Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
743 Followers

She just stared up at him with glazed over eyes as her body continued jolting, uttering a stuttered "J'..Jee'susss...", and interrupting her slowing breath only to swallow as she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes to endure lingering climactic convulsions. Then her spread legs slowly rocked back and forth as Cedric leisurely pumped into her.

Jill had little time for any calm post orgasmic bliss. As her orgasm subsided, Cedric's slow, responsive fucking was quickly building to a hurried pace. Jill began whipping her head from side to side as she was pumped, not making a sound. Cedric let go her knees and slid forward between her legs, placing his elbows on either side of her, cradling her head between his forearms. She wrapped both her arms around him as her body was rocked by his furious pumping.

Jill stared up at Cedric with a furrowed brow, finally letting cutting loose with a cry of "Aaaaaaaaaahhh!" right into his face as she held onto him for dear life. Cedric started tensing up and began delivering pointed thrusts into her pussy.

"Oh!... Oh here I go!"

As Cedric began to climax in Jill his body drooped until their foreheads rest against each other, the two of them trading heated breath as he pumped into her. And Jill just took it, keeping her legs back and spread wide on either side of Cedric as he pumped out his orgasm deep inside her. His head slid past hers and she carefully propped her feet against the sides of his ass as he moaned "Mm... Mm... Mm..." into her ear with his convulsive pumping. The sight of this black kid orgasming between my white wife's spread legs as he fucked her missionary was incredibly erotic.

"God..." I moaned at the sight of it. "Cum deep inside her."

"Oh he is," Jill sighed with a breathy whisper, tilting her head back to look up at me as she held him to her.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yesss... He's putting it deep inside me Louis... Deep in my womb," she softly confirmed as Cedric repeatedly pushed forward and squeezed. Jill's legs reared back with each pulsing delivery of his semen into her. She put her mouth next his ear as she soothingly coaxed it out of him with breathy sighs of "That's it... That's it...", holding one hand around his back and stroking his head with her other, her wedding rings glimmering in the sunlight.

Cedric just ignored Jill, grunting out heavy moans and taking his time to grind out the last of it into her. Her hands slid down to his waist as he finished.

Keeping himself inside her, Cedric slowly rose up, sliding his hands back and forth along her lower legs as he stared down at her. Jill watched as he slid them back up to her knees and spread them apart so wide they were nearly flat across. It was a sensually lewd sight.

"Mmph," she whimpered. "Oh my gawd." He suddenly began delivering vigorous pumps into her and she immediately placed her hands back up against his chest and shook out a clenched teeth grunting of "Oooh, oooh, oooh Fuck!!" as she endured his thrusting. He wasn't stopping, and Jill went silent as he continued fucking her. Cedric began leaning forward again and it became clear he was reaching another climax.

In no time he was pumping and holding...pumping and holding...his body quivering each time as he squeezed into Jill.

He stopped just as suddenly, leaving her panting once again. "Oh my G'ahh..." she said, sounding winded. He pumped into her once more. "OH!" she shouted, her legs rearing back with a jump, and again she was left trying to catch her breath.

When he was ready Cedric slowly eased back, allowing his cock to slide from Jill's pussy. She let her legs come down, resting her feet on the ground on either side of him, then folded one arm over her forehead and lie there, catching her breath as he sat back on his heels catching his.

"Whew!..." she sighed heavily from under her arm. She raised it enough to peek up at Cedric. "I think you're all done."

Jill tilted her head back enough to see me. I held a towel out and she took it, placing it between her legs and closing them together. She held her hands out and I took them, pulling her up to sit sideways between my legs on the end of the lounge chair. She turned her head up to kiss my cheek. Then, she found my hard on.

"Mm, Louis," she moaned. She put her mouth up against my ear. "I'm gonna take care of you," she whispered, pulling away and looking at me with weary eyes.

I nodded. "You okay?"

"Mmm. That was a little better," she said, managing a halfhearted smile. She looked over at Cedric. He had risen to his feet and was putting his boxers and jean shorts back on.

"Cedric," she said, turning to look at him.

He looked over at us.

"What Louis told you...before?"

"Okay," he said, looking unsure of what she was getting at. He glanced at me, but wasn't about to interrupt.

"It's serious."

Cedric thought for a moment, then his expression lightened.

"I won't forget."

"I mean it," she said, looking back at me. I nodded to her. I glanced at Cedric.

"I won't forget," he repeated, looking at me. "So... I can come back?"

Jill was still staring at me. I guessed she was waiting for me. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. I heard her exhale at my words and swallow. Jill briefly glanced at me, then looked back at Cedric.

"Cedric,... did...did you get enough of me today?" she asked.

"Mmph," I groaned. Jill gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Yeah..." he said, rubbing his crotch.

Jill was staring at me but I let her decide what should be said next.

"If you...if you need more of me..." Jill was panting softly at me as she spoke, "then, come back and I'll...I'll take care of you..." 'Yes?' she mouthed at me. I took a deep breath and let it out, nodding at Jill and feeling like I might pass out. Jill took my hand and brought it to her lips, kissing it and squeezing it tight. I was feeling hornier than ever and scoot forward in my seat against her. She wouldn't take her eyes off me.

"Cedric," I said, reaching under Jill's towel to cup her breast. She swooned, looking at me through hazy eyes. "If you do need Jill... If you need to come back, and get deep inside her..."

"Ohhh," Jill moaned out loud. With glazed over eyes she slowly turned to look at Cedric, then back at me.

"...then don't wait," I added. "I don't want you to. I'll make sure she's nice and shaved. And...we'll have her bend over for you like she promised."

"Oh-h-h...God Louisss," Jill sighed at me with a trembling voice.

Cedric was just watching us, still absentmindedly rubbing at his crotch.

"Just, remember what I told you. What Jill told you. About being smart. Okay?" I said, staring at her as I pulled on her nipple.

"I won't forget Mr. Holden."

"But...for now...?" I said.

"N'ah that's cool. I gotta get home."

Cedric left through the front gate. I stood and took Jill by the hand, helping her up.

"Do you need anything?" I asked. "Water or something?"

"Just you," she said, grabbing me by the shirt and kissing me passionately.

I scooped her up and was about to head into the house, but the pool house was closer.

Once inside I set Jill down and pushed her up against the wall getting an "Oh!" from her.

Jill moaned as I pressed up against her bare ass, burying my face in her hair.

"Louis," she said, swallowing and catching her breath. "That was... Oh my God!..." she breathed hotly, turning her head to look at me.

"I know," I said, kissing her. Jill returned the gesture vigorously, stopping only to rub her head against mine like a cat.

"I could feel myself getting wet when you were saying that to him, about coming back to... Oh my... Oh Jesus..." Jill turned to look at me again, panting. Her eyes drooped.

"I know," I said again, and kissed her. When we parted she just looked serious at me.

"Louis, are you mad I had to lie down? The second time?"

"What? No, Jill... Jesus Christ."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It was unbelievably hot," I said, kissing her neck and mashing my crotch up against her ass.

"I just...I had to," she said, squirming back against me.

"I understand. It's okay..."

"I know the fantasy is about someone taking me from behind..."

"You mean like I'm about to do?"

"Mmph," she moaned. "I hope so..."

"You still thinking about the age difference, honey?"

"Mm...some... But, I remembered what we talked about in the shower the other day. It kinda helped, when I thought of how you feel about it?"

"Yeah?" I said, moving my head closer so we could make eye contact.

She nodded, then turned her head back and kissed me.

"It did...when I think of it like that..."

"When you think of it...like the man taking you being ugly or mean or of any race or even young...he's simply a male in need of your body. And you let him have you... You relive him of his pent up sexual tension because it was your hot little body that caused it?" I whispered hotly.

"Mm," she swallowed. "Yesss...That."

"Ughh, Jill," I said against her ear, "it's so fucking hot to see that skinny little black kid fucking your brains out. Holding your ass and in control of your hips and ass as he just takes you like that."

"It is?"

"UhhhGodddd! Yessss."

Jill whimpered, turning to look at me and biting her lip with a sexy innocent smile.

"You really mean that, don't you. That it can be a turn on seeing me let some teenager have me," she said softly, straining to kiss me once before facing the wall again and giving me her ear to nibble on.

"Yessss, just...fuck..." I breathed.

"Louis I...I can't believe I..." she said, looking at me.

"Kissed him?"

"Yesss," Jill breathed, turning her head against me. "It kinda surprised me... I mean, I wouldn't have otherwise. When he tried to turn me around I just... I had to stop him."

"It's okay, Jill."

"Will you tell me what you're thinking about it, Louis?"

"I get why you pushed him away, but otherwise... I liked it," I said solemnly. "I felt like I was gonna cum when I saw it. It's got nothing to do with feelings or anything... Just the contrast. Your this hot, tight-bodied mature white professional working woman, and he's some young, black teenaged punk who wears baggy clothes and rides a bicycle. The two of you were naked and kissing. The sight of it... Ughh... I mean, when we first met him? To think that he would some day be kissing you right before he fucks you."

"Oh my goodness," she said, pushing her ass back against me. "I like hearing that, Louis. The way you describe it. It makes me feel sexy."

"Yeah?"

"Yesss," she whispered. "Louis honey...you're making me so wet..." she said, squirming back against me.

"I liked seeing him take you. Taking charge of my wife's hot little bikini body. Pushin' her up against the side of the pool and fucking her."

"Oooh!"

"Did it feel good this time," I asked.

"Mm...it was rough at first, but... But then...," she moaned softly, squirming her ass back against me.

"Yeah?" I whispered, reaching around to cup her breast as I humped against her. Jill covered my hand in hers and squeezed and pressed her cheek against mine.

"I mean," she said softly, pausing a second to swallow. "...I know what you want to hear from me, and...I'm learning to take it," she said, rearing her head back to look at me as she bit her lip.

"Oooh that's sexy," I moaned, kissing her again.

Jill exhaled a smile against my kiss as she squirmed her ass against me.

"It is?" she asked between smiling kisses. She pressed her ear back against my mouth. "Tell me why, Louis... Tell me why," she whispered as she rubbed her bare ass up and down against my tented hard on.

"Ugghh...to do with my fantasy...doing your job of relieving any men you've aroused..."

"Mmph..."

"Even if it means a really big cock you have to service..."

"Yesss..."

"You learn to take care of it."

"Ohhh..." Jill sighed.

"So the owner can find relief. Deep in your wet little pussy..." I whispered hotly. "That's what that sounded like to me, baby. And it's so fucking sexy to hear you tell me."

Jill reared her head back to look at me through glazed over eyes.

"Louis you...you say the most...the most..." Jill couldn't continue and instead just mashed a heated kiss against my cheek. "Tell me more..." she exhaled excitedly.

"So fucking hot seeing the fat head of that cock pushing its way inside you," I said, reaching around to cup Jill's pussy mound.

"Mm'ohhh!" her voice quivered as her knees buckled. "Mmmm... Busting me open?" she asked, clamping her thighs together on my hand.

"Mmmm. Fuck yes," I breathed against her ear. "Busting you open like a...like a battering ram."

"Jesusss! A battering ram, Louis? Oh my God..."

"The way it was poised to open you up when he gave us that little show?"

"H'oh yesss. Oh Louis,... can I tell you something?"

"Tell me."

"I liked when he did that. When he asked us if we liked to watch, and then did that? I liked it."

"Really?"

"Yesss. I think that was when I started being able to..." Jill paused, turning to look at me.

"To what?"

She swallowed. "To enjoy it more?" she said softly.

"Yeah?" I breathed.

She nodded. She turned to kiss me and pushed her ass back against me at the same time.

"Ohhhhhfuck! Hold it...hold on!" I said, backing up.

I'd been rubbing up against Jill and suddenly had to pull away from her.

"Are you okay?! Honey what's wrong?" she asked, stepping sideways to me and reaching down for the bulge in my shorts.

"Wait don't touch it!" I said, moving back a little more. "Don't...just...I need a second, 'cause if I move or you touch it I'm gonna cum... I don't wanna cum yet... I'm not done with you."

"Really? Uh! The way you say that oh my gosh," she said with pleasant surprise as she looked from my crotch back up at me. "You were that turned on? Is it from what I said?"

"Yes," I said. "What you just said...it was so fucking hot...just thinking of it, what it means... as I was pushing against you...I almost came."

"Ohhh..." she said, looking down at my crotch. I looked down to see a wet spot. "Oh baby," she moaned, taking my chin in her hand and kissing me. "Mmmm! Louis you make me feel so sexy, do you know that?" she asked, kissing me over and over .

"Just...let me...," I said, reaching down, finally able to give myself a good squeeze to stave off the my impending orgasm. "Okay," I said, reaching for her waist once more.

"Yeah?" she asked, letting me turn her back up against the wall.

"Yeah..I'm good. Where were we?"

"Okay...okay..." Jill was trying to think and catch her breath. "There was something else, that I liked?" she whispered, turning her head to see me.

"What?"

"When the two of you were talking about me, almost like I wasn't even there. I was just...getting fucked, and you were both talking about it...about Cedric fucking me. When you...when you told him...when you told him that I take it deep'ohGodLouis," Jill swooned back against me and I practically had to catch her to keep her from falling.

"Yeah? You liked that?" I said, propping her back up against he wall and grinding against her.

"Oh yesss... Louis the things you were saying to him... Oh baby just hearing it..."

"Want us to do that again?"

"Yesss. Oh I do. I like hearing you talk about me like that."

"With someone who's fucking you?"

"Oh yesss... Like you did at the cabin. Oh my God I can't believe I'm saying that but it's true. Mmph!" she whimpered out loud.

"Jesus, Jill... you are so fucking sexy... Cedric, he made you cum," I groaned in her ear.

"Yessss..."

"Yeah? He made you cum hard."

"Oh yesss..."

"God, Jill. Some black kid fucked you to orgasm?"

"Oh my-... Yesss..."

"Tell me..."

Jill sighed with lust. "Some black kid fucked me to orgasm... Oh my God, Louis. The things you're getting me to say," she whispered hotly.

"You helped him put his cock inside you."

"Oh yesss..."

"Felt good?"

"Oh it felt so good," Jill said, her voice so hot she was practically singing in breathy whispers.

"Did he pin your little legs back?"

"Uh huhhhh?!"

"Yeah? What'd you think about that?"

"Oh I liked having my legs pinned back."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," Jill answered with a sexy whine.

"Made it so he could really put all that cock inside you didn't it."

"Yes."

"Yeah?"

"Oooh yeah..."

"And you did a good job for him, didn't you."

"Oh I did..." Jill breathed, turning back to kiss my cheek.

"You ready to push it out for me?"

"Ooooo! Oh Louis, please?"

Jill reached behind her and began undoing my shorts. She hurriedly scoot them down as I kissed her ear and bit her neck. I gripped her hips as I stepped out of them and pressed my erection up against her ass and we both moaned.

"Let me push it out for you," Jill whispered lustfully. "Let me push out my hot little ass for you!"

Jill pushed back and arched herself out as much as she could, moaning as she she slowly wiggled her ass for me. I gave it a good smack and she groaned low and hard.

"Did you like it when he did that?"

"Ohhh yes!"

"Yeah?"

"Mm'hmmm!" she whined enthusiastically.

"I like seeing some little teenaged punk smacking my wife's bare ass...just before he's about to fuck her."

"Oh gawwdddd, Louisss!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh yesss..."

"You gonna let him come over here and pump your little pussy again?" I groaned in her ear.

"Oh I am..." Jill whispered hotly.

"From behind?"

"Yesssss. Oh yessss... from behind... Gonna let him take me from behind with that big black cock and fuck me silly," she whispered hotly, turning to repeatedly kiss my cheek.

"Ughhh," I groaned slouching against her.

"Yeah? Do you like how I said that, Louis?" Jill asked, her voice full of lust and sincerity.

"Yeah..."

"Did it sound hot?"

"Mm hm," I groaned.

"Mmm!" Jill turned and pressed a long kiss against me. "And I...I wore my anklet... so he'd know he could find relief with me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yesss... I did, Louis."

Jill was undulating her hips against my erection and pressing her head against mine as we spoke.

"You knew he needed you?"

"Yesss..."

"You caused his erection?"

"Oh yesss..."

"So you showed him where to find relief."

"Oh yes, Louis. I showed him where to find relief... Just like you told me to. I was a good girl."

"Oh Goddd," I groaned against her.

"And with my legs wrapped around him," she whispered hotly. "I held him to me as best I could... Until he finished."

"You provided your little pussy?"

"Oh yesss... I provided my little pussy and big cock pumped it deep inside me."

"Mmph'Ji- G'ahh honeyyy..." I was near hyperventilating listening to Jill. Just in a stupor, barely able to concentrate and trying to find her mouth so I could kiss her. She didn't wait and turned her head and started kissing me again.

"Oh Jesus, Jill..." I sighed, getting a sexy exhale of satisfaction from her. "I need you," I groaned. "I need you Jill..." I reached down and rubbed the top of my cock head up and down between her labia. She was soaked.

"Oh yesss, Louisss," Jill moaned, sounding beside herself as she reached behind to grab my cock. "Oh baby you're the one I'm here for I need you too!"

I reared back and pressed my cock up against her pussy. Jill was bouncing at the knees raising up on the balls of her feet frantically trying to guide me inside her.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, pushing back against me.

I sank right into her, bottoming out in Jill in one stroke.

"Oh yes... Oh yesss fuck me Louisss!" she moaned.

"Should we let him come over here again?" I said, gripping Jill's ass tight as I slammed in and out of her.

"Yes!"

"Yeah? You want him to?"

"Uh huh!!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh I do! He needs me. He needs relief..."

"UhhhJill," I groaned, letting my mouth drag along Jill's cheek.

jack7
jack7
743 Followers