Taming a Bitch and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the room was silent, after which there were some low whispers. I think this is when electricity started to zip across the room. It was haltingly interrupted by the door bell ringing. Katie shot me a questioning look, and directed me with her eyes to the door. I opened it up and there was a man in a blue coveralls who advised he had a delivery. On his cart, he had what appeared to be a case of wine.

"Oh, I ordered a special delivery a short while ago. I didn't think you would mind," Dalilah stated as she came to the door. "Could you please be a gentleman and take it to the kitchen table," she asked me as obviously she didn't want the delivery person walking through our group. She signed the paperwork, while I carried the box inside. The delivery guy at least got an eyeful of Dalilah's pointy nipples and whatever she ordered was damn cold. When the door closed, Dalilah came to my side.

"I've known our hosts for only a short while, but we hit it off like long lost friends. When I was invited to attend this party, I wasn't so sure, but thought it did sound fun, and educational. After I arrived I tried to meet everyone here and was really blown away. I've been to sex parties that are true disasters so decided not to attend any more. So, thank goodness, for educational parties and here is a little gift. One for everyone to make the evening and night even more abuzz." Dalilah opened the box, and started pulling out bottles of Crystal. One for each of us. "My recommendation is we open carefully, then after each person discloses their special little secret, we each take a drink as a way to celebrate this openness and true gift of love."

The room broke out into a spontaneous round of clapping and so the party began. Each group drew straws to determine our order, and I was second after Anna. We placed Niya and Raj at opposite ends of our living room, partook in group cheers and drink, and then the games began. I was thankful for not being first, so I had a bit of time to compose my thoughts. During this time, the composing wasn't easy as we watched Anna and Katie each approach our guests.

Anna was the first to speak up, so Katie bit her tongue as Anna spoke. "Niya, I get incredibly turned on by watching someone get so excited to be with you, they can't help but touch themselves. However, excitement can also be built by a kiss and especially long kisses. Can you help me with a kiss please?" Niya leaned forward and gave Anna a small peck. Anna took this, but came back for another kiss. She straddled Anna's legs as she sat, and made sure more than a kiss was exchanged. When there was a break, Anna peeled off her bra and announced, "Delicious. You kiss delicious. Can I have another please?"

This time their lips locked and proceeded to remain so for a few minutes. As the kiss continued, Anna's left hand pulled aside her panties and started playing with her own pussy while her right hand unclasped Niya's gold bra which fell to the ground. When the kiss ended, Anna leaned back, but kept her fingers palpitating about her vulva. "Niya, after that kiss, all I can think about is loving your body with my mouth and feeling your tongue on my pussy. Always remember the power of a kiss." She leaned in and kissed Anna briefly, before pulling herself away. Anna sauntered back to me, ground her ass into my hard cock and whispered, "Top that and you fuck my ass."

I responded with a chuckle, and replied, "Don't forget, I get to do that whenever I want." The comment was punctuated with a swift swat on her derriere. All eyes were now upon Katie.

"Raj, when I pulled up my t-shirt early I knew you were hungry. Wanting to visit with it more." As Katie made this statement, she pulled off her t-shirt so her almost totally visible tits were now totally visible, along with her pussy as it stuck out from the large tear in her tight panties. "When a girl kisses you like I'm about to, realize what she wants to be doing is what I will be doing. It is important for you to let the lady carry out this thought. Don't interrupt her, let her take charge, but only when a woman kisses you and plays with you like this." Immediately after uttering these words, Katie sat on one of Raj's outstretched legs. She firmly squeezed her breasts, tugging firmly on her nipples and seductively began to kiss him.

The kiss didn't take long to explode. Katie had her tongue buried in Raj's mouth, was rubbing her breasts into his chest and started to grind her pussy on Raj's thigh. As the two kissed, the grinding of her pussy became heavier and heavier. "Oh, fuck Raj. My pussy is so hungry and needs cock so bad. Are you ready for me?" As she spoke her hips ground deep into his thigh. I thought this was a bit much, as she should have been delicate. Her actions did show she was damn horny, and I suspect wanted to fuck. And I think she would have, but others in the group called time, and requested the next educator. This put me up on the stage.

I was motivated by my wife's performance to demonstrate the flip side of seduction. "First, everyone please take a drink in honor of our special guests." After taking a swill, I proceeded, "Niya, a woman's touch can be soothing, comforting, reassuring and relaxing. However, it also has the ability to be extremely arousing. Please, let me show you, but first please close your eyes."

Once her eyes were closed, I took my fingers and placed them on her shoulders so they were barely touching her. I proceeded to drab my fingers over her body. From her back, to her shoulders and up her sexy neck. When finished with her nick, my fingers jumped to her midriff to tease her flat stomach as they glided up to her breasts. Before making contact with her nipples, my hands leapt up to Niya's face where I drew small circles on her forehead checks and delicately floated my fingers across her lips. When finished I, my fingers unexpectedly returned to her breasts, just barely touching her nipple. Slowly, I pulled one hand away and placed it on her ankle. With agonizing slowness, I traced figure eights up her inner calf, across her knee and on her inner thighs.

Niya's breathing shifted from regular to slow deep breaths, and when my fingers floated around her inner thigh she began to breath heavily. She also parted her legs as much as the sari would allow indicating she wanted my fingers to go further. I teased her mercilessly. Using my upper hand, to tease her nipples erect, then shy away. While with my lower hand, I would slowly inch up to her crotch, then jump across her vulva to her opposite inner thigh or just above her mound. Knowing my time was about up, I whispered into Niya's ear, "Aren't dancing fingers enticing?"

She turned so her mouth was adjacent to my ear, and whispered back, "I haven't been this turned on in so long. Please, please touch me."

"Perhaps later," I whispered back. As I made this statement, I pulled my right hand away from her breasts, and quickly drug one finger down her slit, circled where I judged her clit to be then continued down. It verified her panties were wet, and brought forth a silent moan from her. Afterwards, I returned to my position behind Anna.

"I think you are going to win. Her facial expressions were pure bliss. No doubt, she's probably ready for you right now," Anna softly whispered to me as Dalilah approached Raj.

"So your saying I get to fuck your ass?" I teasingly asked Anna.

"Silly boy, you can have me, however you like, at any time," she softly answered and as she did so she pushed her ass back into me so it rubbed up against my hard clothing entrapped cock.

"Raj, most woman won't attack you sexually, but some may give you a soft kiss, and from this a man must determine whether it is a kiss of affection, friendship or possibly a further interest. It is a difficult task to ascertain, and often the lady herself is unsure. So it is important for a man to learn how to subtly shift the odds so coitus is a more favorable outcome. I am also going to teach you about touch. My teachings are meant for you to apply to a woman, but I will use you as my female fill in. Do you understand?" Dalilah asked.

"Yes, yes I am ready," Raj eager replied.

"Just as soon as everyone pours a touch of the bubbles into themselves we will began," Dalilah advised. The group complied quickly, and Dalilah started her show.

"After giving a lady that you are interested in a small peck, tell the lady how beautiful her eyes are and as you do this describe to her colors you see in her orbits and of what they remind you. There is no rush. Go slow. In your eyes, I see topaz, and the grain of stunning rare woods with a vibrant spark to show they are full of life. Listen carefully to how she responds. If she smiles, let it guide you to move on. Comment on how her eyes compliment her skin. Ask what she does to make it look so healthy and soft. Listen to her answer, and softly touch her cheekbone. Let her know how it feels. Softly trace your fingers down her cheek, and slowly down her neck. As you are doing this watch for her reactions. If she pulls away, stop and just let the situation go. If she strokes her hair or touches your hand softly, proceed slowly ahead. You want her to become comfortable with your touch," Dalilah gently advised Raj while demonstrating her techniques on him. A sly smile came across his face as he was processed the information.

During Dalilah's show, I dropped my hand down to Anna's little ass and started to play with it eventually moving it lower, so I could ease one finger into her pussy. "You aren't listening," Anna whispered back to me while at the same time pushing herself even closer to me. "A male is supposed to seduce slowly," she finished.

"That is true, unless he knows the lady before him is dying to fuck him," I replied.

"So why haven't you fucked me more. I'm just a few doors down. Every morning you could stop in, drink a cup of coffee I'd make for you, bend me over the couch and screw me."

"Perhaps I'll consider that sometime," I tossed back and eased a second finger into her. At this time, I looked over and saw that Niya was staring at us and was fairly sure she knew where my fingers were. Very subtly, she winked at me and ever so slowly licked her lips.

"Let her know it is so good to see her, and give her another hug and slight peck. When your lips touch hers a judgment decision must be made. Let the kiss linger, if she retreats do the same, if not let the kiss blossom, but again slowly. If it takes, pull back for a moment, bring her back, but this time kiss her neck. Slowly, trail kisses up her neck until you reach her ear. There nibble on her earlobe for a second, pull back and look into her eyes. Do you see hunger, large pupils or fear? Only, if she is entirely comfortable should you proceed."

"You should slowly and kindly touch her in special places. Her neck, lower back, stomach and hands. Go ahead now, and softly touch my neck, shoulders, back and then stomach," Dalilah requested of Raj. He responded by softly touching her neck, and then her shoulders. "Go slow, and touch lightly." After her shoulders, Raj switched to her back and then drew his hands back to her stomach. "Look Raj, you've made my nipples hard. Touch them too," Dalilah asked. As he did so, Dalilah tossed her head back and breathed visibly loud. "If we were done with this game, I'd ask you to suck on them, and then take your tongue and use it to circle my clit before you sucked on it, however, for now, this silly game must go on." She pulled away from Raj after giving him a deep kiss.

"Well, I guess I am up next," announced Reggae as he walked towards Niya. Before getting to her, he turned to his audience and stated, "This is an amazing party, so first I'd like you to raise you glass, or bottle, to our hosts, and second, another sip for these two special guests." After everyone sent two more waves of bubbles down their pipe, he turned back to Niya, "It is important for all women to know that men are visual. Touching a man in the right place is great, but first you have to get my attention, and the best thing to do this with is your body. Stand up, girl. I'm going to show you a few moves that will drive the men crazy." Reggae took Niya through several steps that involved showing off cleavage, shaking one's ass and using her eyes to communicate sexual interest. Afterwards, he had her do a brief dance with him, and indicated how Niya should grind her bottom into a man's groin. It almost appeared to be more pleasurable for him then her.

"So far Dalilah is your only competition, but I think Niya has her eyes on you. Do you think she'll enjoy you?" Anna asked. I had kept fingering her during the game, and her breathing was erratic.

"Depends on what I teach her? I do think I'll enjoy her, almost as much as Dalilah will be enjoying you. Knowing her, she probably has plans for all of your holes tonight," I added. As the words slipped out of my mouth, I shoved my thumb deep into her wet clam, pulled it out and slowly screwed it into her ass as my fingers teased her clit.

"Oh fuck. Go slow. If you make me cum everyone will know," Anna pleaded as she again pushed her rear back firmly. I responded by pulling my hand away from her and noticed Niya was again watching us. Slowly, I brought my pointer finger to my mouth, sucked it clean and lowered it back down. With Niya's eyes beaming into mine, I roughly shoved three fingers into little Anna's pussy and edged my thumb back into my ass. Anna was having difficulty keeping her head up straight, while Niya seemed to know exactly what I was doing.

"Raj, women are mysterious. It is important to know how to handle us, but also know what many of us secretly crave. Most woman, once they've let a man know they are open to sexual relations like for a man to take charge. From a distance, it may appear forceful, but as a woman it is extremely sexual. I'm going to stand up against the behind you. Once I'm there, I want you to approach me, forcefully kiss me, lock my hands above my head and fondle me. I will struggle so you will have to use your muscles. This will be very educational for you. Let's do it," Evelyn advised and walked up to our wall and put her back upon it. I looked over at Niya and was shocked how wide her eyes had become. She was intrigued, but I couldn't tell whether it was in a good or bad way.

With Evelyn's back against the wall, Raj stood and walked towards her, when he was about two feet away, Evelyn once again ordered out, "Be forceful, like you have to take me." As the last word flowed out of her mouth Raj put his hand behind Evelyn's head and pulled it forward to kiss her. She responded by turning her head away.

"Kiss me, damn it!" Raj snapped out and I think everyone in the room was shocked. He placed one hand under Evelyn's jaw, and with his thumb and fingers squeezed in her cheeks while turning her lips towards him and started kissing her. Evelyn sought to pull away, but Raj was quick. He pulled up a knee, and pressed it between her thighs and up into her sex. When she scrunched up her body, Raj again had a solution. He pushed his right forearm underneath her left arm, then forced her to raise it up until he had it pinned against the wall. Then he used his other arm to grab her free hand and pull it up until he was able to grab her wrist so now he had one arm free. Without the passage of much time, he had Evelyn pinned against the wall. Slowly, he brought his arm up Evelyn's torso, gliding across her stomach, ribs and then up under her white semi-sheer bra and firmly grabbed her breast.

"Yes, oh yes, just like that. Keep going now. Show me what I need," Evelyn panted out as her reluctant kissing transitioned to a can't get enough wet lip lock with Raj. Her request egged him on. His free hand pushed up her bra, exposing both of her milk chocolate breasts and dark nipples. The harder he squeezed her tits, the more excited Evelyn became, even humping Raj's knee pressed between her thighs. At some point, Evelyn broke. "Oh yeah, give it, yes give it," she exclaimed as she pulled one hand free and snaked it down Raj's trousers.

When she did this, Raj released her other arm, and copied her move. In a few seconds, the couple went from a restrained knot to groping one another's sex. As Evelyn, stroked Raj's cock, he feverishly stuffed digits into her vagina. The room was silent. But the smell of sex in the room became intense, akin to exposing caged sharks to virginal blood. The two didn't stop at groping. Evelyn shoved down Raj's dress pants freeing his thin long penis, and started to guide it towards her pussy.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Not yet, hell no! I get a turn," screamed out Gloria. "Remember, no penetration and I think you two successfully violated that rule. Sooo, as I recall the penalty is no sex for either of you the rest of the night. Or maybe, I am exaggerating a touch. Scoot, scoot away. There you go." And sure enough Raj and Evelyn parted apart, almost as if they had been caught fondling one another in the back of the high school gym. Once Raj had returned to his chair, and Evelyn rejoined the crowd, Gloria continued.

"Niya, I drew the last straw. So some would assume I've been left with the dirt, rubble or garbage, but they are incorrect. Surprisingly, what no one has addressed is how a woman can make you crave sex with a man. Well, let's be honest, crave a male-female-female threesome or something of the sorts. So without any additional delay, as I sense the crowd is growing a bit sexless, please let me show you," Gloria proudly announced. She then pulled up a chair and sat next to Niya. The audience couldn't tell what specifically was transpiring between the two, but it was obvious they were having an intimate conversation. And then things shifted.

Like honey pouring from a warmed spoon things changed. First, Gloria's hands were on Niya's thighs, then her shoulders and to this Niya responded by rubbing Gloria's back. Another few minutes elapsed, and the two were caressing each other's faces. During this Gloria took a drink from her bottle, and passed it on to Niya for a sip. Again a pause, followed by simple soft, lips barely parted kisses. When their lips did part, the innocence seemed to melt away as their hands began to politely touch one another's breasts. Gloria took another mouthful of the bubbles, then kissed Niya firmly and obviously was sharing the bubbles with her. Ultimately, Gloria ended up astride Niya's lap, hands all over one another, when someone faintly called out time. We all seemed to be in a trance, but the faint mention of "time" caused us to awaken, and with it the realization that more was just around the bend of the minute hand.

With the trance broken, Gloria returned to her chair. Katie stood up and with a wobbly voice announced, "Ok, now the next part, Raj and Niya get to go to their separate rooms, and, if they like, can take people with them. Ahmm, any questions" Katie asked. She seemed a bit distracted, but so was I and really I couldn't tell you what she was doing during the show given my female distractions, along with the show's subtle seduction.

Niya rose and approached Raj, and the two had a brief discussion. I immediately felt nervous as I'd assumed they'd decided to depart given the showing of our debauchery. Instead, they took a different step. "We would like to thank each and every one of you. Both Rah and I feel that we've been introduced to many tools that will help us traverse our educational mountain. In pursuit of our summit, we believe it is most proper to first have time alone with our hosts and from there who knows. So Raj will have a private time with Katie, and I would like the same with you," Niya instructed as she pointed at me. "But first, I think a toast is in order to all of you. Chin, Chin," Niya spoke loudly as we all tilted our bottles back again.

123456...9