Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare!" she said, shocked but still giggling.

I put her back. "Let that be a lesson!" I said, shaking a finger at the others as I walked by.

"Yes, sir!" Marie saluted. The others all snapped to attention in their seats.

I grabbed the pitcher of lemonade and looked at it, then set it back down.

"Louis, I don't know what you're thinking," Nicole chided, "letting Jill out of the house with that young buck around. You better give her a baby soon or she might run off with him! I know I would!"

"Nicole..." Jill sighed.

Nicole just laughed.

"All right, now," I said, going over and pretending to left her chair up as well.

"Aaagh! I take it back!" she said, grasping the arms of the chair.

"I think I'm gonna need a beer after listening this bunch," I grumbled as I headed toward the garage.

"Don't get lost!" Chloe honked.

Upon opening the cooler I decided to take it with me but it needed more ice. Jill said earlier she was getting some, but it wasn't in the freezer in the garage. I leaned out the door.

"Hey!" I shouted, getting her attention. She looked over. "Ice?" I said, holding up my hands.

"In the kitchen!" she shouted.

I headed through the laundry room, noticing the window in there was open. On my way back with the ice I set the bag on the dryer while I cut it open. As I was standing there I could see the girls out on the patio through the screen and could clearly hear them.

"Okay," Nicole said, motioning toward Cedric with her drink as she crooked her neck from side to side, looking at the others. "Be honest. Have you ever gone black?"

Jill immediately pulled the bill of her cap down over her eyes and sank in her chair.

Chloe coughed mid-sip of her champagne coolie. She wiped her mouth and set the glass down. "Eh! Eh huh!...Oh my G'..., that's the last thing I thought was gonna come out of your mouth."

"Jeez Nicole, say it a little louder," Jill said, scooting back up and sipping from her glass.

I knew that girls, especially when buzzed, could be just as raunchy as guys, or at least make a good effort at it, but what Nicole said didn't strike me for its raunchiness. It struck me because she flat out said what I was pretty much tip toeing around with Jill over the last couple days. Perhaps not so much that specific question, but rather, would she consider it.

I found myself aroused at the notion Jill had heard the words and, at least in her mind, was most certainly now thinking about their meaning. My complete and total concentration was now ultra focused on listening to the rest of this conversation.

Marie hadn't moved, and now Nicole was staring at her.

"I think maybe...one of us has," she said with a chuckle as she glared at Marie over the top of her glass.

"No I was just remembering something," Marie said, taking a drink as well.

"About going black?" Nicole said quickly, to laughter from Chloe as well as herself.

"No! I was just thinking about this one guy I dated in college who was Samoan."

"Mm? That counts," Nicole chuckled. "Doesn't it?..." she added, looking around with a grin and gulping the rest of her drink. She set it down on the table, probably harder than she meant to, and turned toward Marie. "Doesn't it?"

"I'm not encouraging your filthy imagination," Marie said, quickly tilting her glass all the way to finish he drink as well.

"I don't think it needs it," Chloe giggled.

Nicole raised her glass to Chloe. "I bet he had a big canoe," she laughed to herself as she refreshed hers and Marie's drink.

"Aggh!" Chloe giggled, quickly covering her mouth as Jill glared at her.

"So I take it you went back?" Nicole asked Marie, her shoulders bouncing as she laughed to herself.Jill leaned over Marie and held her glass out for Nicole to fill. "Nicole you are-"

"Just saying what everyone else is thinking?"

"No..." Jill said. "I was gonna say you're gonna get us in trouble," she said, looking around.

"Okay," Nicole said. "Well if you had the chance would you want to?"

"By saying something like that!" Jill shot back.

"Marie?" Nicole asked.

"According to you I already have," Marie said, taking a drink.

"Hmm. Touché," Nicole said, raising her glass to Marie. She looked at Chloe.

"Chloe, don't answer," Jill said, shaking her head at Nicole.

"I wasn't gonna," Chloe replied. "But, since she's asking, maybe Nicole can tell us all about it?"

"No!" Jill said. "She can't."

"How do you know?" Nicole asked with a smirk.

"You right I don't," Jill said staring back at her. "And I don't want to."

Now it was Nicole who stared at Jill.

Jill took a sip from her coolie. "What?" she asked, setting it down.

"What what?" Nicole repeated, still staring at her.

"Not answering," Jill said, crossing her arms as if doubling down on her end of the conversation.

"Ohhh..." Nicole shrugged. "At least I got one from the others."

"I didn't answer you," Chloe said with a giggle.

"Right," Jill said. "And for that you get a raise."

"Yay!" Chloe grinned, cheering everyone with a raised glass.

"Oh please," Nicole groaned. "It's The Bobbsey Twins and Marie."

"Heyyy!" Marie complained, looking over at Nicole.

Chloe was already laughing, and Jill couldn't help but chuckle as well. She picked up her drink, and it must have been empty because she turned around, looking for the pitcher, then glanced back toward the house.

I took that as a cue I'd better get back out there before she zeroed in on the laundry room window.

I headed out of the garage and walked back toward Cedric, who stood where I'd left him, watching.

Later, after we'd finished for the day and the girls had left, I was over helping clean up after them. Not that Jill couldn't, but she just looked too relaxed in her lounge chair. Cedric was at the far end of the yard tidying up and putting tools away. He was talking to Jill when I finished up. As I got closer I heard him say something about texting her a picture the next morning. I figured pictures of the gate handles or something.

Yet I suddenly found myself imagining him texting her pictures of her ruined panties, in some twisted way to prove what he was capable of. I imagined Jill looking at such a picture and staring at it, swallowing nervously. There was something inside me that reasoned since he'd already done something outrageous, he could again. For all I knew he had taken a picture of those panties so he could jerk of to it, and that's why he returned the actual pair.

I wondered of Cedric's reaction if he were the one to receive such a picture from Jill. One of her panties. Or one of her in a bikini, like she was when he jerked off to the sight of her. I'm sure he would do it again, especially with having seen the real thing first hand.

He was making his way to the front gate just as I had walked up to Jill and turned to wave before leaving. I waved back and turned my attention to tidying up the rest of the way, wondering what the picture could be of if it wasn't the gate handle. It turns out I didn't have to wonder. Jill confirmed it.

"Cedric told me he's gonna buy that handle tomorrow morning and will send a picture of it before he pays, just to make sure it's one I want."

"Oh, good idea," I said, acting like it was nothing, but relieved inside I hadn't pressed her about wondering what he'd said to her.

"Do you trust my judgement?"

"Of course, babe. You get what ever handle you want."

"Okay, just making sure."

"So how you feeling?" I asked, stopping mid table wipe and looking up at Jill with a grin.

"I'm good. I know what you're thinking but I drank a bunch of water and had a pretty big meal, so..."

"You were hilarious," I said, chuckling at the memory of her antics. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I was?" she said, looking up at me with a hazy smile.

I nodded. "I love it when you're silly like that, buzzing off of champagne coolies." I started to laugh.

"What?" she grinned, turning her head up for a kiss.

"Nothing. Just thinking about when you were on a roll."

"A roll?"

"Yeah. A roll."

We laughed our way into a kiss, then went back to cleaning up.

"Sorry about Nicole," Jill said. "She's...well, Nicole. She's gonna say things, alcohol or not."

"No need to be sorry. Everyone's entitled to cut up every now and then. I'm sure Cedric's heard it all before," I laughed.

"Ha, yeah he did look like he was blushing at one point, though," Jill added.

"Between Nicole asking him which bikini he preferred and you teasing him when he asked your age, I'm not surprised."

"I was gonna kill him if he said forty. Or fifty!"

I stopped and looked at Jill. "There's no way you look fifty."

"Well, teenagers are always way off on that sorta thing."

"True," I said.

"So, do you think he was way off with his answer?" Jill asked.

"No way."

"Whether he was trying to save his hide or isn't what I'm asking," she said, walking up to me grinning as she wound up a towel.

"Oh, um..."

"Um?! You better think on your toes quicker than that, mister!" she laughed, taking aim to snap it.

"No, no. No way!" I said, making a face like I'd eaten a lemon wedge as I backed up. "Are you...are you kidding? How could you even...? I mean, c'mon."

"You bullshitter!" Jill said, snapping the towel and missing.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up against me.

"You, are one fine looking woman. Whatever age you are. Thirty. Forty. I can't tell." I swayed with Jill looking up at me, beaming.

We finished cleaning and headed inside to wash up.

There was still a couple hours before dinner. Jill was upstairs taking a nap. I thought of the her and Cedric sharing picture texts and found myself imagining him sending Jill a picture of her panties wrapped around the end of his cock. That made me think about the fact that he had returned them at all.

Now that I thought about it, why not keep them, if he took them in the first place? It wasn't like I asked what he was hiding behind his back. So if I let him walk out of there with them, why not just keep them? Why return them, as I considered before, when they are obviously stained, as if no one, Jill especially, would notice?

At first I considered it some sort of act of self atonement, much as he was apologetic about getting caught, and about the fence even. I figured this, I guess automatically at first, mostly because of the way he nervously shuffled past me and out of the garage when I happened upon him having just returned Jill's panties to the laundry room.

Perhaps what I thought was nervousness or contriteness was really him having just plain been a little sore at being caught. Now I figured perhaps I hadn't been overthinking things after all. Sure teenagers are capable of anything I'd reasoned. Now I was figuring things a little differently. Now I was figuring it may indeed have been boldness on his part, returning them, with or without an agenda.

One idea that gave me pause was, whatever his reasons for taking Jill's panties and returning them, he'd kept them for almost two weeks. How many times did he think of Jill and jerk off into them before bringing them back? Several times I'm sure because he returned them stained pretty much all yellow. I pictured him doing just that each night, furiously jerking off into my wife's panties in the safety of his bedroom as he imagined Jill laying outside in her bikini, and among other things I was sure.

I was also thinking about the things that were said, or hinted at, earlier. Specifically Nicole's comments, such as Cedric being dark and handsome, and joking about him "doing her next"...as if he'd "done" Jill. And also how she'd asked him about swimsuits, and him commenting on bikinis, and some of her other comments about him, some of which were pointedly directed toward Jill, like me letting her out of the house with him around. A young buck, she called him.

In spite of Jill's repeated declarations of shock at Nicole's comments, and her own about Cedric's youth, like referring to him as just a kid, I couldn't help wonder what she thought of the things that were said in as far as the topic of our conversation the day before and her wanting to know what sparked it to begin with. She and I had exchanged some glances during it all, but nothing stuck out.

Jill was smart, even when drinking. So I reasoned that, even in spite of our in-depth discussion about the interracial twist to my fantasy while re-convincing her of the affect she has on males, and the suggestive nature of the conversation amongst her friends earlier, she simply didn't consider Cedric as anything but a kid helping me with the fence. The idea made me a little lightheaded, imagining Jill having not even the slightest consideration of him in any other manner, and yet he creamed in a pair of her panties from looking at her nearly naked body.

I was in my office on the computer again when I heard her come down. She must have been barefoot still because I couldn't tell where she was until she poked her head in.

"Hey, wanna order pizza? I'm famished and I don't feel like making anything."

"Or waiting for me to?" I smiled.

"Uh...yeah," she chuckled. "You know, I think I'm gonna start learning how to really cook so you can't hang that over my head all the time," she grinned.

"Ha! Sounds good to me, babe. You want me to call?"

"No, I'll do it," she said.

"K." I smiled. She disappeared. 'Whew! I thought, closing out the last of the images I'd had up and was closing one by one as we chatted; images of white cotton panty clad tan plump little ass cheeks that looked so similar to Jill's it was easy to imagine them belonging to my her.

Not long after dinner Jill and I had gone upstairs for the night and were getting ready for bed. She was putting away the laundry she'd brought up earlier when she turned to face me, holding up a pair of her panties.

"Louis do you know what happened to these?" It was the pair Cedric had returned. I'd forgotten all about having placed them back in her pile of clean clothes the other day. "They looked bleached," she said, holding them up to the light. "Ugh! and they smell funny. Not like my detergent."

Seeing Jill examine those panties so closely somehow eradicated any sense of awkwardness I was starting to feel, and suddenly I wanted her to keep holding them as long as possible. I was getting more and more turned on at the prospect.

"Put them on," I said.

"Why?"

"Mm, they sort of remind me of this picture I saw, of a pair of panties, just like those..." I paused, gauging Jill's expression, "...ruined by so much sperm they changed color."

She chuckled, "Those must be some big balls to do that." I just stared at her. "So they looked like these?" she asked, twirling them around her finger. I nodded. "And this was online, I take it?"

"Mm hm. Was looking again. Couldn't help it."

"So I'm gonna have to indulge you in conversation if I'm going to keep you from jumping on the computer every chance you get."

"Not every chance I get. Just, wanted to see the difference between those and..."

Jill looked at me for a second. "Wait..." she said, her eyes narrowing, "Did you?..."

I shook my head. "Maybe someone else did. Someone affected by the sight of you."

"Someone, huh?" Jill said, tilting her head with a smirk.

"Someone... Happened to be black."

"Hap-...Jesus..." Jill crossed her arms, shaking her head with a roll of the eyes. "Louis, if you wanted a pair to jerk off in at least ask me, or tell me. These were brand new."

"I didn't," I insisted. "I told you what happened to them. Someone needed you. The next best thing available was something with your scent on it. I bet it would have been hot to see, knowing they're yours."

Jill stared at me, biting her lip as she mulled over the playful and unknowingly truthful alibis I'd given her.

"Oh?" she said, dangling the panties on one finger as she sauntered over to me. I exhaled with a gulp.

I knew what happened to those panties, and now Jill was using them as a prop to tease me. She pressed the finger they were hanging from against my chest, forcing me to sit on the edge of the bed, a sexy look in her eye as she stared down at me.

"You know," she said, "speaking of those construction sites I to go to... You remember me telling you about one of the workers? Remember I said it freaked me out because his voice sounded just like Harvey's?"

"Yeah," I answered truthfully, very intrigued. "I forget what we were talking about, but yeah I remember. Why?"

"And do you remember me saying there was a stark difference between the two?"

"Uh huh."

"Well," Jill said, using my shoulders for support as she stepped out of the panties she was wearing, her freshly shaved pussy inches from my face. This left her standing in front of me wearing nothing but her spaghetti strapped tank top. I slowly raised a hand toward her hip and without looking she gently and nonchalantly pushed it away as she continued. "I don't think I mentioned it at the time... I mean, I didn't think much about it honestly because, well...it didn't matter, and we started talking about something else anyway..."

"What didn't matter?"

"Just...wait," Jill said, looking down at me with a gleam in her eye. She held the pair of stained panties up by the waist band, turning them from one side to the other as she examined them. "My...someone really did a number on these," she said slowly, her eyes falling on me. She held them against her at waist level, looking down at them, then raised her eyes to look at me. "But now," she said,"...since it's something you've been thinking about lately...with me..."

Again Jill used me for support as she slipped into her stained panties, slowly pulling them up, then twisting her legs and hips until they fit tight on her.

"There," she said, smoothing them out and running a finger under one leg and around the back.

"What-...?" I asked, briefly looking down at the panties Cedric had cum in that my wife was now wearing. I thought of how he'd soaked them through and imagined them still wet as they wrapped snug against her pussy.

"...Since it's something you've been thinking about with me...I thought... perhaps you might like to know of this one detail about that man that was so different," she said, smiling to herself.

"You did?"

"Yeah." Jill's voice was cute and sexy as she started twirling my hair with her fingers. "Oh, he was an older man too. With a beard and a belly even," she said, looking up as she spoke. "And somewhat brazen. At least, that's how he sounded as I walked by."

"Jesus," I said, feeling my cock harden. "You walked by? In your work clothes?"

"Of course, silly. Walked by him and all his friends."

"All his friends?" I said, making another unsuccessful attempt to touch Jill.

"A whole bunch of them, yeah. And...when I looked to see who it was that sounded so much like Harvey, I realized, 'Oh my!,' could it really be one of them?"

"Why?"

"Oh, because not a one of them was white."

"They were all-"

"Mm hm. Every last one of them."

"But I didn't look at them too long."

"No?" I asked, breathing up at her. "How come?"

"Because they were all staring at me. Staring hard. It wasn't until one of them made a comment that I was able to tell who it was that sounded so familiar." "What...what kind of comment?"

"Hmm" Jill grinned down at me, still playing with my hair. "Oh, something about the curve of my backside," she said, flicking her eyes up and biting her lower lip as if embarrassed. She turned sideways to me, looking down over her shoulder as she tilt her waist, slowly undulating her hips as she ran a hand down over her ass. "I guess it is kinda curvy," she added, biting her lip. She flicked her eyes on me.