Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'll be okay," Nicole replied. "Cedric talk to us."

"Yeah, talk to us Cedric," Chloe chimed in with a laugh. She'd been drinking pretty consistently most of the afternoon, and wasn't much bigger than Jill.

"I'm good," he said to me with a chuckle.

"See, he's good," Nicole said. "So Cedric I gotta yard about this big. Is fence work the only thing you know how to do or what?"

"Ugggh," Jill rolled her eyes at me as got up and walked away.

Upon reaching the back of the yard, she was fiddling with the gate handle and looking around.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mm hm. This really does look good," she said, latching and unlatching the handle. "Thanks, Louis. For the fence."

I nodded. "I'm glad you like it," I said, reaching to caress her shoulder. "You know I completely forgot about the bonus I'd promised him on day one until just earlier. I don't even think I mentioned it to you. I hope that was okay?" I asked.

"'Course. I thought it was a nice idea," she said.

"Okay. Good." I stared at her a moment. "Stayin' warm?" I asked, looking down at her towel.

"Mm..." she mumbled. "I dunno. I believe you about the bathing suit thing, it's just...I felt his eyes on me earlier. Young...eyes. So...when I got up, with around everyone, this felt right," she said, looking down at herself.

I felt my cock twitch.

"Mm, I don't want you to be uncomfortable Jill-"

"I know..."

"Are you?"

She paused a moment, looking at the gate handle, then me. "No."

"You're comfortable?"

"I am."

"Then I'm glad."

Jill showed a smile. She followed my gaze down her body.

"You...felt his eyes on you?" I asked gently...cautiously.

Jill undid the towel, holding it by one corner as she stood with one bikini clad hip hip out. "Better?"

"God damn you look good," I said.

"Those eyes," she said with reluctant acknowledgement. "I don't mind them on you."

"You don't?"

"Hm mm," she mumbled.

"They can't be helped," I said.

"I like that," Jill replied.

"So can his be blamed?"

"The gate handles are on," she said.

"I see that. But-"

"No," she finally answered.

"Get him out of here?" I asked.

Jill paused, then just shrugged and shook her head.

"Mean?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Are you gonna wrap yourself up again?"

"No," Jill chuckled.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"'Cause you know I like to see sway," I said, biting my lip with a grin.

"I know you do," she replied, trying not to grin.

"You do it perfect too. Like those old Underalls commercials?" I teased, poking a finger at her.

Jill burst out with a laugh. "I do not!" she gushed, looking away and pretending to slap at my arm.

"Yeah you do. What was that noise it made? 'Doot! Doot!'" I said, making the noise in high pitched tone.

This time we both laughed. We noticed the others looking over at us.

"That wasn't even sway, you goof," she said, unable to stifle a laugh.

"I don't care. Used to drive me nuts as a kid."

"God!" Jill laughed out loud. "What kinda...what kinda sex crazed little boy were you Louis?! My God!" Jill was doubled over in gut busting laughter and shaking her head. "Mov-..." she started to say before losing it again. "Movies?... Underalls commercials?? Jeeeesus Chris' Loui-!! She lost it again. "What were you, like seven when those commercials came out?" she asked, coughing with spurts of laughter.

"Somethin' like that," I smiled, loving the sight of Jill enjoying such a good laugh.

"Ha!!" She lost it again, stumbling around. I pulled her to me and she just hung from my waist as the two of us laughed. At one point she looked up at me in tears and not making a sound as she held an arm across her stomach.

"Ohhh!" she sighed loud with a watery-eyed grin when she finally straightened up. We tried to kiss but couldn't do it without losing it.

After a few jabs at each other and better success at kissing we eventually calmed down. I took the towel from Jill. Holding both ends I looped it over her and used it to pull her to me. She had a lingering smile that began to evaporate as she followed my gaze down her body.

"These eyes?" I asked, looking up at her.

Jill nodded.

"No more towel?" I asked.

Jill slowly shook her head.

"I like it," I said quietly.

"I know you do," she whispered.

"Mmph... Tiny bikini."

Jill nodded.

"You wear it for me?"

"That's right," she smiled, turning her hips to bump one into me.

I smiled back and we shared a brief kiss.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay."

"'Cause that's all I give a damn about."

This time Jill smiled warmly and I could tell she was wanting for more physical contact with me. I pulled her to me and we melted into a long kiss, which I ended with another to her forehead, followed by a tight hug. We didn't say anything else. After a moment we headed over to take a look at the front gate.

While examining it we heard a splash and turned to see Cedric had jumped into the pool. Nicole and Chloe were laughing and covering their drinks. Jill and I looked at each other and kinda shrugged. We heard Nicole shriek and again turned to look in time to see her, drink in hand, being toppled over and Cedric climbing into her chair. As we walked back he was paddling with his arms toward Chloe who was laughing as she frantically tried to paddle away from him.

"At least the coolies are transparent," Jill smiled.

"Right. Oh, before I forget..." I grabbed the towel from Jill's hand and twirled it quick enough to whip snap her on the hip. She chased me to our chairs and as soon as we stopped I turned and draped it over her head. I let her get a whip at me, and then we took our seats laughing and watched the chaos in the pool.

Nicole had no sooner climbed into another chair when Cedric dumped her out of it and then swam over and did the same thing to Chloe. The alcohol must have been getting to her because she climbed out after that to join Jill and I. Nicole and Cedric stayed in, floating next to each other and talking. Nicole raised her plastic cup.

"Sorry about that, Louis," she said as I leaned over and poured what was left of the champagne coolies into her cup.

"That's what the chlorine is for," I smiled.

"You guys have a good time over there or what?" she asked.

Jill and I just looked at each other and shared a laugh.

"I hope it's okay I jumped in?" Cedric asked, looking up at us.

"Of course it is," Nicole said. "Once the sun drops we're all gonna skinny dip."

Jill shook her head. Nicole just grinned up at us.

Cedric's attention was soon drawn to Nicole who was trying to upend his chair. He grabbed her arm, spun her around and then grabbed her by the ankle. She immediately stopped struggling and looked over at us.

"I think I'm good," she said, smirking. "You gonna drag me home like this? Because I'm okay with it," she told Cedric. He just held onto her, not sure what she was talking about.

It was pretty funny and Chloe and Jill and I laughed again when it was obvious Cedric didn't quite get the joke. Instead he lift her leg up and Nicole immediately tensed up thinking she was going overboard once more.

Before long Jill and I noticed Chloe was starting to dozing off. Jill tilted back her head and a pretend drink and let her tongue hang out and I laughed out loud. Jill could make a funny face. She smirked and did it again, this time slumping down in her chair. This made me crack up.

'All day,' she mouthed, winking at me. I nodded.

"I'm not drunk," Chloe announced, pushing herself up to sit straight. Jill and I laughed.

"You saw that?" Jill asked, stifling a laugh. "I'm sorry, Chloe. How are you doing, sweety?"

"Ready for a nap," she said. "Louis the food was really good," she told me as I poured her a glass of water.

"It was my pleasure, Chloe. Glad you liked it."

"The lemon blueberry things were AWESOME! Ooops! Sorry."

Jill and I laughed again.

"Want one to take home? I made an extra."

"But what about you?" she asked.

"He can eat the rest of mine," Jill said, grinning at me.

"Nicolllllllle?" Chloe moaned.

Nicole and Cedric were chatting.

"What is it, honey?"

"I think I need to go. Would you mine taking me home?"

"Oh I'd be happy to drive you," I offered.

Jill looked at me.

'No?' I mouthed.

She just shrugged. I read into it. Even if I was incorrect, it was the safe assumption. Jill didn't want to be left with Cedric, even with Nicole there.

"I'll take her," Jill said.

"No," Nicole said. "I'll take her. Besides, that's way out of the way for you guys. Just give me a sec, honey."

Nicole started making her way to the shallow end of the pool. Cedric stayed where he was. She made him promise to consider doing some work for her before the end of the summer, which Cedric said he'd consider.

"We'll work something out for a bonus I'm sure you'll be happy with," she said, shooting Jill and I a look. Jill just rolled her eyes but I laughed.

She got up with Nicole and Chloe to help gather their things. I noticed Cedric started working his way to the edge of the pool.

"I guess I should get on home too," he said.

"Up to you," I said, sharing a brief glance with Jill. "That would be mean telling him to leave," I said under my breath. "Right?"

"I can think of meaner things to do to someone," she said in her normal voice. I swallowed, taking the hint. "I'm gonna walk the girls out," she said, staring at me like she did at the pool house earlier.

As I eased into a nearby floating chair I noticed Cedric's gaze lingered on Jill.

"Be right back," she said, also noticing him staring and even maintaining brief eye contact with him before glancing at me with what was definitely a "look."

"Cedric," Nicole said as they walked off. 'Call me,' she mouth, holding her thumb and pinky to the side of her head.

He nodded back at her and held his hand up in the same manner, getting a thumbs up from Nicole.

"By Louis! See you later, Cedric," Chloe shouted.

We both waved from our floating chairs.

As Jill headed back she made a B line toward the chairs on the patio. Cedric and I watched her walk by the end of the pool from our floating chairs. She looked over at us and smiled.

"Hey," I said.

"Just gonna lose the flip flops."

Jill went over to her chair on the patio and sat down for a minute. She kicked off her flip flops, then twist around either grabbing something or moving it, then leaned over for a second.

"What are you doing?" I shouted.

She just looked at me, then stood up, put on her sunglasses and a ball cap and walked over to the pool, putting sway into it whether she was trying to or not.

"Man..." Cedric muttered as she got closer. There was no time for me to do or say anything in response.

Jill heard it and stopped in her tracks. With her sunglasses on it was harder to gauge her reaction, but not impossible. She placed a hand on one hip and let out a small "Uh!" with a shake of the head, then finished walking toward us, stopping at the edge of the pool. She took a seat and one at a time let her feet down into the water.

She was wearing her anklet. The thin platinum chain shimmered in the sunlight just before her left foot went under.

She sat there staring at me. Even with her sunglasses on I could tell. I gave a quick smile, and she made a sour face, making me laugh. She relented and smiled back, then looked down at her legs as she kicked the back and forth. Cedric was trying to turn himself to face both of us at the same time. As he was preoccupied Jill quickly held up her left ankle for me and twisted it once while sticking her tongue out at me. It didn't appear Cedric noticed.

'Thank you,' I mouthed.

'Your welcome,' she mouthed back, and looked away.

I made a face to Jill like, 'No, he didn't see,' to which she mouthed with a clearly pronounced and, by the look on her face sarcastic 'Yet.'

'He won't,' I mouthed, shaking my head. Jill just shrugged.

"Here you go," I said to her, shoving an empty blowup chair toward her.

"I'm okay," she said, kicking her legs. "Sorry about Nicole, Cedric."

"She's funny," he said.

"Sometimes," Jill added. "She says before she thinks."

"I'm not so sure about that," I said. "I think Nicole knows exactly what she's saying. But she means well."

"True. She's one of the smartest people I know," Jill said. "She just doesn't hold back. Good if you're not sitting across from her in litigation." Jill looked at me. "You think I'm cutthroat? I used to hate arguing points with her."

"You all lawyers?" Cedric asked.

"Mm, Chloe isn't, but she could be. She's one of my paralegals."

"What's that?"

"It means she does a lot of the leg work in the office." Cedric tilted his head. "Research."

"Oh I hear you."

"She'd be too emotional, I think," I said.

"Yeah, I heard the guys say the same thing. But she's good at what she does. Hey don't you repeat any of this," Jill said, wagging a finger at Cedric.

"I won't."

There was a moment of quiet, with just birds chirping in the background and the swishing of water from Jill kicking her legs.

"Yeah it sure does look good," she said, leaning back to take in the full view of the back of the yard. "You guys did a good job."

In spite of the clothes she picks out and what I've told her many times over, Jill still could surprise me with how little she seemed to be aware of herself. From our level, the muscle of her tan thighs looked all rounded and plump, pressed up from resting on the edge of the pool. Leaning back as she was, her smooth and toned tummy looked just perfect, the slightest curve to it just above her bikini line. Her hips were accentuated and her breasts were pushed out against the material, the outline of her nipples clearly visible. She turned back and leaned forward on locked elbows, looking down at her legs.

We all sat there more or less, with no one saying anything. I glanced over at Cedric to see him just staring at Jill. When she looked up she stopped kicking her legs and said something that surprised me.

"Getting a good look?" she said, biting her lip.

"Huh?" Cedric asked.

"It probably doesn't show, but I can tell when someone is staring at me with these on," she said, lowering her head to gaze at him over the rim of her sunglasses.

I felt my heart jump, most surprisingly, out of awkwardness."I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to," he said. "Just..." he let out a chuckle and kicked the water with his feet. "You look good is all."

I felt my cock twitch.

"Can you tell I'm staring," I asked, trying to keep the ice broken.

"You're always staring," Jill said, kicking water at me.

"I didn't mean to be all up and down about it," he said to me. "For real."

"It's okay," Jill said softly, looking away as she kicked her legs.

I glanced over at Cedric as briefly as I could. It was obvious he wasn't sure whether or not he'd offended Jill. I understood that. In spite of her rather petite frame and stature, when Jill's not being cute and playful, and especially when she's calling someone out on something, to someone that doesn't know her too well, she can be a little intimidating. Mostly at work but even in a social setting. Not much slips by her and she's confident enough to speak her mind, especially when she's right, which is usually the case. It was incredible sexy to me, and comforting, since she's my best friend and companion in life.

"So Cedric," she said. "You're headed to college soon, right?" she said, kicking some water at me.

"Yeah. It's like, five hours away, so..."

"You think you're ready?"

"Just gotta work hard which don't scare me."

"Well I'm glad you're not joining the military."

"Was your dad enlisted or officer?" I asked.

"He was a sergeant or somethin'."

"Well, if you go after school, you can be an officer. Or not. Enlisted get more respect, but pay is better for officers. So is where you live."

"Well I guess officer then," he said.

"And a gentleman, right?" Jill asked, crooking her head to one side as she looked at him.

I turned to look at Jill, "Well, he may be a gentleman, but I'm not," I said, reaching for her leg and pulling on it.

"Louis no!" she said, immediately tensing up. I tugged more. "No!" she said frantically, her hands and one foot the only thing holding her up.

"No what? I don't know what that means," I said, yanking her in the rest of the way.

"Oh YOU!!- Aaagh!" she yelled, sliding under. She popped back up, splashing water at me. "Ugh! I hate when you do that."

"Ohhhh, you were being such a party pooper up there." I scoot out of my chair. "Take this, I gotta go use the pool house."

"There's no bathroom in there!"

"Won't stop me!" I said, climbing out.

"Bum!" she shouted as she heaved herself up onto my blowup chair. "Here!" she said, tossing me her wet ball cap and sunglasses. Then she undid her ponytail and shook the water from her hair.

When I got back she and Cedric were floating near each other talking. Jill noticed me and watched as I walked over and took a seat on one of the upright chaise lounges near the shallow end.

"You're not coming back in?" Jill asked, shielding her eyes from the sunlight.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just gonna finish up the rest of my burger. And my beer."

Jill slipped from her chair into the water, kicking her feet like a mermaid as she disappeared under the surface. Cedric looked around only to see her pop up several yards away. She swam over to the pool's edge in front of me. The water at this part of the pool was just below hip level for Jill. She held onto the edge and leaned back enough so her hair was soaked and hung perfectly behind her. It looked sexy this way, all slicked back. She scoot back to rest her chin on her folded forearms on the pool's edge and looked up at me as she slowly kicked her legs behind her.

"Hey," she smiled, pausing to swallow as she caught her breath.

"Hey," I smiled back.

Cedric dove under. At the sound of the splash Jill turned to look. She'd already returned her gaze up at me when he popped up behind her. She was startled and quickly stood up, twisting around enough to raise her arm up as if to instinctively fend him off. Jill stayed like that for a second, holding her arm up, looking back at him, her shoulders rising and falling with each breath.

She watched Cedric's hands as he took her by the waist and turned her back to him. She placed her hands over his, staring up at me as she was pushed up to the edge of the pool. Then she swallowed and turned her head.

"Cedric," she said with a tinge of nervousness, "do you know how old I am?" she asked, glancing up at me.

"Thirty," he mumbled as he nudged closer her.

Jill sighed a nervous smile and turned to address him.

"I'm actually a little older than tha- Oh!" she said with surprise when he took her by the hips and pulled her against him.

Jill instinctively kept her hands on the edge of the pool to brace herself, breathing solely through her nostrils and only pausing to swallow nervously as she looked up at me. He kissed behind her ear and she twist her head.

"Mm...Cedric," she pleaded with a breathy whisper. He moved his head around hers and kissed her neck. "Mmph," she whimpered, her head lolling to whatever side he pushed it.

He slid a hand down front between Jill's legs and she hunched over with "Oh my G'ah,", clamping her thighs together.

She looked at me in disbelief as he took one of her arms behind her and slid her hand down under the top of his shorts. Jill's mouth opened and she exhaled sharply upon feeling his cock. She was nervously looking all over the place as he worked her hand up and down him. Then Cedric removed his, leaving her to jerk him off all on her own as he watched. Jill was breathing heavier and heavier as she stared up at me with her mouth hanging open, her elbow rising and falling behind her as she pulled on the head of his cock.