family members, and that I'd been visiting you every few months. I wanted him to come with me that last time, at the time we'd only been dating for a few months, and I so wanted him to meet you and Ros and my godchildren."

"I remember he was supposed to come with you that last time," I noted.

She nodded her head. "His excuse was a business emergency that cropped up a day before we were supposed to leave. He told me to go, and he'd try to join us later. 'Should only take a couple of days to sort out,' was what he said. I found out later he had no intention of coming with me in the first place. When I got back, he gave me an ultimatum. If I wanted to date him, I had to drop you and the others. I was somewhat infatuated with him, so I chose to comply. It was a bad choice, and I have to live with it. He gave me a new phone, made me change my email address. I wasn't allowed to invite you to the wedding."

"What happened to make you change your mind about him then?" I asked.

"He happened," she muttered. "In the space of a couple of years, he went from being the love of my life to a neurotic, jealous, overbearing asshole. He was constantly checking up on me. In the beginning, it was nice having someone whose whole life seemed to revolve around you. But it didn't take long for me to realise that the only friends I was allowed to have were his. I was able to transfer to a hospital in Atlanta that was part of the same group my old hospital was part of. But he wasn't happy about that and insisted I stop working and stupidly I agreed."