TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll join them," grunted LD beside her.

Susan glanced over at him, then reared her head back. LD's cock was only a foot from her face. The nigger was twice as big as her boyfriend and he was completely flaccid! Even as she stared in disbelief, his unnatural cock was plumping up and lifting a little. She quickly turned her head as if it were her gaze that was making it grow. She shifted in her deck chair, wondering why the bottom of her suit felt squishy and damp.

Deon was completely naked now. He sat down on the edge of the pool, his fat belly jiggling as he moved. He put his pudgy legs in the water and his elephant trunk of a cock dangled over the edge dropping down and disappearing into the pool. "I'd better get going," muttered Susan, looking out at the scene in horror and complete disbelief.

Stubby walked down to the shallow end and waded down into the water. That fat fireplug of a cock sticking out from his body, swayed with each step he took. "Dis shit ain't fair," he said. "If we niggas is nekkid, you bitches should be nekkid too."

Patty waded into Susan's vision. Her huge Coxville titties were exposed. She wasn't covering them up because she had one hand held palm down over her red pubic bush and another behind her, trying to cover the large crack splitting the out thrust globe of her rear end. She was scanning the pool for her missing bikini bottoms.

Max waded into the shallow end and tugged his underwear down. He shook his head, water flying off his dreadlocks. This dark black nigger also had an unbelievably long cock. It was freakishly different too, in that Susan couldn't see the knobby end. A swollen wrinkled foreskin had swallowed the head in its folds.

"STOP!" yelled Pamela. Anthony had reached out and grabbed her tightly fit athletic bikini. His fingers were pulling on it, trying to get it off, the material was stretched several inches off Pam's body and looked like it might snap.

Susan looked on in horror at the scene. If Coach Summers didn't do anything soon, all the niggers would have their large cocks out and on display. She saw a dark shadow under her eyes. Without even looking down, she said. "Don't even think about it," and LD jerked his hand away from her bathing suit.

**********

Kitty didn't like the way her boyfriend was touching her mother. He was clearly enjoying rubbing his hands all over her mother's bare flesh. Kitty reached up behind her neck and pulled the string on her bikini top. "Samson, honey, come join me," she called, wading towards her mom and boyfriend. Her bikini top fell forward exposing her big breasts. She hefted them and squeezed them together trying to her his attention.

Jenny Summers sat up and looked at her daughter in the pool. Kitty had exposed her breasts in front of all her friends and worse, all these black boys. As her gaze moved around the pool and saw the ever increasingly nude group, bare white teenage breasts, and rapidly swelling black cocks, she said, "Now just a minute. This is getting out of hand. The neighbors might see." Even as she spoke, her own skillfully untied bikini top slid off her breasts and the front of her bottoms fell down exposing her wet aroused slit.

Kitty felt her heart break as Samson reached around behind her mom's neck. His hands came down to pinch Jenny's nipples. "We're just having some fun, Jenny," said her boyfriend. His fingers tugged on her mom's erect nipples and Kitty watched as her mom's eyes closed, and her lips parted as she tried to whisper, "That's Mrs. Summers," but all that came out was a moan.

Kitty continued to watch, barely noticing Deon and Stubby wading up behind her. She briefly glanced at them. Their eyes were also on the hot scene of seeing their team's star player's black hands all over the twin peaks of their health teacher's white breasts. Jenny laid back down on the cot. Her legs were slightly parted showing Kitty, Deon, and Stubby a clear view of her rapidly lubricating pussy slit and her clit looking all plump and distended desperate for a cock. One of Samson's hands left her magnificent breasts and slid down Jenny's taut stomach. "Th..this has to stop...ah!" moaned Jenny as Samson's black fingers slipped through her blonde pubic mound, getting tangled in her wispy yellow pubic hair. His index finger found her swollen clit and pressed down on it. Her crotch bucked up into his finger.

"No mom. Samson... please stop," muttered Kitty feeling betrayed. Her slut mother hated her boyfriend. Jenny was trying to steal Samson away from her. Seducing him to keep him away from her daughter. "No," she whispered again.

"I'll stop," promised Samson, his finger twirling around her clit. He was making his way around to the side of the cot. "If you just let me have one kiss."

"Alright," moaned Jenny, trying to fight her lust. "One kiss. That's all you get and then you stop, put your clothes on and leave with your friends."

Kitty watched her mom arch her back which thrust her breasts out proudly. Jenny arched her neck and brought her lips up expecting Samson to bend down and kiss her. She'd be damned if she were going to let him have any tongue. Instead of bending down to kiss her, he leaned down over the foot of the cot, grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs open. "I didn't say where I'd kiss you," he told her before burying his mouth in her crotch. His tongue slid up between the folds of her labia wiggling inside her. Jenny threw back her head in a loud squeal, almost cumming immediately. She did orgasm when he sucked her swollen clit between his thick black lips. Her ass slowly raised up and up into his sucking mouth and she exploded all over his mouth and chin.

Kitty felt tears running down her cheeks. She squeezed the black cocks in her hand tighter as she watched her boyfriend go down on her mom. She suddenly took her eyes off her slut mom and asshole boyfriend. She looked down at the cocks in her hands, not even remembering how they got there. The one in her left hand belonged to Stubby. It was squat, about two inches shorter then Samson's, maybe ten inches or so, but it was nearly as thick as her wrist. It matched Stubby's short thick body really well. The cock in her right hand was a true monster. It's immense size and granite hardness made up for the flabby fat body of the man that possessed it. Deon's cock was gigantic, longer then Samson, longer even then Coach Black's when she'd seen him sodomizing her slut mother. "WOW!" she cried, letting her hands slide up and down the two impressive cocks.

**********

Patty hadn't had any luck finding her bathing suit. She'd given up on modesty. Covering her EE breasts with her arm was a virtual impossibility. She waded back to the deep end to keep dark eyes off her red pubic mound and out thrust butt. She finally spotted her bikini lying well out of the pool area. She'd have to climb out and make a run for it or her sweats.

Patty lowered herself into the water and swam towards the ladder. She grabbed it and began rapidly climbing it. I have to get out of here, she thought, slowly raising herself up out of the water. Two pairs of muscular athletic black legs were waiting for her on either side of the ladder. They were wet and dripping from getting out of the pool. Her eyes ran up the legs to the swollen black bananas jutting out from their crotches. One was plump and swinging freely. The other was swollen and semi-rigid sticking out, but down. Both cocks made her boyfriend look like he had a little boy's penis between his legs. Anthony reached out his hands and grabbed her wet shoulders. He pushed down, and Patty found herself kneeling on the cement.

"We have a little problem," said Anthony.

"Yeah, we was wondering if you could tell us whose cock is bigger," said Max.

Anthony grabbed her arm and let his hand slide down to her wrist. He pulled her hand over to his cock. His was the semi-swollen cock only now it was sticking straight out. Max's was now growing and bending down, seeming to struggle against gravity as the huge thing tried to rise.

Patty's hand seemed to have a mind of its own. It slid down and up Anthony's huge cock even as her other hand reached out to grab Max's. "They're both so big," she gasped in awe."

**********

Leroy leaned back. His cock was thrust up and out over the pool water even as his feet dangled in the pool. Miko and Pamela were stooping on either side of him to hide their breasts. Both girls were staring in amazement at the giant brown cock jutting proudly upwards between his legs. His cock was long, more than a foot, but on the thinner side. It was twice as thick as either Pam or Miko's boyfriend's, but only half as thick as Stubby's. Never had either of the cheerleaders seen anything so big and to add to the strangeness, the large flared head of his cock was pierced by a thin gold ring that matched the one piercing his nipple and one in his ear.

"Are all black men this big?" asked Pamela, her hand reaching out for it before she caught herself and yanked it back.

"It's three times as big as Lou's," muttered Miko.

Leroy smiled at them. "It gets bigger. Give it a little tug."

Miko stood higher, her breasts lifting out of the water. Her pointy nipples were rock hard as water dripped off him. Beside her Pam was doing the same. The nipples on her smaller athletic breasts were hard and swollen too. Miko reached out and touched the head of Leroy's cock, feeling it hardness and touching his piercing. She squeezed the plump knob even as Pamela grabbed the base of the shaft, noticing her fingers didn't touch around the base. They both ran their hands along the shaft and head. Miko let go so that Pam could feel the hard ball that was Leroy's cock head. Instead of grabbing the base, she lifted and hefted Leroy's swollen scrotum. One testicle overflowed her palm and she had to cup both hands to get both his heavy balls in them.

"Did it hurt?" asked Pam, running the tip of her finger around the ring sticking out of his cock flair.

"Like a mofo," said Leroy. "Still does. Why don't you kiss it and make it feel better?" Pam yanked her hand off it, shaking her head. Miko brought her face down closer to the ringed cock head. She

continued hefting his balls. "What about you Miko? Why don't you give it a little kiss?"

"Alright," she said, feeling naughty. "One little kiss." Miko looked over at Pam who raised her eyebrows in surprise at her. Miko just shrugged, surprised at herself. She bent down, kissing the ring on his cock head. She felt a shudder course through her body once her lips had touched the black skin on his cock. Now that she had kissed it, she didn't want to take her lips off it. She kissed it again, this time it was a little kiss, but a longer lingering kiss. Her tongue flickered out to lick along the flare, twirling along around and under his cock. She shuddered again as her tongue flickered over his urethra and she tasted his precum. Miko pulled her head back in surprise. Her hefty bosom was rising and falling as she breathed heavily. The shudders had gone straight to her pussy. What would it feel like to be fully penetrated by a cock this big. "You've got to try this Pam," she whispered.

"Uh... no thanks," muttered Pamela thoroughly disgusted, but also... intrigued!

Miko wasn't fooled. Pam couldn't take her eyes off the man's cock either. Pamela was staring at the trail Miko's salvia had left along Leroy's big golf ball of a cock head. More of his precum was welling up and dripping off the urethra. Its taste had been a pleasant surprise. It made her crave more. "Do it Pam. Kiss it."

Pamela turned her eyes on Miko, looking at her strangely. Then she looked back at the cock head and bent down. The fit young woman kissed Leroy's cock right on the tip. His precum coated her lips. Miko smirked as she watched Pam's body shudder just as hers had. Nor was Pamela in a hurry to stop kissing it. Pam grabbed the base of Leroy's shaft and started licking along his pee slit, wanting more of his seed. Leroy even shuddered a little as her tongue wiggled into his sensitive pee slit.

Miko leaned over and licked the side of Leroy's shaft even as Pam took the entire cock head into her mouth. She forced her head, licking up the shaft even as Pam started bobbing her head. Pam reluctantly gave it up, letting Miko suck the big tip into her mouth. Miko let her tongue swirl all around the head as it entered her mouth. Pam wanted more, but Miko only gave up enough so that both cheerleaders were leaning around his cock head. Their lips kissed it even as their tongues twirled around it, occasionally touching each other's. Both their kisses moved towards the very tip of Leroy's cock. The big black cock slipped away from them and their lips met. Pam kissed her deeply, lips parted, tongue pushing into her mouth. Miko opened her eyes, brows furrowed in surprise even as her best friend's hand caressed her cheek and Pam angled her head to kiss her even deeply. A contented purr emanated from Pamela's throat.

Miko broke the kiss and returned her own lips to Leroy's cock head. He'd been watching them kiss and his cock looked even more erect and swollen then it had been.

**********

Kitty moaned contentedly as she swallowed Deon's cock head into her mouth. She'd had plenty of practice on Samson and soon she was sucking on half Deon's mighty cock. Her right hand was in Stubby's lap rapidly stroking that salami thick sausage between his legs. Both men were sitting on the edge of the pool while Kitty stooped in the water.

"You don't need Samson when ya gots us," grunted Deon as the tip of his cock slid well past her tonsils.

"Let me get some of dat," growled Stubby.

Kitty let up some working her head around the tip of Deon's cock. She finally released it, kissing the head before turning to Stubby. She started stroking Deon while pulling Stubby's cock towards her lips. Kitty looked at it with some trepidation before kissing the head to show her respect for the thick monster. She ran her tongue around the head, tickling the pee slit and tasting his precum. It was voluminous, leaking copious amounts as it attempted to lubricate such a thick cock. She lapped it up as fast as it leaked. Stubby's cock head was huge, but it wasn't bulbous. It flowed right into the veiny shaft making his cock look like a streamlined artillery shell. The young blonde liked it immediately, as much as she liked Deon's or Samson's cocks or even the tingle she felt in her pussy watching Coach Black push his magnificent weapon deep in her mom's ass. They were all special, deserving of her worship.

Kitty stretched her jaw wide, as wide as it could go, and she lowered her head over his penis. She wanted to gag almost immediately. Kitty's obsession with Samson's cock had taught her to love sucking dick. She hadn't before with Todd. She'd done it to make him happy and to keep him from wanting to fuck her all the time. None of the girls cared for blow jobs either, though most did it out of duty to their boyfriends. The first time she'd sucked Samson off, after losing her bet about the Beaver's game, she'd found herself enjoying sucking his huge black cock almost immediately. The first time his hot seed filled her mouth, she was hooked. She now willingly sucked him daily, sometimes twice, and the only thing she liked more than feeling his cock spurt in her mouth was feeling his hot sperm striking her womb. Thankfully, Samson was man enough to get it his big cock stiff for her many times daily. He was borderline insatiable, and her own needs matched his. She was feeling the same way now with Stubby's cock head in her mouth. Her jaw strained, and her throat stretched as she took him deeper inside her. Tears welled up in her eyes, partly from the strain, and partly from her fear that she couldn't service this wonderful cock as much as it deserved.

"GACK!" Kitty coughed and pulled back. It's too thick she thought, looking at it sadly. Then she got a determined look in her eyes. She moved back over into Deon's lap and sucked his cock back into her mouth while slowly jerking Stubby off. Kitty bobbed her head, feeling the tip of his cock push deeper and deeper down her throat.

"GAWDDAMN!" groaned Deon as Kitty's lips came down to kiss hiss pubes. "Dis is one skilled mutha fuckin cocksucker."

Kitty closed her eyes, feeling her throat loosen and stretch. She could feel Deon's pulse making his cock throb in her throat. He jerked it a couple times, impatient for her to start sucking. She calmly remained where she was, breathing heavily through her nose. When she thought her throat was stretched and relaxed enough, she withdrew off Deon's cock, but did it slowly while blowing him, up and down, up and down, slick inch after inch of thick black shaft appearing until his cock finally plopped out of her mouth.

Kitty jumped back over into Stubby's lap. Her jaw stretched wide as she took the end of his cock inside her. Her muscles still strained. Using Deon to loosen up her throat had helped, but she still felt the strain. She imagined the outside of her neck stretching out as she swallowed increasingly more of his cock. The tears began rolling down her cheeks now and this was all from the strain. "UCK!" She gagged. "GURP!" She tried to fight it, but it was just too damn thick. His cock was shaped like two cola cans sitting on each other. It made her grateful, it was a little on the short side compared to Deon or Samson. "GLURK," she hacked, fighting not to gag or vomit. Kitty was a determined young lady.

Instead of taking a breather, she forced her head down in his lap with such force her nose pressed hard into his tangled pubes.

"DAYUMN!" grunted an impressed Deon.

"FUCK YEAH!" growled Stubby, laying back in the cement and looking up at the sky. "No bitch has ever swallowed da whole thing before." Even Stacy hadn't been able to kiss his pubes.

Unlike Deon, Kitty couldn't maintain it. The damn thing was blocking her air tubes and she couldn't breathe. When she pulled back, she pulled back fast, coughing, and sputtering for air. Saliva and precum strung between her lips and his cock. She was still gasping for air when Deon grabbed her head and pulled him back towards his cock. "Fuck Stubs, keep sucking my cock," he told her, and she obliged, Deon's big cock now seeming easy to her.

Stubby sat back up, grinning broadly. "Fine then. I'm gonna fuck her."

**********

Susan reared back in horror from LD's cock. She scrunched her face up turning it away as he seemed to be enjoying waving it in her face. "Come on Susan," he pleaded. "Let's have some fun too." He was starting to get worried that he had picked the dud of the group.

"No way," she cried. Why are all these nigger cocks so big, she thought.

**********

LD wasn't about to give up. The others were all having some fun. He'd been obsessed with Susan since he saw her in her cheerleading outfit for the first time. Before then, she'd kept her body mostly hidden, but when her hard, fit belly first appeared underneath her big bouncing boobs, he'd started fantasizing about her. He wasn't the only one surprised or impressed either. He'd tried talking to her, but she was usually a complete bitch, curt one-word answers, polite, but disdainful, cutting off any conversation quickly. He was left with just his fantasies. LD laid in bed, slowly jerking off while an imaginary Susan bounced in his lap, going crazy and cumming all over his shit. Cameras filmed them doing all sorts of things and when they were done, he sent their amateur porn out to his dad in LA. LD senior was so impressed with it that he called his son immediately, inviting LD and Susan to come live with him to become famous porn stars.

This was probably the closest his cock would ever get to Susan. It bobbed half a foot from her face as she stared it in disbelief and horror. He knew she'd never seen a black man's cock before from the look on her face. LD didn't know her boyfriend. He played for Bartown, but he'd taken pleasure leaving the poor white boy squirming in pain after one particularly brutal tackle. Susan didn't get any little white dick that night nor for a few nights after that. No, LD wasn't about to give up just yet. He had one more card to play, the race card. "You some kinda racist or sometin?" he asked, pushing his cock closer to her mouth. If she reared back any further, she was going to tip her chair over.

123456...8