Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph," I muttered.

Cedric just stared down at her hand.

He reached under her wrist and undid his shorts, releasing more of his stiff erection. Jill noticed right away, inhaling deep and looking up at me as she worked more of his cock. It was so sexy to see her reaching back behind her to tug on that monster as she stared up at me with apprehensive lust in her eyes.

'Louis,' she mouthed up at me as her body moved from his manhandling.

"Wiggle it, Jill," I stammered. Her head drooped at my request. She let go Cedric's cock and replaced her hand against the edge of the pool, then put an arch in her back and slowly began moving her hips from side to side, briefly stealing a glance over her shoulder before returning her gaze back up at me.

'Good job,' I mouthed.

Jill bit her lip and nodded.

Cedric groaned as he stared down at Jill's bikini clad ass, wiggling slowly against his stiff erection and making it wave from side to side.

"Jill...ask him if that's good," I told her softly.

She simply exhaled with a look of depravity, swallowed, then turned her head to one side as she slowly wiggled for him.

"Is...is that good Cedric?" She quickly looked back at me, panting quietly.

"Don't stop..." he muttered as he watch Jill's undulating hips.

"Okay," she replied softly.

He grabbed a handful of her bikini bottom and pulled it up between her cheeks, turning it into a thong as he tugged on it and almost forcing Jill to accommodate with more of an arch in her lower back. She turned her head to the side as struggled to adjust her stance.

"Oh my, oh my God Cedric...what are you...mmph...what are you doing?" she asked, raising up on her feet to accommodate him.

He just stared down at her ass as he pulled it up by her bikini. Jill's cheeks were fully exposed and Cedric delivered a smack to the side of one.

"Oh!" she yelped, blinking in surprise. "Ced- OH!" she yelped again we he smacked the other side. "My goodness!..." Jill was beside herself, looking around in disbelief as she waited for his next move. Cedric took a moment to stare down at her backside, then reached down and squeezed a handful of one cheek.

"Your wife gotta fine ass," he said, looking over Jill's shoulder at me.

"Just take it Cedric," I groaned as I pulled on my cock through my shorts.

"Oh my-...," Jill sighed as she looked up at me with worried eyes.

Cedric let go her bikini and began tugging it by the waist band down over her jiggling cheeks. Jill braced herself against the edge of the pool as she was manhandled and undressed, appearing to be hyperventilating as she waited for him to finish. Then Cedric started shoving his own shorts down. Jill looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"He needs you, Jill... Push it out and try to relax honey..."

She took a deep breath, letting it out with a soft "'K...", and rest her forearms on the edge of the pool and arched her ass up for Cedric. Then, with one hand on her hip, he went to work finding her pussy with his cock. Jill stared nervously back up at me and waited, then suddenly bit her lip and tensed up.

Her face betrayed what was happening behind her. With her eyes locked on me her mouth suddenly opened and her face twitched. She slowly squint her eyes, opening her mouth wider, then she closed it, gritting her teeth. Jill's entire body tensed up like she was about to push herself up out of the pool, then Cedric pushed forward and she raised her head up and winced with a forced grunt of "G'ah!!"

He's inside her, I thought.

Jill clenched her fists and began a rapid in and out breathing. Cedric held still inside her and looked over her shoulder.

"Still tight on me," he said to her.

"Uh huh!" Jill groaned anxiously.

He gave a sudden push, making her cried out.

He pushed again. "OhFu-!!" She sucked in her breath and grunted out a measured "Oooooh!!..." through gritted teeth as she looked up at me. "Eeeasy Cedriiic,...Eas- UH!" she grunted as he pushed forward once more. Then again "Umf!!" Jill's head drooped forward, panting as she waited for the next push. It came suddenly and she raised her head to cry out with it. Cedric pushed in further and Jill's mouth opened and her hands and fingers tensed up.

"So fuckin' big," she breathed desperately, clenching her fists and looking around at whatever was in front of her.

Cedric reaffirmed his grip on Jill's hips, eased back, then began slowly fucking in and out of her.

As Cedric silently and methodically worked her pussy Jill went through a series of grunts and infrequent inhaling and exhaling, holding her breath only to let it out and quickly gasp it back in, seemingly unable to find a suitable way to brace herself against the edge of the pool as she took Cedric's cock. They each took a couple steps forward until Jill was pushed up against the pool's edge.

Cedric picked up the pace and she spread her hands to better brace herself, then strained to turn her head back to see him but was unable to do so and endure the pounding he was giving her at the same time. He was fucking her so hard that water began splashing over the edge of the pool.

Jill reached out and slapped a hand down on the pool deck, looking up at me like she was wondering why I wasn't helping her. Her mouth opened and she eked out a high-pitched whine of "Oh Louis!" as she was jerked back and forth. It ended with a grunt as Cedric abruptly pulled out of her, leaving Jill hunched over with her face against the pool deck and furiously panting to catch her breath.

"Oh my God... Oh my God..." she sighed breathlessly.

Jill slowly lifted her head up and was startled when Cedric began hefting her out of the pool by her ass. She did what she could to scramble the rest of the way out, standing upright on her knees.

"Jesus," I said at the sudden spectacle. "Here, Jill..." I said, dropping a folded towel in front of her. She crawled forward enough to get both knees on it and collapsed against my thigh as I sat on the edge of the lounge chair. Cedric wasn't far behind. He quickly pulled Jill's bikini bottoms the rest of the way off her, with Jill helping by lifting one knee at a time. This allowed her to spread her knees a little. Cedric began removing his boxers and she raised her head up to look at me.

"You're doing a good job, baby," I said.

"I'm trying..." she said, still catching her breath.

"Arch it up for him and let him take you."

"'K..."

Jill scoot back on her knees and looked up at me. Her attention was diverted when Cedric nudged up against her. She turned her head to look back at him, then back at me. He pressed down on the middle of her back and Jill sank down, almost hanging from my leg. Cedric's cock stuck out to one side as he rest his hands on the top of her taut, heart shaped upturned buns.

"C'mon, now," he said, giving Jill's cheek a hard smack.

"Oh!" she shouted.

"Wiggle it for him, Jill. Remember he needs relief. Keep his attention on where to find it," I said, tugging on the end of my cock.

"Oh my...gawd, Louis," she mewled.

Jill sank her upper body down so she was only holding onto my leg with one arm and resting her other on the ground, then began wiggling her arched up ass for Cedric.

"Yesss," I said, feeling faint. "Mmph that looks so good. Tell him he can have it when he's ready."

"Mmm, Jesus," Jill moaned with sobbing lust. "Cedric...you can have it when you're ready. OhmyGod!!"

Cedric briefly glanced up at me. Then he gripped Jill's hips and pressed the underside of his hard cock up against her pussy, pumping in an upward motion to wet the underside of it.

"Oh my-..." Jill moaned softly. She was wiggling her ass faster at the sensation. Cedric's mouth hung open as he looked down himself.

"There you go," he said under his breath, releasing Jill's hips and letting her wiggling ass do all the work.

"Yeah Jill..." I said quietly. She squeezed my leg in response. I watched her rub herself against Cedric. "Jill's pussy all wet?" I asked him through droopy eyelids.

"Ohhh," she sighed.

Cedric just looked up at nodded as he rubbed his cock against her slick labia.

"Gonna fuck her good for me?"

"Yeah," he exhaled as he stared down at her.

"Good. 'Cause I like the way she moans when you're fucking her."

"Oooh!" Jill cooed softly as she listened to us.

Cedric rest a hand on the middle of her ass. She slowed her movements and let him once again take control of the motion by pumping his hips in an upward fashion. This time the wet slick sounds of his cock against her upturned labia were unmistakable. He gave the top of one pert cheek another slap.

"Oh!" Jill yelped with a jump.

"Fuck..." I stammered, unable to take it anymore. "Get it, Cedric. Jill's got her ass up high for you. Put your cock in her. Put your cock inside my wife.""M'ohgawwd," Jill mewled.

Cedric looked around with glazed over eyes. At once he reared back, bent his cock down and pushed most of it inside Jill.

She immediately exhaled with a loud "H'uhoohhhhGod!" and dug her nails into my skin.

"OooGodfuggherrr..." I groaned.

"Mmph, Louis!" Jill moaned up at me, gulping hard and gasping in her breath.

Cedric held still for a moment, then eased out a little and entered her once more, getting a long and pent up "Mmmm'my g'uhh..." from Jill as he bottomed out inside her.

Then he immediately set about fucking Jill. She was wincing and biting both lips as she took it, her head jerking back and forth as she held onto me as best she could. Unable hold onto me and take Cedric's pounding, she slid all the way down and rest her cheek and shoulders flat against the towel, her hair strewn about her face as she huffed out her breath.

Without pulling out, Cedric pushed Jill's knees together and quickly got on both feet to squat down behind her. Her ass was sticking straight up in the air. He leaned over and pushed on his massive cock and entered her once more. Jill immediately gripped one of my ankles and cried out as he resumed fucking her. The sounds of her low mewling from below was all I could hear.

With her legs together and her ass arched straight up as it was, Cedric leaned over enough so his cock was sinking in and out of Jill's pussy at a nearly vertical angle. I immediately stood up.

"Mmmm!" she whimpered when I pulled my ankle from her grip.

"No I have to see this," I said, moving around and taking a seat on a foam pool mattress to the side of and behind them. "Jesus," I stammered.

Jill's ass was so high up that from my angle it looked like her knees were right up against her shoulders. With her legs together, her pussy was turned completely up. It looked beautiful. And Cedric's huge cock was sawing in and out of it, spreading Jill's labia wide apart each time it entered her. Her feet were pointed and her toes curled as her lower legs bounced up and down as she was fucked. He's really putting a lot of cock in her, I thought as I rubbed my crotch.

"Jesus Christ that looks good," I said. "Cedric," I stammered, swallowing hard at the words I was about to speak. "I want you to...I want you to get deep in Jill. Bottom out inside her."

"Oh God Loui- UGH!" she grunted when at once Cedric bottomed out and held it there.

I couldn't see any of his cock. His huge nut sack hung low up against her bulging pussy mound. Above it the middle erectile column of his thick cock root flexed and pulsed. Jill reached back with one arm but could only grasp at his leg.

"God... Do it again... Deep in my wife."

Cedric reared up and bottomed out again, gripping Jill by the flare of her hips and holding it there.

"Damn that's it... Press it into her," I told him.

He was already in to the hilt but Cedric nevertheless gripped Jill's hips tighter and visibly pressed himself harder down against against her.

"Umph G'AH!" she grunted again, quickly gasping in her next breath to cry out "Cedric you are so deep in meeeeeee!!" He did it again and Jill's feet bounced up with a grunt of "UMPH!!" She was panting fast. "Louis where are you?!!"

"I'm back here Jill. Watching you take all that cock," I said solemnly. "It's splitting you open."

"Oooh!"

"Gonna fuck her now," Cedric huffed.

"Yeah? You ready to fuck Jill some more?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he replied, turning to look at me all droopy eyed.

"Oh God," came Jill's cry of lust as she listened. Without breaking eye contact Cedric delivered a solid smack to her ass and she yelped with a jump of her body, then eased back and made good on is word as he resumed fucking Jill's upturned pussy, getting "Mm! Mm! Mm! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! God!!" grunting from her with his steady pumping.

"That's it," I muttered, listening to her. "Jus' don't pull out of her, Cedric. Jill's there for you to finish deep."

Cedric reached down and grabbed one of her wrists and folded her arm back behind her. His paced quickened exponentially and Jill was beside herself, mewling beneath him.

"Oh shit!" Cedric groaned. "I can't hold back I'm 'bout to nut!"

With that he began fucking Jill as fast as he could, hunching further over her as her feet bounced up and down behind her. As Cedric began to climax he staggered forward a step, still holding Jill's arm as he drove into her like a pile-drive from above. She just groaned with a sobbing and stuttering "Oh'oh'oh..my'G'ahhh it's so mm mm muchmmm!" as she took his pounding orgasm deep inside her. Semen began dripping from his slapping nuts and her shaved pussy mound to in between her thighs.

As he slowed, the enormity of Cedric's orgasm was apparent with the obvious rise and fall of his nuts with each pulse of semen being delivered into Jills womb. Her upturned pussy had become a sopping wet cum splattered mess as his cock sank in and out of it.

Cedric bottomed out with a groan of "Umm!" and held himself deep inside Jill. He eased out only to do the same thing again... then again and again and again, getting throaty grunts of "Mm!" from Jill each time. After plunging deep one last time, Cedric slowly stood up until his cock slipped completely from her pussy. Her breathing forced more semen down over her already glistening pussy mound. She moved one knee forward and toppled over onto her side.

Cedric stood up and stepped over Jill, tugging on the end of his cock with an overhand grip as he looked down at her lying curled up between us.

"Holy shit," she sighed, catching her breath. More semen leaked from her pussy and down over the back of her thigh.

"Jill?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she mumbled, sounding spent. "I'm here." She didn't move a muscle, her only signs of life being the rise and fall of her body with each heavy breath. "Just...need a second."

Cedric gulped down some water.

I got up to sit on the lounge chair and reached down to stroke the hair from Jill's face.

"Hmmm," came her voice when she felt my touch.

"Water?"

"A little."

I gave Jill my glass. She propped up on one elbow and quickly finished what was left, immediately sucking in air after the last swallow. Then she lay her head back down, looking hazily up at me as I stroked the side of her face.

Cedric walked back to the other side of her.

"Can I...still?" he said, looking at me.

He was hard as a rock. Jill turned her head to look up at him as he pushed down on the end of his cock, letting it flap back against him.

"My... Jeezzz," she whispered.

She bit down on both lips, looking up at us. After a moment, she nodded at Cedric.

"Really?" he said with pleasant surprise.

Jill looked to me for my reaction.

"That'a girl," I said under my breath.

Cedric reached down and Jill instinctively offered her hand, letting out with an "Oh!" when he quickly pulled her up to her feet. She immediately stumbled against him on wobbly legs. "Sorry," she said softly, letting go of him.

"S'all right," he said. "See this fine ass booty," he mumbled, turning Jill sideways and getting another "Oh!" from her as she stepped around to accommodate him.

Cedric tugged on his cock as he ran his hand down over Jill's backside and between her legs, making them buckle. She quickly grabbed onto his shoulder. Jill followed his eyes as he looked down her body. He stared at her feet a moment. Jill bit her lip and glanced up at me. Cedric looked back up at her and started pulling on his cock again.

"Got that lil' charm on," he said quietly, rubbing his hand down over her ass as he looked at her.

Jill opened her mouth to speak but stopped, her lips twitching when he found her pussy. Her eyes fluttered and she swallowed.

"You tellin' me somethin'?" he asked, leaning to one side to better reach under and between the back of her thighs. Jill swooned, her eyes slowly closing and opening. Huh?" he asked her.

She turned her head to face him, pausing as if to focus her vision.

"Yes," she said softly, slowly rolling her hips against his hand as he rubbed her.

"Yeah?" Cedric asked, taking her by the waist and turning her back to him. Jill was still wearing her bikini bra, and when she felt his hands at her back she raised up her arms as he untied it, looking at me as her body wavered under his efforts.

"God that's hot," I said staring up at them as I rubbed my erection through my shorts.Cedric let the bra fall to the ground and immediately reached around Jill and cupped both her little breasts in his hands.

"Ohhh..." she sighed and melted back against him.

At that moment I felt there was nothing hotter than to see a young black kid feeling up my wife's naked little tits and her swooning from the sensation. Cedric began tugging on Jill's nipples and she was squirming back against him, her head lolling against his as she grabbed at his hands and then gave up. Jill was looking more and more lost in her sexual state, not knowing what to do with herself. Cedric's cock popped out to one side and bumped against her wrist. She instinctively began jerking it off against her hip as he felt her up and kissed at her neck.

"Cedric," she whispered hotly, turning her head against his as she was dry humped and manhandled from behind. "Sweetheart you're...oh my...oh my God you're gonna fuck me again..." she breathed.

"Goddd yesss," I said through clenched teeth.

Jill just stared at me through hazy eyes as her body twist and turned back against him and pulled on his cock with her little wedding ringed hand. Cedric bit her shoulder and her head fell back as she kept her gaze on me. Then he ran a hand down between her legs and she hunched over, her mouth opening in silent reaction. Her legs wobbled and she let go his cock to reach for nothing as he took her by the arm to steady her.

Jill straightened up to find Cedric's head over her shoulder. When she turned hers to look at him he suddenly began kissing her. She whimpered and responded instinctively, straining her head back further, their mouths opening and closing together. Jill slowly raised a hand up near the back of his head and I felt a pang of an undeniable jealousy and taboo lust. I was more turned on than ever watching my naked wife strain her neck back to share a French kiss with a young black teenager who was barely any bigger than she was. Cedric reached under Jill's arms and pulled her to him by her shoulders and she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh fuchhhh. That looks so fuggin' hot..." I stammered, slurring my words as I reveled at the sight of them.

Cedric made effort to turn Jill to face him and she pulled away, looking over at me with an expression of lustful uncertainty as she caught her breath. I was leaning forward in my seat, rubbing myself as I watched. Jill was clearly affected by this, staring back at me through hazy eyes, holding her hands over Cedric's as he resumed dry humping her from behind. At once he licked his fingers and reached down to wet the head of his cock.