Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
737 Followers

"Oh Louis, did you like that honey?" she asked desperately.

"Uh huhhh," I groaned against the side of her head.

"Am I doing and saying things the right way?"

I grabbed a handful of Jill's hair and pulled her head back so I could kiss under her jaw as I ground into her. "You're perfect," I whispered as I kissed under her ear.

"My...GOD you make me feel so sexy," she groaned through clenched teeth, pressing herself back against me. "Keep fucking me Louis... Keep talking to me and fucking me!"

"Uhhh!" I groaned, humping into her faster. "If Cedric needs you..."

"Oooh yeah!" she whined, arching it out for me. "I'll take care of him!"

I gripped Jill tight as I looked down at her ass in my hands, the flare of her hips and her tight lower back muscles as she strained to keep it out for me. "Gonna come over here and work..my..wife's..pussy..good!!" I said, thrusting and grunting into her with each word.

"H'mmm'ohhhgawwwd!!" Jill mewled as she began sliding down against the wall. "Louis...you are making me so...fucking...wet!"

And she was. Jill was soaked. She was bent over at a near ninety degree angle, with her arms and face pressed up against the wall like she was trying to hear something on the other side of it. I gripped her hips and kept fucking her.

"Louis I wanna see your face," Jill moaned.

I reached over and pulled her up by her shoulder. I spun her around to face me and she immediately began kissing me and lift her leg up against my waist so I could enter her again. I did, pressing her back up against the wall and pumping into her with long and deep thrusts.

"Oh God," she gasped as our lips parted, resting her chin on my shoulder as we fucked. "Louis I'm gonna cum! Will you cum with me, baby?!" she asked desperately.

"I'm going to!" I groaned.

"Oh yessss!" she groaned, hugging my shoulders as tight as she could. "I cuming! I cuming!! Hmmm'ohhyessssssshoneyyyyyyy!!"

Jill struggled to bring her other, twitching leg up so I reached under and brought it up for her. She immediately wrapped both tight around me as she spasmed in my hands, clenching handfuls of my hair and squeezing me tight with both her little arms as she convulsed against me. I was digging my feet into the floor as I pressed up against her, cuming hard inside her with quick and short forceful thrusts.

"Mmmm! I can feel it, baby!" she moaned. "So warm inside me it's so good!" she moaned against my mouth and then kissed me hard and long.

I held Jill up like that, still jerking and twitching my orgasm inside her long after hers had subsided, just moaning against her ear as I held her up against the wall. She remained locked tight around me until I was through, stroking the back of my head and kissing my cheek and ear as I huffed out my breath against her.

"Louis..." she said, panting.

"Yes," I replied, panting just as hard.

"Honey can hold me like this for a little bit?"

"Jill as long as we're against the wall I can hold you like this for a pretty long time."

"Good. I want you to. I'm not ready to get down. Not yet. I like this," she said, her breath hot against my neck.

"That's fine," I chuckled. "I like it too."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"This is nice."

"I think so too."

We stayed like that for what felt like five minutes. My cock, while having gotten softer, stayed inside Jill the whole time.

"Baby?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I said, pulling my head back to face her.

"Louis, baby,...what we just did...if felt soooo good." She kissed me.

"Talki-? Mmph..." Jill kissed me again, and didn't let up for a good few moments. Then finally, "Mm,...Yes, but...just now." She put her mouth against my ear. "Fucking," she whispered, hugging me tight. "It always does."

"Oh..." I said, taken aback and getting a sudden shiver.

"Yeah? You like that, baby?" Jill said, her voice all sweet and sexy.

"Yeah... I do. That you said it and way you did." I held her a moment longer, still catching my breath.

"I didn't want to ruin for you what you saw happen today by telling you this was so much better. Just... I just had to tell you."

"Mmm... I'm glad you did. And no way could you ruin anything... And I hope it's better!"

Jill planted a long kiss against my cheek. "Good," she said, kissing me again.

"You still liked earlier, though..."

Jill pulled back to look at me. She nodded at me with a hazy grin on her face.

"Yeah?" She kept nodding, a sexy look in her eye. "It was good?" I asked softly.

Again she nodded with the same hazy look. "With you there." She kissed me quick. "Really good," she said, kissing me again.

"Yeah? But good, right?"

"Mmmm. Big cock." Jill put her mouth next to my ear. "Fucked my tight little pussy," she whispered, giving my ear a nibble. She pulled back to look at me, biting her lip to stifle a grin because she knew she was getting to me. Again she got close. "Broke open my little womb."

"Mmph," I groaned. As Jill spoke my cock was getting hard again and I started slowly pumping into her. I heard a smile of satisfaction from her.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. "Really?"

"Yeah...Jill I want to again. I need you."

"Mmmm you need me again?" she asked softly. "I like it when you need me again." She moved her head to the side so she could kiss me and began rolling her ass back in forth in my hands again.

I was soon hard as as rock.

"Oh my God!" she said, rearing her head back to look at me, a sexy grin on her face. "You weren't kidding!"I'd caught my second wind. "This isn't going anywhere," I said.

"You'r- Mmph...Oooh..." she breathed. "You're incredible," Jill whispered, shaking her head at me in disbelief. "Just keep taking me, Louis," she breathed, kissing me a million times over. And I did, for another hour, mostly on the small sofa next to us. We talked a little more about what happened with Cedric, but mostly we talked about ourselves. I was able to go for so long that during, Jill talked herself into another orgasm as she told me about how she likes the way I lose control and take her in various locations around the house at any given moment. Eventually I had my second orgasm, cuming deep inside her as she straddled me. Afterward she lay slumped against me. We stayed like that so long our bodies actually peeled apart when we finally did move to get up.

Because of what happened and the conversation Jill and I had in the pool house, I felt she deserved a day of being pampered. There were things I could do, but Jill also like to be spoiled every now and then with girlie type things and enjoy a little solitude in a calm serene atmosphere where she not only didn't have to do anything to prepare for it, but she didn't have to clean up afterwards or put anything away.

So while she was in the shower I made a few phone calls. One to Chloe and the other to a high end spa Jill goes to downtown. I'd overheard her speaking with Chloe earlier, fretting about having to go in to work the next day. I asked Chloe if at all possible could she fill in for Jill. She assured me she could take care of everything as Jill had only been planning on going in to help her with some research which she could handle on her own.

I also asked her to give me the contact for the limo service Jill's law firm used. I could have gotten it from Jill, from her phone or something in her office at home, but I needed to be stealthy about it. With having gotten to know Jill's coworkers, I was able to finagle getting a driver to show up the next morning and be on call the rest of the day.

After thanking Chloe and telling her I owed her one, the next call I made was to the spa. Jill went there every so often, usually with Nicole. One thing I remember her telling me is that she never saw the point in splurging for the all day treatment package, specifically because we'd planned to have a sauna at home. Only...it was a project I'd never got around to, a small one I could have completed a couple years ago, but something else always came up. Just a walk-in closet sized sauna in a room off the laundry room, but I new Jill loved sitting in one. And while she was never shied away from spending money on the finer things; clothing, jewelry, etc...she was never one to complain, or pressure. So she went without, and would only indulge if when we went on vacation or something.

I asked the spa for reservations the next day and the deluxe accommodations and treatment package for Jill, which included everything, from a gourmet breakfast if she wanted it, to a massage, to a manicure/pedicure, to having her hair done and a whole bunch of other stuff I didn't understand but knew was important to Jill. At first I was told they were all booked up, but when I mentioned Jill's name the lady recognized it and assured me they'd make whatever accommodations they needed to so she could spend the day.

Lastly, I'd arranged for the limo service to arrive at the house first thing, and to take Jill to a late lunch if she was so inclined, and then to whatever stores she wanted to go to downtown and, using my credit, treat herself to a shopping spree. I included Chloe on that and the lunch as well, knowing the two enjoyed that kinda thing, and at the same time it would take care of my debt to Chloe. Then...regretfully, I had to keep it a secret until the next morning.

I was the first one up, just laying there thinking about everything and periodically looking over to watch Jill still sleep. The last time I looked over she was awake and already looking back at me. Something she found hilarious. As soon as she started laughing I turned over and tickled her. As often happened with the late and lazy morning, we made a little lazy love. Afterward, as we lie there, she kept reminding me she had to get ready for work so she could get it done and over with, and I kept playing the part of trying to delay her. When she finally put her foot down I ask her why there was a limo in the driveway.

"Why is there a limo in the driveway? What are you talking about?"

"Jill, it's been sitting out there for the last twenty minutes...waiting...for you."

She sat up with a skeptical eye.

"Someone's acting awfully strange," she said, getting up."Yes," I said, looking at her like she was crazy. "Someone is."

We laughed, then...she went to the guest room to look out front.

"Is my car alright? What's our limo service doing here? Louis honey, what's going on?"

"You're not going to work today," I said, lying there looking serious.

"Hmph, I wish. I wasn't planning on it, but I have to. Meeting Chloe in an hour. So you got me a relaxing ride in? Honey, that's sweet."

"A relaxing ride, but not to work."

"No?"

"No. You're covered. I saw to it. The limo's taking you down town. Ms. Lee will take care of you today. And you'll see Chloe later on, if you want."

"Ms. Lee? Who- Chenal Spa Resort Ms. Lee?"

I nodded.

Jill just stared at me. Then her expression melted, and she slowly started walking toward the bed.

"Louis what'd you do?" she said, grinning as she climbed over me.

"Making sure you're okay," I said, unable to keep from grinning back at her.

"Honey, I'm okay," she said, caressing me cheek.

"I know, but...I want to make sure in my own way, that you're okay in your own way. And you running off to work when you hadn't planned on it doesn't sit well with me. Not...after yesterday. I thought you deserve...well, should have rather...a day of being pampered in a way I know is really special to you."

"You wouldn't go with me if I asked you, would you," she grinned, knowing I don't do the spa thing.

I just smiled back at her.

"But...what about work?" she asked.

"That's covered. If you want, Chloe can meet up with you later, when you guys pick her up for lunch and then wherever you two wanna go to shop. On me. So live it up!"

Jill just melted over me.

"Louis babyyyyy," she cooed softly, turning to plant a kiss on my cheek. "And I sooo did not wanna go in today. Anything but that."

"I know," I told her as she propped up on her elbows to look at me.

Jill was smiling down at me and just started kissing me and holding my face and kissing me.

"After yesterday...I..."

"See? Whether you need it or not, I want you do have a day of relaxation and being catered to and not having to think. Just indulging in the things you like and make you happy and not worrying about work or me or anything else. Go have fun, relax, get done what you want, all day, at the spa, at your favorite restaurant down town, you and Chloe..."

"But what about you?" she asked, kissing the tip of my nose.

"M'ehh. Forget about me." Jill was caressing my face and just smiling down at me as I spoke. "And if you two come home empty-handed I'm telling the driver to take you both right back out there." Now she was trying to kiss me as I continued. "Umph... Oh, and I saw that list of opening briefs you set aside for me to edit, so...I'll get those out of the way today."

"But that could take all day."

"Well I got all day."

Jill fell back over me again.

"Go and free your mind, young grasshopper," I said, stroking her back and giving her butt a slap.

She started laughing.

"Okay... But when I get home I'm gonna-"

"When you get home it's gonna continue, only from me," I said, holding my hands up so we could clench our fingers together.

"Well I'm still gonna..."

"Don't worry, I'll let you," I said, smiling up at her.

"Do I need to do anything?"

"Nope," I said. "Just...put your drawers on and get your ass downstairs, and if you bring her along tell Chloe I said hello and then it's all about you, babe."

Jill leaned forward and gave me a long kiss, put her mouth next to my ear, whispered thank you. Then she was off.

When she got home later that afternoon I did as promised, catering to Jill in every way. The highlight was a nice little romantic dinner I'd prepared for us out on the patio after sunset. Tiki lights, light music in the background, and in a change of the usual, it was I who fed her first bite of each entree and held her glass of wine for her after each pour. I even went so far as to put on some new formal beach wear I had sitting in the closet, as well as a fresh shave and a haircut I was able to squeeze in. Jill noticed.

"My husband," she said, standing up and leaning over enough to get close to my ear, "looks fucking handsome as hell tonight," she whispered sexily.

"Only for you," I said with a wink.

We finished off two bottles of wine. Jill surprised me by sipping a little single malt scotch with me afterward by the pool. We were both feeling pretty good by the time we made our way upstairs. It was then I found out what Jill was "gonna...". She'd gotten herself a simple yet elegant little shiny pink satin teddy, which she'd put on and was waiting for me in when I came out of the bathroom. It looked spectacular on her.

While I was in the bathroom Jill had quickly put her hair up and had donned a little make up and perfume. Not that she needed or wore either very much, but for something like this it was a little sexy. She'd been waiting behind her Japanese byōbu and had the lights down and music on when I came out of the bathroom. She playfully draped the clothes she'd been wearing over the top of the byōbu while I waited. But she was already in her teddy. When she showed herself she walked slowly about me. She was wearing her anklet and little spade charm, and had a seductive and knowing look in her eye after seeing me notice.

We teased each other probably five minutes or so before Jill let me touch her, walking around me and caressing me and shooing my hand away when I tried. But when I finally did, man that satin teddy felt good on her little body. It didn't come off until we switched from having sex standing up against the closet door frame to the bed. And even then she wore it while straddling me.

Heading upstairs I thought one or both of us might have been a little too tipsy to last long. But that wasn't the case. We made love and fucked for a couple of hours before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning started great. With a laugh. We'd had more to drink than usual the night before. Neither of us were hung over, but we'd been sleeping hard... and I'd forgotten to turn off the alarm. When it came on my first instinct was to swipe it so hard off the night stand it flew across the room. Jill burst out laughing, and this got me going too because she was rolling on her side, jabbing me and just yucking it up.

"Ha! I was lying here waiting for that to go off and you just jumped out of total sleep and smashed it! Ohh!! Oh that was so funny!" she howled, looking over at me as she hugged her knees under the covers.

"Yeah?" I said, turning my head to look at her.

"Mmmm," she hummed, rolling over on top of me. "Hey," she said, smiling down at me.

"Hey," I said, still groggy.

Jill let her head sink down next to mine, her in and out breath against my ear. Even first thing in the morning it felt good to have her relax her entire body weight on me. I could have fallen right back to sleep just like that if she'd not begun talking and moving.

"I wanna thank you again for yesterday and last night," she whispered as she ground her bare and wet mound against my hardening cock. "Do you know how good you make me feel?"

"Hm mm," I mumbled, smiling because I could tell she was.

"You make me feel so special, Louis. You think of everything an-Mmph,' she moaned as I reared my hips back enough to enter. "Gggggod, that feels good," she moaned. "Mmph...babyyyy..."

Jill began slowly undulating her hips, soaking my cock and balls with her increasing wetness. She's most wet when she's relaxed, and most relaxed first thing in the morning. Morning intercourse with Jill is the greatest thing in the universe.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her body and head tight against me.

"I love you, Jill," I groaned softly in her ear, fucking faster and faster into her.

"I love you too!" she whimpered, bucking faster and faster in tune with my efforts. She was squeezing her legs so hard it pushed her up a little, allowing for a harder angle of entry, and she raised her head enough so her hair dangled about my face, which I could never get enough of, especially during sex.

Her breathing soon quickened to where she was only able to make soft halted moaning noises against my ear and she quickly succumbed to orgasm, grinding her pelvis down so hard against me that had my cock not been inside her she might have mashed it flat. I like making and hearing Jill come, but especially first, before me. Plus, she enjoys the later part of her orgasm more when I'm fucking her brains out and cuming hard inside her. It was another perfect morning love making session, another hot morning fuck. It was so good we let ourselves drift back to sleep just as we were, only to wake up later and repeat the whole thing over again.

jack7
jack7
737 Followers