Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
741 Followers

"H'oh, Jesusss," I said, instinctively reaching for my crotch and letting my jaw drop.

Jill stifled a giggle watching my reaction.

"He...he said that? I asked, feeling as if I were about to drool. "He...really? He made that comment?"

"About my body, yes." And just as carefree as she had been with swiping my hand away, Jill took both of them and placed them on her hips. "Yeah...and the others agreed."

I applied some pressure to Jill's hips. "Ohhh," she sighed, her eyes closing as I slid my hands over her hips and around her back, pulling her toward me.

"They agreed with him?"

"About my backside...how good it looks," she said softly.

"I think it does," I whispered, close enough to smell Jill's tummy.

"And...mmph," she whimpered softly, using my shoulder for stability as I planted angel kisses above her panty line. "And, I didn't..."

"You didn't what?" I breathed against her skin.

"I didn't look back, but...mmph, I'm sure they were watching me...the whole time..."

"I'm sure they were," I said, turning my head up so my nose brushed under each of her breasts.

Jill moaned, her voice barely audible as she swooned forward. I caught both her hands and our fingers clenched together. I looked up to find her staring hazily down at me, her hair hanging all about her face. She leaned down and kissed my forehead before kissing me hard on the lips, exhaling from her nose in a torrent of warm, soft air.

"Touch me, Louis," she breathed.

I did. Her stained panties were soaking wet. Jill twist her legs, clamping her thighs down on my fingers and, to my delight began slowly bucking her hips up and down against them. She clamped down harder on my hand as she let her forehead slowly come to rest against mine. We stayed like that, occasionally trading hot, breathy kisses as she worked herself against my fingers. Harder, and faster.

"I want you to cum, sweety," I whispered.

"I'm going to!" she whispered desperately, her voice soft and trembling. In a flash Jill rest her forearms on my shoulders with a whimpered. She pressed the side of her face down on the top of my head, hugging me to her for dear life. "Oh God, Oh Louis... don't stop, yes, yes yes oh babyyyyyyessssssssss!" And with that Jill came hard. Small as she is it was all I could do to hold her squirming, contracting little body upright, lost as she was in sexual bliss.

"That's it, Jill," I whispered as I held her trembling, panting body to me.

As she jolted less and less frequently in my arms, Jill slid her mouth down against my ear as she held my face in her hands.

"Louis," she whispered hotly. "Pretend I let that man ruin my panties, like the ones I have on, and talk to me about it, about the contrast between us? but like you do about the man in your fantasy? Okay? And then take me."

Jill barely got the last of her words out as I quickly stood up next to her and shoved her forward. She immediately squared up her stance and supported her upper body by locking her arms at the elbows, palms down on the bed, then arched her back as much as she possibly could, the panty clad heart shape of her ass nearly the highest point of her body.

"God damn, Jill," I said, marveling at her. I couldn't resist breaking real for a moment. "Honey... before I start I need you to tell me you'll pose like this for me whenever I want. I know you will but honey I want to hear you tell me. You look so fucking sexy like this I can't stand it."

Jill quickly stood up and turned to kiss me, running her hands all up and down my neck and through my hair.

She got up on tip toes. "Louis I promise I'll pose like this for you," she breathed in my ear, her leg rising up the side of mine, pressing her wetness against my thigh. "Whenever you want me to, I promise." She kissed my ear and repeated herself in a whisper, kissing me once more and pulling away with a nibble of my earlobe, making my knees buckle. She took my hand in both hers, kissing my palm and rubbed it against her face, telling me she loved me.

"UhhhhGoddd," I groaned as my eyelids fluttered and a tingle shot up my spine. "Get back down there," I breathed, turning Jill back around.

"Oh yesss..." she sighed excitedly.

Jill fell right back into the same pose, alternating rising up on the balls of each foot she was so hot to trot. I placed the palm of one hand on top of her ass.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her head hanging forward, wiggling her ass as she bounced at the knees. I rubbed myself as I looked down at her. She glanced back at me and moaned, then quickly ran one hand up between her legs before placing it back on the bed. "I'm so fucking wet!" she said hotly.

I reached down and ran my upturned palm against her pussy mound, swooning from the idea that she'd soaked the very same panties Cedric did as he was looking at her. Jill wiggled her hips again, her breathing becoming more and more rapid. I grunted at the site of her writhing before me and slapped down on one panty clad ass cheek.

"Hmmm!" she moaned, turning to bite her own shoulder. I slapped again and she moaned and quickly turned her head forward, her hair wiping around. I held my hand down on the top of her ass as I rubbed myself.

"Those men, the ones you walked by..."

"Yessss," Jill quickly answered.

"You'd seen them checking you out earlier, blatantly, from head to toe. You wondered if maybe you'd dressed too provocatively that day, your skirt too tight, too short maybe. Your high heels too sexy. You're used to construction workers taking notice of you, but this crew, of black men, they seemed extra focused on you, mumbling to each other as they ogled you. It was getting late, and the sun was going down. You'd forgotten to post those safety warnings. Now as you walked by them again, you hear a comment about your backside and mumbles of agreement from the others. The familiarity of the voice throws you off guard, the last time you heard it the owner was using your body. You glance over but can't tell which man made the comment. You swallow, nervously look away, and pick up your pace. But you sense you're being followed."

I could hear Jill's breath as she held her position and it sank in how good this all felt to do, talking like this with her. I placed both hands on top of her ass and she wiggled her hips some more.

"Fuck..." I said, looking around the bedroom, sincerely feeling lightheaded at how hot Jill had become.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Yeah, I'm just... more turned on than I've been in a while."

She exhaled a laugh of satisfaction and turned back to look at me, biting her lip. I took a deep breath, running my hand up the small of her back and down to her ass again.

"You sense that someone is following you, but you don't want to look. As you increase your pace you bite your knuckle. You know...from what was said, the comment about your backside," I said, running my hand over the top and down the side of Jill's ass, she immediately turned it up at my touch. "You know what the men are thinking...what they want."

"They need me," Jill said, breathing harder.

"From just looking at you..."

"From looking at my body..."

"Yeah... Fuck yeah," I breathed. Again Jill exhaled with a laugh at how turned on I sounded. "And knowing all that...you're anxious, because you can't deny that you wondered about the one who sounded so familiar... You can't resist imagining him...behind you. With a fat and black erect cock."

Jill immediately pushed back against me, rubbing her stained panty covered ass against the back of my hand as I rubbed myself. I pushed her forward and once more brought a hand down on her, a loud smack filling the room.

"Oooh!" she moaned.

"Wiggle it for me," I said solemnly.

"Mmph," she whimpered. "I'll wiggle it for you whenever you want me to." the older, heavier set black man among themJill was bouncing at the knees again. Again I looked up at the ceiling, almost in disbelief at how smoldering hot this conversation with my wife had become.

"You reach the elevator, Jill, and frantically press the button. You fumble with the top of your briefcase, tapping your foot as you wait. The anxiety building up inside you is almost more than you can bare. The door finally opens and you start to walk in. Suddenly a big, meaty hand,... someone's black hand, grabs the side of the entrance to keep it open."

"Hold on there," comes a voice, and your knees get weak.

"It's him," Jill breathed.

"It's him," I confirmed as I slowly rubbed the top of her ass.

Jill's breathing picked up as she listened to me. I began removing my boxers. She turned to see me doing this and moaned. "You cautiously turn your head enough to see it is in fact that man, the one with the familiar voice. The similarities are striking, but not as striking as what's different: his black skin, his graying, nappy beard and hair. And although he's also top heavy in weight and wearing filthy work clothes, you feel a shutter run up your spine, because you've already allowed yourself to imagine pushing your ass out for him.

"Jesus, Louisss," Jill breathed from behind her hair.

"Jill, in a last ditch effort to appease the situation, you awkwardly adjust your glasses, asking what floor button to push. The big man's hand grips down tight on your little shoulder, making you hesitate with anxious anticipation. You feel him push forward, your briefcase flops open, the contents spilling to the floor.

"You mumble something unintelligibly as you're marched toward the back of the elevator. Upon reaching it you instinctively place your palms against the wall, breathing heavy as you look to your side, waiting for him to make the next move. You're shocked to hear others shuffle in as well, but you don't dare look back."

"Oh," Jill whimpered.

I rubbed the head of my cock against the back of Jill's panties as I spoke. She slowly moved her hips to match my movement.

"Suddenly you feel a large arm reach around your waist and pull you back. You don't want to fall forward so you keep your hands where they are and step back, but now you're bent at the waist. You look down and almost faint at the sight of the black arm wrapped over your tight, tucked in blouse.

"Mmph," Jill moaned.

"Just as you muster up the courage to once again address him Jill, you feel your skirt being hiked up, your ability to pronounce words suddenly gone at the sensation. You turn to look back and see it's the big, bearded black man with the familiar voice, looking down as he tugs up your skirt one side at a time."

Jill placed one hand over the other and began alternately arching her lower back and bowing it downward as she rocked her hips up and down against me as I spoke. I was mesmerized at the sight, rubbing my cock against her as I stared down at her toned and flexing back and shoulder muscles.

"Louis, keep going!" she pleaded. "Keep talking, honey!"

I gave her ass a good smack, eliciting a whimper.

"Jill, once he gets that skirt up, you instinctively arch your back and push your ass out for him so he can hook it over your hips, keeping it all bunch up around your waist."

"Ohhh," she breathed low.

"And now, baby, it's just your little panties covering this plump little white ass of yours," I said, leaning over to whisper closer to her ear. "'God damn,' you hear someone say. Someone else slaps your bottom, making you yelp," I said, slapping Jill's ass. "Another hand palms the bottom of one ass cheek and you feel your pussy moisten..."

"Oh, yesss," she moaned softly.

"You hear a zipper, and your heart rate picks up, because you know it's someone behind you taking his out cock."

"Hmmm..." Jill moaned.

"You turn and look down, and you tremble at the sight of something so unlike anything you've ever seen it makes your heart flutter: an erect black cock pressing against the light, tan flesh of your ass cheek."

"Oh Goddd," Jill moaned, her voice quivering. "Tell me again..."

"His black cock, Jill, it's pressed up against the side of your white ass cheek. ...And you can't believe how hot the sight of it makes you. You can't take your eyes away as he works it up under your panties, pushing them up, so the white cotton fabric is taut over the end of it. Seeing it poke under like that makes you flush. It's so black you can actually make out it's darkness under the white cotton. You realize then and there Jill, that you'll do anything for more of this forbidden taboo lust you feel from the sight of a black cock pressed up against your perfect white ass, and you instinctively raise up as much as you can on your toes."

"Mmph, Louis...the things you're saying,..." Jill moaned.

"You look back at him but see he's preoccupied. You follow his gaze, down to where his cock is pushing up under your panties. Your mouth opens at the lewd sight of wet spots forming. You can't believe he's so turned on for you he's already leaking pre-cum.

"Why is he so turned on?" Jill asked quietly, panting as she waited for me to answer.

"Because he has this hot little married lawyer's white ass in his hands."

"Mmph, my God..." Jill whimpered, her voice trembling.

He begins a pumping motion, his cock, sawing in and out of your panties, causing more of the hot fluid to leak and spread. You look at him once more to find he's still staring down at your ass, leaving you suddenly and lustfully wanting at the fact that he's now too preoccupied to look you in the eye. You can hear the wet, slick sounds being made by his cock against your skin and the cotton fabric. Jill that wet sound is so lewd it makes your eyes roll up, and you face forward once more, giving your ass a little bounce to help the older, heavy set black man fucking your panties.

"Hm'oh gawwwd, Louis..." Jill groaned, her hips swaying slowly in front of me.

"Yeah, honey? You like that?"

"H'oh yes, baby," she whispered, turning to look back at me with lust filled eyes. "Keep talking to me, honey!" I smacked Jill's ass and motioned for her to face forward.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I like that you did that. Oooh my...fuckkkk!"

"Wiggle those little hips," I ordered.

"H'oh yeah!" she moaned, making her cheeks jiggle extra fast for a moment.

"Jill, honey, you can't help but look back again as you feel his large fingertips dig into the bottom of your cheeks. The sight of his fingers making dimples in your flesh brings out something primal within you for reasons you can't explain, and suddenly all you want to do is bounce your tan little ass for him. Suddenly he begins jerking spastically, causing a warm wetness to spread over the top of your ass and flooding down the back of your panties, completely soaking them. He slowly withdraws his softening cock, the head swabbing over your wet puffy upturned pussy lips."

"Oh that sounds hot," Jill breathed.

I couldn't help but smile at her admission.

"You feel the palm of someone's hand rubbing up against your upturned mound, mashing your soiled panties into your pussy, and you instinctively swivel your hips at the sensation. This also causes lewd wet smacking sounds, and before long you're gently rolling your ass back up against the unknown man's hand. It suddenly stops, only to be replaced by a set of fingertips digging under both sides of the waistband of your panties. They're suddenly yanked over your ass and left to hang down around your knees."

I scoot Jill's panties down as I spoke. She quickly shook them down to her feet, stepping out of them one foot at a time. The sight of her doing this made me dizzy with lust. I was sure she could hear me breathing because she looked back at me, a gleam in her eye as she pressed her ass up against me, making my hand and the underside of my cock wet.

"Louis you're making me so hot," she groaned at me.

"Jill, now your wet little pussy is all exposed. A set of long fingers make their way down over your ass, gliding between your slickened labia, making your legs to buckle. One dips inside you and you realize you might cum if it isn't removed. Suddenly your heart skips a beat, remembering the older, big man with the familiar voice didn't come in there alone. A few of his younger charges, the same men you saw mumbling as they checked you out earlier, they couldn't resist following along. You look back to see they're staring at you with blank expressions. Your not used to being stared at so intently by younger men, especially the younger black construction workers you pass by every day. In your growing state of lust and uneasiness your head slowly falls back as you meet their gaze, your breath escaping in quick succession. You follow their gaze, down the side of your own body...to your heels. What you see suddenly fills you with anxious lust."

"Mmph," Jill whimpered. "I...I'm wearing an anklet," she said, breathing heavier at her own words. "...with a charm on it..." I was so turned on Jill had decided to play along, even taking the initiative to know where I was going with it. She turned to look back at me. "I,...I forgot I had it on," she said, acting the part, even sounding innocently apologetic.

"It's okay honey," I said, rubbing the top of her ass again as she faced forward. "But now your struck by the realization of your predicament. Now, the image filling your mind is one of your own naked little white body in the center of the elevator, surrounded by these black men you've aroused.

"They want me that bad?"

"Mm hm. One of them already has his work belt off and is undoing his pants while another can't help but bump against him as he tries to get behind you. Having waited for the older among them to have his way with you, you sense the rest aching for you now. The youngest of them gets his his cock out, and he's rock hard, his cock bowing up in a curve. He's stroking it as he steps up behind you."

Jill turned back to look at me through hazy eyes.

"The youngest of them?" she said, panting, her voice low and husky.

I pressed my cock into her and Jill threw her head back, her bottom lip quivering as she took me inside her. I don't think she was prepared for the sensation, straining to reach back for me in silence before catching her breath and very quickly panting faster and faster, holding a clenched fist to her mouth and staring at me with a worried look on her face as I hammered away at her. She soon dropped that hand and gripped the bed, her fingers clenching and releasing the covers as she took the pumping.

I pumped hard and fast as I could, pulling out briefly to keep myself from cumming too soon. Jill took the opportunity to catch her breath, looking back at me in disbelief as she panted. I rubbed her ass with the underside of my cock. When I was ready I gave her a little smack on the cheek and right away she regained her stance and arched up for me. I entered her quickly and began fucking again. At one point I reached forward, taking both Jill's arms by the elbow and held them straight behind her, forcing her to rise up and thrust her chest out. That was nearly it for her.

"Oh yeah, Louis," she moaned as her body jerked. "Do they take me like this, baby? Is this the way I take it in that elevator?"

"Oh God, Jill!"

"They needed me?!"

"Yesss!"

"Did I do a good job for them?!"

"Fuck yes, baby!"

"Oh, Louis, he fucked my panties while I was still wearing them!"

"Yeah," I moaned, looking down at the small of Jill's back.

"He fucked them!" she repeated frantically. "Oh, he soaked them through... With his black cock under my little white panties..."

Jill rose up on the ball of one foot, twisting her leg inward.

"Jill you're making me cum, honey! I can't hold back."

"I want you to, Louis!" she cried out.

I released her arms and quickly gripped her waist and just flew into her.

"Oh yes grip my waist tight like that!" Jill stood fully upright, arching her chest out and pressing her neck and shoulders against me as she reached back around my neck. "You're fucking me so good, Louis! Take meeee mmm!" she moaned, turning her head up, struggling to keep her lips planted against the underside of my jaw.

jack7
jack7
741 Followers