Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It took me a few years to understand that Josh was über controlling and fucking two faced. I wasn't allowed to have any friends he didn't approve of, yet he was fucking both of his assistants for almost all the time we were together."

"Both of them!" I said, a hint of surprise in my voice, actually more than a hint as one of them was a man.

That seemed to amuse her. "Yes, both of them and often at the same time. Apparently, he swings both ways. Something I didn't know when I married him."

"How did you find out for Christ's sake?"

"Walked in on the three of them when I got back from a trip early." She gave an ironic laugh at the memory. "It was the beast with three backs. She was on her hands and knees, and Josh was behind her, fucking her arse. The toy boy was fucking Josh's arse. Three arse holes all in a row. I managed to snap a few photos with my phone and walked out."

I had this picture of the three of them all in a row, sex-slicked bodies with their heads turned to face a furious Marilou with looks of horror plastered across their faces as she documented their sexual games. It made me laugh, and I had to explain to her why.

She grinned as well, "That's fairly good description of what it looked like. By the time he'd managed to pull on some clothes and chase after me, I'd called a lawyer and emailed the photos to her. She took him to the cleaners in the divorce settlement. She made me a rich woman."

She paused for a moment to kiss me and sigh as my wandering fingers traced their way around her areoles and teased the firm nipples.

"You know," she continued, "The funny thing is when we sat down to talk after all the dust had settled it turned out he had been jealous about the stories I'd told him of my time with you and Julia. He wanted something similar but was convinced that if he'd suggested, we try that type of lifestyle, I'd find better lovers and leave him. He couldn't understand when I explained that the sex hadn't been the reason I visited you. It was the joy of feeling part of a loving and caring group."

Again I laughed as she added, "But the sex was fucking amazing wasn't it?"

"True, making love to you and Julia and later with Ros was always bloody amazing. I hope that you will want to share our bed, I want you to feel the same way with Simone and Lise."

"I'm looking forward to the invitation from them."

A voice from the doorway startled us. Julia asked softly, "Can I have an invite please?"

She stood half in the shadows wearing only an old shirt of Mike's. Marilou held out her arms to her, and she hurried to join us. Dropping the shirt at the foot of the bed she crawled up the bed to slide in between us and settled back with a sigh.

"Are Mike and Simone OK with this?" I asked.

"It was their suggestion, I left them curled up asleep after your beautiful fiancée helped me exhaust my husband. She told me to come to you and give both of you this." With that, she turned and drew me into a long sexually charged kiss. Then turning to the other woman in the bed repeated the kiss.

"And what have you two been up to then, as if I didn't know," she asked.

Marilou replied, "He played with me in the shower."

"She's my new favourite bath toy," I added. Then a bit more seriously, "She's been telling me about her marriage and divorce."

Julia looked sympathetic and gave Marilou a hug, "She mentioned a few details when we met at the hotel."

Marilou and I turned our attention to our lover, our hands and mouths fell automatically into the rhythm of old. Julia writhed under our attention.

"Do you remember that time we spent the weekend in the hotel in Bahrain, Andy?" Marilou asked. "It was the first time you made love to both of us at the same time."

Julia gave a quick laugh, "Christ yes, I was sitting on his face, while you were riding his wonderful cock. We came together, and I thought I were going to suffocate the poor man."

Want to try that again?" I asked

She smiled and rose up on her knees beside my head, and spread her legs inviting me to make good on my offer. I put my arm around her hips pulling her towards me. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her slit, and she shivered under my fingers. The nub of her clit reappeared from its resting place, and I teased it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god, careful, I'm still sensitive from earlier, Mike was rather enthusiastic," she moaned. I muttered encouragement from my occupied mouth. I eased a couple of fingers inside her finding her G-spot, and she moaned louder.

Meanwhile, Marilou was stroking my growing cock and had decided that little Andy was hard and ready for her. She swung herself over me and guided the head of my cock between her swollen lips and slid down the shaft with a long low groan until our pubic bones touched and I nestled against her cervix.

Her eyes opened wide, and she said, "Fuck, I forgotten how good this feels love, so full, so deep." She sat there not moving, just enjoying the sensations as my cock twitched. She reached out and stroked Julia's back, then reached for her breast, pinching the nipple.

The combined action of my tongue and fingers and Marilou's fingers on her nipples was more than Julia's already sensitive body could take. She shuddered in pleasure as an orgasm hit her. She hissed in sensual gratification, and it took her long moments for her to come down from her sexual high. She curled up beside me with her head on my shoulder, watching as Marilou rose up and down, the shaft of my cock appearing and disappearing between her clutching labial lips. Her own body was still shivering in response to her orgasm.

Marilou kept moving, and I rolled my hips to encourage her. She leant forward and kissed Julia. She moaned as the sensations grew deep in her belly, radiating out to her pussy and nipples. Her fingers that were pinching her nipple drifted down to rub her hard clit. Her fingertips were moving so fast I almost couldn't see them.

Her moans grew louder and more urgent, a repetitive 'Ohhh' until she shuddered to a halt. Her body bent forward, her head resting on my chest. The muscles in her cunt clutching at my cock as she came, her orgasm washing over her body. I came as well, but there wasn't much left in the tank; my earlier antics in the shower had drained me.

She stayed where she was, resting on top of me. She just straightened her legs out on either side mine for comfort and turned her face to Julia. Marilou stretched out on her side resting her head on my shoulder and draped her leg over both of ours, and we relaxed for a bit.

I was awoken from a brief doze as Marilou and Julia lowered their heads toward my cock. Julia giggled as they each extended their tongues and licked opposite sides of my cock. They kept up the licking, staying on their own sides but covering my entire shaft quite nicely. So many memories of lazy afternoon sex with these two came surging up from my memory vault, and I lay back to enjoy the sights and sensations

Their tongues almost touched as they danced over me. I think I was as hard as they'd ever seen, and I was watching the action intently, oh so definitely loving the view.

"You can't believe how good that feels, how many memories it brings back," I announced.

"Oh, but this is only the beginning of our journey down memory lane," Julia promised. "Hey, Marilou, do you have any objections to my sucking on him for a bit?"

"None at all."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be an inconvenience."

"No, I'm pretty sure it'll be okay."

I was laughing at the way they were talking to each other as though I wasn't there until Julia gave my balls a gentle squeeze to make me pay attention.

"All right then." Julia licked the tip of my cock once more, and then wrapped her lips around it and very slowly slid them down my shaft.

I groaned, knowing that this would never be an inconvenience. Marilou watched Julia suck on my cock for a short while longer and then decided to get in on the action herself. My balls were currently unoccupied, so it seemed that she decided that they looked like as good a place to start as any.

She leaned down and slowly ran her tongue over my scrotum, making my legs squirm. She licked my balls all over, not missing a spot.

"Holy fuck," I gasped.

Julia pulled away from my cock. "Ready to trade?"

"Sure."

"It's all yours."

Julia began to lick my balls while Marilou worked her way down my throbbing cock. The grin on her face highlighted the knowledge that another woman's lips and tongue had just been there.

She took me into her mouth, loving the familiar taste. Marilou sucked on me while she watched Julia lick. They were both caressing one of my legs as they worked. With her head tilted sideways, Julia moved her tongue up to my shaft as Marilou continued sucking the crown. Before too long Julia had her lips wrapped halfway around my cock, moving up and down the rigid flesh. Marilou decided that was a perfectly good idea and did the same, sliding her lips down my cock.

As they passed, their lips touched. They stayed like that for a moment, almost kissing with my hard cock between them. Together they cupped my balls, their fingers intertwined, while I watched and moaned.

They broke the "kiss" and Julia gave me a couple of long swallows. When she lifted her head to see my expression, Marilou took over sliding my cock deep into her mouth. They traded off a few times, sucking my cock vigorously. Julia's hard nipples were tempting me, and I gave them a squeeze, which made her tighten her grip on me.

As she sucked, Marilou felt a long remembered tell-tale twitch, as I grew close to the inevitable conclusion. Well, the little minx wouldn't let me have that quite so soon. She pulled her mouth away, gave my cock a loving stroke, and then beckoned for Julia to join her further up on the bed.

"Having fun?" Marilou asked me.

"More than you can imagine."

"Kiss me to show how much fun you're having."

I gave her a long, passionate kiss, our tongues moving over each other. By the time we broke the kiss, Julia had crawled up to the top of the bed to join us. I turned to her, and they shared a kiss almost as passionate.

I turned back to Marilou, and she kissed me again. I was trading kisses between the two women, just as they'd traded off sucking my cock. I tried counting sheep, reciting the twelve times table way past 144. Anything to make those moments last forever, but they ignored my mental plea, their mouths and hands moving faster as they pushed me closer to the edge.

When the first pulse of cum, shot from my cock, two mouths were hovering waiting to snatch it from the air. As I pulsed, they both licked and swallowed until there was nothing left.

As I subsided, I peered down to see two grinning faces covered in my cum peering back up at me. They moved closer and kissed each other, hands caressing the other with tongues in motion. They moved up to me then lay down on their sides in a Sapphic sixty-nine. Marilou's paler skin contrasting against Julia's tanned skin making them appear to be my very own yin and yang symbol.

Muffled moans came from mouths that were occupied with giving their lover as much pleasure as they could. I knelt beside them stroking and caressing. Hard nipples rolled under my fingertips drew gasps from both of them.

It wasn't long before the first one then the other came in a long drawn out orgasms that had both of them shuddering in my arms. It took them a few minutes to recover then they curled up on either side of me. Both of their heads resting on my shoulders.

Marilou whispered in a voice still rough from all the cries and groaning, "I was scared that the reality wouldn't match the memories I have of our time together. I was wrong, reality is even better. Thank you both for still loving me."

Julia leant across and kissed her and then me.

She spoke softly to her, "We never forgot you. Mike already knows this and wants it to happen. We want you to come and live with us in France. We have a cottage in the grounds of Simone's chateau."

Marilou froze and then just nodded her head. "Please," she finally managed to say, "I'd love that. But I'm going to keep my home in St Augustine so that we can all use it as a vacation home. I love that place too much to want to give it up completely."

I realised that they were both looking at me as if they wanted my approval.

"I think it's a great idea," I said, "Though if you want your own place, there are a couple more cottages in the same area. We can get one restored for you if you'd like."

"I think I'd prefer to be with Julia, but I might like my own place later."

"It'll be there for you whenever you want," I replied.

She replied with a kiss before settling down, her head back on my shoulder, her fingers tracing circles on my chest with the occasional sidetrack to caress Julia's cheek.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

The next day was a flurry of activity. In the morning we said goodbye to the last regular guests. Michael and Anna had made friends with the couple's two children and addresses and phone numbers were exchanged. I decided to ask Kirsten when she arrived later if there was any way she could set up a way for the children to use the chat options on the family website to talk to their friends.

Later in the morning the first of the family arrived. Pete and a fairly pregnant Angie were the first off the seaplane followed by Kirsten and Chrissy. Then Chris poked his head out of the door and was pushed out by his fiancée Shanaya. I'd forgotten how elegant the girl was as she stood beside Chris looking around her curiously. She saw me standing next to Simone, she smiled and clutching Chris's hand, pulled him over to me.

"Hi Mr. Morton, thank you for inviting me to your wedding."

I gave her a puzzled look then turned to glance over my shoulder. She gave me a confused look and in the background, I could hear Chris and Kirsten laughing softly.

"Sorry," I said, "I was looking for my father, that's the only Mr. Morton I know. Shanaya, I'm Andy ..."

"Better known to the rest of us as the Dirty Old Man," Simone interrupted. I gave her cute butt slap, and she pouted at me.

"Huh, abuse your poor pregnant girlfriend." She gave a second huff before moving to the confused girl and giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Are you giving my fiancée a hard time dad?" Chris said as he came over to give me a hug.

Before I could answer there was a cry of "Chris!" From Anna as she threw herself at him. He managed to snag her flying body from the air and spin her around.

"Hi gorgeous," he said as he swung her up to sit on his shoulders. She giggled and tousled his hair.

"Hi, new big brother." He set her down, and she took his hand in hers, obviously with the intent to never let go.

An arm wrapped itself around my waist, and a pregnant red headed woman pressed herself against me. Angie burbled in happiness beside me.

She took my hand and placed it on her bulge, "Say hello to Poppy, Uncle Andy, she's awake and kicking."

I caressed her bump and felt the faintest of flutters under my fingers.

"It's definitely a girl then?" I asked. She nodded, and then added, "We want to call her Rosie Andrea if you'd let us."

I actually choked up a bit at that, I said yes and gave her a kiss. She sighed and held out her hand for Pete. We all headed towards the bar for a well-deserved drink. Henri met us there and handed out the room keys.

Over the next day and a half, the rest of the family that was able to join us for the Christmas holiday arrived in dribs and drabs from all corners of the world. Rachael and George arrived with Lisette's parents and her sister. I'm not one hundred percent that they approve of Lisette's choice of lifestyle and lovers, but they accepted that she was happy.

Christmas Eve found us all sitting down for a meal. As I looked around, I saw friends, lovers, and family from all around the globe. Fiona and Steve had been the last to arrive with their daughter Pauline. They'd got in this morning. Of the old gang only Jeff and Gillian were absent, they were due in on the 27th. Of the others, we were missing a couple of the younger members of the family, children of the older members, their partners, and Diane and Bryan. All were expected to get in before New Year's Eve.

I slowly stood up and glanced around the table. Conversations stilled, and all their faces turned in my direction. I raised my glass and gave all of them a nod of my head.

"To absent friends and family," I said and took a sip. The phrase was repeated around the room and glasses raised.

I continued, "To new friends and family, it's been a long time since so many have been together in one place. May God bless us all."

~~~~<<>>~~~~

To be continued.

So I promise that the next part won't be so long in coming. Life is settling down, and I have more time to spend on writing.

Oh and please vote. I enjoy reading your comments and e-mails; I'll try to respond to them. Many thanks for reading.