Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone and I had settled down on a double hammock strung between two posts at the side of the veranda. Lise and the children were playing a bit further along the walkway at a point where there were a water slide and diving board.

Watching them running and playing in the ocean was a joy. Anna and Michael had taken the snorkelling like the proverbial ducks to water. Now Lise was teaching them to dive. There were loads of contented screams and splashes. Both were turning a light brown, and Anna would only wear the bottoms of her swimsuit.

She'd turned ten a few months ago, and I was shocked to see the first buds of her breasts forming. My new daughter was growing up. I don't think that Kirsten had started to grow hers until she was twelve. Simone had laughed at my surprise and told me hers had started to grow at about the same age.

We all had a light snack. Lise looked at us and after commenting as how the older generation couldn't keep up, offered to take the kids to their diving lesson. I knew that the first lesson would only be a 'get to know your equipment' session in the shallow end of the pool. So I was happy to let her look after them.

Then I guess we both dozed, the gentle rocking of the hammock and the lapping of the waves, the perfect holiday lullaby. It was the call of the children returning from their diving lesson that woke me. From the position of the sun, it was about four in the afternoon. Simone's head was on my chest, and there was a tiny pool of drool below her open mouth, which I found so cute.

The children came running over, and Simone opened her eyes. Lisette sat down on the sun bed beside us and swallowed a glass of iced water. The children were telling Simone all about their lesson, and I was listening, but only with one ear as they say.

That is until Anna said, "Uncle Kurt was so silly, he kept splashing us."

Simone felt me tense beside her, as far as I knew both Kurt and Johan were experienced divers and should have been out on the dive boat with their friends. So there was no reason for them to be hanging out at the dive school during lessons.

Simone asked the question that was forming in my mouth. "Lise, were Kurt and Johan helping with the lessons?"

"I don't think so," she replied. "They just turned up after we started and hung around the pool. After the lesson they played with Michael and Anna."

"And with you mummy Lise, we all played tag," Anna said.

Michael added, "They played rockets, throwing all of us into the air, Lise made the biggest splash."

Simone sat up and eased herself off the hammock. She shivered slightly and asked Anna if she could get the robe from the bedroom for her. When she returned, Simone sent both of them to their villa get a shower to wash the chlorine from the pool off. She told them to stay there until one of us went to get them.

After they'd gone, she turned on Lise, and she wasn't happy.

"I warned you about those two. It's becoming a game between them, which one gets to fuck you first. You know the rules, if you want to fuck one or both of them then we need to agree, and you need to take precautions."

Lise sat, her face in her hands. She said, "It was just a bit of fun that's all. Yes, they got a bit touchy, but I stopped them."

Simone shook her head, "And have you made any plans to meet up with them again?"

"They said that they wanted to show me the reef at night. They asked if I'd join them on a snorkelling swim tonight. Their friends are supposed to be going as well so I wouldn't be on my own with them."

"When were you going to tell us?" I asked. I'd come off the hammock and was leaning against the railing around the veranda.

"I haven't decided I want to yet, but it is something I'd like to do, it sounds fascinating. Floating in the darkness to see all the creatures that come out at night. Though I'd much prefer to do it with you but I wasn't sure, you would. If I was still in the mood, I was going to ask your permission at dinner. But it was just to go swimming with them, nothing else."

Simone and I looked at each other, it sounded like Kurt and Johan had been painting a pretty picture to her. I knew from my own experience that diving at night with the right person could be a very sensual experience. I'd made love to Julia in just the same circumstances.

What annoyed me was that they knew she was engaged and yet they were still trying to seduce her. I was rapidly going off them and was extremely grateful that they would be moving on in a couple of days. I suppose it was the arrogance of youth, but they were doing nothing to ease my feelings of old age.

"You understand why we are unhappy about this," I said. "Do you want to risk everything we all have for this pair of Swiss ..." Christ, I wasn't sure what I wanted to call them.

Simone went and sat beside her, "I understand your feelings, they are an attractive pair, and it looks like they looked to share their women. But you know the rules, we have to all have to agree if you want to take lovers from outside of the family. They need to practice safe sex, and you'd need a clean medical before you can share our bed again, and that won't be easy to organize here."

Lise looked pale and very uncomfortable, but Simone continued. "It sounds harsh I know, but it's for everyone's safety. A lot of the family have taken non-family lovers but they've all followed the rules, and there's never been an issue."

I added, "If you want to swim over the reef tonight I'll come with you."

"You will? You're not upset with me?" Lisette looked at me hopefully.

"If nothing happened then, of course, I'm not upset, you just need to be careful with those two, I'm sure they have their own agenda, and it includes a nice friendly fuck with you by both of them."

We decided to eat on the veranda of the villa that evening. The children were tired and a bit fretful. Probably a touch too much sun I suggested. They were happy to eat a light supper and were in bed by seven-thirty. We finished off our meal, and Simone told Lise and me to head over to the bar for a drink. She was going to curl up with the children for a bit.

In the bar we settled down with a drink, Lise found us a nice quiet corner while I got the drinks. I sat down beside her on a sofa, and we sipped our drinks.

"Is she really upset with me?" Lise asked.

"Not upset, more worried," I said. "I think she's far more worried than she wants to be because she doesn't trust the guys. She has more experience with the male animal than you do, and that generates her worries."

"Ohh, what about you?"

"I think they're trying to seduce you. They are arrogant enough that they believe any woman will fall to their charms, and they may have the history to prove it."

"And the swim tonight?"

"Is their way of getting you on your own so they can pour on the charm and complete the seduction. Tell you what, let me guess what their proposal was. Something like, 'Let's meet at the bar for a few drinks then go for a midnight swim over the reef'. Am I close?"

She nodded. "That's about it. So you honestly think all they want is to try and seduce me?"

"Let's be fair, you are young and beautiful, I'd want to seduce you ... I do want to seduce you."

She burst out laughing at that. "I think you've already done that." She curled up against me, tilting her head and pulling me close to a kiss.

"I love you," she whispered, "please don't ever stop loving me."

It wasn't long before our Swiss friends made their appearance. The whole group was there, and Kurt was quick to spot us. He and Johan made their way over to us and began talking to Lisette in French. They apparently thought that someone who had two French girlfriends didn't understand them, I have no idea. I kept a blank expression on my face as they spoke.

Kurt said, "Hi there, we're so glad to see you here. So I guess that means you want to come swimming with us? We are going to have a few drinks first, then go back to our villa and get our gear. Come and sit with our group, the old man won't mind."

Lise glanced at me knowing I understood, and she gave me a brief smile that they missed. "I'd need to go and get my costume and gear, and if I come and sit with you, Andy will want to come too, I can't just walk away."

"Can't you lose the old guy; he'll be no fun."

Then he turned to Johan and spoke in an accented German, I recognized to be Swiss German, a language surprisingly I had a passing knowledge of - a long story that included a Swiss girlfriend of Julia's from many years ago who still kept in touch. She was into bondage sex - but I'm getting off track.

"We've got to convince her to lose the old bursche, He's going to zerstören it for us."

"I can slip something in his drink if he hangs around, he won't remember a thing."

I was sure zerstören meant something like ruin or screw up. And the last statement confirmed they had plans for Lisette that weren't good for her.

I grinned at the pair of them and said (in French). "There's something you need to know, earlier this year she was kidnapped. I paid ex-legionnaires to find and return her. What makes you think I don't still have their number on speed dial to deal with punks like you?"

Then in German, "Dieser alte Mann ist nicht so einfach loswerden, wie Sie Denken." (This old man isn't as easy to get rid of as you think).

Lisette laughed at the expressions of surprise and shock on their faces. "Why would you think I would be interested in you two when I have a real man?"

"Now, gentlemen," I continued in English, "Do you still want to go swimming because I will definitely be joining you!" I sat back in my seat and took a sip from the glass of whisky I was holding.

Then I held out my hand palm up, "And I'll have the drugs you were going to use on me and her."

I pulled out my phone and took a couple of photos of them as they started to deny everything.

"That's so the legionaries will know who I want them to hurt," I said as I emailed the photos to myself.

There were a few sharp words between them and finally Johan dropped a small plastic bag with half a dozen capsules in it, onto the table. I took a few more photos of him as he did so.

"Thank you, little boys, now run away. I suggest you leave the resort as soon as you can. I'll hang on to these as evidence."

I picked up the bag with a napkin to persevere his fingerprints.

"You know what really pisses me off is that you were going to drug this excellent eighteen-year-old single malt." With that, I made go away gestures with my hand, and Lise kissed me.

She watched as the pair of them made their way back to their friends. "Do you really think they were going to drug me?"

"Not sure about you but they were definitely considering spiking my drink to get me out of the way."

"This is the second time you've saved me."

There was a flurry of activity around the group of Swiss students and Lise watched intently as Kurt and Johan left. The others gathered up their belongings and with a glance at us started to leave. One of the women paused and retraced her steps, coming over to us.

"Hi," she said, "I gather my cousin and his friend have been making a nuisance of themselves."

I pointed at the bag of drugs on the table. "They had plans for this young lady that involved those." I didn't mention that I was the intended victim.

She looked upset but not surprised. "Damn it, I thought they'd learned their lesson. I'm sorry you had to suffer that."

"I take it they've tried this before?"

She nodded, "Not successfully. Are you going to the authorities here?"

"It's not worth it, I can't prove that they were going to use the drugs, just that they had them. I'm going to hang on to them just in case."

"We are moving on tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to call my uncle and tell him what his son has been up to and demand that they are made to return home immediately. None of us want them with us anymore."

She turned to go and then said, "I may not like him but he is family so thank you for not making a big issue."

"I'm not going do anything physical, but if he's done this before, then he has an issue. I will be contacting the police in Switzerland about my suspicions, and I'm going to send them that bag of drugs. It's got their fingerprints on it, and I've got a photo of him holding it."

She didn't look too happy at that, then shrugged. "Well, it's their problem now." With that, she walked away.

"Are you happy with that, or do you want to report them?" I asked.

She hugged me before saying, "No, I think you letting the Swiss authorities know is enough. They didn't actually do anything. Can we go back to the villa please?"

Henri was still in his office as we walked past. So I got an envelope and placed the bag of capsules in it and got him to put it in the hotel safe. He confirmed that the Swiss party was leaving tomorrow. He wanted to know what was going on so I gave him a brief rundown.

"I'll make sure someone keeps an eye on them until they are off the island," he offered. I thanked him, and we left.

Back at the villas, we found Simone fast asleep in Anna's bed. She was curled up around her, her arm protectively wrapped around her body. The sheet had slipped down so that only her legs were covered. Her golden hair was fanned out over the pillow.

"We are so lucky that she is part of our lives," Lise whispered as she put her arm around my waist.

"I'm the lucky one; I have two beautiful women who for some unknown reason might just be in love with me."

"There's no might in it, Duffus."

I led her to the other villa, and we undressed each other before consummating our love for each other until we collapsed into the sleep of the righteous.

The six Swiss students left the resort the next afternoon. The two couples were heading for another resort about fifty miles away. Kurt and Johan were heading for the airport and the next flight back to Europe.

Simone had been rather upset with Lisette when she'd heard the story of the events of the previous evening. She wanted me to contact the local authorities but conceded in the end that my idea to inform the Swiss authorities was probably the best option.

"I will still be having words with her," she told me and I felt a surge of sympathy for Lisette.

She and Lise stood on the jetty and watched as Kurt and Johan climbed into the waiting seaplane for their short hop to the airport. They gave them an ironic wave as the plane taxied out to the far side of the lagoon.

With them going, the resort was almost three quarters empty. The first of the family guest were expected in the next day or so.

Simone took Lisette's hand and led her off to the villa. I went to follow, but Simone shook her head at me. Ah, time for the talk I realized, so I found the children and we took one of the resorts Sunfish out for a sail.

~~~~<>~~~~

The next morning after breakfast Henri stopped me and asked if I'd join him in his office. He sat down and shuffled a few papers on his desk

"I got an email from the resort owners last night. It says that as of today there is a change of ownership. A company called A&R financial services has bought the resort. I'm intrigued, Mr. Morton, all the documentation I have about your group's stay is also on A&R headed paper. Have you just bought the resort?"

I gave him a blank stare. "I'm not aware of any purchase, I may be the chairman of A&R, but I'm just a figurehead. It's Pete's company, he's the CEO, and he's the one who deals with this sort of thing. I'm not going to complain if he has. This is a very pleasant place."

Henri passed me a copy of his email from the previous owners. It confirmed everything he'd just told me.

"I'll check for you if you want, can I use the phone?" I pointed at the instrument on his desk.

"Please."

Fortunately, the office number was on the bottom of the email. Hanna, the receptionist, answered the call. Otherwise, I would have needed to fetch my phone.

"A&R financial services how can I help you?"

"Hanna, it's the chairman, I need to speak to Pete."

"Mr. Morton, it's so good to hear your voice. He's in a meeting, but I'll put you straight through."

"Thanks, Hanna."

"Peter Moore."

"Pete, it's Andy. How's Angie?"

"Looking beautifully pregnant, ultra horny and desperate to see you and the girls. She's at home packing, we're on tonight's flight."

"We can't wait to see you. Pete got a question for you. The resort's manager is with me; have we just bought the place?"

"We have; the sale went through last night. Remember I told you that I knew the owner of the holding company. It's how we got the resort for the wedding. He approached us a few weeks ago keen to sell. It's a good investment for the family."

"So who bought it, us or A&R?"

"Both, but we are the majority shareholder. The final price was 20 million dollars, and our share was 12.5 million dollars."

"What does that leave us in the reserves?"

"We're good don't worry, there's still eight million in the reserves and another million in the cash account. And that's after the cost of the wedding."

"So we can cover all the standing family costs for the next year?"

"Yah, no problems, in fact, I'm fairly sure we will be able to buy out the other investors by the end of next year. I'm going to transfer a million into the resort accounts to cover the running costs for the next month or so until we have the sale completely sorted out."

"Cheers, Pete, I'll see you and Angie tomorrow."

I sat back in my chair and thought about what I'd just been told. Henri cleared his throat. He was looking at me expectantly.

"You are right, it seems we do own the resort," I said.

Then I reassured him that there would be no changes, his job was safe, and I asked him to pass on the same reassurances to the rest of the staff.

"Do you want to meet with the heads of departments?"

"I'm happy to say hi, but I'll leave any formal discussions to Pete. He and Angie arrive tomorrow."

Henri looked relieved at that.

"So I think I'm going to enjoy the change of ownership. I've had the list of instructions that Mr. Moore sent us circulated to the employees. All their cameras and phones will be collected tonight."

"Will there be any problems, it's just that we like our privacy when we are all gathered together."

"Given the size of the bonuses that Mr. Moore has authorised for all the staff, I can't believe there will be any issues."

He gestured around, "This is an exclusive six-star resort, we are used to our guests letting their hair down while they are here."

"Though," he mused, "This is the first time one group has taken over the whole place. Mr. Moore called you a family, are you all related?"

"Sort of," I replied, not wishing to go into details.

"By the way, there is a message for you, from a Mrs. Goldblume. She will be arriving on this afternoon's ferry flight."

I looked at him blankly, I had no idea who this Mrs. Goldblume was.

Henri looked a bit worried and checked the sheet of paper on his desk. "She's definitely part of your group. She's on the list I was sent. A Mrs. Marilou Goldblume."

"Christ, Marilou," I gasped. "What time will the plane get here?"

"Should be about three. There is a message. She says, 'I've changed my mind, and I want to take you and Julia up on your offer."

What offer I thought, then it hit me; the last time we'd all been together all those years ago we asked her to join the family. She had just met the man she'd later marry and had reluctantly said no.

"Is there any others from the list arriving today?"

Henri checked the paperwork, "The Cunningham's, Mike and Julia. They should be on the same ferry flight, and there's ten more arriving tomorrow."